Time For Mike's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, you have done well in pleasuring me so far. I am ready to come again and I want you to hold out as long as you can because I am about to give you the ride of a lifetime." She whispered, "I want us to cum together and make this something to remember. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Michael gasped. He was ready to orgasm now, but he did not want to disappoint. With every ounce of control he had he was holding on as long as he could.

Amy sat up on his cock. She started to rock back and forth slowly at first. She then increased her pace. She started lifting her wet pussy as high as she could and then she would crash it down hard on his cock. She was getting close to another orgasm and so she really started to bounce up and down on Mike.

Amy who had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly suddenly said, "I want you to look into my eyes as I cum again. I want you to cum with me."

Amazingly Mike was able to cum on her command. Amy started to cum as she continued fucking him. She suddenly stopped and let out a loud groan and at that moment she came again all over his penis. Mike started spurting his cum as he came extremely hard and he could not believe how amazing this experience had been. Amy started contracting her muscles over his cock to get every ounce of his cum from him.

His penis was so sensitive and begged her to stop, but Amy only smiled down at him and said "Good, I am going to squeeze all of the cum out of you. Then I'm going to keep making you cum until I want you to stop."

Amy contracted her vaginal muscles and drained what felt like all of the cum out of Mike, until she saw by the _expression on his face that he was beginning to feel pain, then she stopped, leaving his cock throbbing inside of her. She knew that their relationship had changed forever. No more would he give her a hard time at work and make her feel like she was some harmless little mouse. While Amy held him in her arms and hugged him close. Mike had the feeling this was going to become a regular thing, and he whimpered because he had never let anyone take the upper hand with him.

"Do not be afraid, my good boy. Go to sleep and dream happy dreams." Amy whispered in his ear "Tomorrow, we'll do this again."

Mike drifted off to sleep still tied to the bed with Amy snuggling up close to him. He slept very deeply and when he woke up in the morning, he noticed the rope was still attached to his wrists, but she had untied him. He was still in the position she had put him in the night before. Amy was nowhere to be found. He called out her name but she did not answer. He walked out to the living room and heard some noise in the kitchen so he followed it. He saw Amy cooking at the stove. She heard him and looked up and smiled.

"Good morning sunshine!" She said very cheerfully "I hope you are hungry this morning because I have made us a huge breakfast."

She acted as if nothing at of the ordinary had happened the night before and told Mike to go and take a shower while she finished up. He was blown away by this woman. She had surprised him and completely caught him off guard and he could not believe how wonderful it felt.

"Yes ma'am," He said "I will do as you say." Mike felt compelled to do as she said. The night before had more of an impact on him than anything he had ever experienced.

She smiled and walked over and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I am glad we understand each other now," With a swat on the butt she sent him to the shower.

He shook his head as he walked down the hallway. How could this woman command so much from him. He was not sure what to think; however, he knew that was the most amazing sexual experience he had ever had.

12