Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 03

Story Info
Islands transported back in time one guy many girls.
10k words
4.69
9.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Warp

Girl guides of Chester

Part 3

Remy blushes and said, "Your leg it looks serious."

Julie said, "Yes very, they say it's getting better but I am getting prepared to lose it."

I said, "Julie they said no such thing. Joyce said she may have to operate, she is surgical trained you know part of that sleep learning and we got two chemist Janet and John."

"Yes I know I am a pessimist thinking the worst."

Remy said, "You must think positive don't let those bad endorphin s get at you keep think positive it really works." Just before you came in Joyce gave me a sedative and I don't mean to be rude but I am about to fall asleep again. I said, "Take care we well watch your progress."

We left and went in the kitchen, Joyce, Jean, Janet, and John were there. Remy said, "Oh the A team is here. May I ask do you need some of my parts to make her well if you do the answer is yes."

Jean got up and hugged her and said, "You are such a special person and so important to this family but no that is not what is needed. Brad here is a man of his word and he gave you his word to do something and only you can make him stop.

Remy said, "I don't understand."

I said, "When I made my promise I forgot about Julie. In order for me to take you all six of us have to go the collar they wear has a range of about a mile outside that range and the collar will kill them."

Joyce speaks up and says, "You see the shape she is in we are trying to save her leg and we are having some success if we move her onto the boat and she gets any moisture or salt or germs in that leg she will lose it. If she stays here and Brad goes as soon as he is out of range the collar will kill her.

Remy said, "Then we can't go Mom is probably already gone and I don't want to lose anyone from this family."

"Brad you are released from your promise I am sad but it is what it is."

I hugged her and said, "You are more grown up than a lot of the seniors here." She reached down grabbed my cock and said does that mean I can have this?"

I laughed and said, "No absolutely not you need to wait a few years for that but on your 18th birthday if you want me it is yours."

We talked about Julie for a bit and Jill just finished some oatmeal cookies and we all had one with a glass of milk.

We went out in the yard and the mill was humming along Remy stayed to help Jill. Janet was by my side and we went to the barn and started finish planing the maple then put my dado blade in cut the grove and set the guide for the tongue by the end of day all the hard wood was cut edges sanded and first coat of varnish on. We went and checked on the addition and the joists were in and the five foot knee wall was done and the pre-made roof trusses were being lifted by a tripod cable and a snatch block.

There was plenty of help we were in the way John had this under control. Janet and I went and caught the roster and put him out of the coop all the chickens were on their eggs we put feed in the trough in front of them and water in the other so they could hatch their eggs. We fed the pigs and the goats were out grazing with the cows and the lama.

By the next day the boards were cut the roof was on and I had four bundles of metal roofing it only took half a bundle to do this roof and the cap by the end of the week the outside logs were up windows cut out and in place. We were roof now what they called roof tight.

Next John Jack and I wired it low voltage for lights and four 110 plugs then we put in two four piece bathrooms on each floor and made these separate rooms the rest remained open. In the center we run a chimney and the pellet stoves converted to burn chips as well.

Later that week Janet and I were enjoying sex she was so beautiful her hands callused from hard work. We were in bed she was on her knees and I was fucking here from the rear. I could feel the knob of cock pushing the muscles apart and my shaft could feel them close around my shaft. Janet was panting with ecstasy as I fucked her.

Janet started a rant, "Oh fuck you're a kid you can't, fuck you are, no you can't, ahh, but fuck you are you have such a fucking huge cock, I am cumming, Oh my god eeehhhh Christ your fucking fantastic." I rode her through and as soon as she was coming down from her climax and her cunt muscles weren't as tight as a vice around my shaft I started shooting my load into her.

The hot come hitting her walls had her climaxing again and her yelling, "Master fucker how can you do this I love it, I want you." She collapsed face down and I went with her leaving my cock plugging her cunt hole and started fucking her some more she screamed cumming again within two minutes and with every pump was moaning and groaning she was so loud that Joyce, Jill, Remy, and Jean who were in the house at the time came and were watching the show from the door way.

I seen this at the end and decided to have some more fun. I said, "You like that slave?" her face buried in the mattress mumbled something like it was fantastic. I said, "Good then slave can lick me clean," and I rolled off her and she didn't move.

I said for the benefit of those watching, Janet tingle and her collar shocked her. At that point her body reacted and she flew to her knees with a horrified look. And I said, "Slave do as you were told."

With a croaky crying voice she said, "Yes master and proceed to lick my shaft Jean was taking back by this and Remy just looked like a deer caught in headlights, Remy froze not believing what she was seeing.

I started moaning, "Good job slave, oh nice few more years of training might even be great."

Janet was quite coherent and couldn't believe I zapped her after that fantastic fuck. Then I decided to cum shooting my jizz in her face and hair and I said, "You best swallow some slave," and she put her mouth over my cock and I filled it she swallowed but there was so much it was running down the sides of her cheek. She sat up on her knees cum running down on her nice breast I reached up and massaged the jizz into her breast and twisted her nipples causing her to moan.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "Why master why did you do that after you made fantastic love to me."

"Because my sweet slave for another month you are my slaves and you being the ring leader of destruction I am going to play with you at my discretion and besides you look so beautiful with my Jizz on you."

Remy spoke, "Miss Jean why did he do that to sister Janet."

I heard what she said and for the first time I felt that family bond speaking Janet as a sister.

Jean said, "Any girl or guy with a collar on is a slave to Brad for the rest of their lives he can choose not to use this power but it is there, and he can use it at any time and the ones with the collars are aware of this. Now Jill and John are special slaves to him they must receive his cum every three days or they will experience terrific pain and that is not Brad's doing that happened to these two in the sleep time. Brad has literally saved their lives."

Remy said, "That is fantastic I wish I could be his slave he is the most, totally rad."

I couldn't help it I had to laugh and I said, "Janet your sister wants to be a slave like you what do you think of that."

"Remy you don't ever want to be a slave at anybody's beck and call."

"Well I don't see why not we are everybody's slave now you guys all tell us what to do and have to do it. I think it would be a breath of fresh air to be told by only one person what to do."

That took us all back I never looked at the cadets point of view and Remy was right and I said, "Remy I will work on something so you girls won't feel this way we all have to work but you are right you girls are not slaves."

Remy said, "I would love to be your slave to be made love to like that and then have the honor of having your sparkling Jizz over my face and body I would leave it for all to see that I am yours and we belong to each other."

Jean said, "Time for you to get back to the kitchen young lady," and the girls left. I got up helped Janet to her feet she was still angry with me zapping her and shooting Jizz all over her but as we walked to the shower I was squeezing her ass cheeks and said, "I am not sure there is a nicer pair on the island." We both got in the shower and I washed her and lay my hands on her shoulders and massaged them as the tense muscles fell away we kissed and I said, "My slave should kiss better than that."

"You little shit she said and she turned around dueling with our tongues and then she went looking for my tonsils while her hands went squeezing my ass cheeks after a few minutes she broke the kiss.

"Wow you do know how to kiss my love. I guess you need no training in that department," I said with a grin from ear to ear.

Janet said, "You are exasperating at times master."

"Hum, and that is a bad thing?"

With a smile on her face she said, "No I guess not you keep us on our toes."

I picked her up and lowered her on my hard cock it sank right in with little resistance and I said, "Is this the toes you want to be standing on?" I walked down the stairs her arms around my neck and her ass cheeks exposed bouncing on my cock. At the bottom she was panting and climaxed again. I held off and kept walking her around the kitchen I turned on a waltz on the recorder and dance around with her bouncing on my pole until we both came again I let her off and with week knees she went down on me and sucked me clean. I said, "Slave time to get to work go collect the eggs or something," and I slapped her gently on her ass.

Now she walked out head held high and Jean just looked and then said, "You are something else a while ago she wanted to hang you now she is happier than if she one a lottery."

I said, "While the music is playing may I have this dance?"

For the first time I held Jean in my arms my hard cock feeling her bush and clit as we danced then I kissed her she was reluctant at first. She broke away and said, "I am old enough to be your mother."

"And so you shall be my dear and so you shall," as we danced and I kissed her again this time she let our tongues meat in a much more passionate kiss, as one hand massaged her breast and the other cupped her ass cheek. It wasn't long and she laid her head on my shoulder and she said, "Are we really going to do this Brad?"

I grabbed her hair gently pulled it back so we were looking face to face my blue eyes staring into her brown eyes and my hard cock rubbing along her now wet clit. Without a word she took my hand and we went to my bedroom off the kitchen next to where Julies hospital room is.

I lowered Jean on the bed with a gentle kiss and then moved down and started massaging on foot then the calve all the way up to her inner thy brushing her clit then I did the other leg and when I reached her clit I ran my tongue over it and vigorously started licking and sucking her clit when I bit and pulled with my teeth she climaxed and said, "Oh my you are talented."

And then I continued to lick as my hands started on her nipples when I felt her starting to shake approaching her second orgasm I moved up and inserted my cock into her soaked pussy but she was surprisingly tight and she moaned with a bit of pain in her voice as my shaft pushed onward into the depth of her love hole. Soon I was in and I kissed her waiting for those cunt muscles to relax a bit, Christ this woman was tight.

It was not long before I felt her squeeze her muscles on my cock and she started to squirm so she could feel the sensations so I gave her what Jean was looking for I started to pump fuck in and out of her love hole she started shaking and cum within seconds and I felt her finger nails go deep in my back so I fucked her hard and shot my load as she was pulsating with her own orgasm.

She was moaning with pleasure and after a few more pumps she was say yes...s repeatedly with every thrust of my cock.

I gazed into her eyes the went back in her head and she went limp I kept pounding away and in a few minutes her eyes opened her body froze and she screamed as she soaked me with her pee I just kept going not wanting to embarrass her she kept shooting a squirt with every pump she came rigid again and more came out we were both soaked so I shot another load into her and she just squeezed and said, "Darling I can't take any more you own me my darling never have I had so much pleasure."

I said, "We best get up so your pee doesn't stain the bed."

She laughed scooped some up on her finger and put it to my lips. It didn't smell like piss and as I tasted it that sure was not piss.

"That is a woman's cum few men can make a woman squirt any amount by just fucking them it is usually when they are using tongue and hands."

"Looks like I need more teachers."

Jean said, "I think you got the concept down just fine. I can't remember ever being so satisfied," and she kissed me passionately pushing me back on the soaked bed and she lined my cock up and rode me like a wild bronco.as she started to build I let go shooting my cum into her and that took her over the edge she froze up again but this time I was ready and I used my hands under her ass cheeks to hold her off me a couple of inches and I fucked her hard as she cum, liquid flowing like water and that Slurpee sound as I smashed my cock deep into her. The loan moans brought girls from the new extension to watch me fuck there leader.

Jean didn't care she was in another world entirely cumming with every thrust my cock drove into her. Alas she fell off and to her surprise I got up knelt on the floor and started sucking her clit lapping up her clit and the cum as more gushed she screamed an ungodly scream and passed out again.

This time I moved up and leaned over her face-to-face looking at her features and as her eyes opened I stuck out my tongue and licked her lips.

Before I could react she flung her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss you would not believe we trade spit tongues and maybe even teeth. When it was over some of the girls were masturbating at the door. I got up and offered my hand pulling her up.

She looked into my eyes and said, "My lover it is shower time and don't touch me I will just die. I am so sensitive everywhere. We must have given you some kind of making love program no one on this planet could match your skills my love."

We walked by the girls as they gave way like royalty was coming through. Jean and I showered we soaped each other but Jean really couldn't take any more affectionate touches her body just shook. We went to the kitchen. Heidi came out red faced as she had just masturbated and said that was so fantastic.

Dr. Jean I know this may not be the time but I turned 18 a week ago and just finished my period. I don't know if I am having vision issue maybe going blind I do not know. I am seeing a glow around people most have a white misty glow like you had. When I look at Brad he is a brilliant yellow like looking at the sun. John is yellow but has a green tint Jack is green tint. Most all the girls are white but Joyce, Janet, Jill, and now you have a yellow mixed in but more yellow."

"Heidi I am on cloud nine at the moment but I have heard of people having your gift. Your not going blind, some people have this it is said that in the early years all mankind could see these auroras.

"If you say Janet, Joyce, Jill, and I have this color and you're sure that is what you see then these people including me are pregnant."

"I think it is impossible with me, we just finished having sex mind blow sex but they do say life begins at the point of conception."

I reached over and we kissed Jean and Heidi said, "Don't start again I just am settling down from watching your last episode."

Jean and I broke the kiss and we laughed. Jean said, "This man has wore me out, so you are safe from me at least."

I said, "Let's go to the barn Heidi and Jean we can put together a family project I have been working on."

Out we went and in the barn was the extra pieces of varnished maple but these pieces were 2 inches thick we laid them out across the work benches and made a table for the kitchen for us all to eat at the one built in the kitchen nook was great for 6 but not 22 people this would accommodate that.

We worked the rest of the morning Heidi and Jean were watching me now and my swinging cock that was semi hard.

After the legs were built I had them both sit on to check for strength and I started to finger Jen and Heidi at the same time Heidi said, "This is a different way to see if its strong."

She moaned as I squeezed on her nib and Jean was so wet she said, "Not again I am not sure this body can take you again."

"Well there are two of you so you can share like a good family does."

Heidi said, "You're my first Brad.

I said, "And you are my first girl named Heidi." She nervously laughed and as I went to kiss her Jean pulled me to the table and started to hand pump my cock and lick my knob while I passionately kissed Heidi. I fondled her breast small b size about the size of Jeans as I pulled on her nipples she started to shutter. I knew I found a way to her pussy.

I was moaning and knew I was going to cum soon I worked on Heidi and broke our kiss, moved my mouth down to suckle her nipple gently grabbing it with my teeth and pulling she was soaked and starting to scream as my cup started to blast Jean swallowed some and then took my cock from her mouth and let it cum over her face and breast. She let some sliver down over my own cock making it well lubed and she said, "Take her now master," and I moved my body up as she spread he legs further as if to say welcome take me.

With her pussy being soaked and my fresh cum on mine it slid into her love hole breaking right through her hymen all in one smooth action. She moaned with pain but said, "Make me a woman make me your woman."

I started to pump her moans turned to pleasure and then I felt a hand rubbing my ass and a finger on my rosebud as I fucked Heidi my actions had this finger enter my ass and I instantly cum in Heidi's pussy.

Within a few minutes Heidi was cumming and I kept fucking her as hard as I could as this finger was joined by a second stretching my ass as I stretched Heidi pussy. I was being fucked by these fingers and I was getting ready to cum again when Heidi seized up her muscles froze around my cock.

I started push my cum into her and she started squeezing pulsating on my cock and screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck your whore master give me all that huge cock."

I was spent and rolled off her and Jean and Heidi both started licking the side of my shaft and I cum again shooting like a fountain into the air coming back to splatter over there face and hair. They licked me clean and helped me up we went back to the house Jack and John took one look at the girls and turned away not wanting blue balls themselves. Betty was bringing boards from the mill and was shocked that they were both wearing my cum letting her know that I had them both. Heidi said, "He is out of this world Betty."

Jean said, "He has given me a child I am so happy."

I said, "Betty if they keep going I will have to make bigger doorways my chest won't get through them." That got them all laughing and the dinner bell rang. So now everybody got to see the cum all over both them.

I sent John, Jack and four three seniors to bring in the new table. They did and Jill washed the cum off it saying, "It looks like it's been christened" and set the new table. They got a few boxes and put planks across laid some blankest so we wouldn't get splinters in our ass and we sat down to pancakes and fresh picked strawberries.

Jean Heidi went for a quick shower and returned. Heidi looked in the mirror and once at the table announce she was pregnant and also Jean, Jill, Janet, and Joyce. The rest of lunch was consumed with this aurora thing and this special gift that Heidi had. It was a beautiful day and there was still a ton of work to do but I said, "This afternoon we are going for a picnic and a swim back at the waterfall."