Time for Some Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
Our horny friend is restless, so tries some new things.
2.6k words
4.43
35.4k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers

~~~Authors Note: Please let me know in the comments if you have suggestions for scenes. Getting new ideas for unique encounters inspires me to write more chapters! And thank you to everyone who has commented and/or liked the story so far.~~~

~~~

Huh. Raindrops are spheres. Tiny little spheres. You always thought they were like a line of water or something. Apparently not. The sky is a dark tumultuous black and one of the clouds is backlit by a far off unseen clap of lightning. Spheres. Who would have thought?

Everything is so much more peaceful with time stopped. Right now, this street is probably a loud monstrosity. You can see an angry motorist holding down on the horn. Across the street it looks like a man is yelling at his wife as they walk through the rain. A rattling radiator on an apartment above. A screaming cat or dog down the alley. A crying baby. A truck without a muffler. But not now. Now, it is blissfully quiet. Not a sound. You can hear your own heart beating as you walk under the partially sheltered awnings of bistros and hair salons.

You pause on your walk. There's an old man sitting huddled at the edge of an alleyway. He has a cardboard sign, but it has been rained on and you can't really make out what it says. It looks like a small "GOD BLESS" is scrawled in the lower corner. A small tin bean can sits near the man. It has more rain in it than change. The man is clothed in dark rags of brown and black. You crouch down in front of him, looking into his face. His eyes are downcast. His skin is rough and tanned like old jerky. Sharp rough whiskers like castoff slivers of some steel mill. Looking closely you can see his cap used to be a green color, but now it's just a mottled brown.

You stand up and just look down at the man for a few moments before backtracking up the road you came from. You cross the street, weaving in between the honking man and the mufflerless truck over to the yelling man and his wife. The wife's eyes are downcast, and she clutches to her umbrella with both hands. The veins on the man's neck are bulging. One hand is crushed in a fist that is rigid against the side of his suit and the other is in the middle of making a wide gesture through the air.

You slip your hand into the pocket of the dress pants, pulling out his wallet. You open it and count the money. Two hundred and thirty five dollars. Forty six of that is in ones. His wallet was practically bulging open with all the ones. You are about to put the wallet back, but you look up at the woman again. Something about her caught your eye. Her neck. Near the line of her dress. There's makeup there. And a single raindrop has worked its way past the umbrella falling into the middle of the patch of well disguised makeup. It's a small drop, but enough to reveal purple underneath.

You reach into the other pocket, careful not to touch his clenched fist. You pull out his phone. Looks like a top of the line android. You think about taking his watch as well, but that would be too obvious. You walk back in front of the man and lean close into his face. You slosh your tongue around in your mouth a bit, then slowly spit out a ball of saliva. You move it close it him, so it's right in front of his eye. Just a few millimeters away. You pull back. The spit hangs in the air, a lopsided oval. You then walk away, phone and wallet in hand.

You reach the old man sitting by the alleyway. You stuff all the money into his little can and continue your way down the street. A block further and you kneel down, leaning over the curb. You push the phone and wallet into the storm drain. With your heartbeat as a metronome you whistle a lazy tune as you continue to walk through the still and quiet night.

~~~

Campus is sopping wet from the unexpected thunderstorm. The sky is clear now, and the sun causes the puddles to glisten and glimmer. It's actually rather warm out. You're sitting under the shade of a large oak tree, back against its trunk. Sure, the ground is wet and your pants are muddy now, but a little dirt never hurt anyone.

The campus woods are behind you, and in front if the main plaza of campus. An amateur guitar player has set up on one end of the plaza and is strumming a lazy tune. It's near lunch time and people are bustling about headed to lunch or a poorly timed class. There she is. Right on time. Freaky Freckles. A snap and it all freezes in place. You stand up and walk towards her. "Excuse me, pardon me" you say for no reason as you weave your way through the crowd.

After a minute of maneuvering you are standing in front of Ms. Freckles herself. You pull the cleaned dildo out of your pocket. "I think you dropped this Miss." You say, looking into her frozen eyes. "well, why don't I just put it back for you." You kneel down and peek a look up her skirt. No underwear again today. You smirk. Freaky Freckles.

You pull out a small vial of lube and put a dollop on the tip of the dildo. You work it around a bit, then go back under the skirt. Cute. There's a small little freckle on her left labia. You rub the tip of the dildo against her lips then push upwards, sliding the slim plastic dick inside of her. You can feel her folds opening up to accept the rod as you slowly slide it inside. "All the way in" you coo as you push the last inch inside past the lips. "There you go."

You work your way back to your tree and regain your sitting position. "Ready. Set... Action!" Freckles stumbles and bends forward. Her pussy must have clenched up at the sudden intrusion because the dildo shoots out of her like a bat-out-of-hell. With no panties to hold it in it slaps into the ground and rolls a good few feet away. A few people nearby jump back, startled at the sudden happenings. Freckles squeaks, then dives on the dildo with all the fervor of a war hero diving on a grenade. She lands squarely on top of it, but in her haste to cover the dildo she forgot about covering herself.

With the dive to the ground her skirt kicked up, and for a moment rests on her lower back, giving half the plaza a view of her round butt cheeks and her slightly lubed lady hole. There are some muffled gasps and a few pointing and snickering dudes. Freckles quickly swishes her skirt down and clumsily sticks the dildo into her backpack before practically running off the plaza, face crimson red.

~~~

"This chapter is a continuation of our consideration of the characteristics of electric fields in various particular situations. We shall first describe..."

Physics. You always hated physics. Some scrawny white dude is going off about magnets or something up at the front of the lecture hall. You just sort of wandered in. Looks like the lecture is just starting. "...the problem of the electrostatic field is fundamentally simple when the distribution of charges is specified..." Jesus. Sometimes you wish you had the ability to speed up time, not just pause it. Why the hell are you even here? It's a physics lecture. It's 90% men and then 10% women look like men. You are horny, but nowhere near THAT horny.

You invisibly walk out of the classroom. How are you bored? You can literally stop time, do whatever you want, fuck whoever you want. And you are bored. How about something new...

~~~

It's close to 2pm, but the dining hall still has plenty of people in it. You step into the men's bathroom. There is no one there. You make yourself visible then walk back out into the lunch area.

"Yeah, I'll have the number 2, no pickles"

"And is there anything else I can do for you today?" the young lady asks.

"No, that's everything"

"3.29... 5, so that's... 1.27 for your change."

"Thank you"

You take your ticket and stand off to the side. In a few minutes your order comes and you go sit down. You sit at a table near two cute girls. Their wearing crosses, but that doesn't subtract from their cleavage.

"Yeah, so I broke it off with him" says the brunette. She's got small breasts, but a pushup bra and a lowcut top show off the best of them.

"Aww... that's too bad! I thought things were going well" the blonde says. She has some solid Cs, and is sporting as much cleavage as her smaller friend.

"It was! But he wanted to... you know..." the brunette gives a sheepish smile. She has braces. Well isn't that adorable.

The blonde gasps "He DIDN'T"

"He did."

"Well, you did the right thing"

"Yeah, I know I'm saving myself for- hey! Can we help you?"

Oh shit. She's looking right at you. Thaaaaaat was directed at you. Riiiiiight... You aren't invisible. And you were just staring at Ms. Pushup-bra and her cute little braces. You clear your throat, then quickly look down at your burger. You hear a scoff from the other table. Now you guess it's your turn for your face to turn red. You pick up your tray and walk off.

Wait a second... 5 dollars? 3.29? 1.27? That lady short changed you almost 50 cents. Alright, now you have something to do.

You toss your trash and head back to the restroom, stopping time and making yourself invisible for good measure. You head back to the cheap cashier. She's still here. She has a broad smile and is handing a customer their receipt. She has black hair tied up in a pony tail that is threaded through the back of a cap.

You crawl over the counter and stand behind her. "Show you to short change me..." you grumble under your breath. She is wearing business slacks. You unbutton them and pull them down along with her underwear.

She has a cute plump ass. You push the cheeks apart and get a good look at the star of her asshole. You pull your dick out and quickly stroke it. You suck on your index finger of your other hand and slowly stick it up her asshole. Nice tight and warm. You stop stroking yourself and force another finger in, slowly pulling the fingers apart to get a look inside. Her anal star is small and cute.

You push your tip against it, playfully pressing at the sphincter. Yeah, you are going to need some lube here. You quickly apply some and move your tip back to its mark. You grab her hips and push forwards. Her hole is extremely tight, but you keep up the pressure. Slowly but surely your dick is sinking into her anus.

You make it about an inch in then pause for a moment before slowly pressing onward. It's very different from pushing into a pussy. Not only is it tighter, but it's as if her body is resisting the entrance. You can feel your tip ramming its way through her rectum, forcing the unwilling muscles to give way to your meat. It's a lot hotter as well. Warm and toasty.

After a few more minutes you manage to sink all the way in to your balls. You wrap your arms around her waist and press your chest flush against her back. You just stand there for a moment, relishing the moment of tight ecstasy as your dick pulsates deep within her hot ass.

You move your hands to her hips and slide them upwards along her skin, sliding them under her shirt. You slide your hands across her stomach and navel , then meander your hand down, sliding it over a mound of pubic hair and across thin pussy lips.

You slide your middle finger up into her, sticking it into her flower before you slowly pull your hips back. Now that your dick is comfortably up her ass, her ass doesn't want to let it go. For a moment the rim of her ass pulls back with you, but then your begin slowly sliding out. The friction is immense and you can feel the tight walls of her butt clamping down on your member as you slide out.

Now that you're out, it wants you to stay out, but it yields as you slowly push your way back in. Slowly in and out, each time becoming slightly easier. You rub her clit and fingerfuck her as your tugging transitions into actual thrusting. Her hole loosens some more as you thrust and soon the thrusting is a fast fucking. As your excitement begins to peak you quickly pull out and step away from the cashier.

You keep stroking yourself as you walk around the counter and head over to the two girls with crosses. The brunette with the braces has her burger sitting on the plate and is in the process of eating a fry. You stand close to her, jerking off. As you lean over her shoulder you can see down her shirt. You jerk it, and soon you can feel your climax coming. You lift the bun off her burger and splurge your load onto it. It mixes with the mayonnaise already spread across it. You shoot a few more drops, adding more of your spunk to the bun. Then you carefully place the bun back on the burger.

You are about to unfreeze time when you remember the cashier. You pull up your pants and head back over to her. Her anus is dilated open from your thrusting. You slide her underwear and pants back up, buttoning them. You smooth her shirt down. She looks good enough. You then walk back over to the girls and the cumburger.

As you unpause time a cry of pain comes from the cashier. Some concerned voices bubble up. You aren't really paying attention. Your eyes are fixed on the brunette. Her hair is pretty. It comes down in a curved flow around her heart shaped face. Her smile is a tiny bit crooked, pulled up a bit more on one side. There is a single freckle directly below her left eyelid. Her skin is smooth with youth.

She picks up the burger and bites into it. Aaannnddd... she chews it... swallows it. Looks like she didn't notice your added ingredient. She continues to eat as you invisibly watch. A few moments later she smiles again. You smirk at the sight. There's some of your cum wrapped around a bracket of her braces.

~~~

You should probably tone it down a bit. You've been getting a bit too... ballsy... with it lately. Ms. Meiosa cleaned up the mess you left her, and she doesn't seem to be talking about it. Freckles suspects nothing. Probably thinks her vagina ate the dildo or something. Even Cassidy seem to have gotten over her "disturbing hallucinations" now that you have left her alone for the better part of a month. Still... You've been reckless recently. You have to remember you CAN be caught. You need to be more careful... But... careful just isn't anywhere near as much fun.

Ravensing
Ravensing
273 Followers