Time for Truth Ch. 04

Story Info
Trouble for the boys.
7.1k words
4.76
14.2k
10

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Welcome back,

In this chapter, we will fast forward a bit. Not very far, but enough to move the story along. I hope you stick with me and enjoy.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Chapter 4

Marisol served dinner and everyone noticed that she was smiling. BJ didn't like it. He remembered his sisters acting like this as well as a few of the girls he dated when he was younger. Her actions meant a male was sniffing around his little girl. He would put a stop to it.

"Benson James Daniels, you will not forbid her to date. She will be eighteen in a few months," Julianne reminded her mate. BJ turned to her and growled.

"As her father, I have to keep her safe. Do you know what those young men are thinking? I do." he complained, because he knew what he was thinking when he was that age.

"Really, hmmm, didn't I hear you and Blaine giving Ares, Benny and the other guys grief, but poor Aria and her friends could not go anywhere. How was that fair? The boys got to go to school across the country, but Aria has to stay close to home. Is that really fair? What if she wanted to go to California? What if Marisol decides to go there? I want you to think about it. Will you be as hard on Javier when he gets older? Our girls are smart, beautiful, and strong BJ. Let them grow up." She concluded.

BJ wanted to argue. This was different. This was his little girl, his baby. No man would ever be good enough for her.

Not realizing her parents were actually discussing her right to date, Marisol decided to ask permission to meet Timothy and maybe have dinner with him and his family.

"Mama. Papa, some friends of mine from Shreveport will be visiting Houston in a few weeks and I would like a chance to visit with them? Can I go to the city and see them when they get here?" She asked.

It did not get past either parent that she did not specify that the friends included males. BJ and Julianne shared a look. Marisol kept talking. "Mama, Papa they will be here in a few weeks; it will only be for a day, and I really want to see them. If you let me go, I'll ask Aria to go with me. She will be home that weekend and I am sure she won't mind going with me. Will you please think about it?" She pleaded.

BJ waited and she stopped talking. BJ looked at his daughter. He was still reeling from the meeting earlier and now his baby wanted to go to the city to meet her friends. More than likely a boy. He didn't like this.

"What's his name?" BJ asked.

Marisol was stunned. She never mentioned a guy. "Daddy, it will be both girls and guys. They are human, completely harmless."

BJ nodded. He started to speak when Julianne stopped him. BJ, don't overreact. His eyes flew to his mate.

Julianne smiled as he growled in her head. Baby!

"Marisol , let me talk to your father." Jules told her daughter. Marisol smiled and left the room.

"No, no Jules. She's a baby. I will not allowed some male to..." BJ ranted.

"Just like you and Blaine wouldn't allow some female to violate Benny, right?" Jules asked.

"That's different. Benny, well, he was older and he had Ares and Vince with him. Besides, he could defend himself. Mari might be vulnerable. A guy could take advantage of her. I swore to her that I would protect her. Julianne, I won't let my baby..." He ranted.

"Benny was actually younger than Marisol when he had his first date. All of you males cheered him on. You gave him pointers, even. I know you love her, but BJ let her go a little." Julianne explained.

BJ refused to listen. "Jules, baby, look. She can go out with a pack member. Hell. I'll even pick a boy, but these people. I don't know them. I need to call Lakota. He was supposed to be watching her, not letting her meet boys. I will keep my promise and protect her ..." he raged on.

"Then keep your word by letting her have a life. I thought Oscar Kent was the most overprotective Dad ever. Boy was I wrong." Jules sighed. "In five months she will be moving to Louisiana for school. She needs to experience things. She isn't a baby anymore. She is a young woman."

BJ took a deep breath. He thought of his daughter, his little Mari. He recalled how she would cling to him when he first found her. The first night after Angel, her birth mother, was murdered and she and her siblings were also shot, he stayed at the hospital with them. Even when they brought them home, before Alpha Javon gave them the rights to take them, BJ knew these were his kids. She was his to protect. Just as Rosita, Javier, Nevaeh, and Heaven. Now, Javier was a boy, so he wasn't so worried about him. I mean guys were supposed to chase girls, but his daughters were precious in his eyes. No man had the right to come after any of them.

"Jules, I want to meet these kids. I'll talk with Javon and if he approves I will take her." Julianne started to speak, but one look in his eyes and she knew he was barely conceding this point right now.

Jules smiled, hugged her mate and whispered, "Our baby is not a baby anymore. She's growing up." BJ held his mate close and inhaled her scent. Her scent helped to ground him, and keep him focused.Are all daddies like this?, Julianne wondered. She remembered her father following her when she went on her first date. Not that she dated a lot, but she was so embarrassed. Momma was livid and told Daddy so. He apologized, but reminded her that she was one of his most valued treasures. She knew her father loved her, just like BJ loved all of their kids. He just had to let go. Then Julianne sighed. They had three more daughters. Would he be just as difficult when they discovered boys as well?

"Yes, I will. No man is good enough for my daughters." BJ answered.

Julianne gasped, "So now you can read minds as well?" she asked.

BJ chuckled, "No, but I know you and how your mind works, love. Let's get this over with." He sighed. Mari, sweetheart, come here. He sent.

Marisol returned to the room in which her parents were waiting. She was nervous, because she knew Papa didn't want her to go out with boys, especially one that was not a pack member. "Sit, Mari." BJ ordered and she did. He faced his daughter with Julianne firmly by his side. He realized she was nervous, afraid even. He didn't like the look of fear in his baby girl's eyes, so he smiled to reassure her. Marisol relaxed and BJ spoke.

"I will talk to Alpha Javon, but your mother or I will go with you. We won't follow you around, but we want to meet these young people." He explained. Marisol smiled and his heart warmed.

"Thank you, Papa. Thank you, Mama. They're very nice, you'll see." She babbled on and on.

"One question?" He asked. "What is the boy's name?"

Marisol blushed and smiled. "His name is Timothy, Papa. Timothy Havana." she answered shyly. BJ gave her a tight squeeze then ordered her out of the house. "Go spend time with your friends. We'll talk more after I speak to the Alpha." He promised. Marisol smiled and headed to the community center where her friends were waiting. Tomorrow morning, at the precinct, he'd start a folder on this Timothy kid. Before her meeting with them he would know all he needed to know about this boy and his family.

Julianne looked at her mate and shook her head. He was a stereotypical overprotective daddy. She sighed and went to check on her youngest two.

*****

After the meeting with the Thane Alpha, the Loess Wolves and the Thane wolves started an open relationship. Javon took a weekend and flew to California. This was a chance for him to meet with Michael and check up on the boys. Lars and Terse reported in frequently, and he wasn't happy with some of the reports he was getting. College was expensive, and the boys were on scholarship, but the pack and their parents carried a bulk of the weight. No one had money for them to waste partying and what not.

A few months had passed since the boys reported to school, and the reports were sent back. The boys' grades were not as high as he had hoped. Benny and Ares were consistently earning grades slightly above average. Kevin maintained a C average, but Phillip had grades barely above failing. Javon was concerned because Lars and Terse both reported that Phillip skipped classes and would not do as he was ordered.

Javon spoke with Michael, and he too expressed concerned for the young wolf. He even went as far as placing Phillip on restrictions. He was to report to the compound and stay there on weekends. However, they learned that he would sneak off. Michael dealt with Phillip the first few times he snuck off, but he would not comply. The last time Michael called him in, he became defiant. Michael talked with the Loess betas and Brandy. Clarence tried to intervene, and for a while it seemed to work. One night Lars and Terse had to bail Phillip out of jail. Fortunately for them a member of the pack worked at the detention center, and was able to isolate Phillip. He shifted and attacked the officer. The officer was able to cover the attack from humans. It was after this incident that Michael called Javon.

Javon spoke with Phillip's parents and their disappointment permeated the room. He felt for them, but assured them that he would do everything he could to help their son. Javon decided he wanted to address his young pack member and upon his evaluation, he'd decide if Phillip would return back to Texas. Vince was also concerned. He knew Phillip. This guy was one of his best friends. If he had gone off the grid, then maybe he needed to come back home. Vince sighed. He knew this would be a hard visit. But some good would come from it, he'd get to spend time with his brother and cousin. He really missed those guys.

Michael and his head beta, Clarence, drove to the airport and met Javon. This was the first time he had the opportunity to meet the Loess Falls alpha in person. They knew of each other and Michael had great respect for the man that was coming to visit. Brandy awoke early and determined to accompany him. Michael refused to let her. His mate was his heart and he refused to allow her to encounter anything that would upset her. Having just learned she was expecting their first pup, Michael was also an overanxious father. The pack was just as excited as the Alpha pair.

It was after Nina and Thaddeus had come back with the children. Well, they were not children anymore but adults. Brandy went in to heat and he had to care for the needs of his spouse. He neglected their guest, but Michael was not really sorry. Her heat only lasted a few days, and she was so apologetic for her rudeness. Michael too apologized, but the men knew he didn't really mean it. He was tired though.

To his surprise, the males of the Loess pack took the incident in stride as the women shared knowing smiles. He smiled as he recalled the moment he heard his son's heart beat for the first time. For the first time in a long time, he was happy. "Sir, the plane from Houston has arrived." Clarence informed him.

"Thanks, Clarence. Let's go meet our new friend." He added. Michael stood and walked to the area to await Javon's arrival. Javon exited the plane and was just as excited to meet Michael. It was rare that an Alpha would visit another pack, but Javon felt that this visit was necessary. His children were here, and Michael was also a key member of his packs' family.

Javon entered and Michael walked to greet him. "Welcome to Thane, Javon. I am happy you have decided to visit."

Javon smiled. He missed Elise, but he wanted to come on his own. Thaddeus volunteered to come with him, but he asked him to let him meet Michael on his own. Both brothers insisted that someone accompany him. After discussing it with them, he asked his adopted son Vince to travel with him. Vince missed his brother and cousin as well, and this was an opportunity for three boys to catch up.

All four boys were disappointed when Vince decided not to go to college like them. He chose a different path. Javon was proud of his sons, both of them. Garrick called before he left and reminded him that if he needed him, just call. Javon smiled. He loved his vampire family, but they needed to relax. He frowned, as he recalled talking with Gernick after Nina's initial visit.

Nicky had shared with her husband the circumstances of Nina's banishment. Gernick was livid. "One word Javon, and the Jael Pack will cease to exist." He declared. This was not his first offer to destroy that pack, and only a promise to Nina stopped him before. However, he too, was dismayed at the whole truth of the injustices she endured. Nicki was aware, but she gave Nina her word, and she never shared her secrets. Javon mused. He was tempted to allow the Ivanovs to seek retribution, but the fall out would be devastating for both vampire and werewolf alike.

So once again, he took time and talked with his vampire brethren, and they agreed that the Jael Pack would be watched from now own. Unless they posed a direct threat to members of their family, they'd let them live.

Javon entered the airport and recognized Michael Thane immediately. Michael noticed a young man standing beside Javon. Javion smiled, "Michal, thanks for having me. This is my son, Vince. He agreed to accompany his old man today." He added as Vince greeted the Alpha, eyes downcast in a show of respect. Michael happily greeted his guest and his son. Soon they gathered their bags and headed to the compound.

*****

Ares was nervous. His father would be here today and as Alpha Son, he failed. He had one charge, keep the guys in line. Phillip had to mess that up. He suspected that Phillip had a problem and often he tried to cover for him. Benny helped him hide some things as did Kevin. However, Phillip was out of control. The drinking was at a dangerous level, and he suspected that he'd started experimenting with drugs. One night, Lars and Terse found him and brought him home, and the boys could tell he was strung out on something. It was then that Lars called Dad.

They also called Alpha Michael who demanded that all three boys report to the compound. The Alpha put Phillip on restrictions. As his friends, they went on restriction with him. Eventually, they realized that he was sneaking out. Ares reported to Alpha Michael. Alpha Michael called Javon. Now Dad was coming here to see what was going on. He knew he'd be disappointed in him.

"Ares, Uncle Javon won't blame you. You are not at fault for what Phillip does." Benny explained to his cousin.

Ares nodded. He knew his cousin meant well, but he wasn't with his father before they left. Javon was candid with his son. They were representing the Loess Pack, and as Alpha Son he expected him to keep a tight rein on his friends. Ares recalled the words his father said. "Ares Jon Loess, as my son I expect more from you. I know you will not let me down and will work to keep your friends in line. I expect no less. You all represent us, so don't let us down." Ares blinked and Benny just sat and waited with him. He knew he was nervous, but he could not see how any of this was his fault. Ares talked with Phillip; they all tried to help him stay focused. But in the end, Phillip liked partying and girls too much to focus and take school seriously.

Soon the boys were ready to report to the compound. Phillip was already there, because Alpha Michael and Brandy insisted that he stay at the compound as opposed to staying at the apartment.

The first time Alpha Michael issued a command that Phillip stay at the compound, Phillip refused, and Terse called him on his behavior. He reminded him that they were here for school, not to goof off. "Look, Phillip. Lars and I are responsible for all of you. You're here partying, drinking, and cavorting with strange people; it's out of hand. How many times have we had to bail you out of jail? Too many! You left us no choice but to call Alpha Michael. He is our host. He has given us asylum here. As of right now, he is your Alpha and you will obey his command. When you fuck up, it causes problems for the Thane Pack as well. He will contact Alpha Javon..." Phillip scoffed. His lack of concerned infuriated Terse. Benny and Ares thought he would bust a blood vessel. He was livid. The boys wanted to intervene, but they knew Terse was right. He and Lars were being held accountable for the things they got into.

"Terse, man look... " Phillip started to protest, when Terse continued to rant. "Now you have failing grades. What happened to all of the study sessions you went to? If you keep this up, I will personally escort your ass back to Loess Falls." Terse threw his hands up, exacerbated.

Lars came into the room and ordered Terse to leave. He too was upset. For some reason, Terse was taking Phillip's actions personally. Lars realized that he was just a young male that got distracted. After Terse had gone, and the other three young males went with him, Lars spoke with Phillip. The two men talked and Lars explained to Phillip in no uncertain terms how things would be from now on. Admitting he was wrong, Phillip immediately took responsibility for his actions.

Phillip called Alpha Michael and asked to stay at the compound and Michael granted his request. Soon Michael learned of the problems he was having and he and Brandy placed Phillip on restrictions. Phillip reported to the Thane compound every Friday night. The other boys stayed at the compound with him, and at first he seemed to be calmer.

A month later, they learned that he was sneaking out and going back to the city. Alpha Michael called him in. Phillip was rude, defiant, but he said he'd apologized and begged for forgiveness. Michael was unsure about this and felt Javon needed to be called, but he didn't want all of the boys to be taken away. Benny was finally accepted into the fold as were Ares and Kevin. So, even though he believed Javon should be called, he gave Phillip one more chance.

He watched him closely and for a few weeks, he seemed to do as he said, but one night one of his betas that worked for local law enforcement called and reported that Phillip was part of a round up, that was the last straw for the quiet, stoic Alpha. He called Alpha Javon. That phone call was one that prompted this current visit.

"Come on guys. It's time." Lars called. Kevin, Ares, and Benny headed to the jeep. Kevin didn't talk much, but all three boys knew he was just as nervous about Alpha Javon's visit as they were. Kevin worked and studied hard, maintained average grades, and always did as he was instructed by the members at thane. He knew Ares was worried, and he truly felt for his friend. However, like Benny. He didn't see where any of this was Ares fault. Lars drove and he and Ares talked. Soon they arrived at Thane. They exited and the boys were surrounded by their new friends.

"Boys, go and enjoy ourselves, we'll call when the Alpha arrives." Lars suggested. They took off with their friends.

Ares really liked this place. Alpha Michael allowed him to shadow him and he was learning a lot about being Alpha. Kevin, too liked being here. And he hoped that Phillip's actions didn't cause them to be sent back home. Benny was worried also. He'd just reconnected with his family. Phillips actions could cost him his new connections.

"Are you worried about your Alpha visiting?" Zoe one of the girls that liked Ares asked. Ares smiled and answered. "I won't lie, so yes. My father is serious about our education and I don't know what he will do now." He explained. Zoe smiled, "Well he's not here yet, right. Let's have fun."

She stood, her blonde hair flowing freely, and began to undress. Ares could not help but take notice. Zoe liked Ares Loess. She had recently turned twenty and lonely. When the four boys arrived months ago, she was drawn to the tall dark-haired male. He was handsome and so stoic. She admired how he never indulged in frivolous mating unlike his friend. She would often heard him admonishing his friend.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12