Time for Truth Ch. 17

Story Info
Every one finds true love and the story ends.
7k words
4.82
12.4k
13

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Welcome,

We have reached the end of our journey. This is the final chapter. Several matings occur and life goes on. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please share your thoughts.

This chapter is self-edited. I certainly hope the errors you find do not distract from the story.

All characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Happy reading.

IR2R

*****

"Morning beautiful." Ares kissed his lovely mate awakening her from her slumber.

"Hey" she murmured sleepily.

Then she smiled. "So I am a member is Loess now. " she whispered.

Ares smiled. "Yes my love. Aria joined Thane and you will go home with me. Are you happy?" He asked.

"Yes, I will follow your wherever you go. I'm just glad you decided to mate with me. I know you are still concerned about our status, but for now we can just be content." Zoe sighed. She had claimed her mate. All was right in her world now. It had been months since they had returned from Texas, and despite how much she begged, Ares refused to join with her. She understood his reticence, but it did not lessen the pain her wolf felt as his rejection.

Last night, the situation changed. Ares invited her over and she flat out refused to come. She was done; her wolf was done. If he didn't want them enough to mark them then they'd let him go. Ares was stunned. She never refused him. But last night she did.

His wolf growled. You idiot. We will lose her. She will choose another male. I will never forgive you if my mate is done with me.

Ares, for the first time in his short life, was terrified. Zoe was perfect for him. She deserved the world. He could not give her everything now. But he knew he would rather be dead than have to live without her. He was so afraid. He delayed mating with her for fear that they would be excluded from their packs. He suspected that they would not join Thane, but he was not sure they would be a part of Loess.

Last night, he rushed to her apartment. She refused to answer when he demanded that she let him in. That didn't work, so he begged. At some point, she gave and invited him inside. She had his things packed, because she was done. "No, Zoe, no" Ares gasped, "I may be young, but I'm ready. I won't live without you. I love you. I can't see my life without you being in it." He moved to pull her close but she pushed him away. It hurt and that's when he knew. He hurt his mate. He hurt her with his fear, self-doubt, and selfishness.

"Zoe, love," He pleaded kneeling before her, forcing her to look at him. "I have nothing to offer you. I have no home. I'm here as a student. I don't even have a job to support us. I wanted to come to you knowing I can take care of you and our children as well, but you've taught me something. I don't have to do it by myself. I have you. I have my beautiful mate. Join with me Zoe. Let's become one. I can't live without you. I won't live without you." He whispered.

Zoe faced him, her wolf ecstatic and excited. He was a few years younger than her, and she truly understood his fear. It scared her too. But no matter how scary the thought of mating too quickly was, the thought of losing him hurt even worse.

So she smiled, and nodded. Ares rose quickly, lifting her in his arms, and carrying her into their bedroom. Tonight they would join. He had no idea what the end results would be, he just knew whatever it was they would face it together.

Ares took his time. He wanted to make sure she was ready. She enticed him with her scent. He savored her nipple with his tongue as his fingers parted her sex, seeking that which his body craved the most.

She was so wet, so ready for him. He fingered her clit, eliciting a deep growl causing her body to quiver. Not to be undone, Zoe executed a sensuous assault on her mates gorgeous boy., She ran her fingers through his dark hair. He amazed her. Ares Loess was the perfect male specimen.

Soon she needed to see him. Lying on the bed, she quickly removed the barrier that hid his sex from her. His protruding member stood tall, hard, ready. The thin film that coated the tip of his cock made her mouth water. She leaned and licked his tip. Ares groaned. He needed her taste as she needed his. Turning their bodies, she straddled his face as his cock aligned perfectly with her mouth.

Ares took long gentle strokes as he licked her weeping slit savoring her copious excretions. Zoe licked his cock seeking his cream. So engaged were the two in their dual lust that the world around them ceased to exist.

""Ares, I need you." Zoe whispered.

"Shift" he demanded. She did and he mounted her sliding his thick member deep inside of her waiting body. She was amazing and the young wolf would not last long. He bitch whimpered beneath him and he knew she was going to come soon. He needed to mark her, feel her bite as well. His wolf demanded it; the man in him demanded it. His body peaked and he leaned forward, biting her making her his for all eternity.

Zoe roared, as Ares filled her body with his life-giving seed.

Satiated, they held each other waiting for his knot that pinned her to subside. Shifting back, Ares needed her to claim him, but he knew he had to wait for the wolf to be ready.

He held her close whispering affirmations of love and devotion. Soon his knot subsided and they slept. A few hours later, Zoe awoke, and decided to have fun with her sleeping mate. Ares awoke to the feel of his woman riding his cock with wild abandon. He needed her, needed to be claimed by her. She teased him, nipping at him, driving him insane.

"Damn it, Zoe, Baby, please." Ares pleaded. Zoe laughed.

"No mate of mine. This is my turn." She teased.

"Zooooeeeee" He moaned, begging still. "Mark me, make me yours." He pleaded.

Zoe felt her animal take control. She would mark her male tonight. There would be no misunderstanding of anykind. "Ares, you are mine." The she-wolf hissed as she sank her teeth into his flesh, marking him for all eternity. Both howled.

Michael, Alpha of Thane, awoke with a start. They had lost a pack member. Zoe was now a member of Loess. Brandy reached over and hugged her mate. :Love, we knew this might happen. Tomorrow, Let's just congratulate them.. She sent with a huge shaft of love. Michael smiled and decided that he needed to reacquaint himself with his mates luscious form.

As Zoe and Ares lay together regaining their equilibrium. Javon and Elsie spoke. Zoe, our new daughter, welcome to Loess. Zoe gasped as did Ares who wore a huge grin. They were a part of his pack. He could still go home.

The two slept like logs for the rest of the night. Now they faced the rest of the pack this morning. The two rose and headed to the community center for breakfast. Benny and Kevin were the first two people they met. Both congratulated them.

Ares took their teasing in stride but told Benny he was next. Benny laughed. He couldn't wait. He and Sapphira had between lovers for months now. Since he and Kevin still shared the apartment near the school she would often visit with him and stay over. Knowing his unique make up, at first he was hesitant. But they were careful. Condoms, even though he hated them made being with her possible.

As Ares and Zoe entered the dining hall, the pack members cheered. They were so happy for this couple and glad that they had finally joined. Saphirra was sitting with her parents and her brother; she smiled as Benny entered. Ares just laughed.What are you waiting for? You are not fooling anyone with this innocent guy act.

Benny shrugged his shoulders and moved to hold his mate. Last night, she stayed at the compound. He kissed her. He missed her so much that he woke Kevin early and they drove to the compound extra early. Her parents greeted him and Patch ordered him to "Stop slobbering all over my sister." Benny laughed and held her even closer.

He was already at junior status at the university. He took regular classes and pulled classes online as well. So he would graduate soon. Ares was graduation early as well. Kevin decided to go to grad school and pursue a law degree. Both guys admired him and were proud. He had not met his mate, and for now he was not looking. Philip withdrew from the university and went to school to learn a trade. His new skill set fell in line better with what the pack needed.

As a member of Thane, Phillip changed. He was always a jokester, but now he was serious. Benny and Ares were impressed and surprised, but not Kevin. Kevin knew their friend had a serious side and was glad to see him finally be the guy he was meant to.

Michael was up early and changing his son. He was one proud father. His boy was growing bigger and stronger each day. He was about to turn two and was already socializing with the other cubs. Brandy was content and for the first time in a long time, Michael did not have self doubt.

Brandy joined her two men in the nursery. MJ reached for his Momma. Brandy was amazed at how much she loved this dark-haired little replica of her mate. She wondered if she had enough love to share with a second one. She had not told her mate yet, but in a few months, they'd be welcoming a new member of their small family.

The alpha pair picked up their son who wanted to walk, and joined their pack for breakfast. Michael needed to call Javon. It was custom amongst the two men. Michael suspected that soon, he'd be calling Geraldo as well. It seemed several of his pack members had found love interest in that newly formed pack.

Alpha Michael and Brandy joined the pack with MJ. MJ immediately left his parents in search of his playmates. Brandy laughed as Michael grinned at his progeny. Ares and Zoe spoke to the alpha pair and Brandy hugged them. Michael smiled. Zoe glowed and he knew this was what the young woman needed. He gave them is blessings.

Brandy greeted her pack members and smiled as she watched the newly mated couple. She recalled how hard it was to keep her hands off of her mates when they first joined. The Loess Falls boys were great young men. She hated to lose Zoe, but she knew that in the end she would be happy. As she looked around, her eyes landed on Kevin. That young man reminded of her mate when they were younger. He was always so serious. He was polite, and even dated, but he was focused. She smiled knowing that one day, he'd meet the woman that would blow his mind.

Michael was talking when she realized he asked her something. "I'm sorry, love can you repeat the question?" she queried.

"Yes, I wanted to know if you would like to be in charge today. I wanted to take MJ out for a hunt." He asked.

Brandy smiled. "He'd love that. Only the two of you are going?" she probed.

"No, it will be a group of us with the young ones. So, can you hold down the fort?" he smiled. Brandy laughed. He smiled more often now and that made her love him even more.

"Go, have fun." She ordered.

Michael called his betas and they gathered as he planned for their excursions. Many of the fathers were thetas, so he ordered the betas to fill in. The guys were on Dad duty for today at least.

*****

Clarence and Aria would return in a few weeks and Michael was actually relieved. Clarence was not only his second in command, but also his best friend. He was looking forward to welcoming his beta and his beta's new mate, Aria, home.

Clarence awoke the next morning and his wolf was restless. They needed to see their mate. For some reason, she did not return to the compound this weekend. She called and explained something about test or research. Clarence and his wolf did not care. They could not stand the thought of being away from her for a prolonged time.

Clarence went to Javon and explained that he needed the day. Avon smiled. He could see in the betas eyes that his wolf was on edge. He understood. He was the same when he spent too much time away from is Elise. He told Clarence to take his jeep and drive safely.

Two hours later, Clarence was parking in front of her dorm. He entered and was told where her room was. Clarence walked to her room and knocked. She did not have classes early, so he knew she should be in her room.

Aria's wolf was restless. She missed Clarence and was berating her for not going to the compound to see him. Someone knocked and Aria groggily climbed from the bed and opened her door. She came face to face with her angry, horny mate. Aria forgot to breathe. Clarence always stole her breathe, and this morning, he stood in her door, nostrils flaring, his handsome face scowling, as her body flamed for him.

Clarence stared at the dark-haired beauty before him. Her hair rumpled from sleep, her cute pajamas covered in tiny sheep, and her eyes barely opened. He said one word, MINE! Then he lifted her carrying her back to her bed.

"I love you." She gasped, and he froze. They would go home soon. He could not wait. When he took her to their home, she was not walking for a week at least. This girl loved him. She did everything she could to prove it. She even took extra courses to finish scool early so they could move back to Thane. She needed this weekend, and all he could think about was she was away from him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Aria asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. She had to touch him. She loved touching him, scenting him. This man was her whole world.

"I never expected to love someone this much Aria. You consume me. This weekend was pure hell, but I understand you had to stay here. I needed you so badly; need you so much, but I need you to reach your goals even more. I'm staying here today and when your finish your classes, I want you to show me your world." Clarence whispered.

Her stomach rumbled, "You're hungry. Get up. I'm taking you to get breakfast. What time is your class?" Aria told him.

"I'll get you back in time." Clarence insisted.

Aria showered and dressed. As she exited her bathroom, Clarence pulled her into him and kissed her ever so softly, so sensually. This girl was his, his mate, his life, his love.

"Now my love, where can we find bacon?" he asked Aria laughed.

"Turkey bacon for you, mister." she teased. Clarence swatted her bottom as she walked pass.

He smiled as he watched the sway of her hips. Man. I am one lucky wolf. he surmised.

*****

In the Cortez compound, Iyoka wanted to lounge in bed. Not alone, she wanted her mate to spend the day with her. Geraldo had to meet with some wolves from neighboring packs, so he quickly kissed his sexy mate and told her to have a lay in. The past few nights of their mating had been intense. She was just coming off of an estrus and Geraldo hoped that maybe a new alpha son or daughter would be born.

Geraldo reported to his office where Ransom and the other betas waited for their orders. He called Javon, Michael, and Perez to check in. All was well with his friends and brother, so he mentally checked the status if his pack. Everyone seemed content.

Geraldo faced his betas and cleared his throat. "Gentlemen, today, I want you to relax. We need new life within our pack. Most of the thetas are mated and have young, however, none of you have mates. I want you to find your mates. If she is within the pack that is fantastic, however, I suspect some of you have met someone in one of our neighboring packs.

I will arrange for you to visit. The makes looked around smiling. Geraldo had a few more things to talk about. "We will have some females join the ranks of beta. I'm sure you know who they are. The guys smiled. Ransom frowned, a reaction not missed by Geraldo.

Not wanting to have any secrets amongst them, Geraldo addressed his friend. "Ransom, is Madison yours?" he asked before the other men.

"Yes, I don't know how to tell her." He sighed. The other males chimed in. Madison was beautiful, and if he she was Ransom's mate, then they would stand down and not go after her. However, any other single female, they would approach.

Geraldo nodded. "Are you afraid that she might reject you? You hve to be honest with her, Ransom. The mate bond cannot be denied. Look, when she gets here. Talk to her, OK."

Ransom nodded. "Alpha, some things happened and I didn't stand up."

The other betas mumbled. And one spoke. "Ransom, we are all guilty of cowardice. But you did more than most. We all know that a lot of times you thwarted their orders and tried to protect our pack."

"I failed to protect her. You all know what he did." Ransom dropped his head. "She may never forgive me, and I can't face her rejection."

Geraldo hated the way his predecessors had destroyed the spirit with his pack. But they were gone and it was time to rebuild. He cleared his throat. "Ransom, we all have a past. I've met Madison on several occasions. Even if she rips you a new one, talk to her."

Ransom nodded, his alpha was right. For decades, he watched this girl. He watched her in secret, and was aware of the abuses she suffered. However, she was strong, a fighter. She was his. He feared she might reject him. When the Jaels' ruled so much went wrong and he didn't fight back. Would she hate him?. Could she care for someone she might perceived as weak.

Ransom reported to his duties but soon he was not alone.

"I wanted to hate you. You never really fought for me. You defied them but not openly, and I understand why. You had to survive; we all did. You never hurt anyone. Even when they ordered that you do so, you never inflicted pain in excess." Madison whispered. She ran her hand through her dark red locks, her green eyes focused, caught up in grim memories. Her skin looked so soft, so smooth, he wanted to simply touch her comfort her, but he dare not move.

Ransom was silent. He dreamt of her. He dreamt of being alone with her, explaining, but he had no words. Madison kept talking.

"Joe raped me, twice. Did you know Ransom?" she whispered.

He dropped his head. He opened his mouth and quickly closed it. "I heard after the first time happened. I didn't say..." He stopped. How did you tell your mate you knew she was violated and did nothing.

"You did nothing, Ransom. You saw me after and I saw the look of disgust in your eyes. CT knew you would never want me after that. He left me alone and I decided to fight. It amused him. One night, after Nina had gone, he came to me again. I fought him the second time, you know and he threatened to kill you." She whispered.

Ransom gasped. "You protected me."

"You're my mate. I had to protect you." Madison whispered.

"Madison" Ransom croaked. "I don't deserve you. I'm sorry that I did not kill him. I failed to protect you above all else. I was a coward."

Madison smiled. "You were not a coward, Ransom. You did what you had to in order to survive. I won't lie. I cried for month I after it happened the first time. Then one day, Joe ordered some of his Betas to beat an elderly woman, and you along with Blaze asked him to let you punish her. He laughed and you took her away. I followed you because if either of you struck her, mate or not, someone was going down that day.

You faced Blaze and dismissed him. He left, and you told the old woman to fake as if she'd been punished, and you sat with her. After a few hours, you let her go. You were not like them Ransom. I could not love you if you were. We did not know their tyranny would end, but it has. Knowing, what we know now, we are lucky to have survived."

Ransom moved to his mate. He could no longer deny her. She was his. For the first time in decades, Ransom pulled his mate into his arms and held her close. Madison wrapped her arms around her mates shoulder and for once, she felt complete.

*****

Nadiya left a sleeping David and went to retrieve their breakfast. They had been mated for a few weeks and every time she went out, people were curious. It was as if this was her first time venturing from their small abode. She had a meeting with the new Madam Beta Madison later to be assigned her duties. It did not get past her that Madison was in a secluded corner with Ransom. She had one of the Omegas prepare a breakfast basket for her and her mate and returned to their small home.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12