Time with Diana Ch. 06

Story Info
Milking the Surf Boat Crew.
1.6k words
4.03
18.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Milking the Surf Boat Crew

Sitting on the balcony one Sunday afternoon with Rod and Allan, Diana challenged us to come up with a way she could enter a men's change room so she could join them in the showers. The local clubs seemed out of the question, as there was a well-controlled access to each that we knew. An admission station where you paid, or showed your pass, received your costumes and towel, and then were channelled into the male or female change rooms, commanded each possible location. We could not disguise Diana as a man in a way that could trick the attendant.

Rod hit on the surf club idea. The junior rowing crew trained each Tuesday evening after work, and needed access to the club to obtain and return the boat, and to change before and after training. In those days the surf clubs did not allow female members, and so there was only a single change and shower facility. The junior crew, being aged between 18 and 21, was required to have an older member on hand with keys to access and close the club, and Rod could get himself on duty one training night.

We knew it would be easy for Diana to enter the club after the crew had finished training, returned the boat and were taking their shower before Rod locked the club. Almost certainly no-one else would be in the club at that time (after 8pm), and Rod would be at the door to control access. The problem was that things might get out-of-hand with a naked woman joining five fit young men in the shower. They could easily get the impression that an "onion" (a gang bang) was in the offing, and they could get out of control.

After some thought, Diana thought she could probably keep them in check, with the help of Rod and me if necessary, and that a gang bang with five young guys might even be something she might find interesting.

So the night arrived. Rod helped the crew get their boat down onto the beach, locked the club and joined Diana and me in the hotel across the road for a few drinks, and from which we could watch for their return from the surf. When we saw the boat returning, Rod left and helped them return the boat to the club. Diana and I approached the club and waited for Rod's signal that the crew was now in the showers.

When given our cue, we entered the club, and Rod directed us to the change room, where we could see the shower room at the opposite end. Passing through the changing area, Diana lifted her dress over her head, and strolled into the showers.

We heard someone call out "Hey, no ladies allowed!"

Diana, in English accent responded "Where's the ladies' shower?"

"We don't have one."

"Well I'll just have to shower here. You guys don't mind do you?"

Rod and I were now in the entrance to the showers, and the guys noticed us. It was revealing how modest the guys were to begin with. There were only four as one had gone home without showering. They covered themselves with their hands, but focussed on Diana as she stepped under a vacant shower and turned on the water. Rod had forgotten to tell her there was only cold water, so she jumped as the water hit her, but recovered to start up a conversation with the lads. It was basic stuff -- what had they been doing, what she had been doing (a quick dip in the surf, followed by a need to shower the salt off), that Europe was more used to unisex shower facilities, etc. She kept up her posh British accent throughout.

Finally, as the guys were over their initial shock, and the crown jewels were not being so protected, Diana asked "Can someone lend me some soap?"

The guys looked at each other, still guarding their best friends, and finally one stepped forward, one hand still protecting his manhood, and offered soap to Diana with the other.

As she turned around Diana asked "Can you apply some to my back first?"

Looking back at his mates, the young man gingerly rubbed her back with the soap bar. "I'll need some on my bottom too" Diana offered.

Our friend was now getting into the moment, and started soaping down between her legs and around her bald pussy, as she turned to face him and the others had begun to leave their own showers and surround them. Diana looked absolutely stunning. Her body glistened in the light shining on her alabaster water-soaked skin. Her face glowed. Her nipples were stiffening. Her hairless pussy was open and excited.

"Can I help?" one asked.

"Sure. I think your mate is stuck down there, so my titties need some cleaning too."

She soon had all four lathering her body, borrowing suds from the feverish application being administered below. Occasionally each would cast an inquisitive look towards Rod, who merely nodded in return.

The soap slipped from the hand of the downstairs cleaner, but he left his fingers gently probing the accommodating orifice.

"I'll get it" Diana offered as she bent to retrieve the slippery bar from the floor. As she came up, she began to apply the soap to the nearest penis, which was already at full attention.

"These little guys get sweaty and dirty too" she declared as she soaped his testicles.

Before very long, this first penis shot its load, as its owner moaned and buckled at the knees. Another cock replaced the original in Diana's hands, as a cock was also pushed up against her pussy. "Sorry! No fucking! Hand jobs only!" she ordered, as she backed away from the would-be intruder.

And so she managed the entire scenario. In more ways than one, the boys were like jelly in her hands. She kept up a polite patter throughout, admonishing them if they tried to cross the boundary she was setting, yet commenting positively on each one's manhood, behaviour and performance.

At last she had relieved each penis of its contents, and had allowed sufficient exploration of her own sex, and so she announced "I think we've had enough for tonight. Can I borrow someone's towel?"

Turning off her own shower, she suggested they return to turn off their own showers and follow her into the change area, where she accepted the towel on offer. Rather than use the towel on herself first, she gently and quickly removed the water from each guy, and then offered her own body for their attention, using a freshly offered towel. During this time she and Rod explained her mission, from concept to fulfilment, and introduced me as Diane's partner.

"Basically, Diana is an exhibitionist" explained Rod. "She just loves to show off her body to appreciative audiences. And my friend here delights in studying audience response."

"We usually have a quick drink over the road after training" explained one of the boys. "Would you like to join us?"

The boys were now putting on their clothes, and as Diana reached for her dress, he continued "I'm sure the patrons would be happy to allow you to practice your exhibitionism on them, if you like."

Being mid-week, now about 9pm, and having already been at the hotel to see that there were not many patrons, Rod and I agreed that this might be fun, if Diana agreed.

So we walked across to the hotel, Diana stark naked, depositing her dress in my car on the way. The boys chose the saloon bar, where drinks were a tad more expensive, but where the clientele was less boisterous and sat at tables rather than at the bar. It was occupied by only about 6 or 7 men, a lady and the barmaid. There was some murmuring as we entered and took our places at a table, while Rob, who knew the barmaid, approached her ordering beers, and seeking her approval for our naked companion.

"Does anyone mind?" she asked.

It was a delightful time, and Diana exploited it to the hilt. For the next round of drinks, Diana offered to get the drinks from the bar if someone gave her the money. I was beaten to my pocket by one of the boat crew. So she got up, taking the money with her to the bar, where she ordered the drinks, waited for them while chatting with the barmaid, and carried them back to our table in three trips. Before she could sit down, a man from another table came up to her and gave her money to buy drinks for his table. The show was repeated.

It was not long before guys were coming in from the public bar, and taking up seats at other tables. We finished up with about 20 people drinking in the saloon bar, and Diana buying drinks for them with their money. She sat at each table for a short time after delivering their drinks, and giving them their change. If this change was offered as a tip, Diana politely declined, explaining that she had nowhere to put the money.

After my shout, Diana had not had the time to consume any of her drinks. We decided it would be appropriate to leave before the audience became too demonstrative. Our departure was cause for much disappointment, but also for requests to come back any time.

"What a great night!" exclaimed Diana, as we boarded my car for the journey home, and we said farewell to the appreciative rowers.

"John will shit himself when we tell him what he missed out on by going home before having a shower" one remarked.