Time to Herself

Story Info
A busy mom has to pamper herself once in a while.
1.3k words
4.08
46.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

Tiffany stood at the door between the family room and the garage, waving goodbye to her husband and daughter as the car backed down the driveway, until the garage door blocked them from view. With a rare block of time to herself, she had a number of things that she planned to get done in their absence, but the thing that topped the list was something she never would have actually written down on it. She headed straight upstairs to the bedroom and pushed the elastic waistband of her casual skirt over her ass just inside the door. As the skirt dropped to her ankles, she was raising her shirt up over her head. She stepped out of the skirt as she dropped the shirt on the floor beside it, then cupped her tits through her bra, feeling a tingle as her hands brushed over her hard nipples. A shiver passed through her as she caressed her tits before reaching back to unfasten her bra.

She let her bra slide down her arms and it quickly joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. Standing beside the bed wearing just her panties, she caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her tits and gently tugged her hard nipples. She could feel her pussy heating up but had promised herself that she wouldn't rush and that she'd savor the free time that she had available. One hand snuck down to the front of her panties, though, and she lightly caressed her pussy through them as the other hand remained on her tits. She finally crawled onto the bed, her tits swinging and her ass up in the air, then lay in the middle of it on her back. She caressed her tits again with both hands before they ran down over her ribcage and her hips then along her smooth inner thighs.

She ran both hands up over her pussy before grabbing the sides of her panties and slipping them down just enough to expose her trim bush. Two fingers from one hand slipped into her dripping pussy while two from the other started to gently caress her clit. She gasped as an electric shock of pleasure jolted her entire body. Before she progressed too far, she paused and yanked her panties completely off, casting them off the side of the bed. Immediately, her fingers returned to where they'd been and, legs bent, she went back to finger-fucking herself as her ass bounced up and down on the bed. Her arms were squeezing her nicely-sized breasts together, pointing her hard nipples at the ceiling. She was trying to take her time and draw out the experience, but she'd been looking forward to this moment all morning and she was completely fired up.

She realized it was no use to try to draw it out because her orgasm was just building too quickly, so she just rolled with it. She relished the increasing level of pleasure that she was feeling as her fingers moved faster and faster. She was moaning softly but the volume was increasing as her body was beginning to tense up in anticipation of cumming. Finally, with a flood of juices coating her fingers, her orgasm ripped through her, causing her body to tremble and a cry of pleasure to escape. She clamped her thighs together on her hands and rolled onto her side as the long, intense orgasm continued. Once the waves of pleasure finally tapered off, she could only lay there, catching her breath as her body continued with an occasional spasm.

When she'd finally caught her breath and opened her eyes, she was surprised to see on the clock radio beside the bed how little time had passed since she'd come upstairs. She decided that she wasn't quite ready to start on her to-do list yet, so she got up and headed into her walk-in closet, a place where her husband would rarely tread. She reached up on the shelf for one of the larger purses toward the back, something her husband also, if he did enter her closet for whatever reason, would have no cause to do. Opening it as she stood there naked, she looked in upon her treasure trove of sex toys and selected the one she was most anxious to use. It was a thick, veiny latex dildo that she planned to give herself a good fucking with. Leaving the purse full of other toys down for now, she turned and headed back to the bed.

On all fours back in the middle of the bed, she held the dildo with both hands, her face against the comforter, and started easing it into her dripping pussy. She moaned softly and continuously as she did so and, by the time it was fully embedded, she started to shake again as another orgasm coursed through her. She rode this one out with her eyes closed and her hands on the dildo, not moving it until this orgasm had played itself out. As soon as she could, she started to slowly fuck herself with her toy, one hand dropping down to lightly caress her clit while the other worked the dildo.

She relished the feeling of being fucked and the slow build of another orgasm, but paused after a few minutes to straighten up on her knees and bounce up and down on the toy while still caressing her clit. After a minute or so, she paused again just long enough to turn around so she could watch herself in the mirror over the dresser as she often did when riding her husband reverse cowgirl style or as he took her from behind. Watching her tits bounce had her hypnotized as she went back to bouncing up and down on her dildo and she wished she could cup them, finger her clit and hold her toy at the same time.

Even though she was limited in the number of things her hands could do at one time, she could still feel yet another orgasm building as she continued to fuck herself. She continued to watch herself, mostly her bouncing tits, but also her fingertips on her clit and the disappearing and reappearing dildo. She was moving faster as she got closer and closer to cumming again but, once her orgasm washed over her, she seemed to go into slow-motion. Her entire body shook as she came yet again and her "O" face broke into a broad smile. She rode out another long, intense orgasm before collapsing sideways again, the dildo still buried in her pussy.

She lay there catching her breath, still appreciating the feel of the thick cock in her pussy, as well as the peace and quiet of the empty house, for a good little while. When she started to think she might doze off, she decided it would be bad for her husband or daughter to walk in and catch her sleeping like this, so she hauled herself up while extracting her toy. After a quick rinse off in the bathroom, she dried it and returned it to the purse, then placed the purse back on the shelf. She pulled her clothes back on, feeling a calm that she hadn't felt in a while, then headed downstairs and started checking things off of her to-do list.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers