Times is 'ard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older man was barely even moving inside of Jeffrey anymore but still tipped over the edge just from watching the younger man's face. Richard leaned down and pulled Jeffrey into a sweet embrace, kissing him breathless. He pulled out halfway through his orgasm and let the ropes of cum shoot out onto Jeffrey's balls and ass dribbling down onto the sheets messily. Once the last drop was out, Richard collapsed and covered Jeffrey's face and neck with lazy kisses, hands running up and down his torso lovingly.

Jeffrey opened his eyes once he came down from his high and watched Richard roll off of him and onto his back, panting heavily. Alright, now he understands how gay fellows can enjoy being the bird. He was definitely going to be sore for the next week or so, but he didn't really mind. Jeffrey turned his head to look at the drummer beside him.

"Was I alright?" He asked quietly with a lightness to his voice when he'd finally caught his breath, reaching out to lace his fingers through the older man's.

Ringo chuckle and nodded, squeezing Jeffrey hand.

"W..was I alright?" The older man asked looking at the younger man seriously.

A smile tugged at the corners of Jeffrey's lips when he saw the sudden worry flash across the older man's features.

Jeffrey sat up a little on his elbows and shrugged noncommittally.

"You were alright I s'pose." He grinned at Richard's disappointed face and leaned down to give him a kiss. "Maybe you'll just have to try again.."

Richard grinned at him and sat up as well, giving the younger man's hand a squeeze. "Yeah?"

Jeffrey lay back onto the pillows, a fuzzy feeling tickling him from head to toe as he looked up at his new lover. Finally, he could be called his lover.

"Yeah."

**

End.

12