Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chose and was not disappointed in my room: big with a double bed that could have taken three people comfortably (but how often do three people sleep in a bed?), bathroom with separate multi-jet shower; lots of quality bottles of shower gel, body lotion and the like; easy chairs and a balcony overlooking the swimming pool.

Showered and in swimming trunks and towelling robe I wandered down, paperback in hand, nodding familiarly to the reception staff, and out to the pool and bar. Sitting, with a cold glass of beer, I looked around. Good to see happy people on holiday. There was a general air of contentment: the sun was hot, the swimming pool blue, the loungers plentiful, the water warm, the beer cold and the girls pretty. I was happy - window shopping before I made my choice. My eyes were drawn to a little dark haired girl with not much swell in her bikini top or particularly wide hips but she was lithe and pleasing to the eye with pale, new to the island, skin. By contrast I noted a statuesque German girl almost a caricature in her blondness and strong features. Her limbs bronzed by the sun. The büstenhalter under her white tee shirt restraining what promised to be very substantial handfuls and I could not help but ponder on what lay beneath her green shorts. Her hips were wide in the shorts and the brass zipper at the front bounced as she moved, catching the sunlight, almost as in invitation to slide it downwards permitting a hand egress to explore.

I like choice; I liked lying there on a lounger with my beer and speculating. Glancing around I could see a few other men likewise engaged; speculation, though, is a risky business for men - particularly those dressed in Speedos. I was amused to see a dark haired young man hastily turn on to his front but not before I had seen the growing bulge; the very clear outline of an erecting penis. After a few minutes he rolled back over and all was well. I wondered whether it had forced itself up through the waistband letting the shiny mauve head peep out; what would the girls have thought of that had they seen it? Shock, amusement or perhaps covert, rather interested glances as, after all, he was not at all bad looking. Would his girlfriend have whispered to him, "Johnny, your cock's showing again. Shall we go upstairs and I'll take care of it for you." Imagine her leading him by the hand past the swimming pool with his erection outlined in his Speedos and its head poking out of the top - everyone knowing where they were going but not sure, quite, what, precisely, she was going to do about his problem.

Would the girls have preferred it if the girlfriend had made him take the Speedos off and stand there in his proudness... or embarrassment; perhaps made him present to each of the girls in turn so they could each take a go in pulling at his erection until one was lucky enough to cause the spasm; perhaps there would be applause before he returned to hide his now limp cock in the Speedos once again. An amusing fantasy.

There was no hurry to the afternoon and I picked up my book and read. It was not my villa and I missed it but as hotels went it was very pleasant. It was about an hour later that I noticed the tall German girl leaving the poolside. I had done enough reading; it was time to put the book down.

It was easy enough to follow her at a distance and see which bedroom she went into. Standing outside her room I wondered what she was doing. Had she come up to change into her swimming costume to take a dip in the pool, had she come up for a lie down and a late afternoon nap or to change and leave the hotel for some early restaurant date? Would I find her already bare breasted, lying on the bed or making ready for a shower?

I heard the water start - had I missed her undressing?

The sound of the water, indeed all sound suddenly stopped and I inserted the master key in the lock and turned. I had not entirely missed the undressing but already her shirt and bra were lying on a chair and there she was facing me half naked. The promised handfuls were exactly that. Once her breasts had started growing they had evidently not stopped. Her mother would have been almost continually visiting the Geschäft or Kaufhaus for more and more substantial büstenhalter. The pair of breasts she was carrying on her chest was a male dream: though probably a trial to her. They were big, wonderfully eye turningly big. My impression, though, despite their impediment was that she was a fit girl used to plenty of exercise. I wondered if she perhaps jogged. Her sports bra would undoubtedly need to be well built to restrain her breasts from excessive oscillation. The image of her running naked across the parched landscape of the island in just running shoes and little white socks with her breasts bouncing unrestrained and out of control was highly erotic to me; but not at all realistic for her. She simply could not have done that.

They were lovely to play with; and play I did whilst she stood there unmoving, completely unaware that her breasts were being bounced up and down, her nipples pulled and that a man was standing behind her feeling with open hands just how full her büstenhalter would be - indeed I did all the things men so like to do with a women's breasts.

Of course I played with that brass zip; it was too much to resist. Kneeling before her, with those magnificent breasts above me, I took hold and slowly pulled the brass zipper down and peeked within at little white frilly panties with just a hint of golden down showing over the top. How exciting to just slip one finger in and feel the spring of her curls under those panties and then to curl over the waistband and explore downwards into the little hidden valley. Erotic? Well, despite already having come all over my tummy and fucked the letting agent that very morning, I was as hard as a proverbial rock in my shorts! So very tempting to bend her over the bed, pull the shorts and panties down and just fuck away with my hands clasping those breasts. But, of course, sex is very much about anticipation. It is the prospect of sex that makes you hard; it is the prospect of sex that makes you wet; most of the fun is in the anticipation and in remaining in a state of hardness or wetness for as long as possible.

Whilst I knew when I restarted time she would be undressed in a moment and all I had to do was wait a few seconds outside her door it seemed much more interesting to see her take her shorts off. Unfortunately there was not a strategically positioned wardrobe that I could hide in so, instead, I simply stood behind her having checked my reflection would not appear in any mirror she could see, and restarted time. Back came sound and movement - always a bit startling in its intensity - and with one easy movement the girl undid her shorts and pulled them down complete with frilly panties revealing a beautiful bottom with just the hint of those blond curls hiding between her legs. Without glancing behind her, or turning around, she walked to the bathroom and disappeared inside oblivious to my presence feet from her leaving the shorts and panties lying on the floor.

I still did not know if she had come to her room for a rest or to get ready to go out. Would she come back from her shower and lie on the bed, just slightly damp but cool for sleep or slip on some clothes for the evening? Peeking into the shower I watched her hands running over her body washing herself as she, helpfully from my perspective, faced away from the door.

Sitting on the bed I waited for the girl to finish her shower. My hands were not idle as I picked up the impressive bra, still warm from her, and examined it. Perhaps I would dress her in it later. It would not be the first occasion that I have spent a happy evening dressing an out of time girl. It beats Barbie anytime and you can do a lot more with a real girl than you can with Barbie - well of course you can!

The sound of the shower stopping and the curtain being drawn back was my cue. Now, would she have that nap, put on that swimsuit or get ready to go out? It was easiest to wait outside and down the corridor. If she didn't reappear I would go and find out, if she did well then I could follow.

She was almost out of the door when I stopped time again and shook my head. She did look lovely in her dress but I could see the outline of panties under the material. Really there was no need for panties. It was so much easier for the men if they were dispensed with and on a hot night, no doubt, pleasingly cool especially if there was a breeze to ruffle secret curls and, in any case, they spoilt the line of her dress. It was an easy thing for me to remove them; a lifting of the dress and a gently tug and down they came. I stepped inside and watched as the door closed and her footsteps disappeared down the corridor before popping the pair back into the drawer she had probably removed them from moments before. I wondered how long it would be before she discovered what she had 'forgotten.' Would I hear footsteps returning or would she be half way through the evening before she realised? I picked up and examined a bottle of massage oil. If she returned I was going to have to fuck her: if she did not then that would come later and I would have to follow her first.

There was no sound of returning footsteps. I was going to have to follow but I needed to put shorts and a shirt on first. My swimsuit dropped to the floor and I stepped into her shower and turned both the water and time on.

A quick shower where her naked body had been showering moments before and, stopping time, a quick dry on her towel before picking up my costume and sauntering back to my room past several people who completely missed the fact that I was naked. Dressed and respectable I wandered down to the foyer, starting time on the empty stairwell and found my German girl only just out of the front door. Being able to stop time does considerably reduce the need to hurry about for anything. I don't 'just' miss trains!

Was it going to be a date? Would this be a new relationship? Might I be involved in the couple's first fuck? Nice to be invited in to help but rather unlikely! I would be an undetected third person on the bed, a second penis exploring her body. But that was presupposing a male date. Well, if it was a girl that would not be a problem – both would be explored and probed instead!

It was not a man but it wasn't a girl either - it was a whole gaggle of girls having a girls' night out. No sex then - I did not, alas, foresee a lesbian orgy for me to pick my way out of time from one sopping vulva to another doing 'the rounds.' Not anything like that with the talk and laughter all about boys that I heard as I sat on my own at the next table in the restaurant.

Perhaps you pity me sitting lonely at my table. The only singleton in the restaurant whilst all around me happy couples, happy families and the happy group of girls talk and laugh. A bit of a loner maybe? Well I am gregarious enough normally but I do like my summer holidays of secret sex. Like most men I do like to look at the girls but I, of course, can do more than look. As I ate my fish I was very happily engaged in deciding which of the group of girls was going to have the pleasure of my company later and whilst another man might have directed a quick glance at a girl's chest and admired what was half displayed there it was only me who had got up from his table and gone across and undertaken a proper and intimate look. I expect the odd pair of eyes had speculated whether the generously endowed Germanic looking girl was actually wearing panties under her dress but only I knew the truth of that and which of the other girls was not wearing any either!

I was not surprised to find I chose to follow the German girl back. There were other very pretty and attractive girls but she seemed unfinished business. It was a pity she had not met a young man for a date. I would like to have seen her engaged in sex with a man but would have to settle with simply seeing my own cock sliding into her. There was always the massage oil to ease the task though I do prefer the natural lubrication that results from a couple playing together.

A quiet drink by the pool back at the hotel, a leisurely shower in my room and then bare footed, indeed bare completely, I walked down the corridor to the German girl's room; out of time of course. It had seemed easier to let her undress, do her ablutions and even go to sleep before I turned up. I was actually surprised to find her bedside light on and her eyes still open. What was more of a surprise was what I discovered between her thighs when I drew the sheet down – it was a large plastic vibrator. Evidently she was missing not having a date for the evening. A surprise really because there would have been plenty of young men ready to bed her at her slightest request. She could have had a queue of men waiting if she had wished and all equipped with the real thing: not plastic vibrating penises.

Of course I only discovered this after I had played once more with her remarkable breasts; indeed after I'd bumped my cock against her lips and it was only when I drew the sheet the whole way down the bed to view her hips and have a more intimate look at her fair curls that I had discovered the object. And there it had been, fully inserted in all its blue plastic glory and no doubt buzzing away though, out of time, it was as silent and unmoving as its owner.

It was not the first vibrator or dildo I have removed from a girl before replacing it with my cock. Indeed there have also been plenty of real penises that I have pulled from vaginas and replaced with my own. Wet slippery firm vibrators and wet slippery firm penises! For a heterosexual man I have handled a remarkable number of dildos and cocks!

It was nice watching the blue vibrator sliding out. Taking hold of its end and simply pulling. It was a big one and my erection did not really measure up to it. My big German girl evidently liked to be filled. It would be interesting to know if she had ever been filled by a real penis which was actually as big - a pity she didn't have a boyfriend that big so I could have seen the reality.

I enjoyed playing with the vibrator, watching the domed end slipping into her and pushing the whole thing in and out. Of course it would have been more fun if it had been buzzing away as I fucked her with it and the girl looking up at me and encouraging me on with a, "Ya, ya, das ist gut" before wrapping her lips around my cock: but that was not on the cards at all.

Fun sliding the vibrator in and out: more fun sliding my own cock in and out though with vagina shaped to the vibrator I was rather conscious that I did not fill her at all! I say 'fill' but I mean fill with cock not fill with semen as it was not my intention to come within her. Back in time she would probably notice the much creamier lubrication all over her vibrator which did not come from her own body and the tell tale dried puddle on the sheet in the morning would have surprised both her and certainly suggested to the maid cleaning her room in the morning that the German girl had not been alone in bed the night before.

No, it was not an opportunity to play the full cuckoo but a very pleasant opportunity for what is, I believe, known as a 'titty fuck.' It was the obvious male thing to do; to straddle her chest and hold my penis in the soft valley of her large breasts, wrap them around it and fuck away making a lovely mess in the process!

Of course I dribbled a little semen into her mouth. It would be good for her. Rather less fun was clearing up after me but I could not leave her like that: however much I might admire her breasts adorned with the pearls of my ejaculation.

Carefully I rearranged my German girl, slipped the vibrator home, pulled up the sheet and kissed her on the lips before letting myself out; leaving her to finish her masturbation in peace unaware that she had just been fucked for real and sprayed with a strange man's seed - very strange actually! I hoped she had a good climax. As for me it was back to my room for a good long sleep.

12