Timeless Atlantis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amandaslo
amandaslo
11 Followers

I tried to calm myself but as I entered the room I had a sense of foreboding that perhaps for all of Serpa's smiles and friendliness that there was nothing pleasant for me waiting there. Inside were two women, both naked save for strapped sandals, silver collars and tiny cloth skirts with slits down the sides. They both smiled at me and Serpa introduced me to them and them to me. A young girl of about 18 was called Mary and was slim and small breasted. Tamsin was in her early twenties, like me, and was of a bigger build than Mary. She was a trifle plump, which made her ample bosom quite big.

I did not need their help to undress but they helped me nevertheless. Tamsin could not stop talking and most of what she said when opened her mouth was sexual. Upon unclipping my bra, "You have nice tits Anne." As she slid down my panties, "I'd love to have a nice ass like that." I was then made to lie down and spread my legs. Mary lathered my sex and produced a razor, which she then used to depilate the area around my vagina. "Bald pussies are so much yummier than hairy ones." Tamsin's statement showed her continuing focus on the sexual. Many women do prefer the lack of hair, as I was later to learn but the removal had a more clinical reason that mere sexual satisfaction. I had known of many tribes around the world where depilation was practiced to limit disease.

With that knowledge I did not feel uneasy about what was being done to me. Through another door there was a hug sunken bath. Serpa told us she would return soon and so the three of us were left alone. I knew what had to be done so I steeped into the warm waters. My two companions removed their clothing, picked up bars of soap and stepped in too. I had not had a proper bath since leaving Bermuda weeks before, relying entirely on an inadequate shower on board ship. I allowed myself to relax, trying not to focus on the fact that I was being lathered and washed by two naked women. The warmth of the water was seductive, seeping into my bones, every inch of my flesh being caressed, floating toward that edge of sleep where the merest touch becomes sultry.

Soft breasts pressed into my back, with warm breath gently stimulating my ear. Firm, yet soft breasts making the peculiar, yet inviting sensation as they pressed against mine. Sweet Leanna, I thought, how soft was she? Would I feel as comfortable as she allowed the soap to press against my sex so softly? Would her lips feel so soft and tender as they pressed to mine? My earlobe felt the tender pressure from teeth before a wet tongue explored the crevices of my ear. Another tongue probed between my lips. Dancing slowly with my own, yet not insistent. My hips slowly yet surely pressed my sex against the slippery soap, urging clitoral stimulation.

Soft hands roaming over my body, teasing, and squeezing. The mouth at mine slowly pulling away, showering my chin, neck and breasts with tiny kisses. The soap drifting away to be replaced by a soft hand, an arm around my waist as I press backwards to feel my buttocks in her lap. Fingers teasing my clitoris to swell and my flower to bloom. My hand on hers, urging the fingers inwards. A gentle sucking on my nipples. I feel them harden, wanting more. Fingers slide into my sex and I gasp. The caresses are gentle. The penetration so firm. The tongue at my ear and mouth at my nipples so delightful. My hips respond to the intrusion in my vagina. Rocking onto it. Getting closer to something that seems so inevitable.

My hips rocking more insistently, pressing ever harder against my vaginal intruder. My arms pulling the warm wet body closer to me. I open my eyes for a moment as the mouth on my breast meets with my own for a passionate kiss, tongues dancing an erotic, wild dance. I feel something deep within about to burst forth. I shudder and cry out, my body tensing and holding the woman's breasts tight against my own. I collapsed in her arms and at once felt weaker than I had ever done before. "If you wondered whether you could be a lesbian the time for wondering is over, " said Mary. Tamsin giggled.

"Am I disturbing you?" At once I came back to Earth. "I think you're clean enough now Anne. Get out and follow me. Time to get your things and be shown to your cell." The two women looked annoyed. I looked shame faced. I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed. As I was shown in to my cell Serpa noted, "Don't worry. Many women who thought they only liked men have succumbed to the female form. If you can accept that you enjoyed being with a woman then you'll find that life is a wonderful thing to behold. I know because once upon a time I had a beautiful experience and I never looked back after."

As I lay on my bed I had a lot to ponder. Just a day before there were certainties in my life. It was all mapped out and I knew exactly what was what. I had a Father and a fiancé. I was going to get married and have children. I had Richard. Although the point was that I had Richard no longer what did I make of myself. I had had intercourse with two women I had just met and all the while I fantasized about another one. It was either a case of me being such a bad person, a trollop, that I would cast aside my betrothed for the sins of the flesh with others or something else. Maybe I hadn't really loved him. Maybe I had confused the love one feels for a close friend or a sibling with true love. He was my equal and treated me as one. Leanna did not consider me anything like an equal and that confused me.

I wanted to be treated as an equal, didn't I? I never got that feeling in the pit of my stomach with my equals though. I wanted to bathe her. I wanted to kneel at her feet. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to...I wanted to be hers. It just couldn't be so. I cast aside all that I had felt for her. I put aside my lustful feelings. I had to be wrong.

amandaslo
amandaslo
11 Followers
12