Time for Two Ch. 01

Story Info
Fireside flames of passion after a day on the slopes.
964 words
3.45
7.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello!

A little intro about me before my first story...I am a real sensual gentleman, easy going and kind, respectful and compassionate with an elevated sex drive. I love to please and I love to write about my sensual passion, desires, fantasies and hopefully realities LOL

I am very visual, and enjoy creative sexual experiences pleasurable to both. And I believe the mind is an awesome sex organ and enjoy stimulating both your body in foreplay and mind in engaging conversation...and writing is a great conversation starter LOL

So below is my first post, Chapter One of many I hope, a Time for Two, two lovers engaging in amazing sensual passion in a variety of situations, places and positions, and wish you happy reading and a wet thong afterward ... enjoy :) mmmmm xoxoxoxox

*****

I booked a special trip to the mountains, a condo for two, especially for you. Coming back from the slopes, my mind thinking of you all day, your slopes and valleys I would love to explore. How you stayed back today to relax at the condo, with a warm fire and hot chocolate. My mind thinking of relaxing with you after a good day skiing. Texting you I am on my way as you reply with a sensual note. I love how your mind thinks mmmm.

Walking up the steps I come to the door and slowly open. The lights are dimly lit as I hear the fire crackling. Moving inside I see you curled up on a warm blanket in front of the fire. You have on a very sexy negligee as you sit cross legged. Your eyes bright and mouth smiling as you look up to me. I love how your breasts and nipples show through your silky top, and I can see your thong is wet as your full lips press against it. I slowly undress down to my briefs, bulging now as I lean down to kiss you.

Your kiss is amazing; the feeling of your lips and your warm wet mouth tastes soo good. I love how our tongues explore each other's mouths, and breathing your breath in as you exhale. My hands caressing your long hair, holding your head as our tongues dance, our lips together. Our passion igniting our own fire of pleasure.

The sensation of feeling your body get excited, the sound of your breathing and soft moans is pure ecstasy. I gently stroke your tits over your negligee as I feel your nipples harden. Kissing you deeply I slide my hand up inside your top, feeling your soft tits and hard nipples. I am a boob man, and love to play with your gorgeous tits.

My other hand slowly caresses your pussy lips over your thong, feeling how full they are now and how wet your thong is. My hand slides down your ass, cupping your cheeks, and stroking your crack. Sliding my fingers under your thong as I play with your ass crack, then slide my fingers back under you to stroke your wet pussy from behind.

Then I slide my hand down inside your thong above your pussy, fingering your clit and wet pussy lips. I love to spread your lips with my fingers, stroking between them then pushing my finger deep inside your wet pussy as your hips thrust deeper on my finger.

Kissing you makes me soo horny, and feeling your body respond is soo amazing. I love to slowly undress you as the warm fire feels soo good. Pulling your top up and off and then sliding my hand inside your thong, pulling your thong down as you lower my briefs to the floor.

I love how we are both naked and relaxed, enjoying ourselves, talking, laughing, and smiling as we explore each other.

Your ass is soo tight and gorgeous as I caress it and your crack with my hands; kissing you as I explore your body. We both are soo horny now as you ask me to stroke your wet pussy with my hard cock. I am more than eager to comply :)

You bend over on all fours as I rub the head of my cock between your pussy lips and up to your crack. Love feeling your wet pussy lips slide on my cock as you push back, wanting me to push inside you. I caress your ass with my hands and hold my head against your pussy then lean in as you lean back. We both love the feeling of my wide head pushing through your tight pussy. I pull out and push back in over and over. Then I push in deep and stroke you over and over, holding your ass as you cum in waves. I pull your ass back so I can go deeper inside your pussy, my legs between your spread legs. Your tight pussy feels soo good wrapped around my hard cock as I caress your ass.

My cock is getting close to cumming as I ask you where you want me to cum...in your pussy, on your body, in your mouth... this time you say you want me to cum inside your pussy. Feeling my legs tighten as my breathing is shallow, you can feel my cock begin to throb as my hot cum fills your wet pussy. Each pulse sprays inside you, as you hold your pussy down on my shaft. You love how my cum fills your pussy up as you feel it slowly dripping out as I pull my cock out.

You wipe my sweet cum with your fingers and lick it off with your tongue and lips as you smile. We both lay together in front of the warm fire, naked and relaxed. Recovering in each other's arms is amazing...