Time for Some Fun Pt. 09

Story Info
Aria has a talk with brother, goes to town to blow off steam.
5.8k words
4.52
22.5k
15

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Your comments have been read, savored, and contemplated. However, you'll find that this chapter does nothing with that information. Next one, promise. Probably. It's currently finals season, so I have been short on time for writing this, so this chapter might even be a little shorter than usual. I would have made it longer, but I got some feedback asking me to hurry up and what can I say? I'm a people pleaser.

Thanks again to my wonderful volunteer editors, and thanks to you for reading! Without further ado - Aria gets in deeper shit:

*****

It was a quiet car ride home. Devon dropped Aria off at her house just before midnight. So much had happened, and Aria hadn't even been at the party for long. She hadn't even had the chance to dance or drink or do normal things a teenager would do at a rager. Just as they had been leaving the party, people had been jumping into the pool.

Aria let herself in and dragged her feet up the stairs to her room. Her brother was on the stairs, looking pissed. Aria didn't have the strength to deal with him. She stepped around him silently. Before she got to the top of the stairs, he got up and addressed her sternly.

"And where exactly have you been?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Aria kept walking.

"Don't you walk away from me! Why are you all wet?"

"An unfortunate jet-skiing accident."

"This isn't a joke. Did you go out dressed like that?"

"No."

"Cut the sarcasm and look at me." Aria sighed. To be fair, she didn't go out dressed like this, so it didn't really count as sarcasm. But she wasn't exactly about to enlighten him about the even skimpier dress that had adorned her body earlier. "Stop and look at me!"

Aria stopped. He turned her around and his throat dried up. "Oh god, what happened." He took in her messy clothes and hair, her red eyes and running mascara explaining wordlessly how her night had gone. Jackson also noticed that she reeked of sex.

"I'll kill him. I'll kill the bastard. I'll get you to the hospital, but first give me a name and I'll fucking kill him." Murder glinted in her big brother's eyes.

"What? Who?" Aria's eyes widened as she realized the misunderstanding. "No, no, nothing happened. Not that, anyway." She brushed her brother's hand off her shoulder.

"Then what the fuck happened, Aria?" She turned to walk away, but he grabbed her by the shoulder again and pulled her back to him. "What's going on? Why are you dressed like a slut, and why were you crying?" His voice softened. "You can tell me. I'm here for you."

As her brother's anger drained from his voice, Aria's strength depleted and the tears started up all over again. Her brother pulled her into a hug. She felt safe with her brother. "Aria, you know even if 'that' didn't happened, I can still punch whoever upset you."

Aria smiled into his shoulder. He was such a dweeb. Sure, he was as built as your average guy, maybe a bit on the skinny side, but she also happened to know he was a big softy and that he had a picture of kittens as his desktop background. She shook her head against him. He rubbed her back up and down. It felt warm to be wrapped in his arms, his oversized sweater warming her bare arms. She shivered.

A drip of Devon's cum mixed with her own ran down the inside of her leg. She ended the hug and smiled at her brother. "I need to take a shower. We can talk after, okay?"

"Okay." He kissed her forehead and sent her off to the bathroom.

Aria took a long hot shower, recalling all of the events that had led her to this point - the discovery of her time powers, the school pranks, sleeping with Devon, getting screwed over by Lauren. It made her feel a bit sick. She turned up the heat so that it burned her slightly, taking her mind off of her worries. She was home, she was safe. She was powerful, she could deal with this.

In fact, as Aria contemplated the possibilities again, she realized that she could have the world at her feet. She could take whatever she wanted, she would never have to worry about money. Heck, she could drop out of school right now if she wanted. She had techniques to get friends, and she had her family. The only thing that was tarnished was her reputation, and that can hopefully recover.

Aria washed herself off, taking extra steps to clean her nether-regions. She changed the setting on the showerhead to a stream and washed herself carefully, tingling when the stream hit her sensitive spots. Devon had cum inside her, and fuck had it felt good. Thank god she was on the pill, though she would have to be careful in the future. It would suck to have the powers of a timelord but waste them on recovering from an STD.

Aria dried herself, wrapped a towel around herself and went back to her room where her brother was waiting. Jackson smiled up at her, then politely looked away while she changed into her pajamas.

"You want to talk about it?" Jackson asked her, training his eyes to the wall. He was kind of disgusted with himself that he had a tiny urge to peep on her while she got dressed.

"Not really, to be honest." Aria slipped on a tank top and some fuzzy pants. She matched it with a fuzzy sweater. She wanted to feel like a puffball. That felt right to her just now. She even got out a pair of those super fuzzy socks people get at drug stores and Target.

She joined her brother on the bed and lay her head in his lap. "Tough night?" He asked.

Aria hummed an affirmative.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Aria hummed a no.

"Not even... this?" He tickled her abdomen and Aria squealed and curled up, trying to defend herself from his onslaught.

"Mercy! Ahh!"

Jackson did not stop his fiendish tickles, egging her with "Tell me what happened! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Aria laughed and kept trying to slap his arms away, but he was relentless.

"Stop it! Stop it! I yield." Jackson let up his tickles, pulling away with a threatening faux lunge at her that made her jump, before he laughed and settled down.

"So?"

"It was just some bullies."

"Do I need to call their parents?" Jackson asked in his best mom voice.

"Shut up," Aria pouted. "It's that stupid popular girl in my school, Lauren. She was a freshman like me at the time when you graduated. She picked a fight with me and took embarrassing pictures of me."

"It can't be that bad."

"It can and it is. She made Lindsay cry and we had to leave the party early. And the pictures are really bad, Jackson. Not exactly the sort of pictures I want floating around on the internet."

"You mean picture of you... naked?"

"Kind of..." Aria blushed and tucked her face against his stomach.

He remembered how she smelled before her shower. Pictures of... oh. That would be pretty bad. Having Aria's head in his lap right now was not helping him trying not to imagine his sister being caught having sex. "Aria," he sighed, preparing a lecture in his mind, "you should know better. You have to be careful at these parties, careful with... your body, and..."

"Ew. Are you trying to give me 'the talk' right now?"

"No. I'm just saying that I know what boys your age are like and it's important to me that you use... protection and... discretion with whoever you choose to... you know..."

"Nope. We are not having this talk." Aria sat up, and ushered him out of her room. "Thank you. Bye bye now." Before he knew it, he was staring at her closed bedroom door. He sighed and crossed the hall to his own room.

He started up his computer and pulled up a few social media sites. He was hoping not to find anything, but it was worth checking. Maybe Aria's bullies weren't so low as to stoop to cyber-bullying, which would be a relief. Almost immediately, however, he found a fake Facebook and fake Twitter account in Aria's name.

The profile picture was a side profile of Aria's face, eyes scrunched up and mouth gaping in ecstasy.

Aria Phillips

Age: 18

Relationship status: Single

Interested in: Women and Men

Religious Views: Satanist

Occupation: Whore

Studied at: DickSucker's High

On the Facebook wall were several photos and a video clip with a thumbnail that showed a boy and some limbs. He played the clip, and was immediately greeted by Aria's voice moaning out loudly from his speakers. He jumped and lowered the volume to barely above a whisper. That said, Aria's digital voice cried over his speakers, only getting louder as her pixelized body shook and writhed in orgasm, and finally drowned out in asshole cheers.

Jackson closed the tab. Fuck. That's the sort of shit that ruins your life, that keeps you from getting into a good college, or getting a good job. He rubbed at his forehead in frustration. He checked Twitter, and that was worse. The same clips plagued the site, but a steady stream of tweets had been going for the past hour sending out Aria's personal information and raunchy messages. "Open for business - two dollars and you can fuck me, three and we do anal. Blowjob's free." "My pussy is so loose rn. Fml!" "Horny for a big daddy. Baby girl wants your dirty, smelly cock." "I wish someone would rape me, lol." "I have AIDS" and more. In fact, there were so many, Jackson suspected that whoever was at that party had made the login password public to encourage people to help in the bullying.

Shit. Shit shit shit. How could he solve this? He reported both of the pages, but he doubted that would help keeping new ones from popping up. It didn't even take the pages down immediately, it had to go to some social media prick in fucking New York or San Francisco to look over before being taken down. And that prick would probably jerk it to his sister, first. Shit.

And the icing on the cake, the absolute worst part of it? That was his throbbing erection. Fuck, he should be mad - and he was! At the bullies, at that douchebag in the video screwing his little sis, at anyone who had looked at these web pages, including himself... But he also couldn't get the images out of his head: Aria's head thrown back, gurgling moans of delight being knocked out of her in time to that's asshole's plowing cock. Aria's eyes glazed over as that asshole's balls slapped her ass. Aria's hand twisting her own nipples and digging into that asshole's back. Aria writhing on her bed, plunging a vibrating dildo in and out of her snatch, fucking herself to a screaming orgasm.

His thoughts mixed together as the photos from tonight blended with his memories of a few nights ago, after Aria came home from the mall. He had gone across the hall to her room to welcome her home, but was stopped while opening her door hearing a buzzing noise. When he peered inside her room, his jaw just about hit the floor.

Aria's left hand spread her labia to the night air, her index finger lifting the hood, leaving her aching clit exposed. Aria's right hand clutched the bullet, still at maximum power. She hesitated for just a second, and pressed it to her clit.

It was enough to push her over into climax. Her clit pulsed at the touch of the buzzing device, unprepared for the violent vibrations. Aria only managed to hold the bullet to herself for two or three seconds before she dropped it in favor of humping her hand, her hips lifting off the bed, to soothe her mound - she came for half a minute straight. She rubbed her soft pink flesh, drawing out her orgasm, as she hummed and whimpered at her release.

Jackson had never seen anything so goddamn sexy as the curvy, tight-bodied blonde girl - no, woman, masturbating on her bed, simpering through a climax. His cock strained against his pants. He was frozen like a deer in headlights, unable, unwilling, to turn his eyes away.

Aria then pulled a small, electric dildo out of her purse and rubbed it up and down her slick opening. Her hands were so wet and sticky she had to wipe them on the sheets to be able to hold the smooth plastic toys, which was slipping out of her hand. She dragged it up and down her wet cunt, and pressed the cool surface against her sensitive, burning clit.

Aria slid the still, smooth dildo into herself. Her pussy was still twitching and clenching from her recent orgasm. She pumped the fake cock in and out and placed the vibrator onto her clit. Aria moaned, long and low. She rubbed the humming toy all around her sensitive bean, now thrusting the dildo in and out of herself faster, fucking herself deeper and harder.

Mindlessly, Jackson's hand had drifted down to his groin to fondle his hard cock. He rubbed it through the material of his pants, and barely noticed taking it out of his boxers. It stood out from his body, pointing to Aria's room, where it demanded he go.

She was getting close again. "Oh. Ohhhhhh. Uhh yeah." She twisted the dildo in her, biting her lower lip at the sensation. She was slamming the dildo in and out of herself now, the schlik schlik squelch reverberating in her ears. Her whole body was a quivering ball of pleasure. Just as she reached the precipice, she flicked the switch at the base of the dildo and it started buzzing inside of her. "OH goddddddd. Yea, yeah...yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah, mmmmphhh." Her hips shook wildly, her head swung from side to side as her body spasmed wildly. Her hands were getting drenched again and she forced the bullet hard against her clit and fucked herself silly with her other toy.

And then she was fucking cumming. Aria nearly screamed. She was shoving the dildo into herself, legs flailing, her body grinding into the toys she held to her throbbing cunt. Her pussy was leaking and spurting and dripping and trembling.

Aria rocketed from that everlasting first orgasm into a second one. "OOOOOOh fuck yeah, right there! Right there! Fuck. Fuuuuuuck meeee. Shit. Yesssss. Oh there-mmmmmmmmMMMMMMPH. Oh. Oh . OHH."

Jackson's hand was pumping up and down his cock that was drooling precum. Every fiber of his being wanted to respond to the woman's desperate cries to be fucked. She never pulled the vibrating toys from her wet cunt - it had to be hurting by now... Jackson stroked his cock faster.

Aria came yet again, straight from one orgasm into another. Her legs suddenly coordinated their efforts and lifted her ass up off of the bed. Her pussy ground into the air, like she was being fucked by an invisible man and a stream of cum shot from her pussy, followed by another. She humped the air and her pussy spasmed and shot spray after spray of her fluids onto her crumpled sheets as she roared, overwhelmed by her coursing climax. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head, her whole body was sexy, delicious fire.

Her legs trembled and finally gave out. Aria dropped her toys, and the twitching girl collapsed on her bed, breathing hard. She tried to wipe the sweat off of her forehead, but only succeeded in wiping pussy juice on it. She giggled, her breathy exclamations turning into moans and grunts at some of the orgasmic aftershocks of her multiple climaxes. She tweaked a sensitive nipple and tasted some of her juices from her fingers.

Seeing his sister lick her own juices is what caused his dam to break, and his cock erupted, spurting out long thick ropes of cum into his hands. The only other time he had cum that hard was when his ex-girlfriend let him fuck her doggy-style, and never had he cum remotely as hard from touching himself as he did then. Shame had overwhelmed him as he retreated to his room, forgetting to close the door behind himself.

Presently, sitting at his computer, he remembered that night in startling detail, like a very vivid flashback to chapter three. He was just as hard now as he was then. Reluctantly, he pulled up the tab again, playing the video of his sister taking it hard and deep. Fuck, the sounds she made, like she was going to die from the strength of her orgasm. The way her tits jiggled on every thrust, her rock-hard nipples stabbing the air like they were trying to get away from the coursing contractions of her cunt cumming that encompassed her entire being.

He jerked himself, stroking his member in time with Aria's humiliating screw. For a moment, it was his cock hammering her into oblivion, his tongue ravaging her soft mouth, his name she was screaming.

"Jackson..." It was so real. He could feel his balls clenching, ready to spray his seed into her fucking womb.

"Jackson! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Oh no.

Aria whipped his chair around, confronting her brother who was playing Lauren's video of her behind her back. She was overcome by a sudden paralysis when she was greeted with a big, throbbing cock.

Jackson's horror overwhelmed him as he squeezed his cock too little too late. He tried to shout her name, say "Aria, get out!" but the sensations took control of his voice and he ended up just moaning her name emphatically. His hips gyrated and shot his white cum onto his surprised sister, thick ropes of cum landing on her chest and stomach, the later sprays staining her pajama pants, and finally his own thigh. His dick gurgled and spat out a final few drops which oozed down his shaft.

Aria's eyes were the size of dinner plates. Tears flooded those blues again, this time with disgust, rather than sadness. She sprinted out of the room. Jackson slumped over in his chair, frozen, panting. His breath caught as his dick twitched a couple of times in the aftershock of the strongest orgasm of his life, which had only been amplified with the visage of his taboo fantasy in nightwear standing in front of him, eyes glued to his horny cock. His body moaned 'oh, fuck yes,' but his mind and mouth, covered with one of his hands aghast, murmured 'oh, no."

Aria ran to her room, tearing the tainted clothes off of herself. She kicked off her soft pants, and scrambled out of her shirt, the back of her hand wiping on something wet and warm as the item of clothing popped over her head. She threw the clothes across the room. Shit, now she was stuck in lingerie and fuzzy socks, but she desperately needed to get to the bathroom to scrub the top five layers of her tainted skin off. She grabbed a blanket off her bed, threw it around her shoulders and ran into the bathroom.

She slammed into the sink, turning the hot water knob on and thrust her hand under the searing stream, trying to wash away the memory of something hot and wet rubbing on her hands as she undressed from her jizz-covered clothing. She only withdrew her hands from the sink when the water ran so hot that it burned her skin intolerably, and even then...

She felt unclean. Aria turned the shower back on, stepping into the artificial rain, socks and all. With soap and a loofa, she began to scrub.

Her panic only started to fade as the shower ran out of hot water. Rational thoughts were slowly becoming obtainable again. Aria stopped scrubbing and sat down in the tub. She squelched her feet against the walls of the tub, her socks expanding and draining like a sponge. Aria plucked a stray leg hair from just above her knee. She tilted her head up, opening her mouth to fill it with a pool of water. She spit it out and did that again a few times. She turned off the water and reclined, shivering as her back hit the cold tub, and stared up at the ceiling.

When her breathing evened out, she peeled off the rest of her clothes, wrapped herself in her blanket, and hurried back to her room, praying she didn't run into her brother in the hall. She didn't. Aria collapsed into her bed, and like a light blinking out, Aria was asleep.

When Saturday morning rolled around, Aria flinched at the incoming light from her window. She refused to leave her room, only dragging herself out of it in the afternoon when her growling stomach demanded to be fed and her bladder declared its need to be emptied. When she crept out of her room, she was relieved to find that no one was home.

Aria nibbled on a slice of toast and wondered what the hell she was supposed to do with her afternoon. The stark answer was that she needed to get away. She needed to not be here in this toxic town. But where? She checked her phone. It was blowing up with notifications from social media, missed calls and texts from Devon, Joey, Lindsay...a lot of numbers that she didn't recognize also graced her phone screen. She shut off her device.

12