Time Slave

Story Info
Time travel adventure to a slave auction.
1.3k words
3.86
63.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2002 Orion Stories

A shadow moved slowly through the darkened lab. A few dim lights showed the doors and a few display screens were still active. Moving to the master control panel the figure typed in a password that silently activated the main systems. More displays came to life one by one.

As the light came up the dark figure of a person dissolved into a young woman. It was Kara, one of Dr. Crocketts lab tech's. Utter fascination and curiosity over came her caution. After hearing about Dr. Crockett's experience she just had to try it.

The computer has found a subject fitting Kara's description and now everything was on stand-by. All that was left was to climb into the chair and sit back. A wave of fear washed over her, what if this really works, she thought. Kara shuttered but steeled herself to continue. No turning back now, the computers activation would show in tomorrows log's anyway.

Kara wasn't as tall and willowy as Dr. Crockett, in fact she was rather short and rather beyond what she thought of as fill figured. Some men had called her Reubenesque, but she knew they were just being polite. She longed to know how it felt to give herself totally to a man. To be possessed, owned even as it would be. This may be her only hope of that and she was determined to take it.

Minutes later the haze of displacement lifted and Kara could see once again. She was in a stone room lit with torches. Around her was a dozen other women, all naked and chained to rings in the wall by the left ankles. Kara looked at herself finding her body to be just as naked and chained. Except she was now very different from the person she was. Kara's host body was tall, muscular, and very well developed with rounded hips and full breasts.

Kara was very please with the host she had selected. This body had a grace and beauty she herself lacked. Oh if this could only be real, she thought, she could have any man she wanted. Looking up she saw as two woman were taken from the cell. Not much longer, she thought.

I am a slave girl about to be sold, she thought, as she watched another girl being removed from the cell. I wonder what it is like to be sold? Could you imagine if this were real? Dozens of men bidding on me. Maybe even fighting over who would own me! Kara giggled drawing the other girls attention, she could hardly wait.

Suddenly there was a stabbing pain in her head followed by dizziness. It only lasted a moment then was gone. Are you well, another girl asked?

Yes, Kara said, I am well. Yet the experience did bother her. Dr. Crockett did not report anything like it. But the thrill of the rapidly approaching auction made her forget caution and she remained.

A man entered and stood before Kara. She knelt before him, head lowered and hands on her thighs palms up. Bracelets, he said. Kara extended her wrists for him to bind. Steel slave bracelets were placed on her wrists connected with even links. Pulling her by the chain between her wrists he lead her from the cell.

The slave block was a large stone pedestal about five feet across and four feet high. Kara was awe struck, there were some fifty or more men present and a few women as well. A thrill passed through her as all eyes turned in her direction. A stone pillar stood at the center of the slave block and Kara was pressed up to it. She felt the sun warmed stone against her bare back as her wrist chain was placed over a hook well above her head.

All the better to display me, she thought, jutting her breasts out for the crowd. There were shouts as the auctioneer circled the bound girl. Gently he caressed her stomach with a coiled whip, noting her reaction. Kara squirmed despite herself, much to the pleasure of those around her. Prices were called out but the auctioneer was far from satisfied.

Still holding the coiled whip he gently brushed her nipples making them harden. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out at the touch. Then he swatted at her pink thighs until she stood before everyone with her legs spread wide. Oh no, she thought, this was to much. How much more can I take?

Kara was soon to find out as he placed the whip's handle between her thighs and slid it up her thigh pressing it to her sex. Caught unaware Kara raised up to her toes tipping her head back and gasping. Her chest heaving making her breasts jiggle even more. It was of course a helpless reaction but the crowd loved it.

The screaming grew louder and the bidding doubled at this. Now the auctioneer seem quite pleased. He took a final bid, Sold he proclaimed, to the Captain Titus of the home guard.

So this is it, she thought, Her host was now the property of this man. A powerful soldier no less. Once again Kara wished for the reality not just this all to soon to end fantasy.

She was taken from the block still wearing the chains on her wrists. Then she was placed into a small transport cage barely large enough to contain her kneeling body. Kara was happy now, her host had been sold and she could come back and visit often. Here she could live out her fantasy if not in real life.

A dark haired beauty knelt in a cage beside hers. She was also naked and chained at the wrists. Slowly she turned her head to face Kara's cage. In clear English she asked, is that you Kara? The young woman was shocked, who would now her here? Let alone modern English?

It's Dr. Crockett, the dark haired slave girl said, we have been searching for you for days.

What? How? Why? Kara asked?

You set the calibration to high her boss said, you literally switched places.

Kara was to shocked to speak for a moment. You can get me back can't you, she asked?

We are trying but you see, your host escaped from the chair and trashed the lab. It took us three days to rebuild. We don't know the exact settings you used, Michelle said.

Then the savage took over my body, Kara asked?

Yes Michelle said, but after trashing the lab she ran out into the street and was hit by an early delivery driver.

Your natural body is dead and so is whatever this girl once was. We are trying but right now we just can't bring you back.

NO!, Kara cried as she gripped the bars separating them.

It's true, Michelle said, we can't bring you back without a host and someone to live out this girls life.

Then I am truly trapped here, Kara asked?

Yes Michelle said reaching a hand between the bars to Kara. The time lost girl reached out just enough to touch Michelle's finger tips.

There were tears in Kara's eyes as she said, I did this to myself, I understand.

I can't stay, Michelle said, we need to finish repairing the lab. That little barbarian really did a good job of it. Good by Kara, I'll try to look in on you again someday.

Good by, Kara whispered, then she was gone. The girl in the cage beside her shook her head and Kara knew she was alone. Cut off from the world she once knew by unknown hundreds of years.

Worse yet she was a commodity, a slave girl. Something to be used and discarded at will. There was no one to blame, she had done this to herself. But had she not wished for some reality to this. A chance to really experience things personally?


After all she did have this wonderful new body. Tall, muscular, with rounded hips and large breasts. Kara had fulfilled her dream. Maybe if she was really good her new master would treat her well. After all else wasn't this her fantasy brought to life? Kara smiled as she awaited the start of a great new adventure.