Timegasms 6 - Coach

Story Info
Special trip discovers new ability.
2.5k words
4.5
8.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timegasms 6 -Coach © 2017 Literocat

This story includes: sciFi, exhibitionism, girl on girl oral and digital.

Previously: Timegasms, Timegasms 2, Timegasms 3, Timegasms 4, Timegasms 5

"Ted, I've been thinking. There's somewhere special I need to go; someone special I need to visit. I also have to, umm, confess something about Daria at our home. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. I have to think about it and anyway, it will keep until I return. You should video my departure and return just so we can measure how long I'm gone from you. OK?" A perplexed, guilty look took over his face.

"Of course I will, Tara my love. I'll video you at double speed so we can time it better in slo-mo. Is this trip dangerous?"

"No love, I'm sure it's not. Hey Ted . . . There are no words to tell you how much I appreciate how well you've taken all this. I never expected the effects all this traveling and debauchery has had on me, on us. Thank you so much for sticking with me. Now drag the timer onto the video app and start recording. That will let us sync the timer to the video. Quick selfie, kiss me! OK, I've got a clear image. I'll be right back."

"OK honey. I'll be right . . . here. You're back already? Why are you crying?"

Sobbing, I blurted, "I-I-I'll tell you in a second. H-H-How long was I away?"

"Oh! I'm still recording. Ahhh, the timer says — 120 milliseconds. That's just one eye blink!"

I nodded my head in acceptance, though I didn't grasp his answer. Instead, I staggered to the bed and sat heavily. My tears still streamed steadily as I cleared my throat and explained, "I popped onto an open field, naked as usual, in front of a dozen people in three rows, all of us facing an angry, older man, a coach perhaps. No one commented or even seemed to notice me. The ranting coach, in his open, flapping, blue wind breaker, was extremely animated and red faced. His right hand belligerently sliced the air.

"The team looked at the sky, the dirt or anywhere but at him and ignored his barrage. As I wondered why no one even looked at me, I noticed a small group of picnickers, about forty feet across the grassy field, completely detached and casually watching the scolding. In particular, an eighteen-year-old* girl at a picnic table stared with furrowed brows. Oddly relaxed, I kept my hands behind my back and swayed as I dared anyone to catch me naked. No one noticed my quirky, wistful smile — except the girl.

"The youngster seemed to be staring directly at me. She asked the others why the pretty lady was naked. No one answered her. Frustrated, she asked louder, 'Is she the nude loser of some game or dare? Why is no one looking at her?' Some of the adults looked across at the coach's team, saw nothing unusual, and smiled condescendingly at the child and her vivid imagination.

"The girl was too far away to see details like the color of my eyes or my open sex. Though she stared intently, I was sure she could only make out my lightly coiffed dark auburn hair spilling over my shoulders, my slim body and face, my chest, waist and hips, as if I were a mobile mannequin. I sensed that she wondered if 'the naked, pretty woman' were in a flesh colored body suit. No! Seeing the two dark circles on my chest and the distinctive, crisp, dark topiary above my loins naysayed that.

"The coach abruptly grabbed his chest and shouted across the field for his daughter, 'TARA!' and collapsed. From forty feet away, the child was instantly up and running toward her father at full, terrified speed; I lurched toward the coach's fallen, lifeless body. In chorus, we both screamed in fear and pain, 'DADDY!' "

"I tried to cradle my fallen father, but my hand passed through him. Young Tara lifted her dad's head and pounded his chest as thick tears streamed down her agonized face. I gasped, screamed out, pinched a nipple and sneezed my way back here, to my present. My trip back to see my dad on his last day was a success, but not in a way I wanted. I got there too late and unable to talk to him. My befuddled memory now recalls that day in the park when I, as a child, saw my dad collapse. Now I remember seeing the naked lady and now realize she was me. Apparently, being close to myself in place and time made my visiting self invisible to everyone but my other self."

Ever my gentle rock, Ted consoled me. My tears slowed their dripping on his soaked shoulder and I began to wonder how I could use this twist. Could I talk to myself; pass myself messages? Another trip idea developed. But first I told him every detail about my visit home. "Fire up the laptop so you can read my email from me. Then we should ensure we can access our home desktop and all my notes on JFK." I dried my eyes.

Once the access was proven, I braced myself and confessed all I did, including watching Daria masturbate and cum by our pool, and how much I lusted for her. He smiled! "I know she was watching me swim. That's why I began swimming naked and tried to get you to join me. You were too terrified then, but I bet you're willing now. Maybe you can go back and seduce her and prepare her for us. She was obvious about watching me, so I suspect she's open to joining us for some naked laps and licks!"

After thinking about that a few seconds, I grinned. "I already decided I wanted her naked body on mine when we return, so why not!? Be right back." After I pictured myself standing behind her as she jilled off, I pinched a nipple and sneezed. And there I was again. My nipples stiffened at both the sexy sight of her cumming and the risk of being caught as I circled my nubbin and began to finger myself.

There was a sudden disturbance in the water, a minor splash, just like the one that had frightened me away. This time I stayed and watched for the cause. Oh My God, a head pushed out of the water and she looked directly at me and smiled broadly as she winked and shushed me. My mouth dropped at the sight of that sexy, naked woman. Wait, could that be me? She slipped out of the water and edged toward Daria. The slight water trail wasn't obvious as she stood and confidently approached the lounger. My eyes popped when she silently signaled me to join her in front of my neighbor who was still breathing heavily. She whispered, "After you return to France and Ted, you will and should tell him what is about to happen and fuck him madly. We have to be here together to molest my, our, neighbor together if I didn't want her to know about my gift. She isn't ready to hear it or accept it.

"Naturally I knew that after your special trip to see dad, you would decide to take advantage of this moment, when we knew Daria would be here like this. I'm coming back to me now to make this moment possible. Like any wise time traveler, I can't tell me any more. You figured out from your trip to see dad how it's possible to stand here, in front of her, and still be unseen. Don't go back to see him again! You have to trust me. Didn't I? Ohh, wait. I, you, already did that — or will have done that by my present time. I wish I could warn you about what you will find. But I did it and survived so you will too. Damn! Well, let's enjoy our moment." I put aside the new worry.

As I moved before Daria, I noticed my shadow was gone! FM (future me) shushed me and whispered, "She can't see us, but she can hear us, so shush. We wanted to be in her wet pussy so intensely, I came back to make it possible for us. While she's still high, let's get between her legs and gently tickle her so she feels the tingle, but not us." I was still stunned that there were two naked me jonesing for Daria's pussy. FM got right up against Daria's vulva and gently tried to roll her labium open. "While she's still swimming in endorphin, she won't know or care that something else is stimulating her. I need your hand touching mine or she won't feel either of us. Join me."

I tested her statement and touched Daria's clit. No reaction. In fact, my hand passed thru her clit and into her gut and stopped at the lounger. Hmmm, non biologicals block me; good to know. I pressed FM's wrist and it and her hand turned solid, yet the rest of us, fortunately, stayed incorporeal. Though awkward, I put my palm on FM's and folded all but our index fingers before approaching the swollen clit before us. This time, I, we, felt her stiffness and she lurched. She swiftly moved a hand down and rubbed the itch in her clit as we slid between her soaked lips. She moaned and, eyes still closed, circled her clit and inhaled deeply.

As her breathing increased again, she tortured her stiff nipples. FM and I smiled at each other as I wondered how I might suck her tall nipples. "You can't." FM said as if reading my mind. "I remember thinking how much I wanted to suckle her beautiful tits now. We are solid for each other, so we can't merge heads and put one face on her nipples. We'll have to wait until we are solid again separately, after France. Let's enjoy her pussy. No, we can't lick it for the same reason. But we can transfer her aromatic juices onto our fingers and each suck them clean. Once she starts thrusting, let's slip two more fingers inside and scoop up more of her elixir. No, sweetie, you're not lesbian, but we are likely bi now. Enough chat, let's taste some pussy."

We thrust, and licked, and repeated until she came again. Her intense cum face made both of me ache. We filled her pussy with four fingers again and got her close to orgasm before pausing. As if we shared minds, we both decided to bring her to a higher, delayed orgasm. As she calmed a bit, we started fingering her again and added our joined thumbs on her clit. She moaned at the touch and gasped "What is happening here?" as she continued to thrust her beautiful, naked loins at us. After one more delay, we glanced at each other and nodded agreement.

Jointly thrusting deep into her soaked pussy was easy, but adding joint thumbs on her clit took some coordination. To make an IN-up-angle-out motion was extremely tricky. We knew direct contact on the G too soon would wake her from her bliss so we wordlessly chose to stroke along her right side of her G three times before switching to the other side for three strokes. She whimpered weakly as we gently followed her rippled roof. Finally, as she began hyperventilating, we touched the nubbin of her G-spot and she immediately began to shudder wildly. Her arms and legs vibrated, her groans were sporadic, her entire torso, neck and face flushed crimson as she suddenly stilled, groaned loudly and sprayed our joined faces with her delicious, aromatic cum. We felt it only where our faces and tongues touched, but it was divine. As she continued to shake irregularly, we tasted each other's tongues and wet faces. We were high on her intoxicating nectar. In chorus we said, "I can't wait to do this again when I'm solid."

We hugged and kissed and licked each other as Daria opened her eyes in shock at what she just felt. Realizing she would see the parts of us touching, we rolled apart. FM said she was going back so I had to hide again. Then as we walked to the side of the house, she said, "You have to tell Ted what we just did. That way I'll know too and YOU can come back and join this you in her pussy again. You'll remember how divine she tasted and want to come back. So I did. Ted will love it! Yumm, I can still taste her." -ahchoo- She, I, was gone. To when?

As Daria caught her breath, I heard her say to herself, "What the fuck was that!? I've never cum like that by myself or with any man." She wiped her pussy and I jealously watched her lick her fingers, go deeper inside for another taste and savor her own cum. "God, I hope I wasn't too loud. That was fucking amazing!" I'd never heard her curse before. We have soooooo much to discuss after France! She grabbed her panties and shocked me again! She licked and sucked her gusset! I never heard of a woman doing that. She pulled them on, wiggled into her shorts as her tempting tits jiggled for my pleasure. Oh I wish I had a vid of all this! Before putting on her top, she lifted each succulent tit and pulled her nipples with her teeth until they were hard again. After pulling her top on, she pinched her nipples and smiled as she watched them poke against her tank top. She went in, locked the freaking door, set the alarm and left.

Great! She locked me out of my own . . . Oh, wait. I focused on the wall clock plus ten minutes into the future, sneezed and was back inside. Nice trick! After dinner and working out further details for all the events in October 1962, I copied all my notes and sent that email to me. After deciding to sleep on the details, I let my mind wander and decided to stay another night. Simplifying my cover story and my investment options gave me some peace. I sent me a last email and thought about a new trip that would also give me some solace. The morning of my third day home I heard Daria at the door. After quickly checking that I'd left no clues and the PC was ready, I sneezed, pinched and was back in the hotel with Ted.

==================
/¥_/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
== 8 hr 2300 [10/28/17] Rev 12/7/17 ==== 2502 Words ====

9/30/17 seminal image: woke to image of Tara on grassy field in front row of 3; little girl across field looks on

gck October 28, 2017; December 7, 2017