Time to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
She continues to explain.
952 words
4.67
6.3k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listens intently... his large fingers playing through her hair to keep her calm... the knowledge now... of why she looked at him as she had... when he opened the door to her not hours before... the soft palms of her hands on his face when they were by the lake...

she sips her cider again... shaky hands dropping the mug beside her... swallowing again before she continues... her mind taking in every rapid beat of his heart..."you were in... An accident... they said... "Her head shaking softly as if to rid herself of the pictures in her mind..."badly injured... glass shards... all over your face... "She whimpers... visibly shaking in his arms as she lets the tears fall... memories flooding back to her she squeezes his hand as she feels a sharp intake of breath from him...

She nods against his chest and continues... before her heart makes her stop..."you were in... our favourite cafe my love... waiting... for me to arrive... no doubt in our usual table by the window..." her own breath hiccups as she tries to breath around the hot tears..." there was a crash... a car... some kids had set to just runs it course... a brick on the pedal... had slammed into the cafe...

His grip tightens a little in her hair and she snuggles closer to him... his voice harsh... husky as he holds his own emotions back..."I was flung to the floor... the glass from the window... covered me... I... I... "He growls softly... the memory fading from him again...

She coos softly to him... her hand slipping to cup his cheek again..."it's alright... my love... slowly... " she purses her lips and continues "yes... your were thrown to the ground... the glass... cut you pretty badly was told... they never let me see you... without the bandages on... *she takes another shuddering breath as her hand finds the large scar again..."the stitches... and the soft red skin about them... was all the skin I could see"

his eyes close at the touch at the scar... wincing this time he grips her wrist... a gasp from her at the tightness... he pushes her hand from the his face... the memory of the pain shooting through him... he begins to shake...

she gasps... her eyes closing tight as she rubs her wrist from the harshness of his grip... slipping from his side she sits... staring at him as she lets the pain run it's course... willing herself to breath normally as she watches...

she grips his hands tightly... letting out a soft whimper as he grips back... eyes full of fear and worry but she says nothing... leaving him to get through this on his own... before continuing with the story...

as his breathing slowly drops back to normal he licks his drying lips... his face flushed from the feelings running through him he squeezes her hands again and pulls her to him... laying her belly on his side so he can look at her... running his hand through her hair again..."I'm sorry... please... go on..."

she can't help but purr softly under his touch... she licks her lips as she watches him calm again... her own breathing dropping back to normal as she continues..."they only let me...see you that once... when you... came to and your eyes opened... you looked petrified... " she swallows harshly and lets her eyes linger on his chest... feeling the tears gathering again on her lower lids "you... you... screamed... and looked... almost straight through me... the hand I held yours so tightly with... was thrown away from you as you looked at me... like I was... some... some... stranger... some... monster..."

his eyes widen and he holds a growl in his throat... his head bending to try to see her eyes... shaking his head at her words... he couldn't have... been like that to such a beauty... he bites his lip and takes a soft finger under her chin and lifts her face to his... cooing softly and kissing her tearstained cheeks...

she swallows and lifts her eyes to his... seeing the sadness and hurt in them...she purses her lips softly before she continues..."the nurse... pushed me out of the room so fast... the doctor followed not long after... explaining...that the.... a large shard... of glass has been... imbedded into the side of your skull... "Taking a quivering breath she slips her hand to the scar once more... waiting for his tight grip that this time never came... his eyes close and he continues to listen

She blushes softly as a small hiccup leaves her throat... all her tears sending her body quivering..."he said... you had... amnesia my love... that... that... you didn't remember the accident... or the surgery... or... or me..." her body visibly shudders and her shoulders sag against his chest her heart almost ripping inside her

he slips his body down to embrace her... his large arms veering every inch of her they can... he rocks her gently to calm her down... his eyes almost angry as he tries to remember even more... he runs her back ever so gently... humming softly in her ear he can't help but smile as she sighs softly... starting to relax just a little...

he leans into her... his nose nuzzling the cleft of her ear kissing the soft tender skin of her neck before he thrusts himself back... hurriedly standing he almost knocks her over... not to mention the mugs still on the floor... the boards creaking as he rushes to a side room... returning with something enclosed in his hand... he looks at her... sinking his eyes deep into her soul as he unravels his hand...