Time for Some Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Blondes, Dildos, Timestop, Oh MY!
2.4k words
4.53
46.3k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

~~~Authors note: A special thanks to wof2 for the inspiration that led me to write this chapter. Leave a comment letting me know what you think our horny time-stopper should do next.~~~

~~~

You are sitting in on a history class. Something about Napoleon you think. You followed that freckled girl here. Who takes both a geology class and a history of Napoleon class in the same semester? Freshman... She probably doesn't even have a major or anything. You scoff. The red head is sitting three rows in front of you. It's as close as you could get while being invisible. The class is relatively full.

The teacher is some blonde broad. She's actually pretty sexy in a dominating kind of way. She's probably in her early 30s. She has a polished look. Her long blonde hair is tied up in a tight bun. Her thin wire frame glasses hang poignantly on her nose. She is wearing a tight fitting business suit. "A little formal for a lecture hall of 500 freshman don't you think?" You ponder to yourself.

"What did you say?" a girl three seats down says to a dude sitting two seats down from you. He looks up confused.

"uhh... nothing?" the frat-looking dude says with an annoyed look. Hmm. You probably shouldn't have said that out loud. Good thing meat-head over there didn't hear you.

The business suit is clean cut and very formal. It's the suit of someone with an anal personality. Hmm. Anal personality... A smile creeps onto your face. Good thing the bottom half of that business suit is a skirt.

You pause time and stand up, slowly walking down the rows towards the front of the room. You just need to find something first... come on... You start walking through rows looking in girls bags. One of them has to have it... Hmm... you wonder... You walk over to the freckled girl. No way.

She's wearing a skirt is well, and she's sitting a bit... oddly. Her legs are spread a bit and she is sitting on her arm so her hand goes under her ass. Her cheeks are flushed slightly red. You peek down, looking up her skirt. She has no underwear on, and there is a slim dildo pushed into her pussy. Her hand she is sitting on is frozen in the moment of pushing the dido in in another thrust. Freckles is a freak! Wow. Alright. Two birds with one stone today.

You carefully reach up the skirt and grab onto the dildo, removing it from her hand and sliding it out of her pussy. It glistens with her sex. All lubed up and ready for a new hole. You want to watch this first though. You step back into the isle and stand where you have a good view of freckles, then unpause time.

She flinches a bit then shock covered her face, followed by a scarlet red tone. She slowly sits up then bends down, looking around. She moves her backpack, and runs her hand around on the floor. Poor girl thinks she dropped it! You barely manage to pause time again before breaking out laughing. Alright. That was good. Now for part two.

Ms. Meiosa (that's the stuck up teacher's name apparently) is frozen mid-sentence, with one arm outstretched to point with a laser pointer at a slide. You step up onto the stage, and give a cheeky little bow to the frozen classroom as you walk up to Ms. Meiosa. Let's see how this impacts her cold demeanor.

You walk over to her and then kneel on the ground, sticking your head between her slightly parted legs and looking up. You see clean perfectly white cotton panties up there. Reaching up you pull them aside in the back, and run a finger between her butt cheeks. You find the star of her anus easily, and with your other hand you bring up the lubed dildo. You push the head of the lubed dildo against her anal star. Wow she is tight. Her asshole is clenched tight.

You push harder and finally the dildo breaks through and slides an inch into her ass. You slip it higher and higher, slowly pushing it in. The dildo is about six inches long, and it takes you about a minute to shove it all the way inside of her. As it gets all the way in, her sphincter closes behind it, sure to hold it inside. You pull the cotton panties back into place and bow again to the unknowing audience. Hmm...

You walk back to Freaky Freckles and look through her bag. Sure enough there is a little pink controller. You thought that dildo was the vibrating kind. Looks like you were right.

You find three empty seats in the second row with a good view and sit in the middle one, then unpause time. "BE!.. come-es... h-harder to..." Ms. Meiosa stutters as time starts again. She clears her throat. "Becomes harder to discover the troops when hE!" you flip on the vibrating to the lowest setting and she cuts off her last sentence. She looks extremely confused and her face flushes red. "I..." she stammers. Kids shift in their seats and murmurs go up amongst the audience. She flushes a deeper red. "Excuse me, as I was saying..." her voice is shaky as she begins again. She wipes a hand across her brow. "Anyway, let's move on. So as we have discussed before, Napoleon was one of the first generals to make use of muskets, bringing about the beginning of modern warfare. Can anyone tell me how musket use might change how a general would place his troops in battle?" You flip the dildo to setting 2, and a little yip comes from Ms. Meiosa and she stiffens, almost standing on her toes. As you look closely you can see her legs are shaking slightly.

"Y-yes you" she stammers pointing to a student with their hand raised.

"Would they like, not fight hand to hand? Like, you know, they used to have swords and things right? So that was fighting up close and now they could just like... fire from a distance you know?"

Half way through the answer you had moved to setting 3. There is an awkward silence and Ms. Meiosa doesn't say anything. "...like... that's right, right?" the kid says.

"YES! Yes that is right" Ms. Meiosa says. She takes a step and immediately stops half way through it, regretting the decision as her movement no doubt shifted the vibrating dildo up her ass. Sweat is breaking out across her body and you can see large beads of sweat on her forehead and down her legs.

The lecture continues for another 5 minutes, and you get to setting 8 before Ms. Meiosa squeaks "ALRIGHT! T-that's enough f-for today! You are dismissed!" Ms. Meiosa quickly staggers with stiffly straight legs back to the sound room behind the stage. You follow swiftly. As soon as she is in the room she slams the door, and you barely make it through. She then staggers up with her back against the wall and lets out a loud moan as she hikes up her skirt and pulls her underwear to the side. You pause time just as she is reaching down. You reach between her legs and stick a finger up her ass, then two. It takes a bit of digging but you finally grab hold of the dildo and pull it out. You are about to restart time, but you stop and lean in for a closer look. Her panties are soaked through with girlcum. Her pussy is literally dripping wet with desire.

The sight of it sends a thrill of passion through you. You hadn't been thinking about fucking her; you just wanted to embarrass the uptight teacher, but now... looking at her moaning wet form... Her pussy lips are big and wet, parted slightly near her hole. You can see her snug tunnel between the folds. It is a light rose pink and glistens with temptation. Her pubic hair is mostly shaved, but she has left a landing strip of blond curls behind. And her blonde eyes are burning with desire. You can't help but give her what she wants.

You zip your fly down and pull out your cock. You rub the head between her folds to lube it up a bit, then hotdog your dick between her folds to wet your shaft. You the push your tip into the folds, lining your cockhead up with her tunnel. You reach around her, grabbing her ass with both hands, then thrust forwards, burying yourself in her hot pussy.

You are thrusting away when you get an idea. It's all well and good fucking a sexy hole, but you can't help but think this would be more fun if she... you know... responded to your thrusts. You are still invisible... what would happen if you...

Before you think as to whether this is a good idea or not, you unpause time. "Oooohhhhh-uh!-ah!-Ah!-AH!" she moans loudly, her moan interrupted by each of your thrusts. She struggles for a moment, but you can see her eyes burning with passion. She throws her head back and moans louder as she grabs on to your shoulders. "OOooohhh!-hh!-Ye!-Ye!-Yee!-ess!-ss!" she moans. "F-fuck me!" She throws her head back again and it knocks her bun loose. Her long blonde hair cascades down between the two of you as you continue to fuck into her throbbing hole.

Her face is flushed beat red, and her mouth gaped open in a perfect O shape as her bright blue eyes stare down in delight at her pussy as it balloons open and squeezes shut with each of your thrusts. She reaches a hand down and quickly begins massaging her pleasure bean. Her eyes roll back in her head as she slams her head back and her whole body tenses as her hand vibrates against her clit. You continue pounding into her pussy as her muscles clamp down on your dick in an intense orgasm. Your dick flushes with pleasure as her rapidly contracting muscles combined with your quick thrusts throws you over the edge.

You bury your face in her amble bosom and grip her ass tightly as you ram your cock as far into her quivering hole as it will go. Your balls churn and your seed erupts up your shaft, blasting up deep into her pussy. Your thrust has lifted her slightly off the ground and her legs twitch as her orgasm continues. You bring your head up and kiss her neck as you thrust again, shooting another dollop of cum into her.

Her orgasm finally ends and she falls limp. You manage to turn her fall so she falls back first and you fall on top of her, dick still quivering inside of her. You go in for the kiss and she accepts it, French kissing her invisible lover back. This is so fucking hot.

You begin to pull away, slipping your dick a few inches out of her, but she wraps her legs around your waist. She gazes up with lustful eyes. Her face is sweaty and her blonde hair lays in a tangled mess splayed out around her. "More please" she whispers softly. Her voice is like soft velvet, and you cannot resist it. With a squelching slopping sound you thrust your still-hard dick back into her cum filled hole.

You thrust slowly at first, and your dick tingles with sensitivity in protest, but soon you pick up pace. Every thrust makes a loud sloppy farting sound as your dick rams into her used hole. The thrusting drags the cum and her fluids in and out of her, and a frothy mess appears around her pussy and slowly drips onto the floor with each thrust.

With a renewed hunger you reach down and grab her breasts through her jacket. You yank at the jacket and pull it open hungrily, then pull open the dress shirt as well, sending a button pinging across the room. Her breasts are held back by a bra which you quickly push down. Her breasts bulge forth. You quickly realize that her whole ensemble was designed to hide her large breasts. Without all the cloths choking them in they are easily D cups, possibly larger. You fuck faster at the sight of the breasts and massage them in your hands, pinching and tweaking a nipple. She moans and arches her back, beginning to rock with your thrusts so she slams herself into you in time with your thrusts forwards. You wrap your arms around the small of her waist and bury your face between her tits, thrusting into her with the drive of a horny rabbit.

"Ah!-ah!-Ah!-a!-A!-A!!" she moans quicker and quicker. You feel her pussy walls quiver with an approaching orgasm, rubbing her juices and what little cum is still inside her against the pulsating thrusting of your rock hard phallus. You quicken your pace. You want to cum with her this time. "Ah-Ah!-a-aaaaaaAAAHHHH!!" she screams as her second orgasm hits. Her whole body shakes and you feel a splash against your cock and balls as her orgasm causes her to squirt against your thrusting body.

The feeling of her hot squirt and clamping down tunnel blow your mind and your load. You arch your back as your cum-gun shoots a second hot sticky load into her red hot and hungry hole. You hold the pose for a moment, her back arched off the floor, your arms straight holding you erect as your shaft is milked of its last drops by her vibrating orgasm. Your bodies are entwined in a vision of beauty for a moment longer before you and she come crashing down to the floor.

She goes limp and her head rolls to the side as she pants deeply. You lay on top of her, head on a breast, dick pumping it's last few drops. You sit there for a blessed moment before coming to your knees and pulling out of her.

The two of you have made quite the mess. Her pussy gapes as the plug of your dick is removed, and a small steam created by your second load begins to flow out of the hole, mixing with the puddle of bodily fluids already smearing the floor of your fuckspace.

You stagger to your feet then stop time. There's no way you can clean up this mess. The fluids are seeping into the carpet. You cringe. You guess Ms. Meiosa will just have to handle the cleanup. You are about to leave when you spot the dildo on the floor. Good! You almost forgot that. You'll have to find the time to return that to Freaky Freckles.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers