Time Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

Over the next two hours I felt better physically than I ever had before in my life. Both Carol and Jen put everything that they had into pleasing me. Carol rode me reverse cowgirl and probably extracted the largest load of jism from me in my history when I came into her, just about the time that I brought Jen to her fourth oral orgasm.

After the first round, the three of us lay side-by-side talking sweetly to each other while we played with each other's equipment for forty five minutes until I recharged. The next session was even better than the first – for reasons I can't explain. Apparently both Jen and Carol had made up their minds that they would have no apprehension about their girl-on-girl action, and the combination of the exquisiteness of Jen's ass and the tightness of her pussy while I was fucking her doggy style, the slurping sounds that Jen was making as she sucked my cum out of Carol's pussy, and the look on Carol's face, the sounds that she was making, and the fact that she was squeezing her own tits, was so erotic that the load I jettisoned into Jen was probably at the highest velocity in my history.

Jen screamed and actually passed out when I ejaculated into her. That left Carol just short of her orgasm, so I withdrew from the comatose Jen, finished Carol off with my tongue and lips, and after she came down from her orgasm shoved my cock into her until it finally went limp. By that time Jen had recovered and was playfully calling me a bastard because she didn't get to finish Carol off.

The three of us slept soundly throughout the night we were so exhausted. Jen just turned off her 6 a. m. alarm when it rang and said "Fuck it; I'm not coming back next year anyway, so let them fire me."

When we all did get up at 7 a. m. and showered together. I was about to get dressed when I saw Carol and Jen whispering to each other. "What are you two conspiring about?" I asked.

Carol came up to me, pulled my swim trunks – the only article of clothing I had gotten on – down and said "Jen and I want a repeat of our last session."

"But..." I started to laugh, at which point they together pushed me down on the bed. Carol started kissing my lips while playing with one testicle while Jen started sucking my cock while playing with the other. Within five minutes I was doggy fucking Jen with all that I had while Jen was slurping away at Carol's cunt and Carol was moaning and massaging her own tits. This time Jen didn't pass out when I ejaculated into her, and finished Carol off while still writhing in her own orgasm.

We left the cabin with big smiles, and even got to the dining hall before they closed down the breakfast buffet. Jersey gave Jen some evil looks, but Jen couldn't have cared less.

***********

The last few days Carol and I spent almost all of our time together. We never had sex with anyone else, but we did with each other as often as our sore sex equipment would allow us to. The last two nights together were in some ways unfortunate – when we woke up in the middle of the night we didn't fuck, but we made sweet, passionate, gentle love. Carol quietly cried both times. I was in turmoil on the inside.

Carol and I both hugged all of the others in the marital malaise group goodbye as we left on the boat since we were in the first group going to the airport. We sandwiched Jen between us before we left and told her how great we thought that she was – eliciting from her a grin so enormous that it took up her entire face.

Carol was quiet on the boat ride, and on the plane that we took to Miami, in each case laying her head on my shoulder most of the time. I violated one of the cardinal rules of Time Out, and my contract, after I kissed her goodbye while we were still on the plane. She left to take her flight home, and I went to the gate where Loraine would be arriving in about a half an hour.

Loraine had a weird expression on her face as she disembarked, and waved to me. However, she looked great. She had a perfect tan, the sun had bleached highlights into her hair that were extremely attractive, and her body looked trim and supple.

As Loraine and I kissed I said "WOW – you look fantastic; you could be a swim suit model!"

Loraine giggled. "I feel good – even better now that I'm hugging you. You look fantastic yourself. You're even more handsome now than when we got married twenty one years ago next week."

We kissed again and walked hand-in-hand to the arrivals area. Our son and daughter were there to pick us up. We looked like we had been vacationing together, and had each memorized the briefing materials that Judy had given us so that we had our story straight about where we were and what we did.

Our sexual epiphany got off to a good start when I butt-fucked Loraine in the shower before bed that night, and then fucked her in the spoon position in the middle of the night.

By the end of the first week back, both Loraine and I were optimistic that we would be in the 88.5% group as far as regaining sexual excitement and compatibility were concerned. The apprehension about trying new things for fear of our partner thinking less of us if we suggested – or just did without talking about it – some wild things, seemed to be gone. Our family life was good too; the kids were thriving and we were content in our work lives.

Unfortunately, a caveat wormed its ugly visage into my happy life.

I couldn't stop thinking about Carol. Not a day went by when I didn't fondly remember her.

I tried – I really tried – to stop thinking about Carol. This included going to see a therapist – besides Judy – without Loraine. I did everything that she recommended. It didn't work.

So I went to another therapist. I did everything that he recommended. It didn't work.

I finally listened to the CD of the hypnosis session I had had with Judy. That was a mistake. I read things into what my subconscious was saying that Judy didn't pick up on. From my understanding of the hypnosis session, Time Out was a bad idea for me since I was predisposed to latch onto someone else with greater sexual attraction for the body type that I admired at the time.

Despite a great family and friends, a great job, and a life that most people would kill for, I was like a rudderless ship.

Loraine had known me long enough to know that something was wrong. While she had changed somewhat since our trips to Time Out, she could tell that I had changed more than she had. I tried to put her off – to tell her nothing was wrong. I could tell that she didn't believe me.

**************

About seven months after I got back from Time Out my secretary rang me a little after 10 a. m. "Dan, there is a woman on line 2 whose says that her name is Carol – she didn't give a surname; she said that you'd know who she is."

My heart almost stopped. You see, one of the cardinal rules that I violated as I left Time Out was to give Carol my real name and the city that I lived in.

"Hi; Dan Perkins, here," was my formal greeting on the phone, as my secretary was closing my office door.

"Hi Dan aka Jay; this is Betsy Johnson, aka Carol. I think that you remember me."

The sound of her voice caused a "boing" in my nether regions.

"I think that I remember you," I sighed more than chuckled. "Where are you calling from?"

"I'm calling from the Four Seasons, a block from your office. My divorce was final last month, and I just signed a month-to-month lease on an apartment about a mile from here."

I paused, apparently long enough for her to ask "Are you still there, Dan?"

"Yes I am," I said, my mind going a mile a second, but not knowing where to stop. "I guess that you're in the 11.5% who Time Out didn't help."

"Oh, it wasn't that it didn't help – it made my previous life impossible to go back to. You know why; and you know that I'm not subtle Dan – I want to meet you."

"I...I...I'm not sure that's a good idea," I stammered as sweat started forming on my forehead.

"Tell you what, Dan; if you can honestly tell me that there was even one day since we left our island paradise that you didn't think of me, I'll hang up and not contact you again."

"I...I...I...can't," I stammered in reply.

"Didn't think so," she cackled.

"Hang up now," the logical part of my brain said; "Go see her now you fool," the emotional part of my brain screamed in reply. After a classic devil-angel debate I said "Where do you want to meet for lunch?"

"Can you pick me up at my hotel room, 818, around noon? We'll decide then."

"Bad idea – worst idea in history," the rational gray matter in my head told me; "She's the hottest woman in history, and you love her and long for her," my passionate brain cells snapped."

"OK – I'll see you in about half an hour," I replied then hung up the phone.

I cleared up the two most important items that I had to deal with that day, told my secretary that I would probably be out for a while, time undetermined, then walked to the Four Seasons.

As I rode the elevator up to the eighth floor of the Four Seasons I honestly didn't know what I was going to do when I saw Betsy/Carol.

I looked at the photo in my wallet of Loraine and the kids taken at our daughter's High School graduation two months earlier.

I looked at the tiny sea shell, always in my pocket, which Betsy/Carol gave me as we left Time Out.

I knocked on the door to 818.

When Betsy/Carol answered she had a robe on.

She greeted me with just a smile, no words. I had never seen her before with light makeup on or her hair done up – she looked good; really good; really, really good; fantastic.

When the door closed behind me, she dropped her robe revealing a naked body even better than the one that I remembered, her DD boobs beaming like headlights.

She pushed a puffy nipple to my mouth.

Five minutes later I was vigorously stroking my cock into and out of her magic pussy. "My life as I know it is over; I'll be divorced in six months; I'll have to give up that extra 20% during the divorce as called for by the contract; I hope that Loraine and the kids won't hate me," went through my mind as I pounded and groaned and she pulsated and moaned.

A half hour later as Betsy/Carol and I lay face-to-face I told her "I love you; I can't be without you. I'm one of the 11.5% too! Tonight I'll tell Loraine that's it over between her and me."

A tear formed in Betsy's eye; she mounted me, put her muscular thighs on either side of my torso, impaled herself on my cock, and choked my cock with her pussy as her tits flopped and slapped in response to her fervent bouncing.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers