Time Travellers from the 1960's Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne took off her clothes, so quickly he hardly noticed. Reciprocating he slipped down his trousers, revealing his stiffened cock. He did not wish to be the one to blame for preventing a sexual event. If she was up for it, he certainly was.

"Can I suck you?" she asked politely, getting straight to grips with the essential aim.

"Of course, please do!" This was going to be a wonderful experience! She was making it so easy for him. She handled him deftly, with experience and style, making a show of her slim body as she bent erotically before him. As he lay back he took off his T shirt, joining her in complete nakedness. He explored her body with his hands while she ministered to him.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked. He knew what she meant. She wanted him inside her. Instead of lying back and waiting for him to mount her, she lost no time in climbing over him and inserting herself over his excited cock.

"Shouldn't we put a condom on," he asked, but it was already too late!

"We have some just in that drawer," she said. She was off him as quickly as she had got onto him, athletically over to the drawer and returning to slip one on his stiff cock. It was done almost before he could realise. 'What a woman,' he thought, 'she is fantastic!' She was straight back on him with barely a pause. She rode him expertly and he was very excited.

"Take me from behind," she suggested, and he did, with her leaning against the edge of the bed. He really began to fuck her hard now as he viewed her slinky body and blonde hair and explored her with his hands. She was dripping with her own fluids, wanting him to punish her with his cock.

In an unusual move she climbed off the bed and stood in the middle of the open floor, bending completely forwards, completely subservient to his invasion of her, touching her toes. She was so supple, so completely giving.

"Go on, fuck me," she said. "You can have me!" So he did, using her at the end like a rag doll, until his cum squirted amply into her wet passage. By her breathlessness she must have come too!

Lynne stayed naked on the bed in Ted's arms for some time. At first neither of them could say much, but there was no embarrassment at what had just passed between them. She was really gorgeous. Ted felt it had been the most natural act of swinging he had done. Once everyone was committed to what they were about to do they all just played their part. Lynne was a lovely talkative and interesting woman, they talked about previous encounters quite openly, and the open nature of his relationship with Louise.

He stroked and later offered to lick Lynne's fresh pussy, which she then begged him to do, warming her up again. They would have done the act again, he was sure, but Louise came into the bedroom, from the lounge, smiling contentedly, and leading a contented looking Nick, neither of them wearing clothes. He had heard them next door in the lounge, furniture creaking and the whimpering of Louise, over an extended period, so he assumed they too had had good sex.

"I think we've had enough, for now," laughed Louise. "How about you two?"

"Sure," said Lynne. "I suppose I have had enough, and its getting rather late! As long as we can all meet up again tomorrow at some point and do it all again. Why don't we get together at the beach tomorrow and do it, without drawing attention, in the sand dunes?"

So Ted and Louise got dressed and made their way back to their hotel room after more pleasant chatter, looking forward to spending more time with their new friends, the following day.

12