Time Switch

Story Info
Pain and pleasure through the 4th dimension for her.
1.7k words
4.53
22.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains non-con, lesbian, BDSM themes, and time fuckery. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

She knew something real fucking arcane was going on in that sorority on top of the hill. Jane Salem had always been interested in the occult and the supernatural, and more importantly, in power. Because of this she did everything she could to enter, and now she faced the final test.

She made the final touches to her look. She was pale, with black hair and blue eyes and a well kept figure. She had an eating disorder years ago, but it was under control now. Still, she was a bit thinner than she'd like. She wore black and red when she arrived to the house and was led to a dark room.

Inside she met a woman in a dark cloak. The woman was breathing heavily. Jane was shocked to see a struggling woman on the bed, tied down, and on the bedside table was a sex toy. It was a strap on. Jane raised an eyebrow, but kept silent. The woman spoke, obviously shielding her voice with a fake gurgle, "She deserves it. Fuck her till she cums. Don't worry, she loves it."

"This is weird. I'm not into..." She looked at the cloaked woman and at the bound woman and hesitated. This was a test. If she backed out now she would have nothing. She'd done more embarrassing things than this. She sighed and walked over to the bed. She wore a short black skirt, but slipped this on under it. She tightened the straps and gave the toy a rub. She'd never warn one before, but just the sight of it dangling there made her feel a surge of power and lust. She knelt down on the bed and looked at the woman.

She was not too different from Jane. Pale skin, thin frame, but her pussy was dripping wet. She was struggling and yelling past her gag, and wearing a mask to hide her identity. Was this really consensual? She shook her head. Best not to think about it. She had to know what was going on here, it was probably part of some ritual or something. Besides, just the thought of continuing was making her wet.

"Sorry." She shrugged and began to penetrate the struggling girl with just the tip. "Hold still..." She slapped the girls bare breast. A yelp escaped the mask and the bound woman redoubled her efforts to struggle. It was actually a bit funny to Jane. She had always been a bit of a sadist, and was getting more than just a little turned on from this. "Alright, this will just make it more interesting," She found and entered the woman's sex with the large dildo, thrusting slowly. The girl screamed and struggled. Jane responded with a smirk. She pounded into the girls cunt with more vigor. "Don't pretend you don't like it. Just relax and we'll have this over with soon." She pounded into the poor girl until her screams turns to moans. Figures, it was all an act. "There we go. See? Not so hard. Just accept it like the whore you are and you may even enjoy it." It took some time and patience, but it wasn't like Jane had a limit, or was getting close to climax herself. It was more fun than anything for her. The woman would just get closer and closer to cumming until she couldn't hold back. The one in black stared on and watched the relentless fucking in silence. The bound woman shook and fought against her binds as she came. Jane chuckled, she could get used to this. She dismounted when the girl was rendered to a gasping hot mess, more than a little turned on. "What next, make her eat me out?" She asked.

"In there." She saw the woman point to a closet. She shrugged and followed her orders, removing the strap-on and putting it back on the table. The door closed and she waited for a few moments.

"What next?" she asked. Suddenly the door burst open and a bag was wrapped around her head. She felt herself get pushed to the ground, and then felt something wrap around her arms. "No!" She shouted as she was pulled out of the closet and onto the bed. She felt someone bind her to the bedposts, Just like the girl from before. She remembered the words from before, 'she deserves this'. Dear god, she was next. She had to fight it.

Nothing was working. She had taken self defense courses before, but it was like her attacker knew all her moves. She felt her arms and legs finally bind one by one. She began to scream as she continued fighting against the cuffs in vain. Her clothes slowly being cut from her with something sharp. Her skirt, her panties, her blouse, her bra, everything. She felt tears coming down her face just before a mask covered them, and the bag was lifted, hiding her identity, but allowing her to see around the room. "You bastards! I'll..." Her mask was lifted slightly and a gag was put in her mouth. She screamed against it and yelled, hoping, begging for freedom as the mask was placed back over her face. Her skin was bare and all too sensitive and cold. This couldn't be happening. They couldn't get away with this.

Then she heard someone at the door. Another girl trying to enter the sorority? Jane had to warn them somehow, or at least, hope they were more kind than she was. She heard the woman with the fake voice say, "She deserves it. Fuck her till she cums. Don't worry, she loves it."

That Bitch. Jane struggled and screamed, but then heard an all too familiar voice, "This is weird. I'm not into..." she stopped and looked closely at the newcomer. That wasn't possible. She looked and sounded just like Jane. Her clothes were the same, her voice was the same, her demeanor, her words and her actions. Did that mean she was in some sort of weird time travel room? Was there actually magic involved in this sorority?

If so, then it was inevitable.

No! That was crazy! She had to tell her! She had to convince the other Jane of what was going on! She struggled and fought, tearing at her binds. She saw the other Jane put on the strap-on and felt a cold shiver down her spine. The same feeling of power she once had was drained and she felt utterly powerless against the flow of time. She hollered and pleaded as the woman knelt between her legs and looked over her bare body. For a moment, it looked like she had gotten through. The other Jane hesitated...

"Sorry." She heard the familiar word and saw her shrug. The other Jane moved in, pressing the tip to her opening. Jane panicked and fought, this wasn't right. She didn't want this. "Hold still," She told herself. She slapped her breast and pain shot through her flesh. She reeled and pulled and squirmed. Everything was happening just like before. It could not happen again. The other Jane must understand. She must realize how terrible this situation was. She looked at the face of the other Jane and saw... A smile? She was smiling? Almost laughing? She thought this was funny? The other Jane spoke, "Alright, this will just make it more interesting..."

No No No!

The woman held her hips down and slowly put the dick inside her. It wasn't fair. It wasn't possible. It slid into her moist cunt and she screamed in embarrassment and humiliation. She pounded into her again and again. There was no stop to it. She knew how this was going to end. She heard the other Jane continue, "Don't pretend you don't like it. Just relax and we'll have this over with soon."

She could not believe it. She was raping herself, and she was enjoying it. She felt a heat all over her body and looked to the woman in black in the corner, pleading. The woman simply stared back as she lost control over her body. She cried, letting go of all attempts at escape. Her body relaxed. It felt good. She hated that it felt so good. "There we go. See? Not so hard. Just accept it like the whore you are and you may even enjoy it..." She was moaning wasn't she? Jane was getting close to coming. The strap on cock was penetrating deep inside her. There was nothing she could do. She could feel the wave of pleasure coming and take her, wiping away her dignity and her grace. She fought against her binds once more time in a vain attempt to rebel against herself as she climaxed. She bucked and moaned like and animal and heard herself laughing in triumph and pleasure. When she finally settled down she felt the other Jane dismount.

"What next, make her eat me out?" She heard. That bitch. She was going to get what was coming to her... Was that a strange thing to think? Jane didn't think so.

"In there." She heard and a door open and close. Her binds were undone and her mask taken off. The woman lifted her to a sitting position as she weak muscles recovered. Jane wasn't sure how to respond. Should she try to kill the hooded figure, or listen to an explanation? The woman didn't seem to feel like she was in any danger.

The hooded figure lowered the hood to reveal Jane Salems face. Jane was struck with disbelieve as the woman took off her robes, put them on the bed and said, "Go into the closet. She will be there. Tie her to the bed, then answer the door. You know what to do."

Jane sat there, still shell shocked... Not only did she rape herself, but she told herself to do it? Where was this going? Why did they have her do this?

There was only one way to find out. She put the cloak on as she weied her options, watching the other Jane exit the building. On the one hand, she could prevent herself from that humiliation and pain.

But on the other hand, that bitch really did deserve it. She smirked and lowered the hood as she heard her own voice say from the closet, "What next?"