Time Warp

Story Info
Her invention had a raunchy inspiration.
2.2k words
4.27
42.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

"What is it?" Dan asked. "It looks like some kind of spacecraft. Am I on the right track? Is this the big top-secret project that's been keeping you away from home at night?"

"Well, not really," Gina said. "Though, I suppose in the most technical sense, you're not exactly wrong. This device allows you to travel not through space, but through time."

"A time machine? Yeah, right. We should have quit after the first bottle of wine. No, really, though, what is it?"

"I told you. It's a time machine. Here, let me show you how it works." Gina climbed inside the machine and sat in the vinyl chair at the center of the chamber. Even after 10 years of marriage, Dan couldn't help but check out her body as she buckled herself in. Especially since the seat belt was a harness that threaded between her legs, and she was wearing a short rayon skirt. "First you strap yourself in, it's not really a bumpy ride, but the numbers indicate that it could be, theoretically."

"You've traveled time before?" Dan asked, hardly believing that this was true. He knew his wife was brilliant, and he knew that she did some pretty amazing work. But a time machine?

"Of course. We started doing short hops a few months ago. Just a day or two ahead or behind. But two weeks ago, we started doing longer hops in the 5- to 50-year range. That's what we call them—hops."

"Wait, wait. What is this machine for? I mean, what do you do with it? Is it for the military?"

"Somewhat. But not officially. We have our own uses that could be construed as military in nature, but no government agency knows anything about this machine. Our uses are purely humanitarian, and we serve no interest other than the common good."

"This sounds really dangerous. Why did you bring me here? I mean, isn't this a colossal breach of security?"

"Yes. Yes it is. But … well … I have this, um, thing I want to do. And in order for me to feel good about it, you need to know about this machine."

"Thing?"

"Yes. Call it hubris if you want, but there's something I've always wanted to do, even when the machine was nothing but equations in a notebook. I shouldn't do this, but I just can't help it. I guess you could say that, although the machine has many important uses, what I am about to do was my real inspiration and reason for building it. But I needed you to know a little bit about the machine beforehand. Otherwise, there could have been … repercussions." With this, she began pushing buttons on a control panel in the ceiling. "I'm going to go away now, but you'll only miss me for about fifteen seconds. Don't worry, I've done dozens of hops."

Dan didn't know what to say. What could she possibly be doing? He racked his brain but he couldn't come up with anything she might be talking about. He squeezed his eyes shut to massage the lids, and when he opened them again, the machine was gone.

In an instant, it was back again. Gina climbed out looking much worse for the wear. Her hair was mussed and ratted, as though she had just awoken. She no longer wore lipstick. The beautiful, dark eye makeup she had worn just moments ago was now smeared and smudged. And (could it be?) the buttons of her blouse were done up wrong.

"So, what do you think?" she asked. "Was it worth it?"

Dan didn't know what she was talking about at first. But then, the memory began to form.

The memory was so real and vivid that it hit him like a fist. In a state bordering on terror he collapsed into a chair and gripped the arms as images, sounds and even smells arranged themselves in his brain. Like a reader lost in a book, he forgot completely about the room he was in and the real world around him. Instead, he submerged into the autumn of his 18th year.

2.

He was a freshman, in his third week of college. Unlike most of his classmates, he was a commuter student, a townie who lived in a small, private room above his parents' garage. On this particular night, he had just returned home after a night of heavy backseat necking with his new girlfriend Gina. Both of them were virgins, and Dan's cock was still erect, his balls aching in need of release.

"Hi," said a voice as he entered his room. He practically screamed. It was a woman, an older woman, stunningly beautiful and sexily clad in flimsy rayon. "Recognize me?" she said. "I'm Gina, your girlfriend. Actually, I'm Gina, your wife."

Dan stood speechless, crazily thinking that maybe he was hallucinating, maybe somebody had slipped him some kind of drug. It was Gina. She was 10 years older, and far, far sexier. But it was Gina nonetheless.

"I was silly at 18, Dan. There were so many things I wouldn't do, and I can't even imagine why not. Anyway, don't worry about how I got here, just realize that I've come to you tonight to make things right. Just realize that I'm yours, and you can do anything you want with me."

Dan heart nearly exploded as she removed her blouse and bra to reveal the full, round breasts that he had minutes ago been trying—and failing—to get at in the back of his father's Pontiac. Then she pulled down her skirt and panties with one smooth motion, giving Dan an unhindered view of the first real vagina he had ever seen. "Take off your clothes, Dan," she said. "Before we can really start to have fun, we have to fix the problem that that silly girl gave you."

Dan didn't need any more prompting. In seconds, he was out of his clothes and standing before her with his cock harder than it had ever been.

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob, Dan?" she asked, kneeling down before him. "I'd love that. I'd love to make you cum in my mouth." Grasping him by the buttocks, she slipped her mouth over his cock and began sucking gently. Within seconds, his hot semen shot into the back of her throat, overflowed her mouth and ran down her chin and onto her tits.

"There," she said, looking into his eyes and smirking. "Now that we've, um, released the pressure, we can get into bed and have some real fun. Dan, I'm really fucking horny and I want you to lick my pussy." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs, then opened her slick labia with her fingers. "You've never seen this before, have you? Touch it. It would be so wonderful if you'd touch it."

At the sight of Gina's wet vagina, Dan's erection returned in full. He slipped one, then two, then three fingers inside of her.

"Feels good, doesn't it? Imagine fucking me. Imagine slipping inside my hot little cunt. But not yet, I need to come first. Take your fingers out and touch me on the outside, right here. Oh, yes, now, lick it. Lick it until I come." In a few minutes, with surprisingly little direction, Dan tongued her to a boiling climax that had her clamping his head between her thighs, pulling his hair and madly fucking his face until both of them were out of breath.

Dan felt pretty bold at this point. He wasn't questioning where this woman had come from, or whether she was even real. He knew only that this was the most incredible thing that had ever happened to him, and that he wasn't through with this woman, not by a long shot. But as he rolled her on her back and prepared to climb on top over her, practical matters hit him.

"Shit," he said. "Uh, I don't have any condoms."

Gina laughed and reached down to massage his cock. "So what? Dan, you're a virgin. I'm your wife. I'm on the Pill. Don't worry about anything, just fuck me, baby." With that, she wrapped her legs around him and guided him inside her.

After that, he had no choice. His body did exactly what it wanted. His hips bucked, pistoning his hard rod in and out of her wetness. All the while, she kissed him, pausing to bite his neck and the lobes of his ears. "Don't hold back," she said to him. "This is your time. If you want to come, just spill it into me, baby. If you want to do it, do it."

He couldn't hold on after that. Those words, that voice … it was too much for him. He buried his head into the nape of her neck and shuttered as a tremendous orgasm took over his body.

They lay there like that for awhile, their cum trickling onto the sheets, his cock growing soft inside her. He had never been so content or fulfilled, and he was almost asleep before she began to move her hips once again.

"I have to leave soon," she said. "And I don't know if I'm going to be able to come back. So let's make the most of this and do it one more time. And Dan? I really meant it when I said you can do anything you want with me."

A tingle creeped up Dan's back, but he really didn't know what to do. He was hard again, and he found his body beginning to move involuntarily, much like it had done before.

"Dan, you have to realize something. You're not going to be able to do this stuff for a long time. Silly, 18-year-old Gina won't do anything even close to this until she's much older. So let's make this count, Dan. I realize you're inexperienced, so I'll make this easy and give you a choice. You can fuck my pussy in whatever position you want. Or I can give you a long and teasing blowjob. Or, maybe you want to fuck me in the ass?"

"God," Dan said. "Yeah, I want to fuck you in the ass."

"I knew you did, Dan. I know you. And if there's two things you like, one is for me to talk dirty. The other," she said, pausing to push him off of her and take his hard-on into her mouth for a few lurid sucks, "the other is to fuck me up the asshole like the filthy little slut that I am."

Dan tried to roll her over onto her stomach but she stopped him. "No, no, baby. You can't just dive right into this. We need some lubrication." She picked up a bottle of Aloe Vera gel that was sitting on the nightstand. "Hmm. I wonder what you use this for," she said, teasingly. "Sunburns, I suppose. Here, put some of this on your fingers and lube me up."

He did as he was told. "Yeah, now finger me out a little, baby. Like that. Oh, god, yes. Here, let me lube up that cock of yours. There … there. I'm ready now baby. Give it to me." She rolled over and spread herself, and he pushed the head of his cock against her little pink starfish.

"It's a tight fit, isn't it baby? Easy now. Keep going. There. Oh, fuck! Oh, don't stop!" He was halfway into her ass and he couldn't believe the sensation. He'd never imagined it would be so hot and so tight. And it was such a dirty, filthy violation! And this woman—who in every way resembled sweet, shy Gina from his biology class—she loved every minute of it. His sweet little girlfriend had become this, this dazzling, sophisticated, trash-talking, cum-eating, ass-fucking slut!

"Oh, yes, up my ass you motherfucker!" she cried. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck my ass!"

Having already cum twice, he could take his time and enjoy himself. As he rammed himself in and out of her, he marveled at the small, round cheeks of her ass, and the way the small of her back dipped down in a pronounced arch. Then he started admiring every detail of her—the sheen of her hair as she whipped her head around, the sides of her breasts as they giggled beneath her. Her fucked her for a long time, but when looked down and noticed the way her body seemed to grip him, he gave in and came violently inside her.

After that, the two of them collapsed into the bed and dozed in each other's arms for awhile. Finally, Gina rose and dressed. "Now I want you to take good care of your little girlfriend Gina," she said. "Don't pressure her. She needs time. If you're nice to her, and let her evolve at her own pace, you'll have me as your reward for the rest of your life. Goodbye, Dan. I'll see you soon." Then, before he could think of anything that might stop her, she stepped out the door and disappeared.

3.

"Well?" Gina said again, startling Dan out of his trance. "So, tell me. Was it worth it?"

Dan looked around the lab, actually surprised to find himself there, to realize that it all had taken place in his head. "I … wow."

"I'll take that as a yes," Gina said, climbing onto his lap. "But you know, Dan, you came two more times than I did. It seems you owe me."

He was happy to oblige. It was, after all, the least he could do.