Time to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The emotions continue to run high.
789 words
4.33
6.3k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she stares intently at his form... his elbow propping up the hand he rests his head on... the soft pink of his lips now deeper from the urgent kisses... her hand shakily cups his face as the tears continue to fall... a mixture of happiness and sadness all at once... the softest nod of her head at his words and she quivers softly*

he closes his eyes as her hands cups his cheeks again... letting his mind drift back and let old memories resurface...her lips nip his and he chuckles softly... his free hand taking a small handful of hair he tugs it ever so lightly... eyes rolling back a little and the softest groan as he hears her whimper... the whimper confirming... the words he spoke just moments ago

a single word rests on her lips... but her throat closes up as she goes to speak... the softest strangled sounds leaving her as she looks to him... then closes her eyes as she throws herself into his embrace... rolling him onto his back she lays beside him... her lips slipping over his lips, his cheeks... his neck as her legs moves across his...

he groans softly again... gently pushing her from him he lays back on his side... watching her... her chest rising and falling with the passion and emotion running through her... she nibbles her lip and stares into his eyes... smiling ever so softly... she just watches him

she can almost see his mind working... she knew his body was reacting... she needed to be sure of his mind... the one word she longs to speak... is pushed aside as her lips open... a soft but cracked voice slipping from them... "What is it? what are you thinking... seeing... my..." she purses her lips to stop the rest of her words from tumbling out... afraid should she start she would not stop...*

He shakes his head softly... his eyes deep and dark as he looks to her... " I don't know yet... it's all muddled..." he shivers softly and leans up... kneeling before her he scoops her up in his arms and stands... stalking almost like a giant towards his little shack... the windows still glowing with warmth

Her arms slip easily about his neck and she cradles herself against him... hands linked together as her eyes take in the shack again... breathing in the scent of the fire as he opens the door and kneels again... her damp cloak removed from her shoulders as he ushers her to the fire to warm up

her eyes follow him as he pours drinks for them both... her tiny hands rubbing her arms as the begin to tingle from the warmth about her... she wraps her cloak about her knees to dry it... and to keep them a little warmer... swallowing a little harder as she takes the glass from him.. Her eyes still searching for answers...

as he kneels beside her he pulls gently at her shoulder... letting her body fall into the nook of his arm as he stairs into the fire... running his fingertips over her bar arm... causing goose bumps she'd just gotten rid of to return... he smiles as her feels her shudder then looks to her " how long... has it been?"

she curls herself into his body... her eyes this time slip from his to look into the fire... she wets her lips and sips softly on the cider he had given her... quivering... from both the warmth inside her and the thoughts in her mind... 'forever... my love..." her eyes close as she wills the tears away... a tiny hand clenching at her skirts...

his large hand moves across her belly... turning her to face him again... his hand slips under hers... unfurling the smallest of fingers and resting them by his... playing softly with her hand... he frowns... pursing his lips at her words he shudders...'tell me... everything..." with that... he pulls two large cushions from the sofa and a large woolen blanket... setting himself up and pulling her softly to him... her head on his chest so she can hear his heart beating for her... and wrapping the blanket about them... 'Everything'

she wriggles her slender body lightly as she gets comfortable... ready for a long night she takes a deep breath... letting it out slowly... before she even tries to speak "the last time... I saw you my love... you were in the hospital... and it was terrible..." she felt her eyes closing as the pictures slip back into her mind... "I... I couldn't see your face... your perfect features... were covered in the most horrid bandages... "She shudders... a hand slipping to cup his face again...