Time for Woodstock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three came at once in a rush of climax. Both men shot their loads, and Sonia started lapping some of Bobby's off her husband's face. Exhausted, they resumed their three way spoon and were fast asleep.

Chapter 5

The next day, they mingled, made new friends, ate, drank and were generally having a blast. They decided to abstain from drugs since there was no need. Their fantasies had literally started being played out, and they needed no extra "help" to achieve a high. There was one last experience that needed to be dealt with, and that Sonia and Bryce were now looking forward to with anticipation. The one fantasy that had brought them here to begin with.

Bryce came up behind Sonia late that afternoon, put his hands around and cupped her breasts. "Are you having second thoughts about initiating your fantasy?" He asked, and he stroked his hands over her nipples, pinching slightly.

"No, I was thinking just a minute ago that it's now or never. I want everyone watching me. Not just one captive audience, as fun as Bobby has been, but many. Are you ready to share me?"

"Looking forward to it." With a smile, he grabbed her ass from behind, and walked back toward the tent, grabbed a swallow of water from the canteen, and turned to watch the show.

With no hesitation on her part (and what a difference two days can make) Sonia turned around, found Bryce's eyes, and slowly lowered her skirt. Underneath were a new pair of panties, light blue this time, that she had put on a couple of hours ago after washing up some from the night before. She slowly lowered these too, and noticed a few more eyes turn her way. All she was wearing now was her long, black hair. She dropped her head back and reveled in the feel of her hair grazing the top of her buttocks.

Lowering herself to the ground, she drew her hands down her body. First her breasts, then lightly grazed her stomach, drew her legs up, and opened them wide. Then she found what she needed. Her already slick pussy. By now men were gazing openly at the sight of this woman being so blatant, and she drew power from having the ability to turn on men to such an extent.

She slowly arched up as more sensations flooded her system from her hand working her pussy. Circling her clit, then pushing two fingers in her heat, then using the juice to lubricate her clit more. Over, and over, she wracked her body with more feelings. After no more than several minutes she felt the first of what she knew would be many tongues on her body. The first man lapped at her right nipple, and seeing no discouragement from her or her obviously enthralled husband, another man started licking her other nipple.

Excitement built in the crowd. The first brave man that stepped between her thighs slowly moved her hands away from her sopping pussy, and licked all the way up her slit until his tongue, oh his magic tongue, found her clit. Circling her clit, and humming he brought her so close to orgasm she was moaning loudly now.

When he finally backed away to allow her to compose herself, and for the next wave to begin, she looked around her and noticed all of the men in their circle had there dicks out, and were pounding away, nearly ready to come. A few women too were stroking their pussies and watching the show playing out on the lawn. She could see Bryce watching the women, men and coming back to her with his dick in his hands, rubbing softly. He knew to wait awhile before coming, as this was going to take a little while.

Seconds later, another man knelt between her thighs, rammed into her pussy, and banged her until he was nearly spent. Pulling out, he came on the grass next to her. The next man was barely a man, and came within seconds, also spilling his seed in the grass. Such polite men. Bobby was next, and though she was thoroughly enjoying the sensations rolling through her, she held back a little with him, knowing he had already had a couple of turns. Bobby lasted a little longer than the others, and he so closely hit the right spots, she was nearing an orgasm. She decided to give him her first orgasm of the night, he deserved it, and she was just too close to stop at that point.

He grabbed her hips, lifted them off the ground, and pounded hard into her aching pussy. Sonia lost control. The heightened sensations of being watched, and used so thoroughly by so many men pushed her over the edge. She screamed ruthlessly, and kept jacking her hips higher trying to gain the heavens. Bobby spilled his seed into her, and she felt the rush of liquid spurt inside her. He moaned over and over.

Several other moans rent the air as well. One woman lifted herself off the ground onto her knees, and jerked as a stream of come washed from her. Her scream was almost as loud as Sonia's. Several men had to help her up, since her legs had gone to jelly.

"My turn." Sonia heard as she turned from watching the other woman reach her pleasure. A big burly man, flopped her over on her stomach, lifted her ass in the air, and started pounding into her ruthlessly. Sonia was facing Bryce now and could see him start to get up and see if she was alright, but she waved him away. She was fine, and tuning up for more.

The man behind her finished off on her back, and the next man spent almost immediately. She flipped over onto her back, not able to hold herself up anymore. By now Sonia's wet pussy was wearing down, and she was so exhausted from the excitement, she could barely hold herself up. That's when a little blond beauty stepped nearer to her. Sonia could tell she understood she needed the quiet, whisper of touch for a while. She knelt between Sonia's legs, and slowly rubbed her naked pussy up Sonia's thigh. She did this several more times until she quietly came with almost no sound.

That gave Sonia just enough of a breather, and turned her on so much, she knew she was going to come with the next man between her thighs. He could be no one but Bryce. As if he understood her need, he knelt slowly between her thighs, rubbed her pussy lightly before softly entering her heat. Panting, and exhilarated at the entire experience, Sonia gradually became aware of a heat unlike any she had experienced with Bryce before. She loved this man. What other man would let her act out the type of fantasy she was having?

The heat built until she quietly moaned her final release, and fell back sleepy and satiated. She felt him drive slowly into her one final time, and spend himself inside her. She was so sleepy, she never knew he picked her up and walked her the few feet to the tent, gently laid her inside, and dressed himself. A couple of hours later, she awoke. She was clean, and laying under a blanket. It had started raining outside. She could hear it on the canvas.

Bobby came in, and said, "Bryce said you have to leave today. Sure wish you could stay."

"We need to head back. I'm sure we don't need the tent and supplies anymore, so you are welcome to them."

"That's what Bryce said, thanks." Turning to leave, she grabbed his arm, turned him around, and kissed him thoroughly. "Something to remember me by, sweetie. I had a blast." He grinned, and turned away as Bryce made his way back into the tent.

"Feel good?"

"I. Feel. Wonderful. Did you have as much fun?"

"I didn't realize this was as much my fantasy as yours. I'm ready for the next adventure. Now get dressed, and let's go home."

She quickly dressed, and leaving everything behind, they waved goodbye to Bobby and walked toward the woods they came in on. Once out of sight from the crowd, which took a while, they stopped at the edge of a road with empty cars lined up, and saw no one around.

"Where should our next adventure be?" asked Bryce as he pulled Sonia to him and held her.

"The next fantasy is yours. But, as long as I'm there to watch, I'm game for anything. Where ever you go, I'm coming. Literally." They both laughed as they held on tight, and Bryce pushed the stone in the middle of his ring.

12