Time Slips Away Ch. 01

Story Info
A brief exposure to the life of an oppressed deviant.
1k words
3.33
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another dreary, drizzly day in a city of depressed anxious sociopaths. Walking through the trash and the grime left to accumulate by a blissfully unaware society. How often do I wonder why it is I've come to live in this perfect little slice of purgatory? At least three times a day; it's been on the increase as I got older. The only saving grace is that today is Saturday. Saturday means not having to cope with the soul crushing, hollow, meaningless desk job pushing paper.

All of the sudden one more saving grace walks out of one of those tall cathedral-esque doorways; the slab of iron and wood held for her by a doorman who may as well be a statue to her. She has on one of those 20/20 outfits on - 20 years old from 20 feet away. I suspect late thirties or maybe even early forties. Her black ornate heels click down the stone steps. Mist collects on cats eye sunglasses. White leggings pulled up high put more on display than most would be comfortable with. A fur coat hangs open exposing a tight white blouse containing an ample bosom.

Slowing my gate I fall in to step behind her. I can smell strong perfume, sweet and floral. Her brown hair pulled tight in to a pony tail, bouncing up and down as hips sway side to side. White fabric clings impossibly close to a heart shaped ass, bouncing with each step. Struggling to break the hypnotic gaze I have on such a perfect booty I walk up so I'm right beside her. I look down as she looks up, at least on foot of difference between us.

"Lovely day for a stroll." I quip with a smirk.

Her eyes dart up to mine. Our gazes locked for a moment, her emerald green boring in to my deep brown. Her pursed lips begin to split.

"Not really." She replies curtly, picking up her pace.

I shake my head at her response. Just before she gets out of reach I reach out and slap her barely covered ass, squeezing for a moment before letting go.

She turns around, the color rising in her cheeks as she exclaims indignantly, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!?"

I chuckle as I'm confident nobody goes out dressed like that without begging for a little attention.

"I was just checking to see how far that stick was up there, not every day you meet a girl with a penchant for ass-play." I respond, my voice and face full of honesty and innocence.

She marches the few feet towards me and stands obnoxiously close forcing her head to tilt to look me in the eye. I feel her hand on the front of my jeans. I can hardly believe my luck before her hand grabs my semi-stiff shaft.

"It's not every day is it?" She answers, a wild grin on her pretty face.

"Want to see just how far I like it up my ass?" She whispers.

I make no reply. My hands slide past her open fur jacket and grab each side of her blouse. I pause a moment before the muscles tense in my arms and a shower of buttons spray across my sky blue windbreaker. Her eyes open wide as the cold drizzle meets her impressive chest. Her hands skillfully slip past my jeans and boxers. Her hand feels soft but cold as she grasps me tight. Her hand works swiftly up and down. An impatient little thing.

My thumbs hook in her leggings and not finding any panties there pull down and expose one of the best white asses I had ever seen. Even Alexis Texas didn't have her beat. I guide her hand out of my jeans. My hand slides between those beautiful cheeks and presses against her quivering asshole as I guide her into an alley. Not far, just off the street. Her eyes are full of fire now. I bring her to her knees with one hand on her neck. My cock twitching with anticipation.

She stares up at me with big wide eyes. She maintains a look of fear and hesitation before it evaporates, leaving behind just a smirk before she licks her lips. Her tongue licks slowly from the base to my sensitive head before she kisses my tip. The kiss expands as fills her mouth with my already tingling head. Her tongue traces the bottom of my head, hitting all the right spots. She makes a move to take me deeper but I stop her. If she keeps up like this I'll end up finishing right down her throat. That's not what either of us wants.

I pull her up before ripping her leggings down. I slide my tongue between her warm wet slit and taste her excitement. Standing up I pull her close and grab her ass. I spread her wide open as my middle finger presses against her tight little hole. I press harder until I feel it yield. My finger slides two knuckles deep and I feel her shiver. I doubt it's the weather.

She guides my cock between her legs and rocks her hips in time with my finger. I can feel her lips parted, sliding up either side of me each time. I hook my finger to one side and pull. I slide my other middle finger to that not-as-tight hole and slowly press my way in. She feels so tight I can hardly stand to stretch her out. I slide my fingers in and out as she continues to soak me with her sweet juices.

I slide my fingers out quickly and slap her ass hard. I point to a pallet leaning against a brick wall and she wastes no time in tilting it up where the alley meets the street.

I grin foolishly as I reply, "I think you just might be my soulmate!"

She leans on the pallet just below her tits and looks back at me longingly, begging me, "Enough jokes, come stretch my ass right out!"

I move behind her and witness a view like no other. Her wet swollen lips dripping longingly as her stretched out ass opens and closes.

Just as I slide my slippery tip inside her tight little asshole, at the very moment I feel her intense grip on me, a man walks in front of us...