Time Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCWinter
KCWinter
29 Followers

Sterling positioned himself on his knees behind her and slammed into her cunt hard enough to push her against me. He stared straight into my eyes as he pounded her, and that look was the hottest thing I'd seen so far.

After only moments of Violet's talented tongue and fingers, another orgasm ripped through me, and this time I did scream. I closed my eyes somewhere among the spasms and contractions, and was only vaguely aware of Violet pulling away from me. When she shouted Sterling's name, though, I had to see the way her face looked when she came.

It was fucking gorgeous. Her flushed cheeks, closed eyes, the way her breathing made her chest rise and fall. That was a look I wanted to see again, for certain.

Sterling pulled out and got to his feet. Breathing heavily, Violet looked over her shoulder at him. "You still didn't come."

"And you know why." He held out his hand to me again. "Stand up, Cheryl. I think if you sit beside the controls, that will be the right level. I want to see you while I fuck you, and especially when you feel me come inside you."

The words hit me like a cold wave. "You don't use condoms?"

"I do in general." He looked me in the eye. "I don't with Violet. And I'd rather not with you, though I have one if you insist. See, if this was a one-time thing, I would definitely use one, but I don't think it's going to be. Violet?"

"Not as far as I'm concerned." She kissed my thigh. "This is far too much fun."

"We're tested regularly," Sterling said. "And as attentive to detail as you are, I would assume either you're tested or you've always used protection. Possibly both. Unless you aren't on birth control, condoms aren't an issue."

"I am on it." He was right about me. I didn't take risks.

But this time, despite my better judgment, I was going to take one. The thought of feeling Sterling's warm cum deep inside me made my toes curl.

"All right," I said.

I half expected Violet to protest. Her husband had refrained from coming in her mouth and in her cunt, but he was about to do that with me. She didn't say a word, though, just smiled. Obviously she had no problem with it.

Sterling's idea of positioning took a little maneuvering to work out without me knocking into any of the controls, but we managed. As soon as I was settled, he rammed into me just as hard as he had Violet.

His thick cock filled me completely and pushed me over the edge almost immediately. I didn't even try to stay quiet while we fucked, because the friction was too intense and all I wanted to do was keep coming until I lost my mind.

He didn't last long, which was no surprise after everything he and Violet had done, and it didn't matter to me a bit. When he slammed harder than ever into my cunt and let out a long, low groan, I felt his cum filling me, and that shoved me into the most intense climax yet.

It took him a couple minutes to get his breath back enough to pull out of me, and when he helped me stand on the deck, my legs were still trembling. "Holy fuck."

Sterling chuckled. "Something like that."

Violet kissed my cheek. "That was hot. Thank you for letting me watch."

"Thank you for... um." I didn't even know where to begin thanking them.

"You're welcome." Sterling kissed my other cheek. "This will be happening again, yes?"

"Oh, yes," I said.

"Good." He opened the cupboard under the controls and took out a towel, which he handed to me. "Clean up and get dressed. It's time to head back."

I didn't have a clue how long we'd been out there, and I didn't care enough to check the clock. However much time had passed, so much had changed in that afternoon that it might have been years.

When we got back to the marina, Sterling tied up the boat and helped Violet and me off. "We have plans tonight and they're invitation-only, or we'd invite you to come with us," Violet said. "But I hope you'll share the boat with us next weekend."

"Absolutely," I said.

"And of course we'll let you use it to take your cousin for a sail when she's here." Sterling paused. "I don't suppose she'd be interested in some company?"

"I don't know." I couldn't help feeling jealous that he would even make such a suggestion.

Apparently my reaction showed in my expression, because he hugged me and kissed my forehead. "No worries, Cheryl. If you'd rather not share us with your family member, I can't blame you. You do understand, though, that we aren't going to stop playing with others. And you have the same freedom."

"Yeah. I understand."

"Condoms always, though, except with us," Violet said. "Sterling and I already had this decided, you know. The day I met you, I wanted you, and Sterling's been talking about fucking you for a while now."

Stunned, I looked at Sterling. "You have?"

"Why do you think I asked you to go in with us on buying the boat?" He grinned. "And it's worked out better than I thought. See you at work."

He winked and put his arm around Violet's waist. Without another word, they walked away.

I just stood there. Apparently I was in for one hell of a summer.

KCWinter
KCWinter
29 Followers
12