Time with Miri

Story Info
Morning sex with light bondage.
2.1k words
4.09
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers

Miri woke up beside me, stirring slowly before opening her eyes and sitting up beside me. I was reading The Infiltration for the umpteenth time, and she noticed I was at another sex scene.

"Do you read this kind of stuff a lot?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Probably not as often as I should." I took a defensive stance when her brows furrowed. "Hey, come on, this is some pretty good stuff. Gangsters, exploding cars, secret agents... And of course, bondage."

Miri gave me a half-smile. "But if you're a horny teenager like me, it turns you on fast." I had to smile back at that. The curtain upon my teenage years had only fallen a few weeks ago, after all. As I continued reading, she added, "Actually, I'm turned on right now... But that's my problem."

I turned from my book to fix both eyes on this gorgeous woman. "I might be able to help with that," I smirked. "But you know what they say: Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better."

"Oh damnit Kevin... Just do things to me already. Please..."

I laughed quietly, took a deep relaxed breath, then pounced on her before she could move, pitching her ninety degrees onto her side as I ran my fingers up her body. As I grazed a fingernail up her spine, she shivered.

"You're such a tease," she whispered. "You know that right?"

I tangled my fingers in her hair, holding her head captive as I leaned in close to her, my lips just barely touching her as we kissed. She strained to press closer to me but my grip was unyielding.

"And you love it."

"Yes, I love it... I love a lot of things that you do..."

Once again I leaned in, punctuating our conversation with a different kind of oral interaction. I sunk my teeth into her neck, exacting a satisfying squeal from her.

"Do you like it when I torment you?"

Without waiting for an answer I moved my mouth back to hers, hovering just out of range. Her whole body rose and fell perceptibly with her heavy breathing.

"Do you want me to make you beg? Do you want me to make you wait and suffer?"

I moved my tongue over the red mark that had shown up on her neck. She shivered and gasped quietly.

"I want anything you give me..."

Almost before she finished her sentence I had slipped a hand beneath her shorts and panties and pinched her clit hard, making her moan in pain and pleasure. Just something to whet her appetite before I resumed my teasing. We kissed her again, a frenzied, sexual kiss, with tongues and teeth clashing violently. Her body trembled with anticipation under mine.

I let one of my hands rest on the mattress as the other snaked up her back, lifting her up with me into a sitting position. Miri shivered as I moved behind her, kissing a slow circle around her neck as I circled 180 her body. With one last kiss to her earlobe, I slipped her shirt off just before removing my own, leaning forward and pressing my skin against hers. Miri laid her head back on my shoulder, her hair lightly tickling my chest as I held her from behind. My fingers only lingered at her stomach for a few moments before I felt higher, massaging each rib individually as I drew closer and closer to her breasts. When I finally got there, my soft caresses were replaced with rough, firm squeezes. Miri bit her lip and I heard her breath catch in her throat as I rubbed her breasts together, tugging on her nipples gently in the process. I could feel her heart pound in her chest, but she froze when I paused briefly to blindfold her.

"This should be good..." she thought aloud. Her voice was quiet, but husky.

I kissed her earlobe softly and began unclipping her bra.

"What are you going to do to me?" Miri sounded like she could barely keep her voice under control. I doubt I would have been able to either, which was why I didn't answer. She was about to find out anyway.

My hands massaged her ribs again, slowly and gently, before migrating to her shoulders, then down her arms where I took her wrists firmly in my grip and placed them behind her. Miri gasped, a warm, heavy sound, and I imagined her exhaling a puff of vapor. Her sigh was immediately taken back as a sharp gasp as she heard the chains of the handcuffs, followed by the cold metal on her wrists and back as I tightened them on her. I leaned in and nibbled her earlobe once more.

"Do you like being helpless?" I whispered through my teeth, still clamped onto her lobe.

She turned her head as if to look at me, and I kissed her cheek again, putting my palm against her other. "It depends on what happens," she replied quietly.

My hand ran down her neck and chest, my fingernails gently gliding down her shivering body until my fingers found her nipples again. My other hand quickly followed suit as I began to tug gently at the hardening buds. A soft "Mmmm" emanated from her smiling lips, one of the few sounds she made that wasn't enchanted by her irresistible Australian accent, though it was still an impossibly pretty sound. I wondered how hard my fingers would have to work her buds before those lips parted in a guttural groan.

I tightened their grip slowly but surely, watching her every move. She tensed more and more, still trembling as if she was about to explode any second. I could feel her holding her breath and wondered if it was something she was consciously doing. When my pinching became too severe, the last of her breath burst from her lungs a weak moan and she drew in another shakily before she spoke. "Punish me..."

I smiled, my face pressed against her neck and I knew she could feel it. I slowly twisted the pink nubs, further and further as her hands curled up into fists and rattled the cuffs binding her. I bit her neck hard, making her gasp as my mouth moved up to her ear.

"Beg me for more." I let the words come out of my mouth in a whispered puff of hot air.

Miri didn't hesitate. "Punish me," she whimpered.

I continued twisting, now tugging at them as well, watching the conflicting pain and pleasure play across her face as she tensed and writhed in my arms. When I had twisted as far as my wrist would allow, Miri took a deep breath of relief, which I stole from her lips a moment later, pulling her back toward me on a slant and clamping my mouth over hers. I continued pinching and pulling on her buds as we kissed, muffling her moans with my lips, then pulling away just enough to watch her expression as my fingers loosened, watching her draw quick, shallow breaths of relief. Despite the blindfold, I was still able to see her temple and jawline relax. Her head flopped back, leaving her neck completely exposed. I took full advantage and kissed a line down her chin to her neck, licking gratuitously.

"You make me feel so good..." Miri whispered, so faintly I wouldn't have heard it if my ear hadn't been two inches from her lips. I paused for a moment.

"Do I now?" I questioned softly, smiling.

"So, so good..."

I nuzzled her neck gently, then guided her forward until she was laying down on her side, the same motion putting me beside her. My hand found its way to her ass and squeezed, my fingers savoring the curve of her hips. Simultaneously, my tongue wandered across her chest, tracing a thin line of saliva down her cleavage.

"Oh my god... You're amazing..." Miri barely got the words out before she gasped in surprise as my teeth nibbled gently on her tender flesh, not an inch away from the nipple.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," I mused.

"More than ever."

Miri rolled onto her back, pausing for a second when I stopped her to guide her hands to the side so her weight didn't put any pressure on her cuffed wrists. Her breath quickened as I slowly unbuttoned her jeans, kissing down her stomach, hips, thighs, and calves as they glided down and off. I repeated the process with her other leg as I removed her panties, feeling her quiver in anticipation.

"Do things to me..." she pleaded, squirming and rattling the cuffs.

I leaned in close and cupped her face in my hands, kissing her softly and stroking her hair. Then, just as she began to relax, I slid my knee between her legs and began to grind the rough denim of my jeans against her clit. Miri bucked under me in surprise, but I only went harder. My fingers ran down her neck, my nails leaving thin white trails down her shoulders, breasts, and stomach that vanished, only to be replaced by pink marks seconds later. My nails raked down her ass and I squeezed hard, then slapped her hip, sending a tremor through her body as she moaned breathlessly.

When my teeth sunk into her exposed neck, Miri found her voice and let out a squeal. I continued biting and nibbling, submerging her in sensations relentlessly even as I slipped out of my jeans and boxers. As I rubbed my cock against her inner thighs teasingly, she thrashed under me even more violently, trying to work me inside of her. I ground my hips against hers, almost letting myself enter her repeatedly as she whimpered and tried to lift her hips into me. Just as she was about to succeed in working my cock into her, I pulled away entirely and moved forward to straddle her above her stomach, my cock level with her breasts. I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, removing her blindfold.

"Show me what you can do," Miri whispered in my ear.

With our temples pressed touching, gazing into each others' eyes, I squeezed her breasts again, watching her eyes widen slightly before I sat up and pressed my cock between her breasts. Her eyes were glued to my cock, watching hungrily as I fucked her breasts. It drove me wild, too; my breath ran short and my heart raced. We both knew what was about to happen. Miri's patience snapped first.

"Oh gawd... Fuck me hard."

Much as I loved teasing her, hearing her beg so beautifully made my own patience give way, and I inched back to push myself into her. Our breaths hitched simultaneously as I entered, the last sound I heard before everything went hazy.

Time stood still. For a second, I felt like I might have either lost consciousness or entered limbo. For a time, I couldn't see or hear anything. The only sensation was the feeling of Miri's slender body beneath mine as the rest of the world fell away. It was only when Miri's mouth clashed with mine in a frenzied kiss that I snapped back into reality. Her lips parted with mine just long enough to beg for more before our tongues mingled and we melted into each other again, moaning into each others' mouths.

"I want you all over me."

I pressed the full weight of my chest against hers, snaking a hand up her side and pressing it against her throat as I began moving in and out of her. The closeness was overwhelming; save how our bodies clashed with each thrust, we were as one, warm and blissful and complete. Miri lifted her head, choking herself harder on my hand as she watched me ram in and out of her. Her eyes moved my up body until they met mine. When our eyes met, we kissed, long and wet and hard.

"Uhh... Fuck me harder..." she moaned, her eyes opening and closing as if she was unable to decide between watching me take her and shutting them in pleasure.

I laid my head next to hers, my fingers on her shoulders and thumbs pressed into her throat as I thrusted with a rocking motion, feeling her breasts bob and sway under me.

It was Miri who climaxed first, sinking her teeth into my neck to muffle her moans as she writhed and bucked under me, her shoulders thrashing back and forth, handcuffed and helpless, a slave to her own pleasure. The pain of her teeth shot through me like electricity, driving me on until I shuddered and emptied myself into her, the twitching of my body only intensifying the sensation of the bite. As Miri's teeth were replaced by soft kisses on my sore flesh, the chain reaction was broken and we were free to glide gracefully down from our divine crescendo, sweaty and out of breath.

Kwing
Kwing
6 Followers