Time for School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care about being subtle, grabbing the blouse with both hands and ripping it down the middle. She moaned softly, the popped buttons clattering to the floor.

"I want you so bad...," I whispered to her as we looked into each others' eyes. I reached behind her, feeling for the hook of her bra—


"Hey, Anthony!!" Jordan shrieked right in my face. Startled, I jolted out of my fantasy, holding onto the desk for support as I looked up at her with bulging eyes. She and Sarah both giggled.

"Daydreamin' again?" Sarah asked. The two casually waltzed past me and took their seats while I just sat there, shell-shocked.

"... Oh," I slowly uttered. "Well, you know... sometimes a guy's gotta rest after a big meal."

"Uh-huh," Sarah sarcastically replied. I looked over to see both of them smirking at me. Jordan peered her head up and made kissing faces at me while pointing at Sarah again.

I grinned and shook my head. "You two are nuts." They gasped in unison as they looked at each other.

"Finally he gets it!" Jordan quietly exclaimed.

"I know, right!?" Sarah added, giving herself and Jordan an obvious slap on the forehead while Jordan uttered a relieved sigh.

"Like, finally, he understands us," Jordan remarked.


I sighed deeply as I turned back around. Ms. Adanna placed her book on her desk and got to her feet.

"Hola, class," she said. "Como estuvo tu almuerzo?"

"Bueno," most of the class responded.

She smiled proudly. "Bien," she replied before turning back to the whiteboard and erasing what she wrote earlier.

I groaned and gently rubbed my forehead. I was still coming down off the adrenaline rush from the fantasy I had, as well as from Jordan nearly scaring the piss out of me. Once I settled down, though, I realized how badly I actually did have to piss.


"Ms. Adanna," I spoke up.

"¿Si?" she asked without turning around.

"Can I go use, you know, el baño?"

She chuckled. "Yes, you may."

I wasted little time getting out of my seat and headed out of the classroom.

It was nice to have the hallways free and clear with no students without having to stop time. I didn't really take my time to enjoy the sights though; I seriously had to pee. I swiftly slipped into the closest bathroom, which was all the way down the end of the hall. I let out a sharp sigh of relief as I got to pause and really take a moment to admire the sheer cleanliness of the urinal.

I washed and dried my hands, casually dropping the paper towel in the trash bin and began to head back to class. That's when I carelessly ran head-first right into another warm body.


"Ow!" was what I and another person exclaimed. I groaned and rubbed my head which throbbed with pain. I then curiously peered an eye open to see the other person doing the same thing.

My hand slowly fell away as I was awe-struck at who it was I literally bumped into.

"Talia?" I uttered. She stopped and quickly looked up at me before uttering an amused chuckle.

"Hey, Anthony!" she responded with a pained smile as she held her head.

My lips spread into a huge grin. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

12