Time for School Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Then, she covered a big wad of saliva all over my shaft. She grinned at me as she enclasped my length within the warmth of her gorgeous breasts and slowly rubbed them up and down. I watched and groaned in awe as the head of my manhood peeked up between those peach-toned orbs again and again. She stared back at me, getting a kick out of my reactions. I laid back down on the pillow, happily letting her do all the work. She then began greeting my exposed head with her tongue, circling all around it. I uttered my approval, so very happy with everything she was doing to me so far.


Cassandra let my cock slide out the bottom of her bulbous breasts before she came up to meet my lips with her own once more. We shared a brief, intimate kiss while she was busy positioning her body over my lap. She stroked my shaft in one hand, aiming it at the very wet point between her thighs.


"You're pretty good at holding back," she remarked in a tone dripping with seductiveness, "but you won't be able to hold back for much longer...."


"Probably not," I softly replied.


She chuckled as she slid the very swollen head of my penis inside of her, then slowly lowered her body down to take the rest within her. I groaned lustfully as her very hot, wet walls unfurled and clenched around me. She just barely seated herself on my thighs before smoothly coming back up, and then back down again. She moved in an effortless rhythm that had me instantly mesmerized. She softly moaned along with me, grinning as she watched me blankly stare the point where our bodies were united.




"Does it feel good inside of my pussy...?" Cassandra asked.


"Oh, god, yes...." I replied in amazement.


"Oooh, Anthony," she softly remarked, "you're so sweet and genuine. ... I'm so glad I'm doing this with you...."


Both of us felt so comfortable doing this with each other. I couldn't believe how good it felt being inside of such a captivating woman such as Cassandra. I reached up, taking both of her hefty, bouncing breasts and squeezing them tight. My head fell back onto the pillow once more and I closed my eyes. I enjoyed every second spearheading into her heat and massaging her breasts. She took a brief intermission from time to time, grinding her clit into my crotch while simultaneously milking me hard with her velvety walls of paradise. It caused both of us to moan in enthrallment.


Her ass audibly smacked my thighs, her pussy squelching as she absorbed me into her heaven and made me feel like part of her. She took me for a ride inside her immaculate body that I didn't want to get off from. I couldn't believe I'd saved such a gorgeous woman from being attacked, but this was certainly the kind of reward for my heroism that I wouldn't take for granted. I gazed up at her as I felt her body shifting down. She looked into my eyes with the most sultry gaze I'd ever seen. Her lips were pulled into an open-mouthed grin as she moaned to me, infinitely enticed by me – just as I was with her.


Cassandra began to fuck me harder and faster, grabbing onto my shoulders and using me as a counter-weight as she relentlessly shoved her hips down on me. She quickly amplified my pleasure to the point where all I wanted to do was just let go and spill myself into her. I kept my fingers clamped down on her great breasts, sharing the splendrous heat of an intimate moment with this bodacious beauty. I could've never imagined a woman as beautiful as her would even give me the time of day, let alone have sex with me. The bed creaked beneath us as I panted heavily, groaning in lustful unity with her. She slammed her hips down onto me, causing me to tear through her amazing heat.


"Oh, yes, Anthony!" she shouted, impassioned. "I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside of me! ... Yes, Anthony, yes! Ohhh, you're so amazing!!"


I was hypnotized by her voice, unable to resist her beckoning call. She knew exactly what she was doing crying out my name like that. It became nigh impossible for me to hold back any longer. My head arched back, groaning loudly as my lover sung a duet with me. My body tightened up before I suddenly shot spurt after spurt of hot seed into the depths of her belly with a long sigh of relief. Our bodies shuddered together, her tight muscles milking every drop I had to give her. She was so amazing. Looking at her beautiful face and soft curves through my half-lidded eyes made my release oh, so satisfying.




Then, she rested atop me, holding me in her tight, safe embrace. We both panted heavily into each others' shoulders.


"It's been a while since I had some real sex," she whispered. "That felt so good."


"You're amazing," I whispered back. "I'm so, so glad I met you, Cassandra."


She chuckled. "The feeling is mutual, Anthony...."


The two of us shared another intimate kiss while her hand delicately stroked my sweaty face. Afterward, we spent a brief moment just smiling at each other. She had a gorgeously radiant afterglow that put me completely at ease.


"I could tell you weren't twenty-one," she softly said.


"What was your first clue?" I jokingly replied.


"Umm, ... all the lying you did." We both laughed.


"I was that transparent, huh?"


"Yeah, ... but you're still cute as a button," she said as she playfully pinched my nose.




She rolled onto her side, taking me with her. We spent the next short while together in each others' arms, resting and enjoying the moment after the incredibly wonderful sex we shared. At the same time, she was busy formulating what she wanted to say next.


"Anthony," she spoke to break the silence, "I'm always going to be indebted to you for coming to my rescue like a true hero would." I gazed back at her, captivated. "I knew from that moment we met that you had a good heart – and you do. I thought it was adorable how humble you were over saving me like that, like you didn't want any credit. I'm glad I talked you out of running off into the night and sharing drinks with me. You really are the funniest drunken person I have ever seen."


"I guess I'll take that as a compliment," I replied, causing her to gently laugh.


"We shared a wonderful time together and I feel like I got to know you very well. Everything you had to tell me was so honest–well, except for you lying about your age and being an experienced drinker." I chuckled nervously and rolled my eyes. "I know that you really loved Sarah. But you're a sweet, sweet guy - and you have superpowers. You'll find the person you're meant to be with - I just know it. It might not be until next week or next month or ... even ten years from now, ... but you will find your true love."


"You think so?" I genuinely asked.


"I know so," she softly said, smiling warmly. "You're a sweetheart and I know that any girl that's lucky enough to be yours will be showered by you with love and affection ... and chocolate hearts." I laughed and grinned. "But, enough of that, it's time for me to get back to real life now. I've gotta get ready to go to work soon." She placed her hands on my chest before sharing a brief, sweet kiss with me. "Thank you again for the most wonderful night of my life, Anthony...."


Then, she sat up on the far edge of the bed and got to her feet. She stopped at the nearby dresser and pulled out a foil wrapper with a couple of pills sealed into it.


"By the way," she turned to me and waved the wrapper back and forth, "don't worry about the finish to our love-making romp. That's why I have these on hand."


"What are they?" I asked upon sitting up.


"The morning-after pill. I keep them around just in case I meet any cute guys with superpowers." I grinned in amusement. "Just remember to come visit me again soon, okay? Tell the guys at the front desk that Cassandra wants to see you."


"I will," I replied.


"Ta-ta for now, beautiful," she said, blowing me a kiss.


'Beautiful.' Didn't think I'd be called that. I contently watched her gorgeous body strut away into the bathroom to go take a shower. To think I'd actually gone all the way with that. I sighed happily and looked out the sliding glass door at the morning sun cast over the city. That's when I quickly looked over at the clock by her bed. It was past ten o'clock. I groaned and quickly got out of bed to reclothe myself. I could only hope my parents weren't freaking out by then. I hated to leave Cassandra so abruptly, but she was busy getting back to her real life and her work so there was nothing more for me to do or say.


Once I got dressed, I turned invisible and headed for the sliding glass door. I walked onto the balcony and closed the door behind me. There, I pushed my foot off the balcony rail and went airborne. I wobbled a little bit, still feeling hungover. My parents were definitely going to notice that. I figured I'd tell them my friends and I snuck into one of their parents' alcohol closets or something. I was still a dead man either way. At least the cool, morning air across my face and the smell of the ocean were nice. It was a pleasant ending to the amazing night I spent with the beautiful Cassandra.