Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a little more swimming and pleasant refreshment from the 'fridge as we sat or lay naked in the sunshine. It was all a very happy way to spend an afternoon...

"Shall we do the same tomorrow?" Asked Amy.

"What, with the bananas?"

"Why not?"

"I wondered if you'd want to graduate to a cucumber - you could each have one end!"

"Naughty!"

"But unfortunately this is my last day in the villa. I have to leave tomorrow."

Their looks of disappointment were a pleasure.

It was a dilemma for me. Did I use the opportunity to end the liaison and say I was flying home or puzzle them why I was staying on without the villa and more puzzling have no answer to the obvious question of where I was going to stay?

"Holidays are like that; they come to an end."

"Oh, and we were wondering if you could get some condoms."

I expressed surprise. "I thought you didn't want to..."

"After the bananas we've got to have the real thing; haven't we Kylie?"

"Couldn't we come around again this evening?" Asked Kylie

"Well, yes of course, but can you get away?"

"We'll sneak out after Kylie's parents have gone to bed." Replied Amy.

That was the evening taken care of. No seeking out of other girls for me. Just a quiet evening in a fish restaurant down at the harbour and then coffee by the pool waiting to be bedded by two young girls. It was the sort of evening I liked!

I insisted on re-dressing the girls. So pleasant tucking Kylie's little boobs into her banana bra and drawing the banana panties up her thighs; so nice giving Amy's flame red curls a little kiss before hiding them in her yellow panties. On went the shorts and tee shirts and, still naked myself, I patted their bottoms and opened the door and let them out into the street.

I leant back against the door and smiled - Two girls coming to my bed tonight!

As the shops stayed open late I bought the condoms on the way down to the harbour and spent a very pleasant evening wandering about with the little packet safe in my shorts' pocket, having a drink and dinner; before making my way back to the villa in the warm, still darkness of a Mediterranean summer's evening.

Leaving the door on the latch and dropping my clothes I had a swim in the pool before resting on a lounger by the pool in the balmy night air of the Mediterranean. I'd almost dropped off when, there they were, my young visitors were back.

"Hallo," said Amy, "have you got them?"

I stood and tossed her the packet. "Do you want to be in charge?"

"I don't know - I've never, I don't quite know how you put them on."

"It's easy, Amy, you just open the packet, place it on the tip of the erect penis and roll it down. You have to get it the right way round of course with the teat upwards."

"Teat?"

"Well, sort of like a teat, a bubble of latex as a reservoir for the expelled semen when the man ejaculates - on the end."

"Let's try," said Amy, "Kylie, get our friend hard and then we'll try."

It is a real wet dream to be naked with two young girls, one a redhead and one dark, and with them both fully clothed, or in what passes for fully clothed on a hot night, and for one of them to get down on her knees, reach up, take hold with her fingers and direct your soft penis into her mouth and begin to suck. I should have set my camera up on movie mode but I didn't know when they were arriving.

The blood began to pump. It must be really rather nice for a girl to feel a penis growing in her mouth.

At the same time, Amy was opening the packet, extracting a sachet and looking at the little flying saucer shaped piece of latex.

"Here it is Kylie."

Kylie's eyes moved to look at it but she kept on with her sucking. I stroked her dark hair. It was good to know she had taken to fellatio.

"Let me have it Kylie."

I pulled away and turned to Amy, relishing just being erect with the two girls.

"Hold it steady, Kylie, and I'll try this on." Again, the attention from two girls was delightful. Kylie holding my shaft as Amy placed the condom on the top of my knob.

"Like this? You see the teat Kylie?"

"It looks silly."

And of course condoms do look just that; particularly with the very functional teat on the top. I can see why people might well find latex clothing erotic. Imagine pushing at a pair of latex panties, forcing penetration by stretching the latex but not really being inside the girl at all! Condoms on the other hand... But they are very practical.

Amy rolled the condom down my shaft.

"I do prefer you without. It doesn't look so sexy."

I agreed with Amy's remark.

"But it must be funny to see the bulb fill up!"

"Maybe; but I thought the idea was that it would happen somewhere hidden away behind either your or Kylie's tummy button!"

They giggled. "Yes," said Amy, "please!"

"Do you want to do it here by the pool or in bed?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled again. "In bed would be nice," said Amy, "but Kylie says she does want to see..."

"Amy! You said you wouldn't tell!"

"Kylie wants to see your cock going in and disappearing."

"Easily done. Into you or Kylie?"

"Probably both!"

"Well," I said, "these need to come off."

Pleasant to once again undo buttons, pull zips down on shorts and roll panties down tanned legs.

"Do you want me to do the penetrating or shall I just lie back and let you help yourselves? I suggest you can see better if you ride cowgirl. Who's first?"

The classic male fantasy over the centuries seems to have been the taking of maidenheads: yet here was me doing quite the reverse and inviting two pretty young ladies to take their own. I lay back on a lounger, hands behind my head, latex covered erection available for their use.

"I think," said Amy pulling off the condom and throwing it to one side, "that my first fuck should be on your naked cock. We can put it back on in bed."

She got up on the lounger and straddled. "Are you watching Kylie?"

Kylie was kneeling at the end of the lounger.

Amy reached and grasped, lifting my erection into position. She bent her head forward obscuring my view but allowing her to see between her legs. I could feel her wet flesh on my knob even if I couldn't see what was happening.

"Ready Kylie, here I go. One, two, three and Geronimo!"

Slowly she let herself down and slowly I could feel myself sliding up into her until her bottom was sitting on my thighs. She rested a moment and brought her head up to look at me.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Yeah, not half. I feel all full!"

She bent forward again to watch as she drew herself upwards letting the wet cock slowly reappear. I couldn't see anything but it was exciting to know these two girls were intently watching the joining of our two bodies.

Amy began to move a little faster getting into the rhythm of fucking.

"Oh it's nice - fucking nice! But Kylie it's got to be your turn."

Up Amy came onto her knees letting me drop from her.

It was now the turn of Kylie's dark curls to hover above my penis. Beside her Amy was watching and it was she who grasped my cock and positioned it. Kylie looked me in the eyes and I could see she was nervous.

"Kylie, you have to watch. It's so cool seeing his cock go in. I'll take a photo if you like."

"Amy, I'm not sure I want to, really I don't."

Cold feet but no matter. After all it was not as if I hadn't been inside her anyway and I would be quite happy fucking Amy with Kylie merely being 'in attendance' as another warm body on the bed. Amy, however, was rather less sympathetic of Kylie's virginal nervousness.

"Kylie. Don't be silly. You've got to fuck too!"

And, given it was she who had positioned me, Amy simply pushed down on Kylie and I was up to the hilt before she could even cry out.

"Ooh fuck," screamed Kylie.

"Yes, that's it," said Amy rather matter of factly.

It was actually rather entertaining the argument that ensured. Kylie shot up right off my cock and pushed Amy into the swimming pool with a splash. It degenerated into a fight and I had to pull them apart. It was so funny really, two half naked girls still with their tops on (but thoroughly soaked) and me naked and still erect (the fighting was quite a turn on) holding them apart.

"Hold it, hold it," I commanded. "Amy, you shouldn't have done that. Say sorry."

"Sorry Kylie."

"Now what are you going to do? Go home to bed? Carry on where we left off? Have a drink and a chat? Punish Amy?"

There was a calming. "Now that wasn't actually too bad was it Kylie?"

"No it wasn't but I wanted it to be my choice not Amy's. She's so pushy."

"Punishment then? Shall I smack her whilst she kisses your pussy better?"

I had wondered if there had been any lesbian naughtiness between them; whether instead of simply masturbating together they had crept into the other's bed and adopted a '69' position. I know I would have done had I been Amy or Kylie but there again I do like girls. Their slightly shocked faces suggested otherwise.

"Does that seem fair to you, Amy, or shall we simply exclude you from sex and you have to sit and watch? There you are - a choice of punishment. Are you content Kylie? The sex is your choice, intercourse with a condom, Amy bringing you off as you suck me, me bringing you off, whatever."

Kylie grinned at Amy, "I like the idea of the smacking and then, perhaps," her grin got wider, "you can put a condom on and fuck her bottom. I'd like to see your cock buried deep in her arse and her squealing away."

"Nooo," said Amy looking worried.

I liked that idea, having Kylie helping me bugger Amy. Her little fingers lubricating and positioning me for entrance with Amy bent over and her bottom all exposed and vulnerable.

"Please just the smacking and then let's go to bed like we planned."

Kylie relented.

"Lie down then Kylie," I said, "and open those legs and let Amy see the pretty lips she is going to kiss."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes and French Kissing."

"What!"

"Yes of course, not just a quick peck. I want Kylie to report your tongue has gone where you pushed my cock. Bend over."

Poor Amy was inches from Kylie's sex, no doubt her nostrils already catching the girl scent. I pushed and in went her face into the wetness.

"Clamp your thighs and tell me what she is doing Kylie. Can you feel her tongue?"

I looked at Amy's pretty round bottom sticking up in the air. Through the parted cheeks I could see her little bottom hole and I tickled it with my finger as a reminder.

"Oooh yes, she's licking, yes it's inside. She's really fucking me with her tongue."

I began to smack Amy's pretty cheeks which no doubt caused her to push harder at Kylie. I only did six before pulling her back up.

"Is that enough, Kylie? Punishment sufficient?"

"That hurt," said Amy.

"It was meant to! Now everyone are friends again perhaps you should take those wet things off and get into bed."

I helped them off with their tops and bras, patted their bottoms and watched them go upstairs. I tidied their things, hung the wet ones up to dry a bit, threw away the discarded condom and picked up the packet they had forgotten. I followed them upstairs.

They looked ever so sweet under just a sheet on my double bed, their bodies moulded by the cotton. It really is what men need when they come to bed, two young, sexually excited girls waiting for them.

I drew back the cotton and gazed down at their breasts and my penis, which had subsided somewhat, pumped itself up again.

"Who is going to be in charge of the condoms?"

"We'll only need one surely?"

"Well if you stay to the morning then perhaps we might fuck again."

I think we'll have to get back really," said Kylie picking up the packet.

Flipping the light switch the room was plunged into darkness. It is very nice seeing naked bodies and the motions of intercourse but it is also pleasant to have to rely on touch – especially when, as already mentioned, there are two young girls in your bed!

Feeling across the room I came to the bed and pulled back the sheet. I stepped over Amy and felt, as I did so, her hand reach up and clasp my erection and giving it a squeeze. Settling in between them I pulled up the sheet and slipped my arms under them and drew them to me. To show that there were no hard feelings I turned to Amy and kissed her on the lips. Pleasingly they parted and I enjoyed the intimate embrace of tongue to tongue. Not to be left out; Kylie's soft lips were quickly on my cheek and I hardly had to move before my tongue slipped from Amy's mouth and pushed between Kylie's lips. From either side came hands to hold and play with my erection and scrotum.

You can imagine the fun we had before the intercourse started. How much I enjoyed fondling and sucking the girls breasts; how they wriggled and squealed when I went down the bed and nosed between their thighs, letting my tongue explore the soft wetness there; how pleasant for me to lie back as two mouths and tongues played on my penis all unseen in the dark and how tempting just to let myself come whilst imagining what I wouldn't be able to see - the sudden eruption of my semen into their mouths, on their tongues and making a sticky mess across their faces. But that was not the purpose of the exercise - instead there was to be hot, sweaty intercourse in the darkness of the Mediterranean night.

"Time to dress our friend, I think," said Amy with a giggle. "Go on Kylie, you've got the packet, you put one on - I want to fuck."

Crudely put; but that was the idea. Kylie's little fingers were on me rolling a condom down my cock as I moved onto my back and, almost before she'd finished Amy was straddling me and the fucking proper began.

In turns the girls let themselves down in the darkness to ride my latex sheathed cock. They must have wondered at my stamina or perhaps they were too inexperienced to know how difficult it is for men to hold back from coming when highly stimulated. The difference for me was that when I felt myself close to coming I simply stopped time and allowed myself to rest and recover before restarting time and letting the bouncing girl carry on. I was determined to last until they had both come.

Lovely to hear Amy repeating, "fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over again as she worked herself towards orgasm; enjoying for the first time not her fingers, not some hairbrush handle or that afternoon's banana but a real cock inside her. How enjoyable for me to hold and play with her breasts as she bounced - all hot and sweaty in my hands.

No sooner had Amy come than she rolled off me allowing Kylie to take her place. The already well lubricated but unfilled condom slipping easily into her as she repeated the actions of her friend and brought herself to orgasm.

"If you don't mind," I said in the darkness, "I think it is time for me to fill that reservoir you were so interested in. But I'd like to take you both from the rear, doggy fashion."

They didn't mind at all and it was really good clambering up onto them as they waited side by side on the bed; lovely to press against their soft bottoms and slip inside them, one after the other, and fuck them in the manner of the beasts and feel my balls swinging away as I moved to and fro; so good to have a choice and be able to swop at will from one to the other.

Condom clad it mattered little within which of the girls I actually came; but I chose Kylie. I thought it might give her a bit of one upmanship with her dominant friend the next day along the lines of "neither of us are virgins but I'm the one who has had a man come inside me..."

Falling back on the bed quite exhausted I asked the girls again if they were going to stay the night; I very much fancied waking up with them and carrying on but, unfortunately, they were not keen.

I turned the light on and they laughed at my drooping cock still wearing the condom. It was Amy who pulled it off me and held it up, "Yes you've filled the reservoir! Pity we couldn't see that. I do like seeing you come. I think it's really sexy!"

It was nice the way she knelt and kissed my cock goodbye.

We said our more normal goodbyes; they even gave me their mobile numbers saying that I must get in touch when they were back in England. Well maybe.

For the second time that day I stood naked at my front door and let the girls out into the street. It was certainly time for sleep – unfortunately alone.

What would the next day bring?

12