Timegasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His curly pubes tickled my nose as I relished his stiffening weiner. Though I loved our flavors on him, I felt the tickling urge to sneeze. Unfortunately, he was pressing my face firmly against his bush and I was terrified I'd harm his skillful sausage or even bite it off. Reacting quickly, I pinched my nipple hard as I . . . I "Ahhh . . .

...choo!" sneezed and was abruptly back in the Louvre! "Oh my . . . What the . . .?" I looked down to see I was as fully dressed as I was hours ago, with all my jewelry, and standing next to Ted in the dim light of the Louvre. Was my face still covered in jizz? Was my pussy, ass and belly still full of their cum? I wasn't sure and didn't know if hubby noticed my absence.

"Bless you!" he said. "I hope you aren't getting a chill in Paris." Little did he know! I was still facing the church painting and noticed it was different. Arm in arm with my innocent, ignorant husband, I finally noticed the difference. The nude figure in the church painting was gone. Did I do that? I thought it best not to mention that.

Did this mean I might have brought back an STD, DNA or even become pregnant? What must my three young lovers think happened to me? My heart raced, AGAIN, as I silently, somberly wondered what I did, why and how all that will change my life.

==================

/¥_/¥
( ~ ~ )
≫* ≪ Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

======= 20 hrs 0100 6/12/15 ==== 4110 words ====

2/11/14 seminal image: mi|f in center of room; orgasm & blinks 3 times w/in 100 ms -'nothing' happens; third blink held; during 3rd blink, time travels, experiences long time visit then?back in same room w msec elapsed

3/21/15 trigger now = sneeze/nipple pinch; church/waxing

gck June 11, 2015 July 31, 2017 correct a typo

12