Time Out

Story Info
Panty lover spends quality time with his sisters.
2.6k words
4.32
118.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early Saturday morning to find the house quiet. I guessed my two sisters were still asleep. I slipped out of bed, and went to my younger sister's room. I was right - she was still asleep. I gently nudged the door open and went in. I went to her dresser and opened the top right drawer. I looked at the various panties she had in there. I carefully leafed through the neatly folded stacks, and found a pair to my liking. Actually, I liked pretty much everything she and my older sister wore.

I've had a thing for panties and lingerie for a while now. I like to wear it. I wear it to bed and when I masturbate. I wear panties under my clothes. I wear panties to go swimming even. Something about wearing panties just makes me feel kind of sexy.

I stepped into the panties and pulled them on. My sister turned in her sleep, and I froze in my tracks. She'd be annoyed with me if she saw I was wearing her panties. She turned but didn't wake up. I saw that when she turned, her nightgown had ridden up her stomach and uncovered her breasts. I'd not seen her tits in a long time, so I relished the view for a few minutes as my cock started to get hard and stiff. I slipped back out her room and returned to my own. I crawled into bed and lay there, stroking my crotch through the satin bikini I wore. Pretty soon I was fully hard. I pulled my cock out and started to stroke it with my hand.

Just then, my older sister, "Taz", walked in. We call her Taz, 'cause she loves the Tasmanian devil character in the old bugs bunny cartoons. That, and in high school, she used to be a pretty serious party animal.

She sat on my bed as I had my cock in my hand, and I opened my eyes to find her there. I could have died. I'm right in the middle of jerking off, and my sister walks in! She leaned over and her unbuttoned nightshirt hung open, and I could see her big 40DD breasts hanging there, nipples and all. She frequently went around like that, letting her tits hang out.

She whispered to me, "Stop taking Sydney's panties to jerk off in. If you want some panties, you can have some of mine. She needs to have something to wear y'know." I smiled weakly and tried to keep from staring at Taz' breasts.

She looked at my swollen cock in my hand, "Nice cock you've got there. Mind if I watch you for a bit?" Then I felt her hand on my dick, pushing my hand off. She started stroking it. I simply laid back and let her do what she wanted and enjoyed it. I lifted her shirt away from her breasts to see them better. She lifted one her tits to my mouth, "Go ahead…suck," she said softly as she stroked my cock faster, "That's what they're for. God knows they haven't even had that in awhile." I sucked on her nipple, gnawing gently with my teeth. "I gonna cum real soon!" I whispered to her. Suddenly she stopped whacking me off, "Scoot over," she said as she got comfortable on the bed next to me. She opened her legs, and realized she wasn't wearing panties. "Want to cum in my cunt?" she asked me. I didn't need to be asked twice. I rolled on top of her and mounted her, shoving my 8 inch long, 2 and half inch thick cock into her waiting wet, pink pussy. She trimmed her pussy hair into a thick hairy triangle right over her hole, and I could feel its softness as I made my first thrust. In the back of my mind, I couldn't believe what was happening. Here I was, FUCKING my sister! I fucked her for an hour, my cock spewing a steady stream of hot white cum into her. I felt her grab me and hold on tightly. "Omigod! I'm cumming too! Fuck me harder!" she whispered as I started slamming my cock into her. Finally, I just collapsed on her, burying my face in her tits. "What…was…that…all…about?" I panted.

I saw you swiping Syd's panties and wanted to tell you not to, then I saw your dick sticking up, all hard and swollen, and I just wanted to feel it in me. I couldn't help myself."

"That felt really good! We haven't done that in a long time." I said to her. She used to suck my cock all the time when I was a teenager. She'd suck me off as I was going to bed so I could sleep better. She'd stroke my dick with a pair of panties, then let me cum in either the panties, or her mouth. Sometimes, she'd let me fuck her in the pussy, which I loved.

"Take your dick out of my cunt and let me suck it." I pulled my shaft out of her, and slid up to her face and let my cock hang over her face for a moment. She smiled at me as I did, and then opened her mouth and I shoved my still hard cock in. Twenty minutes later, I shot my cum into her mouth. She let my cum swish around in her mouth before she finally swallowed it.

Soon, she stood up and slipped a finger into her pussy, then put her finger in her mouth and sucked it as I watched. "Mmmmmm…yummy!" she cooed.

"Okay, please remember what I asked; about Syd's panties. Like I said, you can wear anything of mine, just as long as you wash it before giving it back. I've got to get to work, but when I get back, I'll find some of my panties that you can have. I've got a bunch of stuff I don't wear much anymore, so you can have it. Put them to good use. Maybe we'll go shopping for some too."

I nodded in agreement. She turned to leave, but I stopped her. "Wait a sec…" I scrambled off the bed and kneeled in front of her. I nuzzled my face into her cunt and ran my tongue from her slit down her thighs, licking up some of my cum that oozed out of her pussy and made her shiver.

She looked at me in surprise, "Since when do you like cum?" she asked.

I grinned and told her I'd been bisexual for about a year and in fact, I'd just fucked a good friend last weekend. He was hung! His cock was almost ten inches long.

She smiled and then laughed as she slipped her nightshirt off and tossed it to me. "Try not to get any cum on it, okay?" With that, she headed to the shower. Soon afterwards, she was dressed and gone.

I tucked my flaccid cock back into the panties and slipped on Taz's satin nightshirt, then went out to the backyard. I sat outside for awhile, reliving that morning. Eventually, I went back inside, thinking of taking a nap. As I passed Syd's room, she called out to me. I went in, completely forgetting I was wearing her panties and Taz's nightshirt. Sydney looked at me when I came in. Nice outfit…so why are you wearing my panties?" she asked.

I said nothing for several minutes, then, "Well, I was horny, and wanted some panties to jack off in. I like your taste in panties, so I was going to…umm…borrow them for a bit so I could jack off. I saw your tits while you were asleep, and it made me hornier. I've seen you nude a time or two, and figured that the panties were the closest I'd ever get to actually fucking you."

"And Taz's shirt?" she asked.

"Wellll…she let me wear it." I paused a moment, "Just after I fucked her."

Syd sat up in bed, "You FUCKED Taz?" she asked, shocked.

"Yeah. She caught me taking you panties, and asked me not to, then started to help me jack off. Next thing I knew, she was on her back asking me If I wanted to cum in her cunt. So I did, and in her mouth. Honest!" I went on to tell Syd about how Taz used to give me blowjobs to help me sleep.

"I believe you," she said. "So…what makes you think my panties are the closest you'll ever get to fucking me?" she asked, as she slid out of bed. "I mean…you just fucked Taz, didn't you?"

"Yeah…" She stood up, and slid her red silk with black lace trim bikini panties off. She undid the tie that held it closed.

"So…fuck me too," she said. "Make me cum, and you can wear my panties as much as you want." I wasn't about to resist. I approached her and pulled my cock out as I did. She sat on the edge of the bed and took my cock in her hands and stroked it. She leaned down and took it in her mouth. I thought she was going to simply lick it and suck it, but she kept taking my length into her. I felt my cock-head slide down her throat. I pushed her back on the bed, and rotated around, without my cock slipping from her mouth, and buried my face in her close shaved pubic hair, and slid my tongue into her pussy. I licked, sucked, nibbled on her tender clit as she kept trying to get more of my dick into her mouth. She was already taking me to the hilt, her lips lost in my thick pubic hair.

Finally, with apparently some effort, she got my cock out of her throat and mouth and gasped, "Now! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me like you did Taz!" Being the dutiful big brother I am, I couldn't neglect my sister's needs. She laid back on her back, just like Taz had a few hours before, and opened her legs to me. I mounted her like I did Taz, and began fucking her. She was wet. Very wet. And tight! Much tighter than Taz, but then again, Syd was only 18, Where Taz was in her late thirties, and me in my early thirties. We must have fucked for the entire afternoon, because we were still going at it strong when Taz came home from work. She heard the noise of Syd's climaxes and came to investigate. She stood in the doorway, a shocked look on her face that slowly gave way to laughter. That's when we noticed her.

"Taz!" Syd exclaimed from beneath me, "What are you doing here?"

"We closed early today, because things were slow. So…what are you two doing here? As if I have to ask," She said, "was I not enough for you, bro?" she asked.

"Umm…actually…it was her idea. She wanted it. C'mon…you know I'd NEVER force her…" I tried to explain. All it got me was Syd's knee in my side.

"Is that true Syd? He didn't force you or anything did he?" She asked.

"No…he didn't force me. He's telling the truth," Syd answered.

"Okay…I'm going to trust you two. I told him this morning not to be taking your panties though," she said, accepting our word.

"I told him he could wear mine if he made me cum, so its all good, Sis. Seriously." Syd explained.

"Okay…well, my offer still stands, bro. I figure I might as well let you wear my stuff too. I let Syd do it all the time anyway. So, if you want to wear my panties or other lingerie, that's fine, just make sure you clean what you borrow," Taz instructed.

I smiled. I'd never had it so good. I'd fucked BOTH of my sisters in the same day, plus, they were both letting me wear their panties. What else could I ask for? I looked over my shoulder at Taz, who was still standing in the doorway. She was stroking her nipple through her blouse. I looked at Syd underneath me. I leaned my head to her ear. "Want to ask Taz to join us?" I whispered to her. She smiled and nodded. I looked back at Taz, who was starting to get a dreamy look in her eyes, as she started getting more and more turned on, "Taz, why don't you join us?" I asked her. She smiled and unbuttoned her blouse. She reached between her tits and started unfastening her front hook bra. She slipped the last hook apart and let the cups fall away from her breasts. Every time I see her and or Syd's tits, it takes my breath away. Both of them are fantastic! Syd and slid over on the bed as Taz laid down next to us. She lifted both her breasts in her hands and placed one at both mine, and Syd's mouths. I sucked her nipple for the second time that day. I started slowly moving inside Syd's pussy. My cock started growing hard again as I sucked Taz's nipple. I started picking up speed with each thrust into Syd. Syd moaned softly as I moved. She closed her eyes and bit down softly on her lower lip. "Fuck her pussy, fuck it hard! Nice and wet, and hot! She's so tight! Make her cum! Fuck her! Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister's pussy! Make her cum!" encouraged Taz.

Syd's moaning began to increase, her grip around me tightened. She was getting close to cumming, I could tell. I thrust harder, my movements shaking, not only the bed, but both Syd, and Taz's tits as well. I love watching a woman's tits bounce….hey, you never know, you might get a free peek!

Suddenly Syd's moans became silent for a moment, then she screamed, moaned and cried out at the same time as another orgasm slammed through her. Her nails dug into my back as she wrapped her legs around my hips and legs. I cut loose and held nothing back. I fucked her with everything I had, slamming my cock into her pussy like a jackhammer. Suddenly, stars exploded in my mind, as I felt a sensation I couldn't quite nail down at first. I hadn't cum yet, but it sure felt good. I suddenly figured it out-Taz had shoved something up my asshole, something REALLY fucking huge! Damn, that felt good, whatever it was! I shot my load of cum into Syd like a fire hose releasing all of its pressure at once. I was on automatic. I just kept thrusting and squirting, my cock making slurping noises as I filled her pussy with my cum. I couldn't stop.

Gradually, I slowed to a stop, and laid my head down on Syd's breasts. I let out a deep sigh of relief and satisfaction. Syd laid there, quietly, her breathing slowly returning to normal in the afterglow. I was enjoying the feeling of whatever it was Taz had shoved in my ass, and didn't want it to stop. It eventually slipped out, and I slowly got up and pulled out of Syd's cunt.

I reached down between Syd's legs and found the thing Taz had put in me. It was the biggest dildo I think I've EVER seen. Had to be 12 inches or more, and almost 3 inches thick. It was made to look like a real cock as well as feel like one. It worked…perfectly. I collapsed in a heap next to Syd, and let out a deep breath. Taz sat on the end of the bed from us, smiling as she tugged on her nipples. She lifted her breasts to her mouth, as they were plenty big enough to do so, and sucked her nipples.

Taz wedged her way between Syd and I and laid down. Syd and rolled on our sides and faced her. As if on cue, we took her nipples in our mouths, and sucked until we all fell asleep.