Time for School Ch. 15

Story Info
An unremarkable high school student lives out his fantasies.
8.2k words
4.61
29k
18

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - Tamara


Note: All characters in this story involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older



*


Tamara led me by the hand up the stairs. It was so pleasant to hear the noisy sounds of the crowd outside starting to fade away into peaceful quiet. She took me all the way down the hall, opening the door into her bedroom. I was already swirling with ideas as to where this was headed, but I knew Tamara was too upset. I could only hope that Darrell and the others figure I left and would settle down.


"We'll be safe from those goons in here," she quietly said, partially closing the door. She then turned to face me. She still had a sorrow in her eyes, almost as if it was her fault that all of this happened. I couldn't let her think that way.


"Tamara, I'm really sorry," I responded.


"No," she quickly spoke. "I'm the one who's sorry. I should've ... maybe I could've had two different parties, you know? And you and I could've just hung out together by ourselves for a while. I didn't think Latisha would be this bitter ..."


Her lip trembled, visibly on the verge of tears. I tried desperately to find the words to repel her sorrow.


"You couldn't have known, Tamara. ... Please don't blame yourself for this."


"I can't help it!" she exclaimed, her voice quavering. "I just wanted to have a great birthday party and I wanted you to be here so badly!" She couldn't hold back her tears any longer, gritting her teeth as she broke down into sobbing.


It was heart-wrenching to watch her crying. I quickly put my arms around her, if nothing else than to tell her that I cared. She took the initiative, cinching her arms around the back of my neck as she cried into my shoulder. I stood there, forlorn, able to do nothing else than keep her safe within my arms. Tamara was one of the few people that actually cared about me and gave me a shot at being a friend before all this superpower stuff happened. I would've done anything for her to make her feel better.


Then, in that moment, she knew exactly what she needed to feel better.




Her crying slowed to a halt. She then gazed at me, a demure look in her tear-filled eyes before she leaned in to kiss me once again. I didn't object, letting the kiss happen. We went right back to where we left off outside. She uttered quiet sighs of pleasure, her hands resting on my shoulders. Our kiss was so much deeper than before; so intimate. All we cared about was the mashing of each others lips against our own.


And then, with no hesitation, she reached down and fondled me through my bathingsuit. At first I didn't even think about it because I figured I was just fantasizing until I felt her fingers running over my penis.


I immediately brought our kiss to a halt, staring at her in surprise. Sure it was pretty unbelievable for me to turn down such an invitation, but she was a sorrow-filled mess just a few moments earlier. She couldn't have been thinking clearly. She stared back at me with deep worry in her eyes, as though I was about to scold her.

"Tamara ...," I uttered in surprise. "You don't ... have to do this."


"I want to...," she whispered. "So badly..."


I was stunned, to say the least. Hearing her say she wanted me was every fantasy I ever had about her come true. At the same time, I had to be absolutely sure before we went any further.


"If we do this, we can't go back to the way things were."


"That's okay," she said with a small smile. "I want us both to keep this memory forever."


She was so genuine in her statement that it mesmerized me. She leaned in and gave me the sweetest, most gentlest kiss I'd ever had. She then smiled warmly at me, causing me to do the same. She ran her hand along my cheek for a moment while her other hand casually slipped under the hem of my bathingsuit. I exhaled sharply as she took hold of my organ, calmly stroking it to life.


As I hardened in her soft grasp, the look in her eyes told me she really did want to do this badly. It was a hypnotic gaze, one that I just couldn't turn away from even as she calmly dropped down onto her knees.


She turned her attention to my bathingsuit. She calmly untied it before hooking her fingers under the hem and gently pulled it down. The air escaped from her lungs when she got a much closer view of my manhood. She looked at me, giving me a perfect view of her beautiful brown eyes – the eyes of the warmest girl I'd known. The way she looked at me, so eager and so engaged, it made me want to do whatever she asked of me. Even if what she asked of me would've taken us far past the point of being just friends.




Our gazes were affixed to each other as she slowly drew her tongue along the length of my throbbing shaft. I exhaled sharply, my jaw dropping as her tongue licked and curled around every inch of me, all while she just stared into my eyes. She wanted to make this as real as possible for us both. Then, she pursed her lips around my swollen head and slowly kissed her way down as much of me as she could take into her mouth. She started to rhythmically bob her head up and down, reveling in the incredible pleasure as we crossed a threshold I could've never expected.


As she eagerly sucked faster upon my length, she casually untied her top and let it fall to the ground. She still continued to stare up at me, leaving me so mesmerized by her beautiful gaze.


"Tamara...," I quietly spoke. "That feels so amazing..." She seemed pleased with that remark, but not nearly as much when I added, "I care about you so much..."


Hearing that caused her to reach up and take my hand in her own. I turned my hand slightly, allowing our fingers to interlock with each other. She didn't stop the oral pleasure for a moment, reaching up with her other hand to hold my other one just the same. Only then did she close her eyes, completely focused on the task in front of her.


Tamara ducked her head up and down with an intense passion, quickly taking my pleasure to new heights. She moaned in excitement, her lips slurping and popping around my penis. She was relentless – I knew it wasn't going to take much more before I came. I panted and groaned joyously, her hands gripping mine tighter, both of us so very turned on.


Then, she released me from her mouth with a loud sigh. Both of us panted lustfully as I helped her get to her feet. Once she stood before me, she eagerly shoved her lips over my own, engaging us in a deeply intimate kiss. As our lips happily locked together, she let go of my hands and put her arms under my own to hold my upper back. I did the same for her, holding her tightly as we kissed with vigorous passion.


When she pulled away from the kiss, we continued to gently pant at each other. Her eyes rapidly shifted back and forth between my own for a moment. She then let her arms drag as she pulled me toward her while moving backward. She tumbled over the foot of her bed, taking me with her as I fell atop her. The mood was quite earnest between us. We met each other for another ardent kiss, her body simultaneously sliding back until she could rest her head on the pillow. She quickly reached down, whipping her swimsuit bottom down her legs and tossed them carelessly to the floor. She spread her legs open before me – an invitation like no other.




With Tamara's thighs rubbing against my sides, I couldn't help but eagerly begin to kiss my way down her chin and neck. She moaned amorously for a very brief moment before she suddenly stopped me, much to my confusion.


"No," she whispered, "don't wait. Just do it. I've wanted to do this with you for so long. Be my first, Anthony. ... Please, do it ..."


There was only one 'do it' she could've possibly meant at that point. I was so mesmerized by her, gazing almost blankly into her eyes that were filled with curiosity and excitement. She wanted to find out everything she'd never experienced before. I couldn't have possibly have resisted her if I tried. We were both young and eager, and she was so very insistent. She'd always been so beautiful to me and so comfortable to be around.


My body shifted automatically between her thighs, nearing my sex closer to hers. She bit her lip in eager nervousness, her hands stroking my head whilst I slipped the head of my shaft betwixt her very wet folds. I kept going slowly, listening to the gentle, demure whimpers and pants that escaped her soft lips. As I slowly pushed deeper into her, I let out a sharp, enraptured sigh. She was wondrously tight, her hot walls joyously embracing my entry. Her virginity broke from around me, but she didn't even seem to notice it.


Tamara let out a deep groan as she felt my hips pressed into hers. Our bodies squirmed gently against each other as I came to a rest for just a brief moment. We gazed intensely into each others' eyes, fully aware of the boundary we had crossed together. Neither of us seemed to mind. Tamara had an exalted twinkle in her eyes, one that had me lean forward and mingle my lips into her own. While we kissed, I took one of her hands from behind my head and interlocked our fingers once more. I wanted her to know that I was right here with her on this journey together. Our lips gently pulled away, and she gave me one of those beautiful smiles that made my heart melt. I grinned back to her, planting our interwoven hands on the bed.


Then, I eagerly got started moving my hips in and out. We continued to just gaze intimately at one another as we experienced those first few, heart-pounding moments of sex together. Her eyelids hung low, her eyes glazed over with lust as I kept on going. Watching the corners of her lips gently curl into a little grin each time I calmly pushed into her ... I knew that she was in heavenly bliss.




I gently kissed around her face, both of us lost in the heat of sexual enthrallment. I panted heavily amidst her restrained cries of ecstasy. I was actually making love with Tamara – that sweet girl with the beautiful smile that always brightened up my day with her presence alone. My lips then met with her own, happily kissing each other deeply. Our kiss soon broke once more, panting onto each others' mouths, keeping our lips mere inches from each other.


Her body began to writhe, exhilarated, as I picked up the pace a bit. I reaffirmed the grip on her hand and she responded in kind. It felt so amazing to be giving her such incredible pleasure, soaking up the sounds of the intense panting and delicate cries that escaped her lips. The bed gently creaked and squeaked beneath us. I inadvertently began moaning into her ear, delighting her.

"Ohh, ... Anthony ..." she lustfully moaned.


It truly felt as though Tamara and I were one with each other, our bodies writhing together in wondrous bliss. I found myself gripping her hand tighter while my other hand took tight hold of the bed sheet. The fear was constantly there that we would get caught, but that didn't stop us as two very horny teenagers from thrusting onward. I continued to up the pace, quickly amplifying our mutual pleasure. I was reveling in the splendor of having such an amazing time with her.


Time? Oh crap, how could I completely forget I could stop time?


That's when my extrasensory senses alerted me of something behind us. I didn't even have to look back in order to see it. In my mind's eye, I saw Latisha peering in from the open crack in the door. She was silent, watching us with a curious, fascinated gaze. She'd already settled in, so it was clear she'd been watching us for some time already. I didn't want to alert Tamara of the pair of prying eyes – I simply kept on going.


Our bodies were visibly sweating while I drove my hips hard into her. The two of us were lost in a sea of beautiful pleasure, unwilling to come back to shore for anything in the world. She belted out high-pitched cries into my shoulder, muffling herself so no one would hear us intensely making love. Despite my incredible hunger for her, I managed to hold out inside of her heaven for a surprising length of time. She, however, was unable to hold back any ounce of passion during our time together. Her body writhed uncontrollably, clinging to me tighter and tighter until she suddenly jerked her head back with a loud, sharp gasp.


I felt her walls trying to shove me out, but I kept inside her, watching her in her beautiful state of orgasmic bliss. She trembled and tensed up all of her muscles for a moment before relaxing with long, sharp sighs and gasps for air. I raised my body away from hers, letting her breathe as she came down from her sky-high bliss.




Once she had finished her climax, I was more than happy to let our magical union come to an end without finishing myself. I withdrew from her, rolling onto my side and using my hold on her hand to bring her with me. She turned and grinned at me, the two of us panting in harmonious relief. I put an arm around her back, she put hers around my neck. The two of us laid there for a good moment just gazing into each others eyes.


"That was the best," she said with a euphoric sigh.


"I'd say," I breathed, both of us sharing a quiet laugh.


She then looked at a bit awkwardly. "Didn't you want to ... you know, ... cum?"


"It's fine," I reassured her with a smile. "This is your birthday. As long as you're happy - I'm happy."


"I am happy," she replied, grinning from ear to ear. "Very happy..."


"Something tells me, though," I added, "this was part of the reason you wanted me here."


She giggled and nodded. "I feel so embarrassed, but ... yeah, it was." I smiled, truly astounded that she'd taken such an interest in me. "I didn't know if ... if it would really happen. I really hoped it would, though." She then affectionately ran a hand through my sweaty hair. "This is the most amazing birthday present you could've ever given me."


"Well then, happy birthday," I replied.


Just as the two of us leaned in to spark another intimate kiss, old 'big mouth' Latisha decided to make her presence known as she stormed into the room.




"What the hell you think you doin', girl?!" she exclaimed, demanding an answer. Tamara jolted, turning to her friend with a terrified look. "You out of your mind? Having sex with this stupid-ass white boy?"


"Latisha!" she exclaimed in horror. "I ... uh, it's ... not what it looks like?" she added with a worried grin. Latisha was unamused, folding her arms across her chest. "You can't tell anyone, okay? Please, Latisha."


Latisha thought it over for a brief moment before sighing in frustration.


"Ugh, whatever, I won't. Wouldn't catch me being stupid enough to have sex with that dumb ol' white boy, though." While Tamara was still visibly nervous over being caught, I decided to turn Latisha's incredibly convenient quote on its head.


"Then why were you watching us the whole time?" I asked with a confident smile.


Needless to say, Latisha was shocked by my accusation.


"What?!" she shouted in disbelief.


I chuckled. "Yeah, I know you were there the whole time watching us."


Latisha hesitated, her eyes wide. "... I was not! The fuck you talkin' about?"


"I know when you're lying, Latisha," Tamara said, smirking as she got up to meet Latisha eye-to-eye. "You're definitely lying, girl."


"Yeah, well, ... so what?" she bitterly replied. "I ain't gotta explain myself to you. And, if you try tellin' anyone, I'll just deny it."


"Well," Tamara quietly remarked as she began to formulate a plan, "I have something different in mind than telling people ..." She quickly got up behind Latisha, laughing while untying the girl's bikini.


"Tamara?!" she shouted as she tried to fight the girl away, only to lose her top. "What the hell you doin'?! You lost your mind, girl?! Give me that back!"


Tamara continued giggling as she managed to untie the girl's bikini bottom as well. I'd never seen Tamara so playfully naughty before, but I was thoroughly enjoying it.


"Here, catch!" Tamara exclaimed, throwing Latisha's clothing to me. I quickly caught them, holding them behind my back. Latisha fumed at me while I innocently grinned back at her.


"You stupid-ass white boy, you better
give those back!"




I played a bit of 'keep away' while Latisha reached with one hand for her clothing. That's when I saw Tamara grin and nod to me before suddenly shoved Latisha onto the bed with me. Latisha shrieked in surprise.


"Oh, hey there," I playfully said as I caught her in my arms. She looked at me with the most shocked expression I'd ever seen. And yet, she laid atop me almost motionless like she was expecting something else to happen. Of course, this was the girl that hated me with the most incensed passion one could possibly muster. I had harbored a grudge against her for a long time as well. But in that moment, looking into her eyes – which quickly became more and more curious – I decided 'Why not?' and went for it.


Latisha moaned in surprise as my lips clasped tightly over her own. She was frozen in shock, staring at the wall for a moment before letting go of her inhibitions and so very meekly kissing me back. I don't think she had any interest in showing me any affection. She just wanted some of what Tamara got and nothing more. Of course, I was certainly capable of making that happen.


I pulled my lips away, maneuvering her body parallel to my own with her back to me. She suddenly became very quiet – extremely uncharacteristic of her. I ran my tongue along her shoulder and neck, hearing her exhale nervously as she let her body lay relaxed on the bed. At the same time, I slid my hand down her belly. Her legs seemed to just part ever so slightly enough for me to dip my hand between them. Tamara gave us a grin, soaking up the scene playing out before her.


She hissed and bit her lip as my fingers ran over her incredibly sensitive sex. She was so wet already after having turned the private moment between Tamara and I into a spectator sport. I briefly glanced up at Tamara. She tapped at her wrist, reminding me that we didn't have much time before someone came looking for us. Once again, the thought of time reminded me that I was not using my power - which would've been infinitely useful in this situation. However, I decided to skip the usual necessary explanation to people after stopping time and went for it legit this time.




And so, I slid my hand under her knee to pull back her leg. I reared my hips back, hearing Latisha gasp as the head of my penis between her very swollen folds. Her head bent back into my chest, uttering a sharp, high-pitched moan as I easily pushed inside of her. Just as I'd made it to the hilt within her, I felt a familiar sensation of flesh breaking around me. It was Latisha's first time as well.


Well, that was a very pleasant surprise.


Her hot, wet, spongy walls gripped, shifted and contracted around me as I smoothly pushed in and out of her. I wasn't exactly trying to go for the slow, sensual union that Tamara just had. Judging from her rapid panting and quiet cries of pleasure I'd say she liked it that way. She was so incredibly wet; those tight walls hot like a furnace.


I really enjoyed this position. It allowed for deep, impactful sex while keeping things impersonal between us. We both knew that this was just sex and nothing more. I knew she wasn't going to just magically have affectionate feelings for me all of a sudden. But man, did it still feel amazing to have sex with her. I'd obviously never had two girls, one right after another. It most certainly helped me to feel like I was the man — aside from my nervousness of getting caught, of course. I kept at it, rhythmically pounding her heat while Tamara calmly took a seat on the bed in front of us to watch.