Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 07

Story Info
Our time stopper sneaks in on a couple in the shower
3.7k words
4.44
50k
16

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Day 7

There is no real opportunity for pre-planning; no opportunity for booking my entertainment in advance, so to speak; I take the opportunities as they present themselves. But of course at such a holiday destination there are bound to be plenty of girls to attract my interest and it is not often that I cannot bring the attraction to some sort of conclusion - yesterday excepting. Being able to stop time at will gives me such a chance. I can sneak in as someone opens a door, I can move from hiding place to hiding place at will, I can be in a room with someone and always keep behind them; though occasionally a mirror catches me out. The girl whirling around in alarm to see who is that strange, more likely than not, naked erect, man she has just caught a glimpse of in the mirror - but finding him not there. She is definitely, though, spooked and that normally spoils the fun. Couples are usually more entertaining because of my cuckoo like tendency. A girl alone is not usually keyed up for intercourse, not moistened in that wonderful way girls have but if I follow her lover, or perhaps precede him, then my deposit does not give me away, does not surprise her, the only surprise might be the apparent quantity of her lover's ejaculation!

Of course not all girls love the men and I am more than happy to find two girls being intimate but, of course, the tell tale deposit is more of a problem. The difficulty of leaving it is balanced, somewhat, by the doubling of breasts and bottoms to say nothing of warm and wet orifices to explore. I sometimes wonder if I have ended the virginity of two girls at the same time; whether I am the first man - perhaps will be the last even - to enter them; certainly my cock will not the first penile shaped object to have slipped into their moist channels. It is not unusual for me to have to remove a variety of plastic penises from these girls before I can insert the real thing, all sorts of colours, shapes and sizes; some even have batteries in them would you believe!

I was sitting on the beach, back from a swim, thinking about lunch and watching girls. I had been drawn to a really pretty black girl; I think it was partly the bikini, its thin material and the naughty 'camel toe' look when she came back from a swim but it was also, certainly, her perfectly proportioned body and lovely features. Her male friend was no doubt good looking as well; certainly he was a big lad though I could not yet vouch if this carried through to the contents of his swimming shorts. I was speculating on how the girl would look in the throes of vigorous intercourse when I noticed a couple of other girls setting up their parasol. There was something about the way they acted which suggested to me they were not awaiting the arrival of boyfriends. That was a shame for these hypothetical boyfriends because these two girls were again really good looking. I see that as a waste; but that is my perspective and there are others.

Choices, choices; if I followed one couple I might lose the other and not see them again. The choice was made when the heterosexual couple got up and assembled their things. It was not difficult to follow the couple back to their rented flat; not difficult to sneak through the open door whilst they were frozen in time and wait to see what transpired. The girl's call that she was going to take a shower and then expected to be fucked before lunch indicated I had struck gold. To be fair to her, they were not her exact words which were more circumspect, more daintily put, more subtle, indeed altogether more attractive: but the import was the same.

I waited for the shower to start and then went in for a look. Even after all this time I still find it eerie to see water droplets suspended in the air, the spray of the shower just a curtain in the air but so easy to part and look - a mere matter of brushing the spray away and there she was. Lovely. I rather enjoyed soaping up her breasts safe in the knowledge the water would wash the lather off as soon as time started again. Such lovely soft and big mounds to play with and the nipples big and erect suggesting she was already thinking about the fucking. Lucky girl - she was about to be fucked more than she would realise!

There was a reason for the earlier camel toe. She was completely shaven, not a wisp of curly black hair graced her mound of Venus. Very smooth to the touch with a delightful secret valley.

Stepping back out of sight I restarted time for a short while before stopping it again and looking. With her back to me and hands busy washing I risked letting time flow and was able to watch in real time her bouncing bottom moving in the shower. It is good to see movement sometimes. Time stop does have the disadvantage of the photograph compared to the moving film. You might think Amy and Kylie enough of movement only yesterday morning but, frankly, you cannot have enough of a good thing!

There was just the faintest taps at the door but enough to forewarn me; as he entered I retreated - actually through her friend's legs as that was the only gap as he came through the door. Time stop can be like that; a lot of squeezing around motionless people. I mentioned earlier I did not know whether he was a big lad, well it was fairly easy to see he was just that - well endowed - as the evidence was hanging right above me as I crawled between his legs. An odd viewing angle actually.

It has occurred to me that if there was a female time stopper... are there others like me out there in the world and does time stop for them? I have never noticed everyone else stopping unless I willed it; so perhaps there are not others like me or else I am affected by their actions just the same. It could be an interesting or dangerous meeting but I suspect an unlikely one. Anyway it has occurred to me that if there was a female time stopper she would have just as much fun as the male though she would need to ensure arousal in the men she played with. I can penetrate with a bit of lube any girl I choose: but a female time stopper would need a stiff one if she was to ride it, an un-aroused penis would be not the slightest bit good to her other than as a visual prompt if, like men and breasts, she found them exciting per se or liked the feel of a soft one in her mouth. Would she? I just don't know. Essentially she would need a hard one, perhaps freshly plucked from his girl friend all warm and wet, a flaccid penis would just not 'cut the mustard.' The boyfriend was a case in point - it was large and hanging but not stiff at all: unlike my own more modest equipment.

I gave them a few minutes and then went back into the bathroom out of time and almost immediately left again; not in disappointment or anything like that - but in search of a ruler. A ruler? Well the boyfriend was not anything like flaccid anymore and I had not seen the like. I measured it; I even held it in my hand and can confirm it was a whopper. 27 centimetres, or perhaps 266 millimetres; but how do you measure a cock anyway and to that exactitude? It raises a whole fantasy of going to the nurse to be measured. "It needs to be properly certified and added to your records, sir, please drop your trousers and our highly trained and young nurse will put you through the standard procedure... Do you need tumescence assistance?"

He was big; really big and thick. The penis was not hanging down at all but sticking straight up and all soaped up as if his girlfriend had been running a very soapy hand up and down it at speed. Probably it was like that because she had been running a soapy hand up and down it at speed! The position of her hand clasped around the base and looking frothy with soap did suggest my surmise was accurate. I looked around the bathroom to see if there was somewhere I could stand/ crouch/ kneel/ hide and watch in real time. It would be an impressive sight to observe - but there wasn't! It was very annoying but that is time stop for you. I had to content myself with coming into the bathroom every minute or so to see what was happening:

Tableau 1 - soapy hand around cock probably speed wanking

Tableau 2 - couple embracing in shower

Tableau 3 - couple still embracing in shower (penis and breasts being fondled)

Tableau 4 - cockhead in girl's mouth

Tableau 5 - girl sucking left ball

Tableau 6 - couple out of shower and drying with towels

Tableau 7 - man sitting on floor with mouth in girl's completely hairless sex

Tableau 8 - Couple about to come out of bathroom

It was all a bit like a series of porno pictures or images albeit rather more three dimensional! Note that at Tableau 1 I did borrow the soapy hand to run up and down my own a little and at 4 I did extract the impressively large cock - it is always a strange feeling handling another man's cock - and replaced it with my own for a little play. Quite understandable I am sure.

The bedroom, though, gave me a bit more opportunity to hide and watch. I have to say I did rather enjoy watching that cock slip into the girl from not more than a foot away, or 30 centimetres if I had used that ruler. They were in the good old missionary position and kissing at the time. I was crouched by the bed and had a marvellous view of the big round end pushing away seeking egress. I could have reached out and helped but the touch of the unexpected hand might just, possibly, have made them both jump six feet into the air! I watched as, inch by inch, the 'whopper' went in until only the balls were touching her and then slowly, and wetly, it all came out again. How funny, but fascinating, is human sexual intercourse. You can criticise it as boringly repetitive but just look at a football match. I mean, they are both repetitive and similar time and time again - but I know which interests me more.

The question, of course, was when should I join in? Difficult whilst another man is in possession, so to speak. A change of position gives the opportunity or else I have to wait until there is a natural conclusion and I enter 'sloppy seconds.' I always think the trick is to try and enter and come just before the man so that I take the primary position and it is him that has the 'seconds' but it is not at all easy to time. Very confusing to find your girl all full of semen when you haven't come: much better to find her simply dripping after you've come.

After some vigorous work there was a rolling over and the girl made to straddle the man 'cowgirl' style. This is usually good news because it often leaves the girl exposed and vulnerable before she descends; it gives me the opportunity to stop time, get on the bed and slip in. I did not waste this opportunity and I am always keen on rear entry/ doggy style fucking. She was leaning a little forward kissing him, one hand holding his cock ready to ease herself down upon it. In that pose entry was going to be easy, not just given the size of cock she was used to, but because she was all open and exposed to me. All I had to do was hop up onto the bed, straddle his pelvis with my knees well apart and slip in. Yes it was as easy as that and very enjoyable nonetheless but I did not go all the way at that point.

With her riding cowgirl I had to be more circumspect and keep further out of the way, indeed settling for merely looking through the crack in the door. I would have been too obvious in the room if I had stayed to watch the action. A great deal of noise signified a happy climax and I awaited the moment of separation. A soon as it occurred I stopped time, stepped back into the room and got back to some vigorous fucking and worked towards adding my own contribution to the boyfriend's. How many times have I seen a couple immediately after intercourse? The still erect but now spent penis leaking semen, all wet and often liberally coated in the recent discharge, somehow no longer displaying its earlier potency; the dilated vagina revealing that it has so recently been stretched, appearing both invitingly moist yet also betraying the tell-tale signs of recent possession - that a man has been and come. Compared to the man my own cock did look a little small - even though his was no longer its full size - but, looking on the bright side, mine still had potency: his did not. I slipped easily back into the girl and enjoyed several minutes with her before my own release.

What happened next, when, I had returned to just outside their room and re-started time was both unexpected and amusing. The girl made her way steadily up the boy's chest and stopped with her thighs right above his face and then, giggling, proceeded to drip semen from her sex steadily onto his face telling him "what a particularly naughty messy boy he had been" and "he was to clear it all up."

It was clearly a game they played more than once but one I found particularly amusing watching her rubbing herself on his outstretched tongue not least due to the knowledge that it was not just his own semen she was depositing but that of a cuckoo they knew absolutely nothing about. I chuckled to myself as I walked back to the beach. Amusement can come so unexpectedly.

The presumed lesbian couple were still there but my immediate interest had gone or more specifically had gone into the lovely black girl back in her flat. Interest enough returned by the end of the afternoon for me to follow when they packed up their things and left the beach. It was tiresome to find they had a car. Whilst I can easily get into a car out of time it is usually fairly obvious to the occupants of the front seats that there is someone in the back seat who should not be there. There is, of course, the boot but I need to be very careful it does not shut and lock me in - in or out of time you cannot open a boot from the inside!

I was rather of the mind to let them just go when they both made the mistake of opening the boot and rummaging around inside - the mistake being they were both bent over. Casually I stopped time and wandered up to them and stood looking. I had the rather amusing idea of removing their bikinis, starting time again and seeing if they noticed. I imagined them driving away across the car park and the brake lights suddenly going on as they realised their nudity. The reality would probably be that they would notice each other as soon as they stood up and certainly the feel of hot car seats on naked bottoms would be more than a little noticeable - though still amusing.

The trouble with such a game was that it would draw attention to me - or at least that something very odd was going on - and I do not like to do that.

Even so, the bikinis had to come off. I walked around the girls admiring - they really were two very pretty girls - but inevitably my itchy fingers could not resist the two little bows at the backs of their bikini tops for long. I pulled first one bow and then the other and removed the little scraps of material and dropped them in a pile on the tarmac. Nice, very nice; four pretty breasts hanging ready to be touched; my hands moulded and then lifted.

The bikini bottoms fluttered down on my little pile of clothing and there they were, these two pretty girls completely naked in a public car park which was by no means devoid of people. I did not like them to feel alone and different so I joined them. My own clothes dropped on top of theirs. Of course it was worse for me - much worse - they were merely bent over naked in a public car park: I had a hard-on as well! It was something I obviously needed to hide and the question was did the girls have somewhere I could place this embarrassing appendage out of sight? My hands felt and explored and was rewarded. Yes both girls had somewhere and it was right between their legs. How surprising!

There was though the problem that they were not excited, their lubrication was not flowing and entry was not going to be so easy. I thought would have to resort to spit, and my own at that, as the girls' heads and mouths were too far into the boot to undertake a bit of oral lubrication, even assuming their mouths were sufficiently open in the first place. The trials of a time stopper - it is not as easy as it sounds!

I moistened; I pushed and achieved entry to the first girl before moving and achieving the same with the second. My penis was nicely hidden but was this really more appropriate for a crowded car park? Pleasant in the hot sunshine to be fucking a couple of bent over pretty girls but tiresome to know I couldn't or at least shouldn't let myself come. I could imagine one or other of the girls driving back to wherever they were staying feeling very sticky inside her bikini bottoms and wondering what had happened. It really would not be very fair on her. Quite, quite different had this been a man and woman bending over and me knowing they had recently been fucking. Ensuring the girl drove back with an exceptional sticky bikini would have seemed more a duty than a pleasure!

I stood back and admired the girls. Bent over the two girls had a pleasing vulnerability and the sexiness of two girls bottoms stretching the fabric of their bikinis had not been noticed just by me though I was now enjoying them naked. A couple of lads, frozen in time, were also very obviously watching with interest. I am by nature of a generous disposition and decided to give them a pleasant surprise by reverting to my original rather amusing idea. That was after some more pleasant fucking of course. Really nice being able to swop between two bent over girls. Very annoying not being able to finish the job.

Dressing myself, tucking my erection away, I hid the pile of bikinis and returned to where I had been watching the girls and restarted time. The look which came on the lads' faces was priceless. Suddenly before their very eyes the girls' bikinis had disappeared and there they were staring at naked bottoms. The bottoms gave a simultaneous jump - probably the result of the girls suddenly feeling their dilated vaginas so recently vacated by me - and then the girls stood up and turned giving the boys the proverbial 'eye-full.'

It was time to dress the girls again before they noticed. I stopped time and played my usual doll dressing game and put the little scraps of bikinis back on. The lads were disappointed by the sudden return and their excited talk was clearly along the lines of, "did you see that? You did?"

I hadn't expected the girls to have noticed but there sudden excited chatter indicated something was not right and that I had not got away with my little piece of naughtiness. It then dawned on me that I had put the wrong bikini on the wrong girl. A stupid mistake. I decided rectifying the error would probably cause as much harm as good and left the girls in evident puzzlement and animated conversation still, for my part, a little disappointed I had not left one of them with a rather sticky feeling in their borrowed bikini bottom.

The evening found me sitting a little reflective by my pool with the dark, dark blue above me and the comfortable limpidity of the air enfolding me. Remarkable to be able to sit out so late and not feel at all cold. The slightly sombre mood was the realisation that I was half way through my holiday and that the second half always seemed to go quicker than the first half. The second week always seems to be a bit of a countdown to going home. I should really not have been downhearted; the holiday was going very well; I had one of the best villas I had ever had (and completely free); I was enjoying my swimming, the sightseeing, the walking, to say nothing of the restaurants, and then there was the prospect of Amy and Kylie in the morning (if I remembered to set my alarm) together with the expectation of many more girls to try before I boarded the aeroplane again.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers