Time Stops in the Mediterranean Day 13

Story Info
Fun filming on the beach.
6.5k words
4.7
32.4k
13

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Penultimate - what a dreadful word to have to use in respect of a holiday but it was indeed my penultimate day: tomorrow I knew I would have to board the aeroplane back to England, back to Gatwick Airport and a dreary train journey into London. The year before I had become quite depressed, watching the rain through the windows of the train, knowing my summer holiday was over and thinking of being back at work the next day.

Coming upon people in unusual situations and being able to explore them is one of the advantages of being able to halt the march of time. Some couples really do like to tuck themselves away out of sight - out of prying sight. I, on the other hand, rather like to discover them and their pastimes. Of course this means walking long distances on my part but with a good sun hat, sensible sandals and a large bottle of water a little sun is rather pleasant for ambling. It is all a question of knowing where to look and, of course, once found I can easily move in very close indeed. Sometimes the sheer embarrassment is the fun part; when they are caught so unexpectedly that there is no time to cover up or, and that is even more to the point, to disengage. Again with my ability to arrive unobserved I can be sitting and watching for quite a time. Sitting quite close to them and where they are simply not looking.

I like to see the movement. My ability to stop time does allow for a lot of looking (and doing) but it is still photographs as compared to the moving picture. Sitting close and unobserved or perhaps hidden allows me to watch the movement and the motions of sex. There is no worry about arriving out of time and people thinking that strange. Rather if I am noticed they simply assume they did not see me coming whereas I do quite often see them coming! The distortions of ecstasy on their faces, the rapid movement and, maybe, the spurting -- the liquid fountaining of the penis.

For some couples being caught or observed naked is bad enough but for others the sheer embarrassment of being caught in the naked act can be quite awful but, of course, it is not just the intercourse that is embarrassing but what goes with it. It is one thing perhaps to find your John Thomas on display to a stranger but worse if it is displayed erect and what is the etiquette if it is both erect and hidden - by being within the girl? Do you leave it sheathed and unexposed or remove it wet and shiny? What if you notice the observer just at the point of ejaculation? Do you leap up from the sand with an oath and stand more exposed than you have ever, ever been in 'public' before, as the white semen spurts forth from your cock and flies to spatter across your girlfriend? All whilst this stranger stares at you with a wide grin? You are caught more than you could possibly have contemplated!

Seeking out the naked and erotic. A half sighting from a cliff top, the knowledge of out of the way places, the occasional short stroll out of time all help. It is a little the thrill of the hunter, a seeker out of naughtiness in hidden coves and places.

"Please, please do carry on. I am harmless. I really do just like to watch. If you have a camera I am happy to photograph or film you as a memento of your holiday. Your own 'blue' movie to watch at leisure." Some couples are horrified. The idea of performing to an audience abhorrent, others find it rather amusing and exciting and not a few do like to be filmed. I never ask for a copy or anything like that. You can imagine most couples would be quite terrified of their lovemaking turning up on some dodgy Internet site for all to see. I do not ask because it is so easy for me to borrow the disk out of time should I wish, hide behind a rock and copy it in real time (I have a small netbook in my pack), before returning it. Sometimes couples get really enthusiastic about the idea and want the filming to be extensive with a variety of rather erotic poses, or walking naked into the sea together or fucking in the sea, perhaps rolling coupled in the surf (very effective on film or video). The films are a pleasant reminder for them of holidays past; good to watch on a cold winter evening and remember.

Occasionally there is aggression though I always think the man looks silly trying to take a swing at me with his cock all erect. Time stop means he misses as I am simply no longer there. Discretion is the better part of valour. Intercourse will be spoiled, though, either because they just give up or else it suddenly becomes very gritty. The application of sand out of time makes intercourse quite uncomfortable and it is quite remarkable where it can get to or rather where I can put it! Just the trickling of a few grains of sand - it really does not take much. How amusing to come up, out of time, to a great big bloke looking all cross and possibly still a little erect and trickling just a little sand onto his shiny wet cockhead. Oh yes the grains stick! Perhaps pinching the head just a little and let a few grains fall into his open urethra. Gently parting the women's closed thighs and letting the sand trickle amongst the wet folds though perhaps not before I have had a little fun of my own!

There is a particularly interesting walk along the sea shore of the island which is good to take; some parts are a bit of a scramble over rocks but nothing too difficult and it takes you to all sorts of little pebble strewn coves, rock ledges and sandy bays which you would not otherwise see. Walking is a hobby just as much as sex and so it is a pleasure to combine the two if possible and it is surprising what you can find in these sheltered, hidden bays. Naked sunbathers and others who want to be away from the throng for various reasons. Yes, gay men are not that unusual but I just pass them by; gay women, yes from the Isle of Lesbos, are a little different as I may well take a look at and perhaps be just a little bit naughty; and of course there are the couples - even occasionally in a group. Sometimes I come across people in the very act - yes doing 'it'! Of course my ability to scout ahead out of time does give me a bit of an advantage in creeping up on people unobserved. Amusing, as I have mentioned, to be right by them, perhaps sitting and watching quietly, until suddenly I am seen. The faces I have seen - such a picture! Surprise and embarrassment usually but not always. It is funny but some people seem to be natural exhibitionists; once the surprise has worn off they seem happy to carry on with an audience, often more enthusiastically than before and often playing to the gallery. The morning proved to be just like that.

I had been walking for quite a time enjoying the sun, seascape and blue skies; every so often pausing time when I found myself rounding an outcrop of rock or entering a new little bay so my appearance was not noted by anyone already there. I had been disappointed with the lack of people and had simply restarted time on finding nobody - usually a little discretely in the shade of a rock just in case somebody hidden was watching.

Finally I turned into a little sandy bay and there, at last, was a couple, delightfully naked and walking across the sand towards me - or would have been had time not stopped. What was more they were filming with a video camera and what they were filming was sexual. It is not normal for a couple to be walking across the sand with the women manually stimulating the man. Yes, she was gently wanking him as they walked and filming it all at the same time. Hiding myself I watched with time restarted as they put the camera down, set it up to film down the beach, walked away and then walked back obviously achieving the scene they wanted - a view of them walking up a beautiful deserted beach with the blue sea behind them, completely natural and with the woman happily stimulating the man. Just before the camera they paused and she settled down onto her knees and started licking and sucking the man's erection.

I felt this was my cue to appear and catch them at their most exposed and intimate. The man erect and the women with her lips wrapped around his cock.

They were not as young as I usually like. Not surprisingly I prefer the girls young and nubile -- I am rather less worried about the bloke! Not too young of course, though these days it can be difficult to be sure, but this couple were more middle aged than young, though, to their credit, they were in good trim.

Their surprise at seeing me walk around a rock and suddenly appear as naked as them, but not so rude, was amusing. I tried to sound surprised.

"Oh, err, no it's all right. Please, I am not offended. Oh, I see you are filming. Do you want any help with the camera? Lovely day to be making love. I'd be very happy to film you and watch. I like watching."

I suppose it was being caught so in the act, perhaps because of my enthusiasm and even my nakedness but, after a little hesitation, they agreed. What was so pleasant was the easy, matter of fact almost casual way we discussed what was to be filmed. The way the man's and my cock thickened and erected, pointing up, horizontally, down and then up again as we discussed the plan and came to an idea that excited us. Penises acting as gauges!

They were a married couple, away from the children for the first time and seeking to recapture their teenage years of sex in the countryside and keen to have a record of it to enjoy, as I have suggested, by the fire on a winter's evening. Nice to imagine them naked on the sofa and watching their own home made porn before coupling in the firelight.

Nice to see the woman glancing at and then more openly watching my own cock.

The discussion reached the important question of when should the ejaculation - the money shot -- come? Was it to be a hidden release only demonstrated when the cock was removed, perhaps with an explanatory close up of the removal - the withdrawal - or a more dramatic hand job perhaps out in the sea? How strange to be asking another man whether he normally spurted or just dribbled when he came and seeking confirmation from the woman. Such detail is important as it affects the filming. I really enjoyed watching her face, the way it reddened and she stumbled a bit over words as I asked her to describe how her husband's cock ejaculated. A series of powerful spurts is so much more impressive on film than a laval flow!

They had, of course, established the basic premise of the film - the wanking walk along the beach and I saw it as my purpose to expand upon it and bring it to a conclusion. Their hand held walking shot was nice - we reviewed it on the camera - as was the long shot of them walking along the beach but it needed interweaving with close-ups and additional material. Some editing to do on the computer back at home.

A first pleasing close up of Janice's hand taking hold of the cock and stroking it to erection. The close up making Brian's penis appear enormous -- and certainly rather bigger than its actual reality. I feel not enough is made of this in porn films. Either the man seems to start erect or the woman is rather desperately trying to get the man erect and he is being dilatory. The sheer eroticism of the developing erection itself is not lingered over or treated as important -- perhaps it is because porn is mostly made for men and not the women. My filming was good and the erection returned easily as it grew in her hand.

I was particularly pleased with having them walk over me as I lay on the sand getting a very different and low view of them as they came up to me. I had them pause and was able to film the gentle wanking from below. Very effective as not only did it emphasise Brian's hanging scrotum but enabled me to catch tantalising glimpses of pink flesh between Janice's legs. More of that would appear later, of course. It was a risky shot as an unplanned ejaculation could have dropped right on the camera's lens and, worse, me!

Some nice side shots with the sea as background, close ups of the penis being wanked and a charming, romantic shot of them kissing as the cock was squashed between them. I thought the blending of dark and light pubic hair as they came together worked really well and I took a short close up or two of that. You can see I fancy myself as a director or camera man!

Eventually we moved to the oral sex scene. There is somewhat of a formula to these things. A lovely long shot of the penis just waiting as Janice's lips slowly came closer. I have to say the unplanned - because how could you - bubbling up of a little pre-cum just before her tongue touched was simply perfect and the way the semen just clung to the tip of her tongue as she pulled away was exquisite in cinematographic effect. There was a lot more teasing and tickling and of course sucking mostly in close-up. I rather liked the pink tongue pushing the skin enfolded testes around. You could not fault Brian's scrotum, if you are a connoisseur of such things - it was certainly more impressive than his cock - hanging slack and long in the heat with a fine swing when he moved or, as I directed, Janice's tongue pushed it and the testes around.

A bit of humour never hurts a porno film. You can take sex too seriously and I thought the scene when Janice ran away and Brian went running after her with his cock bouncing and balls swinging was pretty good but the funniest scene was getting them to leap frog especially when they fell over! We happily discussed the fun we could have directing a whole group of couples leapfrogging. Janice, I think, surprised us both with her suggestions which were of a decidedly sexual nature and what might be described as 'kinky' to boot. It led to a discussion of beach volley ball with the sexes as opposing teams. Something for everyone to watch particularly if done naked - the energetic bouncing around of all sorts of pleasing parts of the body!

The fucking followed. It seemed only right to blend this into the leapfrogging with Brian, instead of leaping over Janice whilst she bent over clasping her ankles, inserting his penis straight between her buttocks and up into her vagina. It took a few shots to get it 'just right' - by which I mean a smooth and polished entry rather than a fumbling around trying to get in - and then he banged away a bit before Janice stood up and there they were walking down the beach together - connected and fucking. I had them walk towards me as I knelt until Janice's sex filled the frame and I was simply filming Brian's penis fucking with his balls swinging away below. A sudden lifting of those balls showed he had overdone it and the big event - the 'money shot' - was about to happen.

Did I command him to pull out? That, though, risked him spurting all over the camera lens. If he moved fast enough we could then have the classic shot of him coming all over Janice's tits; that is, if she could lie down quickly enough. It might have been an excellent shot with her looking, of course, as ecstatic about it as girls always seem to in porno films when the hot semen splashes onto their boobs. Or did I let the intercourse run its course and leave the ejaculation to the imagination and probable evidence on withdrawal? A split second decision. I chose the latter; it had less risk of going wrong on camera, there was only the one chance of the shot and, in any case, it was their film and they would know what had actually happened!

I caught it all: the rapid thrusts Brian made, the pulsing evidenced by the moving scrotum and the slowing to a stop of the copulation. The detail for them back at home in front of the fire would be quite something! Mostly in porn films once the penis has done its job it leaves the stage but I held the shot to show its gradual loss of potency and then its falling away limp and spent to reveal the necessary evidence of what it had just done. Lastly, as I had hoped, came the dripping of semen from Janice onto the sand. I panned slowly downwards.

The final shot - Janice leading Brian by his flaccid cock out past me into the sea and then the camera following two naked bottoms walking out into the blue Mediterranean. "Cut," I called, "I think that will be good."

Brian and Janice thanked me and hoped I had found it fun myself. Janice looked directly at my still half erect cock and said I had given every indication of it. Was I likely to be walking past the next day? I explained that, unfortunately, I was flying home. Brian seemed slightly uncomfortable with the interest Janice was taking in my cock and suggested she and he had a proper swim.

"Bye and thank you," he said rather finally as he lead Janice into the water.

I had enjoyed that but somehow having made friends it seemed a bit of a betrayal of trust to satisfy myself out of time with them - or rather Janice. I had rather hoped she would have offered some manual assistance and I think she had been leading in that direction... but no matter. Brian had not seemed very keen on the idea; clearly not wanting to sit unconcernedly on the sand whilst his wife made another man's cock flow. Perhaps he was worried she might go further and engage in sucking or fucking whilst he sat impotently by. I'd have liked that!

What might have happened the next day had I been free to walk by? What different scene might have been filmed? Might my own cock been utilised as a stunt double allowing more than one apparent ejaculation. Would the difference in cocks have been obvious? After all, mine was the larger!

I waved and walked on until I turned into the next bay. Then I had to stop time and go back and retrieve my clothes. Practical matters for the time stopper.

You can imagine that perhaps by the time I had walked out of the bay, walked back and retrieved my clothes my resolution might have faltered. All I would have had to do was wait for them to finish their swim and be back on the sand. I could have happily enjoyed Janice whilst conversing with a time frozen Brian about how warm and wet his wife was and how generous he was letting me fuck her - after all. But I had espied another couple in the next bay and there might be sense in holding onto my ejaculation for further enjoyment.

There was no way this new and younger couple were going to see me because they were not looking behind them; their concern was with the beach. With the cliffs behind they knew they were safe from the rear - and no one could get past them without being seen. They had reckoned without a time stopper coming along of course! I had seen them kissing and with an empty beach it was rather likely one thing would lead to another. They were sitting on their towels looking out to sea; not knowing I had sat down right behind them.

"Do we have to? I'm not really that interested and I'll get all messy."

I smiled. I knew what that was about. Women do seem to worry far too much about the messiness of sex but why worry on a deserted beach?

The boy replied, "Come on. I'm more than a bit interested, Cassie, and you look just gorgeous. Doesn't the sun make you feel like sex and, hey, you can wash off in the sea afterwards. No problem."

"But it'll all get on my bikini when it runs out."

"Take it off. Why will you need to put that on - there's no one around. We could run down to the sea afterwards naked. Nobody's around. We could do it now and then come back and f... make love. Come on let's."

"No. I couldn't." But she could and did: but they copulated first. It was only then that two naked and pink bottoms ran to the sea without a glance back at their towels or me sitting behind them. Me who had watched the whole performance and very nice it had been too!

He was a big boy. That was obvious when his trunks came off and he sat back down on the towel; obvious even before he was erect. His cock sat like a sleeping cat, all curled up on one thigh, until it stirred and roused itself,

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12