Time to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My sexy Minx you are so fucking hot. My rock hard cock follows your every movement and weeps for your attention." Standing next to the bed he reached over to gently kiss her, with time it ends in full tongues thrust against each other. As he knew she would, Meya slowly became the aggressor, rolled over and rose again to her knees. Reaching up and linking her hands behind his neck, she tapped his chest with her passion swollen breasts, trying to tempt him onto the bed with her.

"Baby, you are so tempting. On your hands and knees...spread them wide, wider, there we go, there it is, your pretty pussy in the mirrors...now suck my cock while I watch you cunt drip for me. Pulse and beg for me."

He didn't allow her to use her hands to limit the depth he sunk so Meya had to work her mouth on and off his rod. Keane held his cock so it was a steady pole for her to suckle.

"That's it, keep sucking. Ah, fuck that is good. Take more, take more of my big rod. I know, I know, you fucking love swallowing my cock, don't you? Oh yeah, feel my balls bounce against your chin, fuck that is good. Keep sucking, as much as you can, take as much as you can - fucking beautiful, just fucking perfect!"

As he worked to keep from thrusting his hips against her, he kept a firm hold on his prick and one tangled in her hair. Her little mewling noises were sending shivers up his legs and down through his cock, eager to come in her hot moist depth...but not yet.

"You hungry for my come, baby, is that what you are begging from me?"

As he spoke, Keane took his hand from his cock, reached down and pulled up one of the fabric ropes. With one hand now cradling the back of her head, encouraging her sucking motion, the other hand let the rope fall landing with a thud on her butt.

Her gasp brought an abrupt end to the blow job and she looked up at him to softly request, "Please, Master, again."

He backed up and enjoyed the sight before him. "In a moment, Minx. First, lean on your forearms and clasp your hands together." He wrapped one of the ropes around both hands giving her part to hold onto with her hands. Keane then went to the foot of the bed and wrapped each ankle with a rope. Meya was held firmly on her knees and forearms with her luscious ass and a hint of her slit swaying in the air. All without being tied down, allowing her a range of movement.

"There, how do you like how I thought the ropes should be used?"

"No complaints, Master."

"Are you still hungry?"

"Yes, Master, yes, I am very hungry for your cock and...and whatever else you may want to give me."

"Lovely. My sexy baby girl is eager for some more of my big cock, beautiful. Well, lets see what we can do about that. But first, let's make sure your tits are not feeling neglected."

Reaching for a small sized bolster, Keane placed it under her ribs but it kept her breasts off the bed and allowed for easy movement so as she moved both her breasts and clit jewelry were free to whip softly.

"There we go, everything seems to be all set here." And with a last gentle tug to her dangling jewels, Keane stood up and moved forward so his cock was close to her mouth but she would have to lean forward in order to suck on him.

Meya moved forward to taunt him a little with long sweeping licks up and around his pulsing length. He loved watching her and this was quite a view, but shortly he called her back to her task with a firm hand to the back of her head.

"Suck my cock. Suck it hard, and I'll reward you greatly."

What Keane saw in the mirror before him, although he didn't think it possible, hardened him further. He could see the clit ring dangling from an engorged nub with weight and then it swings up and swipes at her pussy opening and lips in five different places. Her moans were continuous and rising in volume.

That was fine with him.

"Yeah, Minx, suck it, suck my big rod - swallow as much as you can handle."

And then he let the fourth rope fall, landing with a soft and solid thud against her butt cheek.

Again.

Again it landed, each time leaving slight pink streaks across both cheeks.

He could see her pussy lips pulse open, sure it was grasping for his cock. Her thighs were moist with her pleasure

"Soon you will have something to fill that gloriously dripping cunt with."

After a couple of well-placed swipes with the rope on Meya's ass crease, he personally couldn't take anymore and stepped back from the bed.

"More please, more, Master. Please come back, I need you."

Having finished unwrapping her feet at the end of the bed, he rolled Meya over onto her back and crawled in between her legs. Bringing her high onto his thighs, his elbows under her knees leaving her spread wide and in his control.

"There we go, baby. Your cunt is wet and ready for me to fuck...are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes, yes, please fuck me hard - hard and fast!"

As he teased the head of his cock into the mouth of her pussy he kept his eyes on hers. Then he taunted her by dragging his eyes up to the ceiling and waiting until her eyes caught his again, this time in the mirrored ceiling.

"Watch us fuck, Minx."

He then tugged on her hips firmly, pulling her firmly onto his hard cock.

"Do you see, do you see my cock sinking into your sweet cunt? Oh, and when I do that, just that...see this sharp thrust, yeah, that sends your tits bouncing. Oh yeah, fucking beautiful!"

"Master! Master!"

Not able to hold his come for much longer, but knowing he needed Meya to orgasm before his own, brought him down on his forearms. Keane started a fast pounding rhythm that kept her breasts bouncing wildly against his chest.

"Climax for me, come on my cock - let me feel you cunt grasping to hold me firmly inside you so I can shoot my come deep inside you."

He leaned down to kiss her. Keane found her moans so intoxicating he needed to taste them, feel them reverberate throughout his mind and body. As he leaned up to catch a breath he looked down just in time to catch her eyes going blank as she sank deep into a full body climax.

Keane's followed swiftly behind. Feeling her pussy grasp and cling to his shafting cock was awe-inspiring, add in her breasts bouncing against his chest brought come up from his toes, fingertips, every extremity was effected.

Reaching a hand above them he unwrapped the rope from Meya's wrists. The hands promptly came up and grasped his head, bringing it down for a deep, soul-searching kiss.

"Keane, that was so intense - I love it when we make time to play."

Grinning with pride he gave her what she wanted to hear most. "The day has only just begun my sexy Minx."

12