Time for Some Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny college student? Check. Timestop powers? check.
1.7k words
4.19
82.6k
87

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
267 Followers

A snap of the fingers and everything freezes. The whole universe under your control. Or, at least the earth. Maybe more. Who knows? Who cares. You control time. Now, of course you could use that to help people. Sometimes you do. But not today. Today, you are looking to have some fun. It's always amusing screwing with people when they are frozen, then watching their reactions.

So many people! Who to choose. That's a pretty one. A young blonde. Probably a freshman by the amount of work she has put into making herself look pretty. And pretty she is... You stand in front of her. She is short, barely over 5 feet tall. She has a low cut blouse and a short skirt. She is in mid-stride. You crouch down and look up the skirt at her crotch. She's wearing a pair of lacy underwear. Reaching an arm up you run a finger along the front of the panties, over what covers her labia. Just a small touch.

You remove yourself from the situation carefully, returning to exactly where you were when time froze. Then with a firm thought you bring time back. Everything lurches back into motion. The girl you touched yelps and stumbles, wheeling around to try to find who violated her. Her friend looks confused and the two talk for a minute. The one you touched looks nervously around then shakes her head. The pair continue to walk. You follow, at a good distance. Yes. This will be fun. You round a corner out of site and make yourself invisible. It's easier than moving back and forth to the location you froze time at. This way you can pause and un-pause without worrying about onlookers noticing odd movements by you.

You jog to catch up with the two freshmen. Of course, no one can hear your passing or see your movements. You catch up and walk unnoticed next to them. They are talking about classes. A dance class in particular. You stop time again.

The other one is cute too... more your type really, a black haired beauty with a nose ring. In fact... you think you will change targets... The pair splits off, the blond going one way and your raven beauty going another. She is wearing tight fitting black jeans and a pattered black and white blouse.

You follow her to Mayworthy Hall. A chemistry building. Into a class she goes, and in invisible you follows. It's a lab class. Boring teacher; the usual. She's sitting in the back, head down on the desk on top of her crossed arms. Bored vacant expression on her face.

Snap. Time stops. You approach closer and take a better look. You can't see down her shirt as her crossed arms are covering her cleavage. However. As she slumps in her seat her pants sag down, showing the top of a black thong.

You trace a hand down her back, feeling the clasps of her bra under your hands. Her shirt is soft, like silk, and her skin beneath is pale and beautiful. You step back and release time. She jolts upright, a hand going to her back. She lowers her head a bit and looks around conspiratorially. No one seems to see her do this, and after a moment she slowly lowers herself back down, eyes looking around with mild concern. You stop time again as she lays back on her arms.

You step up to her again and grin. Carefully, you reach forward and unclasp her bra through her shirt, trying your best not to touch her skin. Step back. Unpause. You can see through her shirt the back of the bra fall. She jerks a bit as she no doubt feels the bra come undone. Looking around she casually puts her arms up the back of her shirt and re-latches the bra. As she does so you get a full view of her back. It is an almost ivory white. Her waist is thin and beautiful. You let time go, and watch her through class.

As class ends she bends over at the hips to pick up her backpack. She is the last to leave, as the teacher kept her late, talking about missed assignments. Not even the teacher is still there, as he left while she was still packing. So it's just her and you. She is bent over fully, and her thong is showing as her black pants form around her shapely butt. Enough teasing. It's time to act.

You stand behind her, hands on hips, as you slowly dry-hump her ass. You then reach around, bending over her as you do, and unbutton her pants. You zip them down then pull them down to her knees. At the angle she is bent her panty-covered lips are visible from the back. You slowly pull down the thong, revealing her snatch.

Your hands shake with excitement as you run them over her plump ass, down her legs. You pull your own pants down, freeing your rock hard dick. You've never done this before. Not like this anyway. You usually use a condom, and fuck them when they are asleep. That way if they wake they think it just a dream. This will be very different. You are excited to see what she does when you suddenly unpause time and she feels herself violated and feels your hot cum inside of her. What will she do? Time to find out. You grin widely as you rub her entrance with a finger, spreading her big lips and revealing the hole to paradise hidden behind. You push in and feel yourself hit a hymen. What a lovely surprise! You thrust forward, popping it with ease and sliding your meat shaft deeper into her. You begin pumping in earnest, bottoming out in her She is extremely tight and your shaft screams with pleasure as her lady tunnel massages your sausage as it slides in and out of her. You change your thrusting direction and her pussy farts out air, sealing itself around your member. Now as you thrust in and out her lips hold on, pulling in and out as your thrust in. you watch with great pleasure as her flesh folds and sucks to please you.

As your orgasm approaches you get second thoughts. DNA evidence and all that... you have great powers of manipulation but you aren't all powerful... perhaps remaining unknown would be best. Right before you burst you quickly pull out and shoot your load into the side of the lab bench before you can grad anything. You curse then grab paper towels, cleaning the mess you made. Once you are sure all evidence of your seed is gone you turn back to the raven haired beauty.

You pull her underwear up and straighten it, then do the same with her pants. You try your best to return it to how it was. You are about to unpause when you realize you don't even know this chicks name. You fumble through her purse and pull out a wallet. ID inside. Her name is Violet Macie. Huh. Her parents must be hippies. Explains the demeanor you guess.

You return the wallet and step back, still invisible. Everything looks in order... You quickly peek outside, curious to see if anyone is nearby. No doesn't look like it. Ok. You walk back into the room... and unpause time. Violet lets out a quick scream and falls to the floor. She curls into a ball, her face contorting into a mixture of confusion pain fear and pleasure. She presses her hands to her crotch and her muscles tense. She scoots against the side of the bench, sitting upright. She looks fucking terrified now. "What the FUCK?" she says to the room. Her whole body is shaking. She slowly stands up, wobbling on her feet. "Fuck!" she cusses as she bends down, again pressing her hand into her crotch. She looks around then unbuttons her pants while facing away from the door. She pulls them open and looks at her pussy, running a hand over it.

She shakes her head and looks around again. She then buttons her pants. She looks completely flustered, confused and scared. "is everything alright in here? I heard a scream." You turn to see a dude standing in the doorway, looking concerned. Violet goes completely red, and is sweating now. "No! no everything is fine..." she says, scrambling to pick up her bag. "Are you sure? You don't look fine." The dude in the doorway says. "I said I'm FINE" Violet barks as she pushes past the dude.

You follow her down the hall as she goes into a bathroom, then into a stall. "Fuck... what the fuck happened?" she days. You look through the door of the stall as she pulls her pants and thong all the way down. She bends over, examining her puffy red pussy, trying to figure out what just happened to her. She digs around in her pants, feeling around. You smirk. She has no idea. How could she?

Finally she seems to shake herself out of it. She pulls her pants up and stands up. She steps out of the stall and moves to the counter where she begins straightening herself up, fixing her makeup and hair. She looks around one last time then pulls out her phone, glancing at the time. "shit" she says as she throws it back in her purse and jogs out of the bathroom. She practically runs across campus to the English building, but still gets to class late. You follow inside as she slips into the lecture hall. She seems much more attentive than in lab. Not to the class though. She's thinking and looks worried. She has her legs crossed and her purse on her lap.

You don't touch her again today. You simply watch with how she copes with what she felt but did not see. She meets up with the blond again, whose name is Mallie. Perhaps another time you will have your way with her, but right now you only have eyes for Violet.

You part ways for the day and head back to your dorm pondering what you have done. She felt you. She knew something happened. You've never done it like that before, and the thought exhilarates you. This is going to have to happen... more often... Maybe in a few days. For now, you have another use for your powers. Free beer!

Ravensing
Ravensing
267 Followers