Time for School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the good mood I'd been basking in all morning wasn't gone, it certainly was diminished. I expectedly kept thinking about Eve while putting my pen to paper. I wished there was something—anything—I could do for her.

A few minutes later, the door opened again and Eve quietly walked in. She didn't make eye contact with anyone as she slipped into her seat and began to take her books out of her backpack.

"Are you okay?" Lila whispered. I looked up and saw Eve casually nod to her. She opened her books and glanced up at the board before settling into her schoolwork. I gazed at her for just a moment before focusing back on the work myself. I was still certain that there was nothing I could do or say to help her, just to give her space and time.

Time. I suppose there were certainly advantages to letting it run its course.


Not long after, I just barely noticed the sound of paper tearing. I looked over to see Eve carefully ripping the paper in her notebook down the perforated lines. She then folded it up a few times and nudged Lila to get her attention. She whispered something to Lila as I turned back to my work.

"Seriously?" Lila quietly asked. She then sighed and turned around, dropping the folded paper in front of me. It caught me off-guard and I quickly looked up at Lila who went back to her work without saying a word. I unfurled the paper and read it.

"Anthony," it read, "I wanted to apologize for how I acted earlier. I was just really upset, but that's no excuse and I shouldn't have taken out my frustrations on you. I'd like to talk to you some more once lunch begins. I'm really sorry and I hope you're not upset with me."

Suddenly all that diminishment in my good mood went away. The note was like a breath of fresh air. I was just glad she wasn't actually mad at me. I looked up with a smile, raising my eyebrows curiously as I noticed Lila glancing back at me. She was being quite nosy, almost as though she wanted to know what was in the letter. With a quiet humph, she turned her head around and went back to work.


My heart skipped a beat with excitement when I heard the bell for lunch, knowing that I was going to get to spend time with Eve again. I just hoped I could say the right things to her and help her feel a bit better.

"I'll catch up with you," I heard Eve say to Lila as I stretched my arms over my head.

"Okay," Lila said with a caring tone. "You know where I'll be."

"M'kay," Eve replied before the two shared a friendly hug. Lila then took her lunch bag as I got to my feet. She looked at me, her eyes dropping to my feet and back up to my face before she scoffed and walked away.

Classy.


As Lila took her leave, I took her seat next to Eve.

"Hey," she greeted me with a slight smile, her hands politely clasped together on the table. "I'm really sorry about earlier. It wasn't right of me to push you away like that. You were just trying to help and... you didn't deserve that."

"It's fine—," I replied, "really." She coyly turned her gaze downward as she smiled a bit wider. "Given the things that I've done to bother everyone else I think it's only right I get what was coming to me eventually."

"I don't feel that way," she replied as she looked up at me again, piquing my interest. "You said you're making a positive change for yourself and I believe you."

"Thanks," I said. The two of us sat there for a moment in silence. "So... do you want to talk about it or--"

"No," she interrupted me. "I mean, I do want to talk, just... about anything else, though."


Something moving caught my eye. I looked over to see Sofia waving at me as she exited the room. I waved back to her and she smiled. Eve watched the entire exchange.

"You're getting pretty popular," Eve joked.

"Positive changes?" I innocently replied, causing her to chuckle.

"I see that," she replied with a slight smile. She then tucked her hair behind her ear. "So, what do you like to do?"

I casually shrugged. "Normal stuff. Hang out with friends, chat online, play video games."

"Oh yeah? What's your favorite video game?"

I hummed thoughtfully as I considered my answer. "Probably Super Mario World."

She gasped in excitement. "Oh, wow, I love that game. I used to play it with my little brother. I could never beat it, though. He was way better than me."

She then unhooked her lunch bag from her backpack and got to her feet.

"Come on, let's walk and talk," she said, waving for me to follow her.

"Sounds good," I replied as I, too, got up and left class along with her.


The hallways were nearly empty. Just a few last kids walked by us and headed into the stairwell. The two of us took our time following them. Eve held her bag by the strap with both hands in front of her.

"So, do you have any brothers or sisters?" she curiously asked.

"Nope," I replied with a proud smile.

"Only child, huh? Guess the way you used to act makes more sense now."

"I guess it does," I said, grinning as I kept my attention forward. I was curious enough to ask her, "What do you like?"

"I love movies. Have you been to the movies lately?"

I held the door open for her, our voices starting to echo as we walked into the empty stairwell.

"I really don't go to the movie theaters that often. I think the last time I went was to see Space Jam."

"Oh, I love that movie!" she giddily exclaimed. "Remember the song by R. Kelly? I believe I can fly~," I chuckled and shook my head. "I believe I can touch the sky~."

"You have a nice singing voice."

"Thanks," she replied with a warm smile. I then sat on the stair rail and slid down to the mid point where it leveled out again. She gasped in surprise. "Wow, what a daredevil you are."

"I gotta get my kicks somehow, right?" I asked with a smirk as she caught up to me.

"Yeah," she replied just before the two of us stopped at the bottom of the stairwell. "You seem like a fun guy. I can honestly say I really like talking to you."

"Same here."

She gave me a lovely smile that was infinitely better than seeing her in so much pain earlier. I was glad to help lift her somber mood.

But something about that moment I shared with her made something click in my mind. I was so overwhelmingly infatuated with her, having always been attracted to her. It was like she understood me on so many levels. I was certain that it was a perfect time to spill my secret to her, and that she was more than trustworthy enough to keep it secret.


And so, in that moment, I made a judgment call and blinked my eyes. Little did she realize what the mere blink of my eyes actually did.

"Eve," I quietly said.

"Yeah?"

"I want to, uh... I want to admit something to you."

She immediately seemed shocked and upset. She awkwardly rubbed her arm and lowered her gaze to my feet.

"... Oh," she uttered. "Well, ...Anthony I literally just got out of a relationship..."

I quickly stilled her worries. "No, no, it's... it's not what you're thinking." She looked up at me as though a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. "You couldn't possibly guess this in a million years."

"Oh yeah?" she asked with a playful smirk. "Well, now you've got my attention. What is it?"

"Um... Wow, how do I even put this?" She tilted her head curiously. "Okay, I'll just go ahead and say it. Uhh... I can... I can freeze... time."


She stood there for a moment, baffled. She furred her eyebrows and scoffed in amusement as she shook her head, hoping she heard me right.

"... What?" she asked with an amused chuckle.

"I can freeze time. Like... make it stop completely. In fact, I did it just now."

She placed a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh. "You've got a great imagination, Anthony," she remarked, letting her hand fall away and smiled at me. "You should write a book or something."

I smiled as I sighed and nodded. "I figured you wouldn't believe me." I then pressed on the bar to open the metallic door. "Well, go ahead and take a look for yourself."


As the door swung open, her big smile quickly transformed into an expression of shock. She gasped sharply.

"What?!" she exclaimed in disbelief. With an overwhelming sense of amazement and curiosity, she stepped out into the frozen world. Her eyes didn't even blink as she looked from person to person, studying their motionless positions, their expressions. I quietly followed behind her as she ran her hands over peoples' immobile clothes and their faces.

"They're like statues," she remarked. "This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen..."

"I was hoping that would be your reaction," I replied with a smile. "It's much better than the dreaded 'aaaaaahh!'" I quietly screamed with my hands jokingly on my face. She then turned to me with the same expression of shock she initially had.


"I can't believe this," she breathed, laughing slightly. "At first I thought you were just messing with me somehow but..." she turned to the immobile students again, "when I touch them, their bodies are like stone. It seems impossible, but you can actually do this!"

I nodded in agreement. She sighed in exasperation. She idly walked over toward a small clearing of grass near the front gate. I gasped in shock, rushing toward her and grabbing her arm.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, startling her with a jump.

"What?" she asked, her eyes wide. "What is it?"

"Well," I calmly replied, letting go of her as I pointed to the grass. "Remember how you said everyone feels like they're made of stone?"

"Yeah?"

"Just imagine every one of those thin little blades of grass completely unable to move." She thought it over for a brief moment and gasped. "Yeah. It wouldn't be very pleasant to step on."

"Jesus," she remarked, taking a step back from the grass.

"I can fix it though," I said, turning my attention to the grass and imagining it as being the same springy, harmless wisps of green that they should be.

Then, to test that everything was fine, I knelt down outside the grass and gently patted it. I shouted and quickly grabbed my hand as I pulled it away.


"Oh, no!!" Eve shouted in a panic as she rushed over to me. "Are you okay?!"

I then looked up at her with a playful grin, showing her my hand was just fine. She sucked her teeth and slapped my arm.

"Don't do that to me, please," she said with a sigh. "This is already a lot to take in. I don't need you getting hurt on top of that."

I merely chuckled, getting back up to my feet and walked onto the grass, hearing it crinkle under my shoes. I then turned to her with a smile and extended a hand.

"It's fine," I said. "Come on."

She smirked and placed her hand into my own as she carefully walked onto the grass. I then began to lead her further in as she curiously gazed down at the ground.


"Wow," she remarked in awe. "So you can choose to stop specific things in time if you want to?"

"Yep," I calmly replied. "Why do you think both you and I weren't frozen while everyone else was?"

She smirked at me. "Good point."

I then let my hand fall away from hers as I squatted down and then laid back on the grass with a content sigh. I folded my hands behind my head, putting one foot over the other and closed my eyes. When I noticed a lack of sound from her, I peered an eye open.

"You want to join me?" I asked.

"Well...," she uttered as she looked around. "Why not?" she added with a shrug, dropping her lunch bag to the ground and laying down near me.


It was so awesome to be lying next to her, not a care in the world. I listened to her soft breathing and casually glanced over at her. She was busy staring at the immobile clouds up above.

"It's so quiet," she softly said.

"That it is," I replied.

"It's really peaceful, in a way," she added, "when I don't think of all the non-moving people around me, of course."

I chuckled softly. "You get used to it."

"You certainly have," she remarked with a smile. "The sun feels different. It's like... still hot but stale somehow. I don't know how to explain it."

"It kind of feels like being in a sauna."

"Yeah. It feels nice," she said before looking over at me. "Only because the company is so nice."

I looked over at her with an enthused grin before she turned her attention back to the immobile clouds.


"I used to love going into my backyard," she said, "lie in the grass and just stare up at the clouds. ...Simpler times, when I didn't have to worry about boyfriends and broken hearts." She then sighed heavily.

"I know you said you didn't want to talk about it," I said. "but I just want to throw my thoughts in and say he's an idiot." She quickly turned her gaze to me with a look of surprise in her eyes. "You're beyond amazing. Any guy wouldn't think twice about wanting to be your boyfriend."

"Thank you," she quietly said. "I can definitely appreciate compliments from a guy at a time like this..."


"I can keep complimenting you if you like," I playfully said as I rolled over onto my side to face her. She kept her eyes on me, her lips curling into a happy smile.

"Go right ahead," she replied.

"Well," I said as I shifted toward her slightly, "you're so beautiful... ravishing, really. I've always admired that about you."

"Yeah?" she asked with an intrigued smirk. "What about aside from how I look?"

"I really like how open you are," I said, taking her intrigue as an invitation as I continued to inch closer to her, "and how you like to see from other peoples' perspectives."

She seemed to have no problem as I placed a hand outside the farther side of her body. In almost no time, our faces were mere inches away from each other. I moved even closer, close enough to feel each others' body heat and to catch the smell of her perfume. Her eyes gazed into mine with a deep, passionate intrigue.


"What else?" she softly asked, her eyes shifting between my own.

I gently tucked her hair behind her ear. "You're really warm... and really fun to talk to." By then, we were able to feel our breaths against one another's lips.

"Only because you are...," Eve quietly remarked just before I gently leaned in and let our lips become acquainted with one another. She sighed quietly, placing a hand on the side of my head as we kissed slowly, still shifting our bodies closer to each other.

Our lips then gently parted, both of us panting softly.

"Do you still want me to keep talking?" I asked.

"Not at all..." she breathed, causing me to kiss her once more.


Our kiss quickly deepened, wrapping as much of our lips as we possibly could and sliding back with a pleasant, audible smack. She buried her fingers within the hair on the back of my head, pulling me closer as I continually pushed my mouth deep into her own. Both of us moaned, high on elation, seemingly unable to get enough of each other. I was addicted to the sweet taste of her lips. Even after our lips finally parted from another, I found her words were just as sweet.

"You're a really great kisser," she quietly remarked. "I like kissing you."

"My thoughts exactly," I replied back. She chuckled softly as the two of us went right back to it.


In the midst of our intimate kiss and deepening the bond we shared, I suddenly decided to press my luck as far as it would go. My hand came up from the grass and suddenly cupped over her far breast.

Eve groaned in displeasure as she quickly grabbed my hand and pulled away from the kiss. Her eyes were full of confusion and suspicion.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"I just thought that... you could use a distraction."

She quickly thought it over for a moment before responding, "... Maybe I do. You think you could... distract me?"

"I'll do my best..."


We then slipped back into our warm kiss. Eve softly moaned, welcoming me to her body as she took her hand off mine and placed it on the back of my head. Excitement and anticipation quickly surged through me as I played with her firm breast, listening to her gently moan against my lips in response.

I began rubbing the side of my thumb against the center of her appendage, seeking out her nipple. At the same time, I gently pulled away from the kiss, placing slow and deep kisses against her cheek and her jaw. She continued to moan softly, her fingers slowly combing my hair. I rubbed my thumb against the increasingly prominent bump of her nipple.

My tongue laved across her chin, moving underneath it as she tilted her head back. I explored the tan flesh of her neck and her throat where I felt the vibration of her airy breaths and moans. I shifted my body closer to her and flattened out my tongue, slowly drawing it up the length of her throat and up to her chin. I repeated the motion several times, infatuated with the sound of Eve's sweet voice.


I kissed my way back up to her chin and brought my hand up toward her cheek, when suddenly she grabbed my hand again.

"No," she quietly said as she looked me in the eye, "don't go back up—keep going down. Please, just go all the way and don't stop..."

"If that's the way you want it," I softly replied before sliding my lips over her own. She was more than happy to accept my kiss.

As Eve eagerly pushed her lips back into mine, my hands came down to the hem of her blouse and slid it up her body. She lifted her upper body to help me in exposing her lovely, dark, olive-colored skin. Our lips parted momentarily as she lifted her arms up and allowed me to pull her blouse over her head, down her arms.

We immediately resumed our kiss while I slipped my hands behind her upper back. I quickly worked to unhook her bra, doing so in a personal best time. I then took her round breasts in both hands as her lips pulled away from mine with a moan.


She carelessly tossed her bra away as I squeezed her firm breasts and kissed my way down her neck that still shone with my saliva. Her breasts were so beautifully warm and fit perfectly in my hands. She moaned more amorously once my lips reached her breasts. I teased her for just a moment by letting my tongue slide back up to her collarbone, hearing her mewl uncomfortably as she pushed down on the top of my head. I smiled to myself before moving my hands aside to explore the warm flesh of her breasts with my lips.

Eve panted with increasing excitement as my hot tongue circled around the shape of her wondrous, sensitive appendages. I gradually made my way up to the peak where I sucked her hard, dark nipple into my mouth. She gasped and let out an airy moan while my tongue alternated between slow and rapid licks over her nipple. I groaned happily, sliding my lips further down her areola.

She opened her hand and held the back of the head tightly. She then gazed down for a moment, panting and moaning, watching my wet lips latched tight around her breast and my hand tightly grasping the opposite one. She laid her head back on the grass, moaning in splendor as I fervently licked and sucked hard on her nipple.


I then moved across her chest, my lips quickly grabbing onto her other nipple. She let out a moan of pleasure as I began to give it the same treatment as the first.

"Ohh, Anthony...," she moaned. "Oh, my god... this is so surreal..."

As I sucked her nipple, her free hand reached behind me and began to slowly, yet insistently, pull at the hem of my shirt. I calmly pulled away from her and straightened my back a bit. We looked into each others' eyes for just a moment while she continued to eagerly tug at my shirt.

I then used both hands to remove my shirt, tossing it aside. She stared at my bare flesh and ran her hands across my chest, shoulders and arms almost as if she were in a trance. I stared at her while I sighed quietly in content. Eve's warm, soft hands felt so nice across my body. But then, she brought a hand much further down.