Time-Travel - An Emilia Clarke Story

Story Info
Emilia finds herself in a time-travel adventure.
3.4k words
3.31
18.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia Clarke was on her way to work; shooting Game of Thrones. She was headed to her make-up artist when a star-stuck crew-guy called her name. She turned around to look at him. He was cute. She looked down and saw a bulge in his pants. He blushed heavily.

"I was told to bring you this," he said with a nervous voice. "It's a new necklace for Khaleesi!"

Emilia took the necklace in her hands, thanked him and kept walking. She wondered why she suddenly was supposed to wear a new necklace. Was there some plot involved? Her crew got her into her role as far as her appearance was concerned; the acting was something she had to do herself. The necklace made her feel powerful and she made the performance of a life time. She received compliments all throughout the shooting.

"Ok, thanks, I'm going home now," she said to the others and walked happily to her car. She drove home feeling like nothing could go wrong. The world was at her feet. She just had to conquer it. She parked outside her house and walked inside. The house was big and empty, she didn't like it, but she wasn't complaining about her life situation. She could have people there in no time and she could get laid even faster.

Emilia dropped her clothes to the floor and walked into the shower. She was just about to step under the water when she remembered her necklace. How stupid of her. Totally naked except the necklace, which she probably should have left at work. "Well, no harm done," she thought and started showering. The necklace was on a table in the hallway. Emilia sang "Happy" in the shower. Water running down her breasts and between her leg, she started soaping her hair. The water washed her clean.

She was about to step out of the shower when she was blinded by a bright light. Her headed started spinning. She heard people talking in the distance. Then bright light disappeared, and she was standing in military facility, surrounded by a group of soldiers. She just stared. They stared back. Then a female voice said: "For God's sake, give her some clothes!"

-

Emilia was walking behind the general; a tall man with broad shoulders, muscular torso, short hair and blue eyes like her own. Emilia was wearing a military outfit, given to her by a soldier who shockingly handed them to her. This was a very strange situation. Maybe she slipped in the shower and she is in a hospital, dreaming confusing dreams. The general opened a door and they both stepped inside a large office decorated with diplomas and medals. A big desk was placed opposite the door. A sign said, "General Smith".

"Sit down, please," said general Smith. "I understand this is a confusing situation for you. Is time travelling a thing in your time?"

"What?" Emilia looked at him even more confused than before.

"Okay," he sighed. "You have time travelled to the future. It is the year of 2056 and we needed you here to help us with something. We will of course send you back once it is finished."

"What kind of sick joke is this?" Emilia asked almost screaming. "Time travelling? You think I am that stupid?"

"I don't, and it is not a sick joke," he answered calmly. "I wish it was. You see, that necklace of yours is the key to everything. The crystal can be used as a power source for an entire city. Unfortunately, in the wrong hands, it can be used to bring a civilization to its knees."

"So that is what happened?" Emilia gasped. "I am in a dystopian future brought down to its knees by a necklace? So, there is a bad guy? I didn't believe those dystopian films would get so much right!"

"You don't believe me? That's all right. You will."

The man got up from his chair to shake her hand. Emilia looked at his arm. He must work out every chance he gets. Emilia grabbed his hand looking into his eyes. He stared into her eyes. Moving his eyes to her chest area. Emilia blushed. He was handsome, and she was about to pleasure herself when she was taken from the shower. He leaned in to kiss her. Emilia kissed him. They were making out.

"Fuck, you're beautiful!" he said smashing a pile of paper from his desk. It was like a bad porno. Emilia jumped up on the desk. They were soon naked. Emilia stroked his hard member. He moaned and pushed inside her. She was wet, but still tight. His big cock pressed on her walls, her body shook in pleasure. He fucked her hard. There was sweat upon his brow. She was about to cum.

"FUUUUCK!" Emilia came hard on his cock. He was still pounding her until he begged him to stop. She got up shaking but turned around. He knew what she wanted. He pushed his cock inside her once again. Fucking her from behind, he reached around and grabbed her breasts, kissed her neck. Emilia panted and moaned. She was in another world where only her female pleasure existed. She came again.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum too," he exclaimed pulling out and jerking his cock.

"I'll see what I can do," Emilia grinned and got to her knees.

Emilia started sucking his cock. Her boobs rocked beneath her as she started drooling heavily. Pre-cum ran down her cheek and breasts. She rested for a while by allowing him to fuck her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth. Ropes of cum hung from her lips to his throbbing cockhead. Emilia stated sucking again. This was the blow job of a life time. Soon enough he started to cum. Emilia was still sucking his cock. She swallowed his load.

"God, Emilia," he panted as Emilia cleaned his cock with her tongue. "I would have taken you here sooner if I knew this was gonna happen."

Emilia smiled and kissed his cock goodbye and got on her feet. She got dressed. General Smith wiped his cock clean with some tissues and got dressed too. He showed her out and they walked awkwardly through the corridor until they came to a halt at a door with a sign that said Jane Markovskaja & Emilia Clarke. Emilia looked confused.

"This is your room," General Smith said. "You will share it with one of my finest officers, Officer Jane Markovskaja." He knocked on the door.

"What?" Jane opened the door wearing only a towel around her. Her wet curvy brown hair framed her face. She had slightly visible cheekbones, a small mouth but very attractive lips, hazel-brown eyes and she looked like the perfect girl-next-door.

"This is Emilia. She will be staying with you."

"Yeah, I remember," she said in a friendlier tone. "Hello, I'm Jane." She looked at Emilia.

"Hello. Thanks for getting me clothes," Emilia said.

"Yeah, someone had to," Jane smiled. "The guys were just staring."

The General left them, and Emilia was shown to her bed. Emilia was curious and had to ask questions. But what should she ask first. She didn't know anything. Maybe she just needed a good night's sleep. However, she still needed a shower. She was shown to the ladies' locker room. There were only five women. They stared at her. Emilia could swear she caught Jane looking at her ass. Emilia saw two of the women kissing and touching each other in the most intimate of places. One of them, a blonde woman with large breasts, moaned as the petite redhead sucked on her nipples. The redhead moved her hand between the blonde's leg and push her index finger inside the soaking wet cunt.

"Oh god," said the blonde. "You always know what to do."

"That's cause you're always wet. Are you always this horny?" The redhead chuckled.

A few more seconds passed, and the blonde's body went rigid. Her eyes went in to her skull and she screamed in pleasure. Her female juices poured down onto the floor and mixed with the water. The women were now making out. "You taste so good," the blonde whispered and moved her hand between the redhead's legs to show her it was her turn to cum. Emilia looked away at Jane, who merely smiled. "They're always like this."

-

The next day, Emilia woke up to the sound of a loud alarm clock, or was it a siren? Emilia wanted to sleep in. But she had to get up to work. It took a minute before she realised were she was. She was still in her dream, only it was not a dream. Emilia looked at the other bed in the room. Jane was sitting on it wearing only a huge t-shirt. She smiled at Emilia.

"Rise and shine, today we're going to your apartment!" she said. "Or what's left of it, anyway."

Jane walked away humming the "Game of Thrones" theme song. Emilia got up, got dressed and chased after her. She caught up with Jane in the dining room. Emilia was about to ask her what this was all about, when she noticed a squad of armed men sitting at table. Among them sat the General Smith. He smiled when he saw her, clearly thinking about yesterday. Emilia smiled back but did not meet eye contact.

"We're going to my apartment?", Emilia asked Jane sitting at a table already eating breakfast at a fast pace.

"Yeah," she said. "We move out in twenty."

Emilia panicked, but managed to eat something and dress herself in the only clothes she had here. In this timeline. She was sitting in the front seat beside the general who was driving. She didn't know generals did that themselves. Jane was in the backseat, talking to fellow soldier. Emilia was exited but scared to see what had become of her old apartment. It was now 30 years ago she left it. The thought made her head hurt.

"We're here," said the General. "Here is your apartment building, or what's left of it." The building was still standing but looked like it was about to collapse any minute. The soldier entered the ugly building through the rusty front door. Emilia took a deep breath and fallowed. Curiosity beating her fear. Lights were flickering around them. The elevator was out of order. The dusty stairs were their only option.

"Here it is," the General spoke again. "The apartment. This building was abandoned in 2019 when the war began."

"What war?" Emilia asked.

"You didn't tell her?" Jane asked. "What were you doing in your office for so long?"

"It was not that long." Emilia said and couldn't help letting out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing"

-

They entered the apartment. They had obviously been here before. The room was a mess. All drawers, shelves, boxes and cupboards had been searched. Emilia entered her old bedroom. Her bed was still there, now covered in dust and an acrid scent which she could not place. She got on her knees to look under the bed. She looked at one of the floorboards. It was loose. She flipped it over and happily discovered that her stash had not been found. It was not a stash of drugs. It was her stash of sex toys for lonely nights, or not so lonely nights when she wanted to spice things up.

Emilia took the sex toys and placed them in the backpack she had been given. She walked out of the bedroom. The General was in a conversation with Jane. They looked at Emilia and approached her.

"We haven't found anything here the last three times we've been here? So why would we now?" Jane was complaining to her superior. Emilia approached them. "Found Anything?"

"No," Emilia lied, "Nothing."

"Australia called," the General said. "They discovered an anomaly in the time travel grid. Yes, it exists." Emilia was still not convinced time travel was real. But this was not a dream. She would have woken up. And she also remembered standing in the shower before suddenly being surrounded by darkness.

"Someone has travelled back in time without permission. This happened two weeks ago," the General continued. "We only heard about it now because it was concealed by another person travelling back in time. Yes, it works like that. Someone who did not know what was happening travelled to our time. An actress like you, Emilia."

"Who?" Emilia asked confused.

"Margot Robbie."

-

Emilia was sitting on a plane to Australia. The General and Jane, the roommate, hade come with. Emilia could not see why she was on this plane. She did not know Margot Robbie. Not all actresses know each other. How could they think that? Does it have something to do with time-travelling? Maybe she knew Margot Robbie in another time? Emilia's head hurt.

"How are you doing?" Jane asked as if she was reading Emilia's mind.

"I feel overwhelmed. I am not from a time with time-travel. Even though I guess all time has time-travel if you think about it." Emilia answered.

"You're funny. You have nothing to worry about. As long as no-one goes back in time to kill you." Jane sid. Emilia did not feel comforted. "I saw you staring at those lesbians with a horny gaze." Jane said casually.

"What?" Emilia exclaimed. "I did not. I am not a lesbian."

"Hmm... Maybe you're bisexual. I think the General fucked you."

"He did not..." But Emilia could not finish the sentence. The General walked up to them. He was wearing a military suit of some kind that made him look really handsome. Emilia stared at him and Jane smiled.

"What do you want?" she asked with a weird tone in her voice, almost like she was acting.

"I wondered if you two beautiful ladies would like to join me to my private room." he said and smiled back at Jane.

Emilia was nervous. Why would he ask them that? She felt uncomfortable. She smiled and nodded before she got to her feet. Together, the three of them entered the private room on the private plane. Emilia could not believe her eyes. A king-sized bed was placed in a corner of the room. A mini bar stood in another corner. A TV was put on one of the walls. The room was tastefully decorated and had an almost seductive vibe about it.

"Want a drink?" the General asked handing them both a drink Emilia could not place. It was the future after all. "Jane and I are... very close," the General continued. "We have shared more than you know. We have a special bond and tell each other everything." Emilia just stared.

"I know you fucked," Jane said, clearly annoyed. "Can we just get on with it? I'm horny."

"Of course," the General said and kissed Jane passionately pushing his fingers into her buttcheeks. "Take of your clothes," the General demanded, and Jane obliged.

Emilia stared at them. They were now naked. His rock-hard cock pressed against Jane's hips. They were making out and Jane grabbed his cock, jerking it. The General moved his right hand between her legs and guided his finger in between her folds. She bit her lip and let go off his shaft.

"Oh god," Jane moaned as he found her g-spot. "Emilia, you are missing out."

"Oh, I, I mean..." Emilia could not find words. "Sure." Emilia walked up to the naked general and kissed him before going down on her knees.

"Yes, suck it." The General almost begged for it. But Emilia started licking Jane instead.

"Oh, god," Jane moaned again. She turned around, bent over and pushed her ass and pussy in Emilia's face. Emilia licked her clit and fingered her wet pussy. Jane started sucking the General's throbbing dick.

The General started face-fucking Jane as Jane felt too much pleasure of her own to focus on anything else. Emilia was wet too, but wanted to make Jane cum. It did not take long. Jane shivered and her whole body shook as a trembling orgasm rode through her body like a wild fire. Her female juices squirted in Emilia's face.

"Emilia, get on the bed," the general commanded. Emilia did what was asked of her.

The general separated her legs and brought his mouth to her pussy. He was good at this. Emilia moaned loudly and was sure she would cum any minute. But then the General stopped. Emilia was begging for more.

"Please, make me cum, please," she said. The General laughed, grabbed his cock and drove it in to the depths of her pussy.

"Oh my God," Emilia screamed. "FUCK!" She was fucked hard. Jane had recovered from her orgasm and sat down on the bed. She started rubbing Emilia's clit. Emilia came. "FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!" A stream of pussy juice squirted over his cock and he pulled out. Jane started sucking his cock to get a taste of Emilia's pussy. Emilia joined her. They sucked his cock side by side. Licking his cockhead. Sucking on his balls.

"I'm gonna cum!" the general moaned and pulled out of Emilia's mouth. He jerked his cock as jets of cum shot out and land in Emilia's face. Jane was not late to lick it off. Emilia smiled as it happened. She was in post-orgasm bliss.

"Okay, I need a shower." The General said. "Wanna join me?"

-

They landed in Australia early in the morning. Emilia woke up naked, next to Jane who was spooning with the General. She was naked too and her nipples looked over the cover. Emilia got up and grabbed her clothes. She looked back at the bed and saw the General standing by the bed. Jane was sitting on it, sucking his cock. The General looked at Emilia and nodded. Emilia got dressed and left the room.

An hour later they were on their way to the Australian Time-Travel Agency. Yes, it exists. Emilia sat, again, in the same car as Jane and the General. The two of them looked happy and smiled at Emilia. "You will receive all the information about the war as soon as we arrive," The General said.

The base was a large building, heavily guarded my military forces using weapons Emilia had never seen. The Australian Leader showed them the way to the briefing room. In one of the chairs was Margot Robbie. She got up, smiled, shook their hands and sat down.

"Okay, now that we're all here," the General began, "we can tell you everything. We know very little ourselves. We know that Emilia was sent here so that the necklace could be stolen. In doing so the culprit made us aware of the theft. He or she is mocking us. The same goes for the case with Margot."

"Why these two actresses?" a soldier asked.

"We think, or know, that the criminal or criminals, want 'The Artefacts of Time'," the General answered and whispering broke out in the audience. "This has been a legend, I know, but it is very real. Since Emilia and Margot don't know the story, I will tell the tale. In 2048, we found a scroll and three objects in a grave in the Sahara Desert. The scroll said that three objects could give their master power to control space and time. The objects were called 'The Artefacts of Time' and their master had died, and the scroll and the objects were hidden the grave. The legend says that only a true heir can use the objects rightly. In the wrong hands, space and time will implode, as will the universe."

"But its just a legend?" a soldier asked again.

"I am afraid not. The objects were real, and we spread them over three continents; America, Europe and Australia. We said they were just jewelry and hid the truth. But someone knows and is trying to find them. Emilia had one, the necklace. The second object, a bracelet, I owned by Margot Robbie." Silence fell.

"The third object?" Emilia asked mesmerized by the story.

"It is a staff, with which one can divide time itself. It is currently in the possession of Daisy Ridley, since it was used in 'Star Wars'," the General said. "And sadly, the objects can't travel through time, so we must find the objects somewhere in the timeline and secure the, for the future."

"What are we gonna do?" Emilia asked.

"We are going to the year of 2018."