Time for School Ch. 08

Story Info
An unremarkable high school student lives out his fantasies.
8k words
4.68
46.5k
31

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Lila


Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older


*


I was frozen in shock, staring at those three little words like I was about to burn a hole through the paper. How could she have just known about it? It was impossible! My head started to race with all sorts of questions. How many other people knew? Was it going around? What if the entire school knew already? I swallowed nervously, feeling my heart pounding from the sheer sense of the unknown.


I slowly looked up at the long, wavy sable hair on the back of Lila's head. She seemed to be back to focused on her work. Barring how she actually knew, what was the reason she wanted me to freeze time anyway? Maybe it was something as harmless as simply wanting to talk. I wondered if she was looking for some kind of blackmail to hold over me. Well, I could only hope not.


I took a deep breath and sighed heavily as I prepared to get to the bottom of this mystery. I was going to take the bull by the horns and find out just what it was she was after.


And so, I blinked my eyes and everything fell silent and motionless around the two of us. She didn't even seem to notice, as class was damn near silent and motionless on a daily basis anyway. I let the paper fall to the table and quietly sighed.


"Okay," I spoke up, immediately grabbing her attention as she perked her head up, "I did it." She kept completely still at first.


"That's... that's it?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly. "You don't have to say... 'alakazam' or something?"


"That'd be true if I was a magician," I replied with a slight smirk, "...which I am not."


She gasped as she looked around the room. Her eyes went wide, placing both hands over her mouth in disbelief. Her breathing started to quicken.


"Oh, my god..." she breathed, turning her chair around just enough to look at me, her dark eyes full of wonder and shock. She took another long look around the classroom, her jaw hanging in awe at the sight. The frozen glow of the ceiling lights illuminated the golden undertone of her fair skin.




She then turned her attention back to me as her hands fell away from her hanging jaw.


"I-I... I thought Eve was seriously screwing with me, but this... this is real!"


My jaw then dropped, incredulous at what she just said. "Wait a minute—Eve told you about this?"


She glanced away from me with guilt in her eyes as she bit her lip. "Don't... please don't be mad at her," she insistently said. "She... it was an accident. I could tell she didn't mean to say it, it just kind of... came out."


I sighed heavily, rubbing my forehead. "How many other people know about this?"


"None!" she quickly exclaimed. I narrowed my eyes at her, skeptical of her reply. "Seriously, seriously. Nobody else knows about it, swear on my life. Eve isn't going to tell anyone else and neither will I. You know, it's just that we're B.F.F.'s so we always tell each other everything... even when we don't mean to."




I stared into her eyes for a moment before deciding that she was being honest. I sighed and nodded my head, accepting her response. Still, even if they did told anyone else–accident or not–who would believe it? It's a long shot, to say the least, to convince someone that some guy at school can just 'freeze time.' On top of that, I could easily deny it. I mean, the only way anyone would believe it is if I purposely did it anyway.


I calmly got up from my chair and rested my butt against the side of the table with my arms folded across my chest. I took a glance around the room myself before looking back at her.


"So," I said, "why did you want me to stop time anyway?"


She bit her lip as her gaze dropped to the floor. Her eyes began shifting back and forth, pretty clearly trying to formulate an answer.


"Well...," she slowly replied, "I, uh, I-I-I wanted to... see this... for myself." She looked up at me with a nod. Her expression was just painted with worry. I furred my brow and cocked my head slightly to the side—she was definitely hiding something.




"And...," I started, "what's the actual reason you wanted me to do this?"


She gazed down at her hands as they nervously raked over her thighs continuously. She chuckled nervously.


"That was the reason...?" she replied before looking up at me as though asking me if that was the correct answer.


I smirked and shook my head. "You're not very good at lying."


"Well—uh...," she trailed off, biting her lip as she idly fidgeted with her knees.


"You can tell me any day now," I said. "Or I could just make time go back to normal and—"


"Okay, okay!" she quickly exclaimed, throwing her hands out to get me to stop. "Just... give me a minute."


She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she exhaled, she slowly got to her feet and looked at me with a nervous smile.


"Do you... uh..., you wanna just kind of..." she trailed off again, causing me to look at her strangely.


"You can do it," I jokingly persuaded her with an amused grin upon my face.


She then quickly blurted out, "I want you to have sex with me."


Well, that got my attention.




Now I was the one sputtering my words. "Wha– seriously?"


She then walked up to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. I planted my hands on the edge of the table and straightened my back. Her fair-colored hands were shaky, and cold as ice.


Her voice was a mix of sultriness and nervousness as she whispered, "Yeah... seriously."


"Wow," I replied in surprise. She smiled and chuckled softly, her lips visibly trembling a bit as she leaned in toward my own. I breathed softly onto her lips, which she unconsciously inhaled before meekly pressing her lips against my own. I gently kissed her back, hearing her sigh quietly in content as I danced around her shaky lips. Our lips gently parted and melded together a few times. However, I brought an abrupt end to it when I pulled away from her.


"I can't," I whispered.


The remark surprised not only her, but myself as well. I was actually going to pass on sex.


"What...?" she uttered in disbelief. "Well... why?"


"You're a nervous wreck right now," I replied. "You're shaking so much I'm surprised you haven't fallen apart." She appeared saddened by the remark, her eyes lowering to my chest. "I just... don't think you're really ready to do this."




She sighed loudly, her hands falling away from me.


"I'm sorry," she quietly remarked before turning away and throwing her hands into the air in frustration. "God, I'm such an idiot!"


I watched her sit back down on her chair and drop her head into her arm on the table in embarrassment.


"It's okay," I reassured her while staying in place.


"Just forget it," she replied, idly waving a hand to me. "Make time... go forward again or whatever and let's just get back to class."


I couldn't help feeling badly for how down she was about this. But it just didn't feel right going all the way with her with how uncertain and nervous she was. I didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of her.




And so, I gave an understanding sigh and headed back to my own seat. The very second that I sat down, Lila suddenly sprung to life.


"Wait!" she exclaimed before slapping a hand over her own mouth. I froze up in surprise, watching her slowly look around the room. She took her hand off her mouth and looked at me. "You haven't... turned it back 'on' yet?"


"No...?" I cautiously replied. "Why?"


She then turned her gaze to the ground with an intense look in her eyes. She nodded and slowly got to her feet once again. I carefully watched Lila calmly saunter up to me, her fingertips gliding over the table. My attention was focused completely on her as she held onto my shoulder for balance and swung a leg over my lap. She took a seat, straddling me with her slender body whilst staring deeply into my eyes.


"What are you doing?" I quietly asked. Lila gently rubbed my shoulders, shifting her body a little closer to me.


"I'm sorry," she whispered before taking a quick breath of air. I rested my hands on her hips as she continued. "I didn't mean to come off as really nervous like that. It's just that... this is all really intimidating," she remarked as she looked around the room once again. She then looked at me and added, "Not to mention how cool you seem about it."


"Well, I'm used to it by now," I said with a slight smile. She smiled back.


"I'm surprised anyone can be 'used' to something like this..." she remarked in amazement.




"But why do you want to do this?" I curiously asked. "I always thought you hated me."


"No," she replied with a slight shake of her head, "I never hated you. I just... didn't want to be around you. The way you acted wasn't very... enjoyable."


I chuckled softly. "I understand—believe me."


"But it's okay," she said with an eager grin, "Eve told me about how you–" Her grin quickly faded and put a hand over her mouth again. It wasn't hard for me to figure out where she was going.


"... She told you we had sex."


She gave me a guilty smile and nodded. "Yeah...," she replied. "She told me that... that you were amazing. I just really wanted to find out for myself." I had to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the compliment. "I am a little scared, but... I was hoping you could guide me though it?"


I nodded in agreement to her. She smiled more warmly at me while her hands slowly came up to my face. She began to tenderly explore the features of my face with her fingertips. I closed my eyes and softly sighed, giving in to her gentle touch—Her hands didn't feel nearly as cold as they did before. I heard her giggle quietly as she shifted her body even closer to me.




She began to glide the entirety of her soft hands across the sensitive skin of my face.


"Anthony...," she breathed, sending a quick shiver of excitement down my spine. "You're so handsome..."


I peered an eye open for just a moment. Her head was curiously tilted to the side, studiously looking me over. I then closed my eyes and continued to soak up the sweet sensation of her touch that coursed through my entire body.


Lila was very affectionate – far more so than I could've ever imagined. She certainly liked to use her hands. Her warm scent was calming. I was completely drawn into her intimacy. Her soft, delicate hands gently caressing my face was soothing and relaxing. She had put me totally at ease while she seemed so tirelessly eager to pleasure me. There really wasn't anything quite like a woman's touch.


She then leaned her head in, gently placing a kiss on my forehead. She made a slow-moving trail of kisses down my temple, to my cheek, and then just outside my lips where she stopped briefly. She breathed onto my lips, just as I had done before. It caused me to unconsciously open my mouth in response. Then, she gently clasped her lips over mine.


We started out slow and tempered as we kissed while she continued to intimately caress my face all throughout. My hands slowly moved up her back, slipping under her shirt. I began to softly stroke her back with my fingertips and nails. She sighed happily in response. She slowly pulled away from the kiss, curiously rubbing her lips together as though trying to savor the taste of my kiss.


Our slow kiss continued on intermittently, taking each pause to gaze into each others' eyes. I was entranced with the level of warmth and joy I was feeling from being in her company. My hands then brushed over the back strap of her bra. Without hesitation, I undid the clasp. She abruptly broke away from one of our many kisses and gasped softly in surprise. She then slowly fell back into her state of serenity as I continued to gently stroke the entire length of her back.


"That feels nice," she whispered, flashing me a weakened, adorable grin. I smiled back to her before she leaned in and we shared more of our slow, intimate kiss. Her body quivered in anticipation all the while. She was practically bubbling over with nervousness and excitement. She resumed caressing my face, slowly drawing her hands down my cheeks again and again.




The two of us continued sharing our affection in the form of our touch and our kiss for a few moments. I then took my hands out of her shirt and brought them to her front. I reached for the collar of her pink blouse, slowly beginning to unbutton it.


Lila exhaled softly in response, pulling away a bit and allowed me to undress her. She gazed curiously into my eyes, her breathing becoming more audible.


"Am I going too fast for you?" I softly asked.


"Not at all," she shakily whispered. "Like I said, I want you to guide me..."


I undid the last button at the bottom of her garment and then gently pulled it down her arms. At the same time, her bra fell from her body, exposing her bare upper body in one fell swoop. The two pieces of clothing fell to the ground and I got my first look at her half-nude.




I placed my hands on her hips once more. Her breasts were small, yet cute—Her body wasn't quite as matured as her friend Eve's. She was becoming visibly more anxious and nervous. She held both hands to the back of my head, almost as though she were expecting me to gobble her breasts up at any moment.


"My boobs aren't really that big, huh?" she asked, seeming to know exactly what I was thinking.


"That's okay," I reassured her with a smile. "You're very beautiful, Lila." I reached up and let my fingertips glide down her jaw as I added, "So beautiful..."


"Thank you," she softly replied as my hands fell back to her hips. "For saying that, I mean."


"No need to thank me. I'm just being honest."




Lila giggled softly, a bit less apprehensive. She calmly leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the nose as thanks for the compliment. She pulled away with an enthused smile. She was so much sweeter and inviting than I'd ever seen her. I loved seeing this side of her.


It was then my turn to lean in toward her. I held my hands to her lower back as I pressed slow kisses along her jaw line, listening to her softly gasp and sigh.


"Ooh...," she whispered in pleasure. I smiled as I then moved down to her neck, purring softly, drawing a few more excited gasps out of her.


"No one's ever kissed me like this...," she softly remarked. She let an arm drape behind my neck, keeping the other hand firmly on the back of my head and pulling me toward her body.


I kissed down, just above her collarbone and then slowly drew my hot tongue up along the length of her throat.


"Ohh... Anthony...," Lila moaned. The corners of my mouth curled into a smile—it seemed like everything I was doing turned her on. She continued to moan in pleasure, allowing me to feel her voice against my tongue while I drew it up and down along her throat over and over again.




I wrapped my arms around her back, holding her closer to me. I then kissed my way down to chest, hearing her gasp sharply. She quickly looked down and watched me carefully and curiously as I laved my tongue all around the soft flesh of her small breasts. She squealed softly when I sucked not just her hard, dark red nipple into my mouth, but the entirety of her breast with it.


Her head was craned in toward my own as she panted and moaned in excitement. I sucked hard on her breast while flicking at her round, nubby nipple with my tongue.


"Oohh, wow... That feels so good, Anthony...," she whispered.


She held the back of my head firmly, using her other hand to gently stroke my cheek. Her eyelids hung heavy with lust as she watched me. The hot breaths of her panting and moaning combed through my hair. She then gasped in excitement as I gently raked my teeth against her areola and nipple.


"Oh, Anthony... oh, yes...," she whispered before placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head.


I then moved over to her other nipple and began sucking hard on it as well. She closed her eyes, moaning and panting in intensifying lust. At the same time, she slowly began grinding her crotch against my own. It became painfully obvious to me that she was ready to move forward—as was I.




I abruptly stopped sucking upon her breast and let it pop loudly out of my mouth. She sighed deeply as I drew my head back to look up at her. She latched her arms around the back of my neck, gazing curiously into my eyes as if to ask what came next.


I slipped an arm under Lila's butt and pushed the chair back. She held me tighter as I rose to my feet with her, carrying her over to the side of the table where I sat her down. I leaned in to kissed her gently and became the one to dictate the pace of our kiss. She mewled softly, our kiss gradually deepening a bit more now that I was the one in control.


I then peeled my lips away from hers. Her arms fell away as I stood up straight, her eyes curiously watching me as I took my shirt off and casually tossed it aside. She gasped softly at the sight of my shirtless body.


"Wow," she breathed as she began to slowly rub my chest and shoulders. "I had no idea you looked so good with your shirt off..."


"I can say the same about you," I slyly replied. It went right over her head as she simply gazed, wide-eyed, in awe at my body.


"You really are handsome..." Lila remarked, slowly trailing her hands up and down my chest in sheer infatuation. She went down to my abdomen before coming back up to my arms, focusing her attention on my biceps.




She then asked, "I wonder if the bottom half of you looks just as good...?" She looked up at me and smiled playfully. I smiled back at her.


"I'm more than happy to show you," I replied. She then watched in captivation again as I undid my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers. What followed was the sound of her breath being taken away.


"Oh, my god...," she remarked, gazing upon the sight of my erect member. She then slowly took it into her soft hands. I sighed quietly, stepping out of my clothing and kicking it aside. She stared at my shaft, infatuated, studying it carefully as her hands endlessly explored every inch of it.


I sighed, a lustful gaze in my eyes as I looked down at her. She seemed completely mesmerized by the sight of my penis, unable to look away from it for even a second.


"So amazing...," she softly spoke. "I've never felt one before..."


Her remark processed in my head for a brief moment before my eyes widened in surprise.


"Wait," I said, grabbing her attention. "Are you saying you're a...?"


"Yeah," she looked up at me and replied with a slight grin. "I am."


I was flabbergasted. It wasn't long ago that I was a virgin myself. But to actually be the one to be someone else's first? The very thought blew my mind.


"And... you're sure you want to do this?"


"Yeah," she reiterated, "I am."




I nodded in understanding before she turned her attention back to my male organ. After all, I knew too well how intense the burn of sexual desire was for a first-timer.


That couldn't be more true when I noticed she began breathing much heavier as she continued to play with my cock. She sighed in elation, her body starting to tremble and swallowed heavily.


"Ohh, wow...," she breathed in awe. "Your cock is so... so beautiful..." She trailed off for a moment, her body inching forward. Her chest began heaving in excitement before she dropped to her feet.