Time Rider Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any hesitation, Nanu began running and then tried to skid, but had too much momentum, skidding along with her eyes wide before crashing into Becky. The blonde was ready though, and caught her in a hug before they tumbled into the other bedroom, laughing gaily.

"I'll get better at that, I promise," Nanu said eagerly, looking down at Becky before glancing around the room. "You have another sleeping chamber."

Becky nodded. "This is the room that belongs to you."

Nanu blinked as she looked down at her Mistress again. "I thought you said I can sleep with you."

"Absolutely, but it might be necessary for us to pretend once in a while that you are simply a guest staying with me in my house, and for that, you need a room we refer to as yours," Becky explained. "This will be your private space where you can keep anything you own, Nanu. It's your room. You share my bed, but this room is yours."

Nanu considered. "So... you need my permission to come in and have to stay out if I say so?"

"Now you're making me suspicious," Becky laughed. "This is my house, and I need to be able to get in everywhere, my love, but I promise to do my best to give you your own space and privacy if you want it. You just need to not do things that will get me in trouble."

"I don't know what those are yet, but I'm sure I'll find out," Nanu sighed, shrugging. "Why must I wear clothes, when you can go out naked?"

"Oh, I just haven't put mine on yet. C'mon, I'll show them to you."

Nanu followed Becky back to her bedroom and watched as her Mistress slipped on some satin pajamas, lavender in colour. The Egyptian girl was fascinated.

"Is this how people in your time dress?" she asked in wonder, feeling the fabric between two fingers.

"Only if your name's Hugh Hefner," Becky quipped, giggling. "These are clothes we wear to bed, or around our own homes, darling. Since we're just going out the front door to look, I didn't feel the need to get dressed just yet. I'll do that when I go to get clothes for you and more food later."

She led Nanu downstairs again, and to the front door. She put her hand on the doorknob, looked at Nanu, and smiled. "Ready?"

Nanu took a deep breath and nodded. As long as she was with her Mistress, everything would be okay.

Becky opened the door and walked out onto her porch, followed by Nanu. It was just past noon, and the mid-April day was pleasant. Not very warm, but not cool, either. She hoped Nanu was used to this sort of weather.

Nanu let out a little shiver. "It was warmer back home."

Becky nodded. "When we met you in your time, Nanu, it was summer. But when I brought you here to my time, it was only just the middle of spring."

"Couldn't you have come back to summer?" Nanu asked, trying not to be contrary. She was a tiny girl, she didn't get on well with cold usually.

"Then I would've missed three months of teaching and everyone would think I was missing, including Mark."

"But M-ark was with you, why would he think you were missing?" Nanu reasoned. "Boys are stupid."

"You'll get no argument from me, Nanu," Becky agreed, giggling. "But trust me, I had to come back to now. Let me show you the street."

She led Nanu down the steps and her little walkway. They reached the street and Nanu gazed around on wonder as Becky gestured left and right. The long avenue was lined with trees on both sides that were becoming green again. There was a strange, wide black strip of what looked like smooth stone that separated one side of the street from the other, with curious large sculptures on wheels lining its edges. She turned to look back at Becky's house, and then at all the other ones on the street. They were all roughly the same size, but no two looked alike.

Nanu gaped as a man in tight clothes that fit to his body very closely jogged by. He smiled brightly and waved at them. Becky waved back, and so did Nanu. She looked back at her Mistress. "Do the people of your time dress like that when they are outside? How is that any different that being nude? I could see the shape of his cock in those tight braccas."

"People often dress like that when they exercise, Nanu," Becky explained. "There are many, many ways to dress in my time, it will take some getting used to. Oh, hey, my first crocus!"

Becky was distracted by a plant pushing up through her flower bed, kneeling down to look at it. Nanu looked around curiously, since everything she saw was new to her. She walked out onto the strange black partition, marvelling at how hard it felt-

There was a terrifying, loud bellowing noise.

"NANU!!!" she heard Becky scream.

Nanu had barely turned to gape at the source of the noise was she felt herself get tackled, everything tumbling around her. She crashed into something soft and there was a terrible roaring din unlike anything she'd ever heard. She rolled onto her side, wheezing as the breath was almost knocked out of her.

She was staring in shock as one of the wheeled metal sculptures, a fast one, went speeding down the black partition, still roaring, like an enraged bull, only louder. It reminded her of the war horns of the Romans, but angrier somehow. She heard Becky gasping for breath next to her and turned to look- her Mistress was also lying there, her eyes wide with terror. She gaped at Nanu for a split second before scrambling to her knees and checking the younger girl frantically for signs of injury.

"Nanu, baby," she gasped in a desperate voice. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have looked away!"

Nanu hardly knew what to say, but she thought she should, so she just let things pour out. "Mistress, I... the sculpture, it came to life! It tried to kill me! It... it wasn't a sculpture, was it? They aren't sculptures, they are monsters!"

Becky choked back tears of relief and anxiety as she continued checking Nanu, seeing only minor bruises and scratches. How did she explain? "They're... they're like chariots, Nanu, we use them to travel around in. But that asshole had no business going that fast on this street. He could have killed you."

Nanu threw herself against Becky in a hug, now finally realizing how close she'd come to being killed, because she began exploring without stopping and thinking. This world was very dangerous for her, if she wasn't careful.

The two women knelt in the grass, holding each other and crying, recovering from their frightening experience. A woman hurried up, sounding concerned.

"Rebecca!" she said breathlessly. "I saw what happened! Are you all right?!"

Becky looked up at her and nodded. "Yes, thank you, Mrs. Hill. It was a close call, but nothing bad happened. We're both just shocked."

"I saw your friend wander out into the road," the woman added. "Why did she do that?"

Becky choked back more tears as she replied. "She's a student from another country and she's staying with me, Mrs. Hill. She's not used to things like cars, and she got away from me before I was ready. Don't worry, I'll make sure she knows."

The elder woman considered and then nodded and wandered off, leaving the two girls crying and holding each other. Some minutes passed before Becky pressed her forehead to Nanu's, holding her by the cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Nanu... I thought I'd lost you. I'm sorry... I'll teach you how to be careful. I promise."

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I didn't mean to be thoughtless and frighten you," Nanu sniffled, her eyes bleary. As much as the fright by the wheeled monster, she was disconcerted by how upset her Mistress was. Rebe-kah was genuinely terrified that she'd nearly lost Nanu.

It made her love her Mistress even more.

"Let's go back inside," Becky suggested, pulling Nanu to her feet. "I promise, we'll try again later."

She looked both ways before taking them across the road, holding Nanu close, even possessively. Becky was taking no chances.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, my love?"

As they reached the curb back in front of Becky's house, Nanu held up the hem of her long shirt, heedless of the fact that she was flashing her pussy to a random woman walking by as she showed Becky something.

"I'm sorry, the monster, it frightened me. I... I pissed myself and ruined the sack."

Becky's response was somewhere between a laugh, a choke, and a sob and she caressed Nanu's shoulder as they continued walking. "Don't worry, I'll find you another."

"Can it have a flaming cock on it again?" Nanu asked. "I think I rather like that."

Becky smiled. "I'll buy you some more flaming cock shirts, my love. I promise."

The door shut behind them, and it was time to relax. It had been quite the eventful day and it was barely noon.

***

After a nap...

"Do you have friends, Mistress?" Nanu asked as she lay on her back on the bed, gazing up at Becky. She ground and pumped her hips, slithering her pussy against her lover's, while Becky looked down at her, churning and undulating. Becky was fondling one of her ample breasts, while the other was caressing one of Nanu's. In turn, Nanu was groping Becky, while her free hand had reached down and was holding her netherlips wide, exposing her throbbing clit to be brushed by Becky's. They'd already cum a few times, but were simply enjoying the sensations now.

"Of course, silly," Becky giggled, loving how wet and sticky their pussies felt together. "You just haven't met any of them yet. The only person you know aside from me is Mark."

"If we meet your friends, what will you tell them about me?"

One of the things that Becky appreciated about Nanu was that she could fuck and still hold a conversation if she felt the need. Business didn't interfere with pleasure. "I admit, I haven't given it too much thought yet, but I would probably tell them that you're a student from another country who I have staying with me, and you don't speak English."

Nanu arched her hips and side, pressing hard against Becky's cunt. "Mistress, what... what is the name of the place we are in? Where in the empire of the Romans is it?"

Becky had to stop fucking because she broke down laughing. She leaned down and pressed her body to Nanu's hugging her tight while she jiggled uncontrollably. Nanu held her Mistress, but she was frowning, wondering what was so funny. She stopped frowning when Becky kissed her lovingly.

"Oh, Nanu," the blonde woman said, smiling into her companion's eyes. "I have so much to explain to you still..."

She sat up and then pulled Nanu into her lap. Nanu's legs wrapped around her Mistress' waist and she just looked contentedly into Becky's blue eyes. She knew she was in for an explanation she wouldn't completely understand, but as long as she was naked like this with Becky, she didn't mind, either. There wasn't much Nanu couldn't endure, as long as she kept getting fucked on a regular basis. And Becky seemed to like fucking as much as she did. It was a wonderful match, as far as Nanu was concerned.

"Baby," Becky cooed, pushing a stray damp hair away from Nanu's lovely face. "Where we are now, we are very, very far from the boundaries of the Roman Empire. The place I live, it is a nation called 'Canada'."

"Kaaa-na-daaa..." she said quietly. She liked the sound of it. "Is Kaaa-na-daaa a large place?"

Becky tried to remember her ancient history, not to mention what she knew about her own geography. "Well," she said finally, having figured it out. "Canada is larger than the entire Roman empire at its height. Canada is the second largest nation in the world."

Nanu's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. "Impossible!" she almost hissed in disbelief. "How have you fought off the Roman devils? Is Kaaa-na-daaa mighty?"

Becky drew in a breath. This is where it got difficult. "Nanu, I know you can read, and you can count, but... do big numbers mean anything to you?"

Nanu shrugged. "I could count higher than any of the other slaves in the Flavian household, and even a few of my masters and mistresses. Sometimes I was too smart and they beat me for it. I think I count well."

"I'm asking because..." Becky continued, seeming hesitant. "The Roman Empire, it fell around one-thousand five-hundred years ago."

Nanu said nothing, trying to understand what she had just been told. The Empire, gone? Life without Rome?

Becky blushed. "It... and the time you were from, Nanu, that was just under three hundred years before Rome fell. My time, where we live now, is about eighteen-hundred years after your own."

A long silence followed. Nanu shook her head. When she looked at Becky, her hazel eyes were full of worry. "Mistress, are... are you lying to me?"

Becky shook her head slowly. "No, Nanu. I promised you I wouldn't lie to you."

"But I don't understand what you mean," the Egyptian girl almost pleaded. "These numbers you are saying, they... I don't understand them!"

She took Becky's hands in hers, her expression somewhere between afraid and desperate. "Please help me understand, Mistress.."

Becky thought about what she could possibly do to help her beloved Nanu understand. She considered, her eyes closed for some seconds. When she opened them, she nodded.

"Come downstairs with me and I will try," she said. Nanu clambered out of her lap and the two girls rose. Taking Nanu's hand, Becky led her downstairs to the living room. She made Nanu sit on the floor while she walked over to a corner. In said corner, behind a decorative screen, she kept a large, bluish water container, like one would find supplying the water cooler in an office. With a grunt, she began rolling it out from its storage space and toward Nanu. The former slave-girl watched curiously while Becky now turned it over with some effort, spilling out what looked to Nanu like tiny brown coins. Endless numbers of them, chinking and tinkling into a pile on the rug.

"There," Becky breathed, wiping her brow. She'd already been sweaty from sex with Nanu, and the effort of rolling and tipping her change barrel had her feeling warm. She now lay down on her stomach on the carpet opposite Nanu, with the piles of tiny brown coins between them. "Nanu, these are called 'pennies', and they are a type of coin we use in my time. They are made of aeramen (copper), like some coins you know."

Nanu nodded slowly.

Becky held up a penny. "We're going to pretend each of these is a year. We're going to count them. And when we get to a certain point, that is how long ago the Roman Empire fell. But think of them as years, Nanu."

Nanu drew a deep breath, sat with her legs crossed, and began counting, picking up the pennies and placing them into a new pile she started. "One... two... three..."

Fifteen minutes later...

Nanu had stopped pushing the pennies, but was still counting aloud while Becky moved the coins. "Six hundred fifty-one... six hundred fifty-two..."

Becky could tell her beloved friend was getting very upset, but she kept going, because she needed Nanu to understand. The minutes dragged by, but Nanu kept counting.

"Nine hundred eighty-five..." she said in a quavering voice. "Nine hundred eighty-six... nine hundred- NO!!!"

Nanu shoved the ever-growing pile of pennies away, scattering the coins, and Becky reared back in surprise. The Egyptian girl was scrambling backward on her butt, her eyes wide in fear and disbelief. She bumped into the couch before she yelped and leapt to her feet, dashing out of the room. "YOU'RE LYING!!!"

"Nanu!" Becky called, getting hastily to her feet as the smaller girl opened the front door and burst onto the street. She was still naked, and Becky could hear her sobbing.

"Shit shit shit shit..." Becky said under her breath as she pulled a long jacket out of the closet and then dashed out the door, looking around.

"Nanu?" she called frantically. "Nanu!"

But the girl was nowhere in sight. She looked up and down the street, seeing no bewildered pedestrians. Thank God it was Sunday, but how long could it possibly be before a tiny naked woman was noticed running around the neighbourhood sobbing to herself and unable to speak English? She'd be picked up by the police, be terrified, and they would have absolutely no way of identifying her. Heaven only knows what would happen then. Poor Nanu!

Becky took a chance and began heading in the direction she heard a dog barking from. She kept calling Nanu's name, having no clue where she could have gone. How on earth had no one seen her yet?

Becky cursed herself. There were so many things she hadn't anticipated. How could she? She and Mark had brought Nanu forward in time to make her life better, to free her from the chains of slavery. It seemed like such a good thing to do. It had to be. After all, hadn't time let them do it?

She wasn't even exactly certain what had set Nanu off, but she had an inkling. Yet another thing Becky hadn't known she needed to think through. Why would she know that? She'd never brought anyone forward in time before. How many people had? One ten millionth of this time's people? Maybe? She didn't know! This was almost as new to her as it was to Nanu. But Becky was making her own choices and knew she didn't need to be afraid. Nanu was completely surrounded by a universe she knew nothing about. Even the air had to smell completely different to her!

She stopped just outside of a parkette and looked around. "Nanu!" she called loudly.

She heard a gasp and then muffled sobbing, along with the rustling of foliage. She turned and saw the shrubs that marked the boundaries of the parkette moving awkwardly. She moved toward the disturbance, hoping her search was over. She stopped in front of the shrubs and spoke gently. "Nanu?"

"En!" the girl hissed in panic. "Annoi!"

Becky had no idea what Nanu had just said, since it wasn't Latin, but she could guess. She stopped coming forward and simply knelt down in the cold grass, determined to give Nanu the time she needed. She could see the girl now, stuffed bodily into the thicket, her hazel eyes brittle with fright. Poor Nanu had to be in agony, wedged in with all those branches and sticks poking and scratching her. How had she done it to begin with?

"I'm here, Nanu," she said softly, letting Nanu see her smile, but she stayed still. "I'm sorry you got frightened. Will you please tell me what happened? I am trying so hard to understand, but I am not perfect at this, as you can see."

Nanu was sobbing quietly, trying to not be heard. But after some moments, she seemed to be trying to rein in her crying so that she could speak. It took some time, words only coming out as choked gasps. Becky stayed still. She would wait however long was necessary. For Nanu, no length of time was too much. She owed it to the lovely, frightened young woman.

And Nanu finally spoke.

"They're gone, Mistress," she said in little more than a whisper. "They're all gone."

Becky thought about what Nanu was saying and it sent a chill through her. "Nanu, do you mean your family?"

"They're dead," she managed to say in a rasping whimper. "They're all dead... my mother, my father... my brothers and sisters... my Ki... her little baby daughter, Nanu... they are dust... dust..."