Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and took Tania's two nipples between my fingers. Such a pleasant thing to be invited and able to do; just like that - reach out and hold the nipples of another man's wife!

"They are quite hard," I reported, as I rolled them between my thumb and fingers.

"Hmm. Maybe she is ready but we had better check her vulva. Lie down on the bed Tania and spread your legs wide please, really wide. No false modesty. You must be inspected!" Peter peered closely at Tania's sex. He motioned for me to come near. As I mentioned, Tania had a strong dark bush of hair, this continued down and around her sex, framing her lips. With her legs wide spread, her sex was open and all was exposed: her labia major and minor, urethral opening, clitoris and vagina.

"This all looks swollen, red and actually quite lubricated but this could be from earlier intercourse. Do you think this woman has recently had intercourse? Let's inspect; if I put my finger in here I may find... yes, look at this milky stuff, it is semen. So is she simply swollen and wet from her previous activity? Do you think she is excited and ready to be fucked again?"

With my finger tips I touched Tania, she moaned, and made to close her legs.

"No, keep those legs apart. We need you fully exposed."

I felt around and in her. Tania was very wet again.

"I think she is ready."

"Do you think she is ready for insemination? Can an erect penis be fully inserted?"

"Can I have a pee first I'm bursting." The touching seemed to have brought another matter to mind. She was not the only one.

"We'll see," responded Peter - wrapped up in his game. "First things first. I think you need to wash before intercourse. There is all this messy semen here from we don't know who." His fingers joined my own which were still dallying in her sex. "How many men have been prodding you this evening? Answer me, woman."

"The whole football team," said Tania in a little girl's voice, "I did try to stop them... a bit. But they were such big boys, so strong and their swellings looked so uncomfortable for them. I just had to help one after another. But it was only ten. The goalie came in my bottom, nasty man!"

"Definitely a need for a wash before you are fucked again."

We went into the bathroom.

"Now both of you get in the shower." Peter seemed to have forgotten Tania's need.

"Tania you need to pee first don't you? I expect you do too?" He said to me. "Well it seems a bit unnecessary to get out of the shower now you are in there. Just spread your legs apart Tania, that's it." Peter bent down. Now I expect you will have a little difficulty peeing standing up, so I want our friend here to help you by rubbing you gently. Don't mind coming over his hand as you'll both be washing soon. Come on rub Tania gently where she pees, yes there, nice little rubs, ease her along."

I put my hand between Tania's legs. She looked up at my face as I began to rub her. This really was going in direction I found quite unexpected. The hot rush on my hand indicated Tania had let herself go over me. Her hot urine splashed over my fingers and hand, down her legs and onto my legs and feet. Not the sort of shower I had been expecting.

"That's much better," said Tania, "but not really what I'd had in mind for a shower, Peter!"

"Well, time for our friend to relieve himself. I'm sure you'd like to help him. It's not easy for a man to relieve himself when erect and certainly he cannot aim downwards! Hold him as he pees and see if you can get him to wash your breasts."

Tania took hold of my erect cock.

"You OK about this? Peter likes to be different!"

"Yep, quite content. I liked you splashing down me. I've not done that before! I'm going to have to concentrate. Please just hold me."

I had to shut my eyes and indeed concentrate but once the flow started I was away. My pee shot upwards and easily splashed onto Tania's breasts, she pulled me close to her so my penis was tight between our two stomachs and kissed me deeply on the mouth as I continued to pee. The hot liquid forcing its way up towards our chests before cascading down into our pubic regions and onto our feet. It was actually really good standing there with Tania tongue in my mouth as our stomachs and chests got hot from my urine. A bit bizarre – well quite a lot really and different.

"That's good," said Peter, "now turn on the shower and wash each other."

"Aren't you joining us Peter?" Asked Tania as she soaped my chest.

Peter did join us and helped wash Tania as she washed both of us.

Drying ourselves we moved to the bedroom.

Peter stood at the end of the bed evidently relishing his opportunity to direct operations. He stood with his penis extended, hands on hips looking at us standing waiting for his command. I looked at Tania.

"We had better check again," said Peter, "Tania, fully expose yourself."

Tania lay down on the bed and opened her legs ready for inspection. She looked quite voluptuous lying there. Her long black curly hair spread behind her, slightly parted lips just showing her white teeth, arms above her, her full breasts a little flattened by her up stretched arms but crowned by her big nipples and unusually large areolae, her flat stomach with well recessed tummy button, her profusion of hair above her wide open sex glistening with evident excitement.

"All does look in order for intercourse, would you taste and see?"

I bent forward and lightly ran my tongue around her lower lips before swirling it in the wetness within. Tania wriggled.

"Tania tastes just right. Are you going to check?"

"No, I trust your judgement. Tania would you turn over?" Tania complied.

"Push your bottom in the air. We need to examine your bottom."

Tania came up on her knees exposing her little brown wrinkled rosebud.

"I think we need to lubricate this other hole. I may need to penetrate it later. I intend to come in your bottom tonight, Tania. There will be no buts."

"And where is our friend to come?"

"In your mouth. He hasn't come there yet. But first he needs to lubricate your bottom."

Peter provided me with a tube of jelly. "I think it would be easier for you if you got up close behind her. Why don't you fuck her whilst you lubricate her?" I followed Peter's instruction and pushed into Tania's wet sex. As I pulled in and out of her vagina I squeezed the lube onto her bottom and rubbed my finger round and round gradually relaxing the muscle.

"Push in push in," said Peter standing close. I applied more lube and my finger slipped in.

"Up to the knuckle." My finger disappeared.

"Now move it in and out of Tania. Fuck her bottom with your finger whilst fucking her properly." Peter had his hand on his penis and was vigorously rubbing himself. "Yes, yes, see if you can get two or three fingers in. Is that all right Tania?"

Tania seemed content, squeezing my penis with her vaginal muscles.

"OK stop," said Peter, "pull out. I'm going to try and go in now."

I pulled my fingers out of Tania's bottom and my cock from her sex. Peter took my place but positioned his penis at the higher hole. As I watched he applied pressure and his dome started to penetrate.

"Big," hissed Tania as his dome disappeared. I watched fascinated as his cock slowly disappeared into Tania's bottom. This was not a new experience for them. Slowly Peter advanced until he was embedded.

"Now round to the other side of the bed and place your penis in front of Tania's mouth."

I placed my knob all wet with fucking Tania just beyond her mouth. Her eyes were closed.

"Tania, move forward and suck his cock."

Tania slowly pushed herself forward, her lips enveloping my cock as Peter's cock began to reappear out of her bottom.

"Now back again."

Tania retreated, pushing Peter's cock once more into her.

"Now take our friend as much as you can."

Slowly Peter's cock seemed to lengthen as Tania moved away from him until almost his knob was showing. At the same time my own cock gradually disappeared into Tania's mouth. Peter seemed to take great delight in this game, one cock appearing as the other disappeared and all of it the result of Tania's own movement - we were not moving at all. Back and forth she went.

"Back Tania, back slowly, back, I'm going to..."

Embedded deep in Tania, Peter came.

Tania released my cock and said. "Please just come in my mouth."

I did not need much bidding. Her wet lips slid back over me and her tongue rolled around my knob. I looked down at my cock between her lips, thought how pleasant the whole day had been, how delightful it is to watch your own cock in a pretty girl's mouth and simply ejaculated, pulsing into her mouth. Peter flopped out of Tania's bottom and, exhausted we lay down either side of Tania and were all, as we established in the morning, instantly asleep.

12