Time for Truth Ch. 06

Story Info
More truths are revealed.
11.8k words
4.81
15.3k
18

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back,

In the last chapter, Mari turned eighteen and discovered her mate. In this chapter, Javon and Thaddeus talk with BJ. But fate has twist and turns that no one expects. Someone new arrives on the scene.

Happy reading. IR2R

*****

Fireworks exploded deep inside Zeke as he feasted upon the lips of his lover. When she capitulated, his heart sang. He wanted more. He wanted to lift her and mold his body into her frame. But, he had to pull back.

Ending the kiss was sheer torture, but had to be done. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to just kiss you like this." He whispered.

Marisol didn't respond because she was trying to remember how to breathe. Her heart was racing and she was annoyed that he stopped kissing her.

Zeke grinned, and she stared at him opened mouth. Slowly, he let go and she stepped back, but she wanted to be back in his embrace.

"Wait, when? How?" she asked. She knew that every Were had a mate. She knew she'd find her mate one day, but she never thought it would be the one guy she never thought she stood a chance with.

Zeke chuckled. She was simply adorable. "Over two years now." She looked surprised, "I know shocked me too. After all you didn't even see me. So I had to make you know me. I teased you. I'd annoy you to break your calm façade. It never happened. You were always so proper, so composed. You fascinated me. No one knew how I felt until Alpha Levin figured it out on your last visit, the other Alphas were clueless as well."

Marisol walked across the room; she started to speak then she remembered her party. Her father would become worried if he lost sight of her. Zeke smiled, "Marisol, you look amazing. This dress is, Wow!" he added admiring her body. Marisol blushed. She was pleased that he liked her dress.

"I'm glad you like it." Marisol whispered. She actually blushed because she bought this dress with him in mind.

"I wanted to kick the ass of every boy that talked to you. I want you to dress like this only for me." He teased.

Marisol was speechless. Zeke Abraham is mine. her wolf chanted over and over again. She blushed and was suddenly self-conscious about her outfit. She was confused. A part of her was excited and happy, yet another part was apprehensive. How is poppa going to react to this? she wondered.

Zeke could see the concern on her face. He decided to try and alleviate her concerns. "Marisol, we have time. You have college and I will wait until you are ready. I know that your Dad might not react well to this, so if you want to keep it secret..." Her eyes flew to his. He was willing to remain secret to protect her from having to deal with her father.

She smiled. "Zeke, I do need time. Thank you for understanding." She whispered.

"Hey, birthday girl, you need to get back." He suggested. "Besides, I'm supposed to be working. I'll walk you back out." They went back into the community center. BJ had just realized Marisol was missing when she entered the room with Zeke. He noticed how the beta had his hand placed possessively on his daughter's waist. His posture was that of a man with his woman. He also noticed how close Marisol stood to the beta, smiling and not pushing him away.Hell no! he thought, as he stood to approach them.

"BJ, what's wrong?" Kyra asked. She too saw her niece and her mate reenter the room.

"I have to rescue my daughter. That guy might try something." BJ explained right before Celia blocked him.

"No you don't. You will not embarrass that girl." Celia told her brother standing between him and the walk space, effectively blocking him from approaching his daughter and her beau.. "You need to calm down. She is beautiful and men will notice her. BJ, you have to let her grow up."

"She is a baby." BJ insisted. "That guy is older. He can take advantage of her. I will not stand here and let some guy do anything to my daughter." He insisted, drawing attention to the three of them. Marisol saw that her aunts were talking with her father and knew he was upset.

"Zeke, what time are you all leaving tomorrow?" she asked.

"We'll leave after lunch." He replied.

Marisol smiled. "I'll come to your apartment later. If I can't make it, we can talk in the morning, ok?" she suggested.

Zeke wanted to kiss her once more, but he noticed that people were looking. Particularly her father was looking and he was barely containing himself. He wouldn't ruin her night, so he smiled and said "Let me get back to my post. See you later sweetness."

Marisol stepped away from him and took some deep breathes. She then returned to her party.

"Marisol, what happened with tall, blond, and gorgeous?" Desda asked. You were gone for a while and I was just wondering. Look one question, can he kiss?" she asked.

Marisol blushed, "He is a great kisser." She answered cheekily. The girls laughed. By now, BJ had managed to get away from his sisters and walked over.

"Marisol, are you alright? I saw the Beta bring you back in. Did he try..." he asked. If that guy tried anything with is baby.

"Daddy, Zeke was upset and I wanted to see if he was OK. He was a perfect gentleman," she fudged. She wasn't ready to tell her father the truth that Zeke Abraham was her mate. He was the one man she was destined to spend her life with."

"OK, well my lovely young lady. How about a dance with your old man? " BJ asked.

Marisol smiled, "Of course Poppa." Soon they were joined on the dance floor by Desda and her father. The DJ took that moment to play an rendition of Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely." BJ held his daughter close as he recalled meeting her for the first time fourteen years ago. He remembered how the frightened four year old grasped his hand as they loaded her into the ambulance with her brother and sister. He closed his eyes as he relived the hellish wait for her and then her brother and sister to go through surgery. She was so small, so fragile.

He remembered social services coming to take them and Alpha Javon stepping in. She was his baby from the moment he laid eyes on her and she'd be his baby until he could breathe no more..

"Poppa, you can let go now. The song is over." Marisol whispered. She was slightly embarrassed because her Dad wasn't letting go.

BJ laughed, "Guess I have to let go in more ways than one, right?" he teased. Both grinned.

"Daddy, I maybe eighteen now, but I will still count on you to take care of me." Marisol replied, bringing a big grin to her father's face. Zeke watched BJ dance with his daughter, and his respect for him grew. He knew he could never force her to choose. This man loved her unconditionally. He smiled, for he knew that he'd be the same way when they had a daughter.

Finally, he let go and looked at his daughter. She was not a baby anymore. He had to accept it. He hugged her once more and whispered. "I love you, Mari. Go on and enjoy your night. We'll see you when you get home."

Marisol returned her father's embrace. Soon the DJ played an upbeat song and everyone flooded the dance floor. Marisol laughed and joined her friends. BJ stood on the side and watched. He was proud of her. She was amazing. She had overcome so much in her young life, and now she was an adult. In two months she'd be going to Louisiana for school, and from the look of things, she'd find more than an education in Louisiana. He then looked over at the Gaines Beta. He was at his post, clearly doing his job.

There was something about that guy. He knew he was interested in his daughter. However, that wasn't what concerned him. He had never seen Marisol so unguarded before tonight. When she walked in with the young man holding her, her face and body language were both serene, peaceful. She was not nervous, jittery, or even slightly stressed. She was relaxed for once. In fact that the only time she smiled was with the beta. BJ had to face the truth; his baby was interested in a male. That was a big deal to him, but he was okay with it. It was the interest that the male showed in his daughter. For some reason, he kept thinking back to when he first laid eyes on Jules. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. The way the beta watched Marisol reminded him of how besotted he was with his mate.

He gasped as he recognized, The Gaines beta was his daughter's mate. He started to rant, but then he saw him watching her once again. The look of sheer adoration on the man's face stopped him in his tracks. Jules walked over and circled her arms around his waist. "Baby, she's an adult now. We raised her well and now we have to let her be free." She whispered.

BJ's wolf calmed down at the soothing tone of his mate's voice. His wolf accepted this. All he ever wanted was for his kids to be safe and happy. As a male were, he knew a man would die to protect what was his. He saw how the young man watched his daughter. Who was he to deny her a chance at happiness? Finally he admitted to himself that Marisol was an adult now and he had to let her go. This man was his daughter's mate. Everyone else had to have figured it out because he then realized that they all tiptoed around him. Even the Alphas walked on egg shells around him. What did they think would happen?

He chuckled. His actions were legendary. He didn't allow guys near his sisters, only the men they eventually mated with. He guarded all five his children tenaciously, and now it was time to let the oldest one go. He'd accept her mate, but he had to pass his Daddy test first. BJ caught Zeke's eye and raised his glass. Zeke returned the gesture, and BJ smiled. Getting to know his son-in-law would be fun.

At this point, Julianne was horny and needed some alone time with her mate. "BJ, let's go home and let Marisol enjoy her party." She suggested.

BJ smiled and kissed his mate. Soon they headed home. Once they arrived, they realized for the first time in months they were alone.

"Um, Mr. Daniels, Mrs. Daniels is hot. She needs to be cooled off. Do you think you can help?" Julianne whispered in his ear.

"I'll get you a cold glass of water. Sit and I'll bring it," BJ suggested.

How clueless can he be? Julianne fumed. I know what to do.she surmised. She stood and unfastened her gown. Waiting for her clueless mate to return, she released the catch just as her mate walked into the room.

As BJ returned to the front where Julianne was waiting, he was instantly aroused at the sight of his mate dropping her gown and standing before him in the skimpiest lingerie he'd seen in a while. He didn't need a second hint. He may have started out clueless, but he caught on quickly.

Within seconds he manage to remove every stitch of clothing they had on, and then he lay on the couch with her. He kissed his mate as he caressed her body. Julianne moaned. It had been so long, and they needed this. "BJ, hurry," she moaned.

"All in good time, my sweet. We have hours: no kids and no interruptions," his whispered. "Tonight, we will both see stars."

"Well, love. Then by all means, get busy." Julianne commanded. BJ laughed and for the next few hours, he took great pleasure in bring his wife to new heights.

Meanwhile, Marisol's party was ending and everyone was leaving.

Desda left with Kevin. Aria and Phillip left together. Benny came to her and offered to walk her home. But he really wanted to spend time with, Nene, a young woman from the pack. Marisol didn't want to leave right away. She wanted to see Zeke. Soon, Blaine came and offered her a ride home. She tried to come up with an excuse when Celia spoke and suggested that they go on home and let Marisol spend time with her friends.

Marisol thanked her Aunt as Zeke walked over to them. Celia met his eyes and smiled. "Get her home at a decent hour, OK. It will earn bonus points with her dad." she teased.

Zeke smiled and thanked her. Celia and Blaine left, leaving the two of them alone. They both stood together silent. Her heart raced, and his heart pounded. She couldn't think of a thing to say. Zeke ever the jokester had to tease her."Hey, babe, what was that dance called? Show me that dance move you invented."

"What? I would have you know, I am a really good dancer." Marisol insisted.

"Oh really, I bet I can dance better." Zeke insisted.

"Oh really! Is that a challenge Mr. Abraham? Don't let this shy girl act fool you, or you are setting yourself up for disappointment." Marisol warned laughing. She was just happy to be alone with him. He was playful, silly, and made her laugh. Then she stumbled and he caught her. She was hot and wet instantly. Her desire filled the small pace and Zeke had to force himself not to let his own desire overtake him. However, he could kiss her once more. So he pulled her close and he did. Zeke realized that she was tired.

So he changed tactics."Come on, let's go to my apartment for a while. We can talk." He suggested. Marisol agreed, and held his hand as they walked to the apartment he was sharing with his friend.

They arrived back at the small apartment he shared with Knox. Knox was wiped. He greeted his friend and his guest and made himself scarce. "Hey Mari, happy birthday! You looked amazing tonight." He added giving her a light hug. Zeke growled, and Knox let go. He then teased his friend, "Calm down, man. I know she's yours." He chuckled and bid them both a good night. He finally went into his bedroom leaving them alone. Zeke lead Marisol to his sofa and she sat as he made a cool drink for the two of them. He was still wearing his uniform, so he was uncomfortable, but he didn't want to leave her alone for a second to change.

"Look, Zeke. Why don't you change clothes. I know that uniform is not comfortable. I can wait here." Marisol suggested.

Zeke smiled, "I'll be right back." He rushed to his room to change. Five minutes later he returned wearing a comfortable pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

Marisol smiled. The man was good looking and he knew it.

"Sorry, I took so long." Zeke apologized as he reenter the room.

The two talked and learned quite a bit about each other. He learned that she and her siblings were adopted and she learned that he was the middle child in a group of five. Marisol thought about her reoccurring nightmare. She wanted to tell him, but not yet. She pulled back, and he knew she wasn't telling him everything. Zeke loved this girl and he was so proud to be her mate. Then Marisol turned serious. "I need to go home. I'll see you tomorrow, OK."

Zeke smiled and realized it was almost three in the morning. They had been together for hours. "I'll walk you home." They left and walked back to her home hand in hand. As they approached her front door. Zeke pulled her close and they shared a kiss.

"Sweet dreams, Marisol." He whispered.

"You too." Marisol replied. Then the lights popped on and BJ opened the door. "Zeke, Marisol, hello."

"Good morning, sir." Zeke greeted. "I 'm sorry I lost track of time."

BJ nodded, "That's fine. She's home now. We'll see you at breakfast."

"Yes sir, good night." Then he left.

"Well sweetheart, did you have fun?" BJ asked hugging his daughter.

"Poppa, it was wonderful." She answered recalling her time with Zeke she couldn't wait to see him the next day.

"Good, I'm glad. Now go to bed." he ordered. Marisol laughed and bid her father good night.

*****

Marisol wanted to see Zeke. They were leaving at two and she'd see him before they left, but she wanted time alone with him. So early the next morning, she decided to go for a run. While she was out she could stop by and see if he was willing to take a run with her so early. As Marisol got up to leave, she heard her parents moving about. She smiled because the way her parents cared for one another was exactly what she wanted in her future. Zeke would be a part of her future, now. As she sat smiling, BJ joined her. It had been a while since he'd talked with her and after last night he felt that the needed to touch base. Besides he wouldn't have time later today, because he and Rosita were going fishing.

BJ smiled as he recalled the reaction of his son and baby brother. When Javier and Theo learned he was taking Rosita fishing, both boys quickly volunteered to go. They argued that Rosita wouldn't like it because she'd rather be with her girlfriends. BJ refused both boys, but he promised to spend time with them over the weekend. Theo informed him that Jonathan was coming too. He laughed; his brother and the young vampire were still inseparable. They shared a blood bond, and that made them brothers. He often wondered if his son, Javier, would grow jealous of the closeness between Theo and Jonathan Ivanov, but he never did. As a matter of fact, if he didn't know any better, he would think that all three boys had become blood brothers.

He smiled and then thought of his niece, Nickie Amerie. Nickie Amerie looked just like her mother. She was tall like her father, his best friend, Blaine, but her face was the mirror image of a young Celia. She was the same age as the boys, but she didn't play with them as much now. As a thirteen year old girl, hanging out with her boy cousins wasn't as much fun as it used to be.

Marisol looked up at her father and smiled. "Morning beautiful. You don't mind if your old man runs with you today, do you?" he asked.

Marisol smiled, "Morning Poppa, of course not, but I'm fast remember. I hope you can keep up." She teased. Dressed in contemporary running gear, they took off. Some mornings, Marisol would shift, but today she decided to stay in human form. Besides, although nudity was not an issue for Weres, she was hoping to see her mate. She knew if she had a chance to run with him this morning, that shifting form might be a problem. Besides with Daddy joining her, she knew being dressed was the right choice.

The two took off. BJ loved it. It had been so long since he just ran, and being with his oldest daughter made it even more special. Soon he realized that they were going in a different direction. Then he recognized the apartment where the Gaines betas were staying. They didn't stop, but kept going. However, Zeke saw her run by with her father, and not being a guy to shy away, he joined them.

"You guys mind if I join?" he asked as he too fell into pace. He was already up and dressed. He was actually going to run for a while because he was so wired. BJ grumbled, but Marisol smiled. Zeke took off on the other side of her father and the three spent the next while enjoying the predawn morning. Soon it was time to return, and Zeke begged off and returned to his apartment, as BJ and Marisol returned home.

BJ had to say something. "Mari, I know you like that guy. I've tried to scare him off and either he's very brave or very stupid, but he seems to like you. Just be careful OK. And if he does anything you don't like. I'm kicking his ass."

Marisol laughed and whispered, "He's really nice daddy. You'll see."

"Um hmmm," He answered. He still didn't like it. But Jules talked to him all night and he had to admit, that she was right. Besides, she reminded him of the escapades Celia told her about when he was young. BJ cringed at the memory.

Soon they returned home, and the family decided to go to the community hall for breakfast. Marisol helped serve, and everyone greeted each other happily. Benny could not help but tease his niece about her party. He told her she was the reason he and his friends would have to fight all day. They had to beat up the guys that ogled her body.

"Stop it, Benny. You aren't fighting anyone. I saw how you were watching Nene last night. I bet as soon as you finish breakfast, you're headed out to find her. What about Kevin? He was so into Desda, that I was left wondering if he remembered how to breath. And Phillip was the worse. I thought Alpha Javon was going to take his head off with the way he flirted with Aria." She laughed. "Besides, we need to catch up before you leave later. You guys fly back tonight, right?" she asked.