Timegasms 5 - Moulin Rouge & Home

Story Info
Public sex in Moulin Rouge; girl-girl sex w house sitter.
2.7k words
4.7
7k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2015, 2016, 2017 Literocat

Preface:

This story includes: sciFi, loving wives, exhibitionism, bi-sex, anal.

Earlier chapters: Timegasms, Timegasms 2, Timegasms 3, Timegasms 4

Previously:

My thoughts drifted to JFK and his . . . Oh no! Suddenly, I felt a tickle and . . . and . . . ah hh Choo . . . Thankfully, I resisted squeezing my nipple. Ted stared wide-eyed at me. "No, I didn't go anywhere that time. But my next sneeze, I want you hugging me tightly and I'm testing this too." Ignoring the strangers, I stuffed my compact smart phone as deep into my fleshy purse as possible. I felt it slide past my cervix. Just seconds later, I felt the urge again, pulled Ted to his feet and ordered him to quickly and tightly hug me. I cupped my mound to contain my phone, squ . . . squ . . . squeezed a nipple hard and . . . ah hh CHOooo . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tara! Did you go and come back already? How long were you gone?" Ted's confused, near panicked face was so amusing.

"I umm, let go of my nipple at the last second. I explained that I needed a sharp pain as I sneezed to jump, right? So, no hun, I didn't go. I don't know when or where to go yet. When we get to the hotel we can find an opening together. So let's sit and watch the show." Bending sharply to lean on the low table pushed my ass toward our voyeurs at the adjacent, close table. Well aware of their scrutiny, I shifted my sheerly covered ass closer to them and felt the naughty freedom of offering them my vulnerable pussy. As I waited for someone's intimate contact, I flipped my skirt across my ass and shifted my naked cheeks brazenly. Our neighbors watched both of us closely as I watched their chests heave deeply. The husband especially was fixated on my tempting bare ass and my bared, puffy lips below it. As I sat, I let my dress flap fall open and coyly spread and aimed my knees at him. His still exposed dick quickly began to rise again.

I slowly opened my legs wider for the husband as his pudgy yet pretty wife and Ted stared. His cock had waned a bit as he worried about his wife, but was still exposed and proud. I took him in hand again, pulled back his foreskin and squeezed until his bishop swelled purple and the blonde wife gasped. When I released his cock, I flipped the rest of my invisible dress open, splayed my legs widely toward them and began digging deep inside me to retrieve my slippery phone, the stranger increased his full length pulls on his thick cock, licked his lips and edged off his chair toward my pussy. My heart raced as I behaved so wantonly.

As he reached out for it, his wife grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. Then SHE stood and brashly pulled her crimson cocktail dress open and across her naked ass. With her hairy pussy bared, she got on her knees and approached me. "Permettez-moi de récupérer votre téléphone , je vous en prie." she said as she reached out to my wet pussy while her eyes were still covetously locked on my Ted's purple majesty.

I smiled and nodded OK to her begging to retrieve my phone. She rested her chin on my knee, glided her gleeful face and a hand right into my crotch and gently bumped my engorged clit with her nose. Her eyes smiled up at me as she pushed my knees farther apart and her hand opened my dewy labia. She twisted two fingers inside and I felt my phone bump and shift within me. As she chased the slippery target, I closed my eyes and basked in the tender, exhilarating ministrations.

Finally, as I shuddered and climaxed, she slid it out, twisting it as it exited, sensually licking my cum-soaked labia. Thank goodness the show music was louder than my grunting release! Next time, I'll bag the phone! After I came on her waiting tongue, I watched her harshly jerking Ted's fully rigid cock. When she saw his balls tighten, she quickly swallowed most of his rod until he grunted and spurted four times into her mouth and throat.

She thumbed my clit as she devoured Ted's cream. Her husband flipped her dress onto her back so his neighbors could clearly see her pussy as he noisily filled her ass and transmitted his pummeling energy thru her to my clit, and I came again vigorously when he climaxed in her ass and thrust with a roar. Ted was slowly jerking his shamelessly exposed cock as he stepped over my lap and the thirsty wife to feed me his throbbing meat. I happily swallowed Ted's tangy turn out as the stage show progressed.

Our show ended, but we four brashly stayed exposed for the rest of the stage show, and no one objected. The music ended, the announcer bid us 'bonne nuit' and we filed out. As we exited, still exposed and still feeling naughty, I pulled Ted's surprisingly semi firm cock and the other wife's hand together. She giggled and made moon eyes at Ted as she leaned into him and tenderly kneaded his cock to full stiffness again.

Her husband groaned loudly as I squeezed his rigid cock and extracted his small balls from his loosened slacks. I watched her squeeze, caress and jerk my husband's cock even after we exited and walked away with the crowd. She bent to kiss it and briefly suck it before we split. He objected to NONE of it. Being one a.m., I told Ted to leave his cock and balls hanging out in the chilly morning air all the way back to the hotel. He nervously complied. Every time I saw his dick dip, I shook it a few times and made it stand tall again. The few people who saw him just nodded and laughed. I felt so guilt free, I spun and skipped several times, aware and unconcerned, maybe even a little proud, that my invisible dress exposed all of me to everyone.

At the hotel, I tore his clothes off, but he carefully unzipped my expensive, sheer frock, and we fucked savagely until we fell asleep, exhausted. The next morning, we dug deep into JFK and his 1962 crisis.

The news of the day said, on the Joint Chiefs' urging, he ordered sinking every Russian sub hounding the blockade. That's not what I recalled of the crisis! How did we avoid WW3 after that reckless decision? We agreed that I should somehow help him get thru the Cuban missile crisis, so we looked for a hole in his schedule so I could put him back on the course we remembered. There were hundreds of pages and articles to review. As it was in our memory, we were within minutes of WW3, not seconds as his order escalated the tensions.

Since diaries of his friends and court testimonies were declassified and released recently, they were on the internet. I also visited his and Jackie's online library and news stories. The FBI and NSA had recently declassified hundreds of memos. After four hours we realized there was too much info to digest and we were missing out on our limited vacation time. After sending myself an email with all the links I'd found, I shutdown the PC.

"We agree we can not extend our time in France. I wish we had more time to . . . oh, wait, I guess I do have all the time I need. With my ability, we can still enjoy our vacation and yet I can go back to any when. I'm going to pop back home to the day we left and take my time with this data. Since I can't bring it back with me, I'll setup the PC for remote access so we can review it together. Be a dear and call down to the desk to learn how we can use their printer? I'll be right back . . ." Squeeze, sneeze, pop, I'm home. Ha! This is fun! I better close the drapes before a neighbor calls the cops on this naked intruder.

I brought up the desktop PC, remote access software and my email to dig out the JFK data again. It occurred to me that Daria, our house sitter, will want to turn off the PC on her next visit. Hmm, I'll leave the monitor off and leave a small note by the power switch that tells her not to turn it off so I can access it from France. Yes! After a few hours I prepared lunch and realized Ted and I were just settling in at the Paris hotel at that instant. I wonder if I can prank myself . . . No, I'll wait until future me returns to Paris from Canada! Back to the data — after lunch.

Wait! Since I didn't already visit me, that means I shouldn't do it now. I'll have to wait until after I return from this trip. But I don't know where future me will be after that! Oye, this time travel gives me such a headache! I'm becoming a total scatter brain. Hell, I'm even talking to myself. I better keep a log of everything. Yes! A journal of my thoughts and lusty behavior might make an interesting book one day.

I organized and reduced the data, made a time line and finally decided on when and where to meet Jack for his first time. I realized I needed a photo of Peter Lawson's and Bing Crosby's houses in Palm Springs CA. Found the right one by Googling "bing-crosbys-palm-desert-house-where-jfk-and-marilyn-monroe-trysted/" This is soooooo exciting! What should I wear when I meet them? Oops, I guess it doesn't matter. The party and that pool will mask my naked entry!

OK, now I have to convince JFK that I'm legit. Proof would be predicting some event I have no control over, but within a week of my first visit. A headline or stock price or lotto winning number? Better if I give him the choice. Did CA have a Lotto in 1962? No, I'm sure it didn't. Too bad — oh, hmm, maybe I'll setup some kind of investment trust I can't touch until after we return from France? I'll have to figure a way to get paid in 1962 and other times so I can seed that investment. Ow, now I have my head spinning in too many directions. A quick nap will help. This feels so liberating, naked in my own home risking our house sitter dropping in at any time! To think this used to be too embarrassing, too taboo. I sprawled out on a lounger in our yard, another thing I was always too embarrassed to do with Ted, and quickly nodded off reviewing all the open, liberating sex I had in all my trips so far.

I woke in an hour or so to an intrusive sound. The alarm went on for a few seconds, then off. The stereo went on and someone was humming with the music! It must be our house sitter. Since I didn't want her finding me like this, naked and home when I was also in France, I plastered myself against the wall next to the sliding door. She had no reason to come to the back yard or pool. Why was she taking so long to water plants and stack our mail? Terrified and akimbo against my home, I waited and listened.

The stereo suddenly got much louder and I nearly didn't hear the door slide open. What was she...? Better hide! I scooted around the corner and watched as she came out with a radiant smile. Crossing and rasing both arms to the clouds in a grand V took her tank top with them. Wow! When did Daria get such glorious and massive breasts? She spun in a brief, happy dance and they stayed high and full. After tossing her top aside, she got both thumbs into her shorts and swiftly pushed them and her panties off. I always knew her legs were spectacular, but seeing her buck naked was new. Her ass looked so tempting and pert, her denuded pussy was mouth watering . . . what was I saying?

My heart was racing, my tongue flicking along my lips — since when did I like pussy? As I contemplated this, I stared at her tall, swollen nipples and hairless cunt — wait, I never use that word! My lungs pumped buckets of air; I knew I had to taste her, finger her and make her cum in my mouth and on my face as I sprayed her face. She turned several times, one leg up in ballet form, as if she knew I were watching and drooling for her gaping pussy. Her pirouettes took her to the edge of the pool and she smoothly arced into it as though she did this often.

She has no pool. Has she been slyly skinny dipping in mine? I fingered my clit as I watched her backstroke. Hers was the only house that had a clear view of my pool. Now I wondered how often she watched Ted skinny dip. Her graceful kicks parted her labia for me to watch. With a controlled shudder, I soon came on my fingers, hoped her splashes covered my noisy climax and suddenly thought to check if anyone could see me teasing my twat at the side of the house. All seemed quiet on my western front. If anyone observed me, I began to wonder if I wanted them to tell me they saw me and force me to repeat my jilling as they watched me. I think this new me would like that!

After six or so laps, she pulled her surprisingly athletic body out of my pool. Soon after we return, I will have to confront her about her selfishly shrouding her sexy bod! She lay out on my lounger, legs splayed wide, and let the sun dry her. I wished I could just crawl up between her legs and into that pretty pussy. After putting both feet on the ground, she began rubbing her tits and pinching or pulling a nipple with one hand while the other slithered lower. I imagined it was my hand that rubbed her lips, entered her slippery snatch and thumbed her swelling clit. Oh where was my camera when I needed it? Breathlessly, I now realized what men get from watching a naked woman and hoping she fingered herself for them. The invitation was too much. After checking my shadow position, I crept up silently behind her, risking so much just to be near her, to watch her finger blur around her clit and hoped to smell her aroused aroma, if not to taste it — yet.

She began to groan gently, to breathe faster, to squeak "Oh God, yesss, yesss, yesss . . ." I watched her belly redden, her chest and fabulous tits thrust and blush brightly, her jaw clamp as her face grimaced and turned against her shoulder. With her eyes squeezed tightly shut, I dared to stand and look over her as she shuddered in climax and freely showed me her cum face. It was astounding! I could only hope my cum face was as fascinating as hers. What a beautiful creature. When we return from vacation, I want that naked body on me. How dare her husband divorce her?! A sudden noise, a splash, startled me and I immediately pinched a nipple hard and sneezed my way back to Ted. As I escaped, I thought I heard a faint "Oh, oh!"

"Ted, I've been thinking. There's somewhere special I need to go; someone special I need to visit. I also have to, umm, confess something about Daria at our home. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. I have to think about it, and anyway, it will keep until I return. You should video my departure and return just so we can measure how long I'm gone from you. OK?" A perplexed, guilty look took over his face.

==================
/¥_/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
== 26 hr 1700 12/10/17 rev ===== 2769 Words ====
6/5/15 seminal image: she meets the brothers in 1962, advises on Cuban Missile Crisis
November 13, 2017 update: split JFK to new chapter; 12/15 rejected for included LIT 'links'- fix and resub!
gck December 10, 2017