Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out to not be as much fun as she had anticipated, with teenage students proving boring and reticent. Some years of this had made her feel worn down. If it hadn't been for Mark and his Holmes Field Device these past few weeks, she might have simply droned on, feeling the passion for teaching fizzle out of her.

And now she found herself back here, with Nanu, and everything seemed wonderful again. She pulled Karen tighter into her embrace, kissed her harder, and felt their pussylips mingling and slithering beneath the foaming water.

"Mmmm, your breath still smells like roses," Becky panted as they made out and made love. "Those rose pastilles are so wonderful. Please let me lick you, please..."

Karen nodded and they broke the kiss, with Becky sidling backward off her lap and getting on her knees. Karen now leaned back, resting her amazing ass on the edge and spreading her legs wide enough for Becky to kneel between them. She gazed in quiet delight at her professor's pussy, so wet and inviting, shaved completely smooth except for the tightly trimmed strip above, the lips perfect and even. Karen DeBourne was absolutely flawless.

Becky leaned in and began kissing, wasting no time in pleasuring the older woman. She kissed and lapped, shivering as she remembered this taste. A memory of her first time doing this flooded back to her, and she reveled in the scent and slick arousal of her teacher-lover. She dragged her tongue up the slit before flicking it against Karen's nub, making her tremble and sigh, one of her hands coming to rest on the back of her former student's head.

Nanu was frowning now, having gotten (somewhat) over her intimidation and was trying to massage the god's massive tool. Her fingers didn't even wrap around it, and she had to use both hands in a motion together to slide up and down its length. She leaned in and pressed the tip of her tongue against the swollen head, bewildered about how her Mistress had fit the damn thing in her mouth at all, forget pushing half its length down her throat.

She swirled her tongue around while she heard the goddess Ka-ren moan in pleasure, and saw Re-be-kah kneeling and lapping at her cunt. The goddess was clearly enjoying it, much as the titan god standing so far above her now had enjoyed Mistress' mouth on his cock. She pursed her lips and her hazel eyes flashed. She turned back to the task at hand, determined to give an excellent account of herself. Nobody had ever had cause to complain about sex with Nanu before.

Well, that one boy, but the crocodile ate him before they had finished, so that didn't count in her estimation.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and pressed the lips around the head. There was a groan, but not from the god, rather it was Nanu, who felt like her jaw was distending as she pushed forward, fitting the cockhead in her mouth. She's beaten the fire chicken, she would manage this and make the god cum.

She strained to move her tongue around, massaging the cockhead as best she could. She shut her lips slowly, forming a seal. Her lower jaw was already starting to ache, but she would not give up. She began to bob, barely moving, but starting to move back and forth, making no visible progress, but feeling it inside her mouth.

"Nanu..."

She paused and looked up at the god, who had addressed her. She feared she must have looked like a frog from his angle, her cheeks puffed out. A tiny, stupid frog.

He smiled. "Allow me to reciprocate."

Nanu slowly pulled her mouth off the tool she'd been trying to spike herself on, gasping loudly as she took a deep breath. She hadn't quite realized she'd stopped breathing as she made the effort, but now she felt it. She intended to try again. If other people had sucked the god's cock, so would she!

Her eyes widened and she almost yelped as the god picked her up with both hands, holding her by her sides and then turning around. Nanu understood that she didn't weigh much, but he made her seem like a feather. The strength of a god...

He put her down on the edge of the strange, churning pool and made her lie back, parting her legs. This was also no effort for him, and she couldn't have resisted if she tried. He'd break her in half like a twig. She looked over and saw that Ka-ren was also lying on her back, with Mistress still between her legs, eating her pussy hungrily. The goddess was sighing and squirming, her hands on Re-be-kah's head, keeping her in place.

Then Nanu gasped loudly and thrashed as a huge tongue pressed against her cunt. Two immovable hands held her in place as the tongue dragged up and down her slit with a power she had never experienced before. Its pushed inside her, exploring deeper than some cocks, and within seconds, she clamped both her hands over her mouth and shrieked, an orgasm tearing through her.

Becky and Karen both looked over at the noise, and Karen giggled while Becky went back to sucking on her clit. Nanu writhed and wailed like she was possessed, another climax battering her as the god massaged her insides with his tongue. Her legs were jerking and straining, she almost looked like she was riding a bicycle.

She collapsed, her body feeling boneless as she panted loudly. The bathing chamber was spinning around her, but the pleasure was unreal, foaming inside her. She felt Ka-ren reach over and take her hand, squeezing it as she moaned, Mistress' tongue making her cum.

People who didn't get to fuck gods were unlucky. People who didn't want to were stupid.

She felt herself being gathered up, and then she was sitting in Ka-ren's lap again in the water, cuddled gently. As she looked over, she saw her Mistress joining the god again, slinking up to him and pressing her body to his, whispering in her En-gush. She didn't know why they spoke back to her in that stupid language, since they spoke both Latin and her own perfectly acceptable tongue.

"Watch, Nanu," the goddess whispered in her ear. "Rebecca's about to have some fun..."

As they watched, the god settled back against the edge again, and Becky leaned in, pushing her breasts in and massaging his cock with them. She occasionally pushed her mouth down over the tip, sucking on it while she fuck him with her tits. Finally, she stood up and then turned around, sidling her ass up against his lap. While he waited, she reached under herself and adjusted something for a few moments.

Nanu's eyes widened as Becky moaned loudly, sinking down and shuddering as the god filled her pussy with his tool. She had never heard her Mistress make a noise like that before.

Wasting no time, Becky began moving up and down as Mike's hands coming up to fondle her breasts, squeezing and groping them. Before long, Becky was almost bouncing on his lap, clearly lost in pleasure. Nanu trembled while the goddess' hand snaked between her legs and gently stroked her pussy, simulating her. It felt good, and she knew she would cum again before long.

Becky reached back, wrapping her arms around the god's neck, still riding his cock and gasping loudly. She had missed how her professor's cock split her and filled her up, like no other. She bounced and squeezed, eager to feel his cum inside her. His powerful hands controlled her, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

The first orgasm washed over her, and she screeched behind clenched teeth. She pressed down as hard as she could, feeling her body jerk as his cock invaded her depths. Before she was ready, another orgasm, even harder. God, she's missed this! How had she ever gotten too busy to make the time?

She ground down and squeezed her pussy as hard as she could, rewarded with Mike growling in her ear, and then climaxing. She craned her neck and jammed her lips against his, kissing him desperately as she came a third time, feeling his pearly cum filling her greedy pussy. Her body was on fire, a tingling rapture that sent her world careening about.

Becky slowed down in her writhing, caressing his jaw and purring. Next to her, she heard Nanu squeak and whimper, squirming in Karen's lap as the bronze-haired beauty made her cum again. Her mind spun at the thought that they were to be here most of the day, and it wasn't even lunch yet. Would Nanu even survive this?

Would she?

The tub was silent now, except for the drone of the jets, and some heavy breathing. Becky sighed and slowly stood, shuddering as the long, thick cock left her pussy. He was still erect, and Becky turned around and pushed her mouth down on the glistening member. She moaned, because he tasted like their mingled cum, and she loved it. She knelt and began sliding her tongue up and down the shaft, lapping up their essence.

She reached out a hand, and Nanu took it, allowing herself to be drawn close. Becky smiled and winked, inviting the smaller girl to join her. Nanu knelt and leaned in, pressing her tongue against the cock and cleaned it with her Mistress. Karen knelt behind them, caressing their backs gently.

Mike sank back into the water and allowed Karen to wash him down, while Becky did the same to Nanu. Then they switched roles, with Mike cleaning Karen and Nanu seeing to Becky. Once they were all cleansed, they stepped out of the tub and wrapped themselves in towels. Mike led the women back into the bedroom, and Karen laid him in the middle. Once he was in place, she, Becky, and Nanu crawled in and settled around him, snuggling into his huge frame, with Nanu directly on top of him.

Karen and Becky smiled at one another across his chest, leaned in, and kissed one another lovingly, humming in bliss. Nanu just watched in awe. She knew her Mistress was wonderful, but until recently, she'd had no clue that Re-be-kah was blessed so, privileged to make love to gods. And now she was too, seemingly. She hardly knew what to think about it.

"Mmmm," Karen sighed, smiling as they ended the kiss. "So, was it just how you remember?"

"Yes, and it reminded me what a dolt I've been, letting life get in the way of doing this," Becky admitted. "I've seen so little of you these past few years, and I'll be damned if any of the reasons look valid, now that you've reminded me what our sex is like. Even with my job, I should still be doing this."

"You're welcome to, of course, because you know how much you mean to us," Mike said, his arm around her and pulling her into a cuddle. Becky squeaked and giggled like a little girl, wiggling happily. Nanu had never seen her Mistress so... kittenish. "But Kar and I actually have a question for you regarding that."

Becky gave them her full attention while he continued. "The education of young minds is very important, Rebecca, this is no question. And we applaud your dedication to it. But yours is a rare mind, and there is a sense in which you are decidedly wasted in your current position."

If anyone else aside from Michael or Karen DeBourne had said that, Becky would have protested the contention quite heatedly. But she let him go on.

"There is a position opening up on the university Sciences faculty come the Fall," he said. "It's mostly teaching the freshmen, but it is doubtless a significant pay raise, and you'd be working with Kar and I directly. We've already floated your name and credentials to the powers that be, and with our recommendation, they seem very amenable to the idea. It would save them having to do a tiresome search when they already have an excellent candidate. Interviews with other candidates would simply be a formality."

Becky couldn't believe what she was hearing. Work at the university? With her idols?

"You said you'll have your Master's at the end of this semester, you've been studying online," Karen added. "And we'll make sure that you still have the time to pursue your doctorate, in whichever field you prefer. Have you given that matter any thought?"

Becky answered, trying to keep a quaver out of her voice. "I... I have, actually."

Karen smiled. "What field, my love?"

It took a moment, but she answered. "Quantum mechanics, and crystallography."

Karen looked down at Mike, and there was a knowing look between them. Karen nodded and smiled at Becky again. "Every shred of research the university has on the subject will be at your disposal, Miss Fischer. And Michael and I happen to be the professors who will teach it to you."

Becky seemed to faint a little, her head flopping down into the crook of Mike's shoulder and arm, her body trembling. Nanu hadn't understood a single thing that was said, but the gods seemed to be making her some kind of offer? We're they going to live here?! In the mansion of the gods?!

Was Mistress crying?

"I take it that's a yes?" Karen asked with a smirk as Becky tried to compose herself.

"Sorry," the blonde said, wiping at her eyes and smiling. "I mean, it's just a shock is all. I'd be nuts to turn it down, wouldn't I?"

"Without question," Karen confirmed, nodding. "I assume they can replace you in your classroom at Mooredale easily enough. You must know a teacher needing a gig."

"I do, actually, and I think she'd be perfect for it," Becky said, still trying to not gasp or cry. She was rather overwhelmed at the moment. Nanu wasn't used to it. "I'll be emotional for a bit, no doubt, when I tell them, but maybe it's fate. One of my co-workers was telling me just the other day that I'm wasted there. I'm desperate to keep expanding my learning, honestly."

"Well, you're in no danger of running out of material if you intend to tackle quantum," Mike pointed out, giving her butt a squeeze and making her sniffle-giggle. "Should we tell the university that you're in? Like I said, they'll hold other interviews, but they'll be for form's sake. One interview with you is all they'll need."

"Yeah, I'm in," Becky sniffed, smiling while she wiped at her eye again. "Oh, God, when I tell mom and dad..."

They laughed and chatted, cuddling the whole while. There was a knock at the door and Valentina came in, pushing a silver cart in front of herself.

"Thought it might be time for refreshments," she chirped, her cheerful brown eyes not at all fazed by the scene in front of her. She looked at Becky. "I figured you might find some electrolytes handy, so I have green smoothies, strawberry-banana smoothies, coconut water, and OJ. That should fit the bill, right?"

"Thank you so much, Val," Becky said, not at all bothered by being naked in front of this girl. Clearly it wasn't out of the ordinary, so she didn't care. Not to mention she'd referred to Mike and Karen as 'Master' and 'Mistress', so there was more to her employment than met the eye. Nanu was staring at Val's outfit again, making Val giggle. She left the cart and approached the tiny Egyptian girl now, smiling.

"Watch this, Nanu," she said before pulling her arms into her chest and doing on spin, her short skirt flaring out and twirling around her, revealing her tiny black panties. Nanu clapped excitedly, her eyes wide with delight.

"Great, now she'll want to own one of those outfits," Becky sighed, shaking her head. "I'm sorry for the fib I'm about to tell about you, Val."

She looked at Nanu. "It's a pretty outfit, yes, but it's a slave's outfit, darling."

The Egyptian girl blinked. "She is a slave?"

"Can't you see the collar she's wearing?" Becky pointed out, indicating Val's black lace choker, with the glittering white stone on the front.

"She... is a slave to the gods?" Nanu murmured, lapsing into thought about that before looking back at Becky. "Well, that doesn't sound so bad, does it? We should become their slaves."

Karen broke down giggling, hiding her face in her husband's massive arm and kicking her feet cutely. Mike just smirked while Becky sighed and rolled her eyes. Valentina had no idea what had just been said, but based on her employers' reactions, whatever it was hadn't panned out as Becky intended. She decided to make herself scarce.

"s'cuse me, servant stuff to do," she chimed, doing a curtsy before leaving and closing the door behind her. Nanu sat up, straddling Mike's waist and trying to figure out why the goddess was laughing.

"Really?" Becky groused, giving Nanu a sour look. "I rescue you from slavery, and you decide to volunteer for it because it's these two?"

"Do you blame me?" Nanu said with a shrug. "As long as I get fed and fucked, this seems like a good life with pretty clothing."

"You do not need to be a slave for us to do that with you, Nanu," Karen pointed out, caressing her arm.

"Well, nobody's fucked me yet," Nanu announced, trying to pout rather unsuccessfully. "What good is being a free woman if it doesn't get me cock when I need it?"

"I see food and sex are her two primary drivers," Mike mused.

"And possibly revenge," Becky added, watching as Nanu reached behind herself and took hold of the currently soft cock and began massaging it. "If you see her whispering into her palm, shit's about to get real. Honey, that might not be a good idea."

"They said I don't need to be a slave to fuck them," Nanu replied, still stroking and now fingering herself, as if to get ready. "I want to be fucked."

"Let the chips fall where they may, I guess," Becky said, sitting up and moving around the bed to join Karen. Soon, they were in a sapphic tangle, limbs wrapped around one another and kissing deeply. Nanu watched while she stroked the god's dick, slowly bringing him to life.

Karen was on top of Becky now, sitting up and straddling with their legs scissored and their wet pussies kissing. She began to squirm her hips, and Becky did the same, groaning in pleasure.

"Mmmm, missed this too," she murmured.

"As did I," Karen sighed, pulling Becky's leg up so that it was braced against her with her toes in the air. They slowly slithered together, netherlips mingling, clits brushing against one another. They were both wet enough that they could hear their lovemaking.

The god was hard now, and Nanu was determined to do this right. She moved backward and pushed up as tall as she could on her knees, her pussy directly over the huge cockhead. She pressed against it and moved around, making sure she was good and wet. She felt the tip just push her lips apart slightly, and inched her way down. She bit her lower lip as the pressure increased, feeling a very slow penetration.

She gasped and shuddered as the head went inside, stretching her in a way she hadn't felt before, except with a fist. There was an audible, wet and almost gristly 'pop' noise, followed by another from somewhere inside her hips structure as she sank down and sat very still. Becky and the two professors looked at her somewhat curiously.

"Nanu?" Becky asked. "You okay, darling?"

The tiny girl didn't respond, still staring off into space, her eyes unseeing. Finally, a single tear was trickling down her cheek.

"Oh, well done, Ramrod," Karen said rather sarcastically to her husband, still looking at Nanu. "Even if you didn't break her in half, she's still going to have hip dysplasia."

"I didn't make her do it," Mike pointed out. "I hope we have a wheelchair around, though."

The Egyptian girl finally opened her eyes, slowly, and took several deep breaths, her palms resting on the god's muscular abdomen. She looked up at the ceiling, puckering her lips and making sucking sounds as she tried to center herself. She trembled as she pushed up on her knees, starting to move, and then shook almost violently as she sank back down. She squeaked and then whimpered, going still. Then she repeated the process, taking it slow.

"Well, I'll be damned," Becky mused as she watched, still grinding her pussy against Karen's. "She actually did it and didn't kill herself. She'll be trying to sit on fire hydrants next."

1...678910...12