Times Square Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight guy likes to play for both teams.
1.3k words
3.56
30.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimikey
bimikey
1 Followers

This is my first try at writing a story for this site. This is actually more that a story, or hopefully a series of encounters that really happened to me through the years.

Up until my eighteenth birthday my sex life had been pretty normal, really boring actually. I had been with two girls, nothing exciting really, straight sex, bust a nut and that was it. The girls were to shy or self conscious to give me a blow job, or let me eat their pussy's. Oh well it was better than nothing. That was till I went to college. I had either good fortune, or bad fortune, depending on how you look at it of living only a few miles from the college of my choice. I lived in New Jersey, and went to college right across the river in New York City. Even though I lived so close, going into New York everyday was a bit of culture shock. Here I was a young white guy from the 'burbs traveling into New York. It took me a while to get used to it.

I took the bus in everyday to the Times Square area and caught another bus to school. I pretty much tried to avoid the dealers, pimps, prostitutes and various hucksters to the best of my abilities. I really must have looked like a mark. It took awhile, but I learned what not to do, and what to say and not say to these people. After a couple of weeks I felt comfortable enough to explore the area a little better. I had some time to kill as I had missed my bus back to New Jersey and had about two hours before the next one was set to leave. I took a walk looking at all the stores selling everything from perfume, to watches, fake ID's and tee shirts to sex.

I was nervous about entering on of these sex palaces, they had barkers outside shilling for all kinds of things. Peep shows, adult toys, movies, magazines, live nude women. That last one really caught my attention. Live nude woman. Well maybe I would talk a look. I walked into the store, and it really was culture shock. I had never seen things like these hanging from the walls and in bins. The lights flashing and the strobe lights, and the neon. It was like a sexual circus. I wandered around looking at the bins of magazines, and looking at all the toys on the walls, at the time I couldn't even imagine what the all were for.

Finally I saw stairs leading into the darkness above and below, just beyond in the back of the store was several rows of doors, these were I assumed where the peep show was. I was too embarrassed to ask anyone where the "live nude girls " were. Just as I was opening one of the doors I hear someone yelling "hey kid, you need tokens." My face reddened and I hoped that he wasn't talking to me. I heard it again, and yes it was for me. I walked back slowly to the desk that must have been four feet high with a huge man with slicked back hair and arms full of tattoos, leaning over towards me, once again telling me about my need for tokens. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill and he gave me a pile of tokens. I was thinking every eye in the place must be on me, but when I turned around, no one was even paying a bit of attention to me. They were all doing their own thing. I was so glad of that. I had instant visions that alarms were going to go off, and I was going to get dragged out for not knowing what to do. I walked back to the booth I was going to enter before, it had a picture of what movie was playing in that booth. Now keep in mind as you read this, this was the early pre Guilliani days of the 1980's, when Beta-max was king and very few people had their own videos, and there weren't multi channel peeps like there are now.

The picture on my door was of a big titted blonde on all fours with two black guys. Looked pretty cool to me so I went in, closed the door behind me, and total darkness. I fumbled around and found the slot for my tokens and put a few in and sat down. Well the picture was accurate she sure had big tit's, and the black guys had huge cocks. Being an athlete, and showering with guys for years I have seen some pretty good sized cocks, but these two guys but everyone else to shame.

They were both pounding here hard from both ends. I had an instant hard on, and started to rub my cock through my jeans. I looked around, made sure the door was closed and latched, and started to undo my jeans and pull down my underwear. That's when I first got a whiff of the strange odor in the booth. I wasn't sure what it was, but would later learn it's the smell of sex, cum, sweat, and smoke. I started to play with my cock, stroking it up and down, playing with the slit and the pre-cum leaking out. I wish I could say I had a huge cock like the guys in the movie, but it's not. Its a little above average at about seven inches, what it lacks in length it makes up for in girth. I was stroking it pretty good, and those familiar feelings started rolling in when all of a sudden I hear "nice cock kid." I thought at first maybe I was imagining it, or maybe it was in the movie, when I heard it again "nice cock kid, stick it in the hole."

I freaked out, looked around and for the first time noticed a hole in the wall, and behind that hole was someone looking through it, watching me jerk off. Oh my god, I didn't know what to do. I lost my erection, which made it easier to shove in my pants, as I quickly got dressed, and left the booth. I was so embarrassed that I was being watched, I quickly left and had thoughts that I was being photographed, or it was the cops, and I was going to be arrested, or god forbid my parents would find out, they would disown me I would have to drop out of college, move away and live a life of shame. I went straight to the Port Authority bus station and waited for the bus to go home. I had a sick feeling in my stomach all the way home, but nothing happened, no cops, no pictures, my parents didn't know.

All was right with the world again, and I vowed to never go in a place like that again. That vow lasted about as long as my New Years resolutions do, about two weeks. I kept thinking about the man looking at me and saying what he did, after awhile it began to turn me on. Just the thought of somebody watching me do something so personal. Wow that made me horny at night while I was jerking off. I would think about what would have happened if I did stick my cock through the hole. This I later learned was called a glory hole. I never thought of myself as being attracted to men, because I wasn't, at least I didn't think so. So why was I having these fantasies, and why did I go back two weeks later. More to follow...

bimikey
bimikey
1 Followers