Timegasms 3 - JFK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed a little off balance and realized I had started to run from the agents when I popped off. Where was . . . OH damn!? I was still in the AF1 office, now behind the desk. When I focused on the clock which displayed 10:30 a.m., exactly as I had viz'd. So maybe I don't have to return to my 'initial' launch point? I still don't understand why I can do this, but how is becoming clearer. As my thoughts focused on my circumstance, I realized we were still in the air and recalled we would land at 11:40, and . . . the big office chair spun around.

JFK himself stared calmly at me, surveying my naked tits and bush he said "Tari, ahh hello! What aah you doing heah?" and turned on the 'do not disturb' light. Why wasn't he shocked to see me just appear out of nowhere?

"How do you know my name? This is our 1st meeting, ah sir, umm Mr. President." I wasn't sure if I should cover my best naked bits as he leaned back and stared intently, appreciatively and confidently. Somehow at peace with his scrutiny, I ignored the slight swelling in his slacks.

"No, no it's not. How can you forget meeting me and Bobby last yeah and again last month? I thought ouah 3-way would be moah memorable for you. Do you remember this?" He comfortably put my hand on his slacks and I breathlessly squeezed his swelling Presidential hard on as he casually and comfortably slipped a finger onto my clit with a familiarity typical of long time lovers. As he circled it, he asked me to extract his manhood. "You've handled, and tasted, it befoah."

I looked at him, wide-eyed, and unzipped the President for MY 1st time. As I pushed his slacks and boxers down and handled the large and thick presidential staff, he offered, "If THIS is YOUR 1st time, doesn't that mean our 3-way is still in your future . . . as well as MY past? Hmm, you are very slippery. I'm surprised and very uh pleased that you are so aroused so soon."

Ah, if I could only tell him I was slippery from my husband's cum and from André lapping and fingering me. "I'm rather focused on your present, but . . . " I stroked his staff and was surprised by his lack of a foreskin and his peach-sized helm. "Are you telling me I've had this 'monster' in my mouth before?" It wasn't really THAT big, but . . .

"Oh yes. And" he deeply fingered me "in this beautiful, snug, tasty pussy and youah, tight ass. Bobby's been in theah too, all three holes in, ah, fact. I'll let him suahprise you when you WILL uh HAVE visited with us in Octobah last yeah. Should I NOT have told you that? We have enough TIME, so please, sweet tits, take caah of my new tension you caused. Is theah a uh time ah constahint on us? I guess you don't yet know how much I love to fill yoah lovely mouth fahst and watch you swallow it all, THEN I want to cum on yoah face and finally fill your eagah, tasty pussy with the rest of my emissions. You WILL have remembahed, when I last, or ah next, see you."

I gasped a little and fought back a sob, knowing what would happen in the next two hours. I cradled his big head, running my fingers lightly across his forehead and temple that would soon be missing. I knew I could save his life just by telling him . . . but, I just can't! Someone said, 'Causality of temporal physics is unpredictable', I know, I KNOW! I need to SCREAM! I tried to hide my pained knowledge as I ruffled the back of his head . . . where a bullet-sized void would soon be and I fought to suppress a sob, masked as a moan.

"Yes, we do have a time constraint. You will be leaving this plane in about an hour. You can cream three times in an hour? I'll Google you when I get back and . . . oops! Your umm handsome staff is thicker than I expected," at about 7 inches fully hardened, I left out that it was smaller than rumored, "and I bet it satisfies." Not according to the diaries, but I still wanted to sit on his staff anyway! I hope I covered my gaff.

"Yes it does and you will leahn or have known that. My pahsonal best is five in one howah, 24 ovah a weekend. Don't woahy, I've kept yoah secret about being a time and place jumpah. Oh, maybe THIS is wheahe you leahned so much about it? You mentioned this Goggle thing befoahe, but wouldn't explain it othah than to say you looked up my loveahs. Since you still won't tell me what it is, let's get it on now. Tick, tock! And I don't want to heaah about Bobby's cock again!" Little did he know that would not be a problem since these were his last hours AND I never met Bobby - not yet. Time and space jumping? Yes, that explains WHAT's happening, but not why.

"Maybe you don't recall that, because of my back pahoblems, I prefah oral oah insisting you ride my JJ in Cowgahl style." He avoided my attempts at kissing and, with slacks and boxers still at his ankles for quick redressing, he lay flat on the rich carpet and licked my pussy and clit as I squatted on his handsome, Presidential face. His mischievous eyes stared joyfully into mine before moving me into 69. I licked and sucked the President's staff, fat helm and sac until I felt his presidential balls tighten, then quickly pulled my wet pussy off his skillful tongue so I could turn and let him watch me capture and swallow every bit of his first, savory, quick eruption. His cum was also richly sweet; I assumed his meds flavored it.

His cock drooped for just seconds then rose to attention again even before I finished swallowing. He wanked his wiener as he watched me still licking my teeth clean of tiny presidential soldiers. I let him slap his sticky stiffness on my tongue and closely watched its blurry motion until I saw a thick, white cloud of patrician sperm burst from his one-eyed bishop and splash firmly on my brow, nose and cheeks. He grunted and fired a smaller cluster onto my lips.

Once again, his cock flagged and immediately stiffened. I stood for phase three of his sex sprint, checked the clock then faced him and squatted onto his pole. He groaned when his helm pushed past my lips and grunted again, harder, when I fully impaled myself on him. I twisted slightly as I rose then dropped fully on him. On my third repetition, just as I started to feel some arousal, he sent another thick load splashing against my pulsing sex. Four ejaculations in nine minutes and he could probably go again? Yet I see why Jackie and so many others hinted that he was a disappointing, self-centered lover. His meds were greatly to blame.

"Thanks, sweetie, that was great. I'll fill your ass next time. I, uh, haffta go and you . . . " I said I understood but suggested I clean away all evidence of our dalliance. I knew that in two hours or so the hospital would be scrutinizing him for anything unusual. DNA analysis didn't exist in 1963, but I didn't want my fluids archived until it did. I licked and sucked our juices off his presidential cock as I tried to memorize the unique flavors, yet began to cry. His plum sized balls began to twitch again so I tickled my nose, pinched my nipple and reluctantly triggered my escape back to the boat on the Seine.

"....Chooo! Oh my what . . .? Ted, Oh Ted!" André and Rea looked concerned. Ted asked what was suddenly so wrong as he wiped tears from my cheeks. Oh lord, tears or presidential sperm? He kissed my cheeks without complaint and I tried to taste for Kennedy cum or feel if it were dripping out of my box. Did I bring JFK's baby makers back with me? Could I have his baby fifty+ years after his passing? I have to know! Maybe it was time to explain my travels to my consoling husband?

___________________________________

1 [The original concept for meeting JFK was set in 1962, during a crisis. This story insisted on coming first. Combining them, as planned, would be too long and complex. Who am I to argue with my muse?]

==================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
] * [ Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

========== 26 hr +1 2200 6/27/15 ====== 5213 Words =====

6/5/15 seminal image: she's nude on AF1 in Dallas

gck June 25, 2015, June 27, 2015

12