Time Out - The Consequences

Story Info
Loraine's reaction to Dan's divorce request is shocking.
6.4k words
4.42
129.9k
91
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

I didn't have a sequel to Time Out, which appeared in Loving Wives on July 28, 2016, in mind when I published it, and normally I would never consider doing a sequel to a story so poorly rated. However, because I REALLY like the story myself, and because I got enough comments and emails begging for a sequel, I have relented. What I do NOT do, however (at least I don't think that I ever have in the almost 130 stories that I have published on Literotica) is do the story from another character's (Loraine's in this case) point of view. This sequel is still all Dan, but Loraine's activities become clear from Dan's investigation.

This story will not make any sense unless you read Time Out first.

****************

Main Characters from Time Out (ages and relationships given are at the start of the sequel):

Dan Perkins; engineer, husband, and father; this is my first person account

Loraine Perkins; medical technician, my wife of 21 years, and the mother of my children

Judy Fettig; psychologist, counselor, and the one who recommended Time Out

John Braxton; psychologist, my friend and tennis partner, who recommended Fettig

Cheryl Perkins; my and Loraine's 18 year old daughter

Logan Perkins; my and Loraine's 16 year old son

Betsy Johnson aka Carol; the woman that I met at Time Out and fell in love with

After making passionate love to Betsy twice in her hotel room, she and I talked. I was afraid that my standing in the community would be destroyed, and that I would badly hurt Loraine, Cheryl and Logan; however I had fallen so hard for Betsy that I had no choice but to be with her. She had already divorced her husband hoping to be with me. While I seemingly was bewitched and couldn't help falling in love with Betsy, what I could control was how honest and above-board I was with Loraine and the kids about it.

There were tears in Betsy's eyes when I left her room. "I hate destroying your life – but I can't stand not to be with you," she said as she wrung her hands.

"We didn't ask for it to happen, we were both just trying to improve our lives," I philosophically replied as I kissed her goodbye.

As I walked back to my office a knot started forming in my stomach. My meeting with Loraine would be the hardest thing that I ever had to do in my life. I finished up at work about 6:00 p. m. and was home by 6:30. It was Loraine's turn to cook, and she had dinner in preparation. Logan was shooting baskets on our driveway with one of his buddies, and Cheryl was deep in her seemingly never-ending preparations for college; she was leaving in about a month.

Loraine could tell that something was wrong. "Why do you look like the dog died?" she asked.

"Let's talk about it after the kids go to bed," I replied.

"Since they seem to be staying up later than we are this summer, I don't think that's going to be practical – we both have to work tomorrow you know," Loraine responded with a smile.

"OK – then a trip to the park after dinner; how's that?"

"Suits me," she retorted, and then finished dinner preparation while I got changed.

Despite what was praying so heavily on my mind, the dinner conversation the four of us – joined by Logan's basketball friend, Jimmy, who was invited to stay for our meal – was pretty normally upbeat. Loraine gave me a strange glance, on occasion, and I probably did the same, but nothing that anyone else would notice.

Once the kids cleaned up dinner dishes Loraine and I announced that we were going on a walk in the park, and immediately hopped in my car, drove the 1.4 miles there, and walked to our favorite isolated bench and sat down. I got right to the point.

"Loraine, I love and respect you too much to beat around the bush. Time Out turned out to be a really bad situation for me. I fell in love, I broke my pledge by revealing my real name and residence to the woman I fell in love with, and today she showed up in town, having divorced her husband. I made love to her this afternoon in her hotel room. I can't cheat on you and the kids, but I can't give her up, so I'll be filing for divorce in the near future. I'm so sorry," I lamented.

I was near tears.

Loraine was not.

Loraine dropped a bombshell as surprising as when Judy Fettig had hit us with her "Time Out" one. Grasping my hands and staring into my eyes she said "I could tell since you got back that something was going on in your head, Dan. I understand your situation because I already anticipated it. However, this doesn't have to be the end for us. We have the kids, our position in the community, and our families to think about. Let's take the time to explore some other options lest we do something rash."

I was flabbergasted. As her stare and hand-holding continued I stammered out "W-what...uh...other options...could there be?"

"Well, I'm not really sure," she said with a wane smile, still making intense eye contact. "The point is that divorce is so drastic. I think that both of us need to reflect on the situation, that's all. Maybe we even go and talk to Judy Fettig again."

Loraine could tell that I was confused. After a short delay she said, "Look; why don't you continue seeing Carol for a couple of hours a day for a week or so until I think seriously about this? You can think of other possible options too, and maybe even discuss it with her. Isn't it worth some thought time, and probably seeing Judy, in view of our twenty one years of marriage and two kids?"

Although something was really off, I had to agree with Loraine's logic. I was more of a zombie or automaton than a human being as Loraine and I walked back to the car hand-in-hand; I made her drive home.

"The strange" kept happening for the rest of the night.

As I plopped down on my favorite armchair to watch some mindless TV to try and digest what had happened this day-of-days, I noticed Loraine going into Cheryl's room.

Not long after Loraine exited Cheryl's room, Cheryl came and plopped next to me and started asking my advice about a number of issues that she became aware of as she prepared to go to college. While I always thought that Cheryl and I had a great relationship, this one-on-one solicitation of advice was unusual, as was the big kiss, hug, and "Thanks, Dad – I love you," as she skipped away after our talk.

After Cheryl left, Logan and his buddy, Jimmy, joined me in watching TV and peppered me with questions and requests for advice. After about a half an hour Logan popped up and said "Thanks, Dad. I'm going over to Jimmy's house to spend the night – but there are some other things that I want to talk about tomorrow," after which he gave me a hug, and Jimmy gave me a high-five.

When I went into the bedroom to get ready to go to sleep, a candle was burning on each nightstand. Loraine walked out of her closet holding a teddy in her hand – but naked.

"What perfect timing, Dan," she sing-songed. "Why don't we save some water and shower together before we turn in? I know that it's been an exhausting day and that will help us relax."

"Uh...yeah...sure," was my startled reply. I had showered in Betsy's hotel room and wasn't really expecting to shower again before bed, but there was something unusual about Loraine's approach that had me intrigued.

In the shower, Loraine did her best to excite me sexually. While I had blown my wad twice that afternoon, and never had three times in a day since I was at Time Out and regularly fucking Carol/Betsy three and four times a day, my twitching cock indicated that I was up for it.

After we dried off, Loraine snuggled up to me, holding the teddy in one hand. "Do I really need this fucking thing?" she stated more than asked, followed by a giggle as she tossed it aside and passionately kissed me while massaging my testicles with one hand.

In the next twenty minutes, Loraine was a dynamo. She sucked my testicles, swore a blue streak, vigorously rubbed every part of her body over every part of mine, and then rode me cowgirl with an intensity never matched by anyone else in my life, except for Carol/Betsy. I came like a freight train, she screamed in orgasm, and we collapsed. We passed out more than fell asleep.

*************

The human mind works in mysterious ways. That was clear to me when I woke up with a start about 3:30 a. m. Naked Loraine was lightly snoring with her head touching, though not on, my shoulder, and one leg over one of mine. It seems that my REM-sleep brain had processed all of the information that I had accumulated, but was not able to analyze, that day.

To make sure that my mind wasn't playing tricks on me I carefully got up without waking Loraine, went to my computer, and looked up REM sleep. What I found was: "REM sleep facilitates the way creativity combines certain associative elements into new combinations that are necessary or helpful for problem solving. This has been attributed to the cholinergic and noradrenergic neuromodulation that occurs while someone is in a REM state."

While I can't say that I understood every word of that description, to me the meaning was clear – during sleep I had made logical associations between events that puzzled me during the day. The associations raised many questions that themselves suggested an answer I had never, ever, considered before. Those questions were:

–Why was Loraine so philosophical, bordering on blasé, about my revelation that I was in love with someone else?

–Why were there no tears, hysterics, recriminations, etc.?

–How did Loraine know the Time Out fake name – Carol – of the woman that I fell in love with since I never told her neither Betsy's real or fake names?

–How did the kids suddenly need to solicit my advice, especially when I thought about it the answers to 90% of their questions were obvious?

–Why was Loraine recommending that we see Judy Fettig again when I had come to the conclusion that she had steered us wrong?

–And, most perplexing of all, if Loraine could fuck like she did that night we never, ever, would have had any problems with the marriage going stale; so was she just going through the motions before? Was she capable of the passion of the previous evening all of the time? Was the "staleness" of the sex primarily due to her past attitude? Was she using ramped up sex to manipulate me?

I actually input all of those questions into a word processing document, with the following preliminary conclusion: "Situation with Fettig was a complete setup to further Loraine's purposes, and I have been, and am, being played."

My reaction to my preliminary conclusion was intense anger – and something else. My cock was rock hard again. I went back to bed, started licking and fingering Loraine's cunt, and when she woke up turned her on her hands and knees, penetrated her in one stab, and proceeded to fuck her with a vigor I only had had with Betsy/Carol over the last ten years as I simultaneously abused both of her nipples while feverishly stroking in-and-out. When I ejaculated into her she was rendered virtually comatose.

***********

I never told you what type of engineer I am. It's important that I do now. I'm an electronics engineer having worked on many sophisticated listening and computer data-gathering devices that are on the market. Also, I alone invented a secret listening device that is used by NSA. I never before had occasion to use that technology in my personal life – now I did.

Using – in one case the use was clearly in violation of law because the technology was only to be used by NSA and only those with the highest security clearance knew of its existence and capabilities – only the devices that I had solely, or as part of a team, developed and were readily available to me in my lab, by the end of the day I had everything in place to find out what I wanted to know. The only person I trusted was Betsy.

Betsy and I went to lunch the day after Loraine's unexpected response to my request for a divorce. During the ninety minutes we sat in the restaurant, touching one body part or another the entire time I told her what I suspected. While I had lots to do after lunch, and she had job-hunting to do too, we did have time to go to her hotel room. I pushed her against a wall of her room, pulled down her wet panties and lifted up her skirt, entered her from the rear with little foreplay, and we quickly fucked each other almost unconscious.

As I got ready to leave her hotel room she giggled. "You have a 'just-fucked' look; are you going back to the office like that?"

"Not for another hour or so," I chuckled. "I have some more equipment to install and some other equipment to check out for information since I'm sure I'll already have some."

We kissed goodbye and I did what I told her I would, returning to my office about seventy five minutes after I left Betsy's hotel room.

Given the sophisticated equipment that I was using – actually it's really scary that it's in NSA's hands – over the next two days after I asked Loraine for a divorce I heard the following conversations, among others:

Loraine and John Braxton meeting personally:

L: "We have a problem, stud. Dan wants a divorce. He says that he's in love with that bimbo Carol he met when we sent him to Time Out. It wasn't worth that for us to spend ten days together in Virgin Gorda; he could screw up our plans."

J: "How can you say it isn't worth it? Those were the best ten days I've ever had, sexy."

L: "Sure it was great fucking whenever we wanted rather than in the clandestine way we had been for the last decade, but we're not ready to jettison everything. You still haven't gotten access to your wife's money since your prenup doesn't expire until almost two years from now, and I've got to squirrel some more away too. I'm not going to sacrifice my kids' college education just because I like fucking you more than I do Dan."

J: "Is that all that I am to you – a good fuck?" –laughter –

L:"No, I love you more too, even though you are an asshole some times. However, you better watch out because when I gave my all to Dan last night it was a great fuck. He's learned something from fucking that bitch Carol."

J: "I'm not worried!" –laughter— "I think that it's time to involve our friend Judy again, however."

L: "She told me not to ask her for more help – but I think that you're right. She can't afford to go down on the ethical violations that she practiced."

J: "You got that right. Give her a call; be firm but non-threatening at first, but if she won't play ball tell her that I'll be talking to some people about her."

L: "Got it. How about a nice smooch goodbye?"

–kissing sound; then slap—

L: "Keep your hand off the merchandise today. Dan fucked my pussy raw twice last night and it's sensitive today."

J: "Then I'm fucking you twice tomorrow, sweet cheeks."

L: "Promises, promises..." giggling, door closing.

Loraine and Judy Fettig on the phone:

L: "Hi, Judy, this is Loraine."

J: "Groan."

L: "Don't sound so happy to hear from me," chuckle – chuckle.

J: "I told you after you got back from Time Out that I don't want to deal with you anymore. I regret taking that money for steering Dan wrong just because you wanted a ten day fuck fest with your boyfriend."

L: "It was much more complicated than that, and you know it. Look, we've got a problem and it could come back to bite you in the ass."

J: "What's the problem?"

L: "Dan has fallen in love with this Carol woman..."

J: "You mean Betsy Johnson?"

L: "Yeah, her...the one you reported to me about at Time Out; and he wants a divorce. That in itself wouldn't be so bad if it happened two years from now, but John and I haven't got our ducks in a row yet. We need to stall Dan."

J: "And I suppose that you have some great plan for doing that?"

L: "Yes; in fact I do. We get him to agree to him having an affair with Carol and allowing me to find someone to have an affair with too, and how that will improve both of our love lives."

J:"Shit – you're not going to identify John, are you? That could really boomerang."

L: "Give me some credit, Judy – I'm not that fucking stupid. You'll say that we shouldn't identify the person we'll be with, and/or I'll set up a straw man."

J: "You mean like that guy you fucked when John was out of town for an extended period of time two years ago?"

L: "No, not him – he got too clingy. I can find someone if necessary."

J: "And in the meantime you're still going to fuck Dan?"

L: "Yeah," laughter, "actually that's pretty funny. I went all out with Dan last night to help throw him off this immediate divorce idea, and it turned out to be a highly," more laughter, "and I do mean highly, rewarding experience."

J: "Then why don't you go all out all of the time and dump Braxton."

L: "Judy, dear – I want the lifestyle that John's wife's money can provide, and plus I've been fucking him for so long that I actually need his cock. He nails me good even when I'm not trying hard."

J: "So, you're greedy and lazy?"

L:"Don't preach to me, bitch; you know damn well that even without John's help I could get your license revoked."

J: "Don't get your panties in a bunch...Alright, I'll help, but we need to meet first to go over all of the details before we get Dan in here. And I'll need $3,000."

L: "Who's the greedy bitch now?"

Loraine and Cheryl at home together:

C: "Home from work a little early, aren't we, Mom?"

L: "Yeah, I want to have another nice dinner for your father."

C: "Are you finally going to tell him that you've been fucking around on him for years?"

L: "I don't like you talking like that, Cheryl. I told you when you found out that it's really complicated, and that the best way for you to get all of your college costs paid, and a nice trust fund once you graduate, is to keep quiet."

C: "Yeah...but I don't like being your stooge, like you did me last night!"

L: "You're being my stooge just because you spent a half hour one-on-one with your father? I thought that you liked him?"

C: "I do love him, but I'm having pangs of guilt about not telling him about you and that Braxton asshole who Dad things is a friend of his."

L: "He's not an asshole, but you better keep your guilt to yourself because your father is talking divorce!"

C: "No shit! Did he find out?"

L: "No, he hasn't, and we need to keep it that way. I can talk him out of a divorce but not if you open your big mouth – and jeopardize your future."

C: "You're such a bitch sometimes," door slamming.

***************

I didn't really need anything else, did I? The scenario that played out was exactly what came to me during REM sleep – the only surprise – and it was a horrible one – was that Cheryl knew and was keeping it from me.

While I had all of the information that I needed, I couldn't use any of it in court. In fact I took down all of my equipment right away – it had never even been signed out of my lab, as far as all records and video surveillance showed. Since I couldn't use what I got with my sophisticated, and illegal, eavesdropping equipment I needed a witness. Judy Fettig was the logical choice since she was the weak link. Plus, as much as I hated her for her part in what had occurred, I wanted to absolutely destroy Loraine and John and if she got off a little easy, so be it.

I had quickly become diabolical. That became clear to me when I devised a plan to temporarily deal with Loraine. Knowing that she would be fucking Braxton the next day, I planned on fucking her brains out the next morning. That's exactly what I did. She complained and tried to writhe away, but for the first time in our relationship I didn't take "no" for an answer.

Long after I ejaculated into her I kept stroking, seeking to make her pussy as sore as possible. To my surprise – this had never happened to me before – I got hard again before I got completely limp and while still in her pussy. Maybe it was because of the way that she was moving beneath me trying to get away. In any event, I fucked her to a second load deposit in her cunt, and through four orgasms for her.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12