Time to Play with My Toys Again

Story Info
September sixth is finally here.
997 words
4.14
37.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
747 Followers

September sixth is finally here. I've waited the whole summer for this very special morning. School is back in session.

"You do know what that means?"

It means I can play with my toys again. I was so excited and got my kids off to school on time. I looked at all my family and friend's Facebook pages seeing all the kids in their new clothes getting ready for school.

I sent a few messages back and forth with friends. After a while, I played a few of my on-line games. My vibrator's were calling me to come and get them and have a little fun. I walked slowly up the steps and went to my bottom drawer. I pulled out my Hitachi Magic Wand and my glass vibrator. I had been playing with my glass vibrator all summer because it doesn't make any noise. I love it so much because of the nice ripples it has along the shaft.

I grabbed my mirror and removed my shorts. I sat on my bedroom floor and plugged in the wand. I turned in on slow and rubbed it all over my pussy lips. I forgot how amazing it felt. I moved it up and down and all around. My pussy was tingling and feeling really good. Next, I put my glass vibrator into my mouth and made it slippery from my saliva.

I pushed the glass vibrator into my aching pussy and fucked myself slowly. I held the Hitachi magic wand on my clitoris and fucked myself over and over again. It didn't take very long for my first orgasm to happen. The cum came out in a stream of white ooze. It dripped down my inner thigh onto my towel that I had put on the floor.

I continued to fuck my pussy for about ten minutes. I had several orgasms in this time period. My pussy was tingling, but needed more attention. I walked over to the box that's in my room. I pulled out my Sybian and carried it over to the bed. I plugged it in and placed it at the center of my bed. I put on the clit attachment onto the Sybian and took off my shirt.

I went back into my drawer and grabbed the lube. I wiped the lube onto my pussy and sat on the Sybian. I turned it on and was enjoying the sensations. I turned it all the way to the highest speed and moved my pussy up and down over it. The sensations felt amazing. I felt alive being on it again. My pussy was extremely wet, while I rode it over and over again.

I played with my firm breasts, while I humped the machine. I needed more and got off of it. I went back into the box and got the medium sized cock and attached it to the machine. I again put more lube on myself and onto the cock. I positioned myself over the cock and eased myself down on it. I turned it on slow and rode it. I turned on the rotation and felt it going up and down inside of my cunt.

I turned that baby all the way up and fucked the Sybian machine. I played with my firm tits and humped it up and down. I had a very strong orgasm and started screaming, while the cock hit my sweet spot. I felt the wetness pouring out of my pussy. I leaned forward to get more and more of it into my pussy.

The vibrations felt amazing in my pussy. I had orgasm after orgasm. I continued to ride and was enjoying the sensations of this cock moving in and out of my pussy. My pussy was nice and wet and felt great. I hopped off the Sybian and moved back to the floor. I really missed my Hitachi magic wand and grabbed that again and rubbed it on my clit. I really like the feeling of the glass vibrator and continued to fuck myself with that. I pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper inside of myself.

My cream just continued to pour out of me. These orgasms were the best one's I had in a while with masturbating with myself. I could now scream and curse and be as loud as I wanted to be. I had so many orgasms my legs were shaking. I wished I could really have sex at that moment, however my husband already left for work. I would just have to enjoy more fucking time on my Sybian. It was time to take out the large attachment. I changed it with the other one and lubed it up and myself too.

I eased down on the bigger attachment. It felt really big inside of cunt. Once it was in comfortably, I turned the Sybian on slow.

"Fucking hell. It feels so good! Oh God!"

The larger attachment feels especially big in my tight and tiny pussy. I moved with the machine and turned it on faster and then all the way to full tilt. The cock was thrusting in and out of my wet cunt.

"Oh dear God! Fucking hell!"

The cock attachment was drilling into my wet cunt. I was moving forward to get more of the cock. I was moaning and screaming, while the cock was hitting my sweet spot. I let out a loud scream, while I had yet another orgasm. My pussy was soaking wet from all the pleasure I received on my Sybian riding machine. It was worth the wait. I felt like I was ready to pass out.

I got off the Sybian and just rested on my bed. My pussy was throbbing and I felt all the tingling sensations. I was exhausted from coming so many times. I walked over to the sink to have some water and went back over to the bed to just relax. My heart was pounding.

"What a morning!"

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
747 Followers