Timestopper Begins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having the power of stopping time is fantastic but the ability to be invisible within time would have been a bonus. I should not be greedy though! Timestop does give a semblance of invisibility because I can stop time and move before someone has quite registered I am there. But it would have been a lot easier if I could just have sat on the bathroom chair, gently stroking myself, whilst they finished washing; I could have been with them as they walked to the bedroom and then watched anything that followed standing right by the bed - assuming they left a light on. Instead I had to hide whilst they were moving, peeping through cracks in doors and the like. Amazing though to see, from my place of concealment, Derek being lead by Amanda to the bedroom with her hand on his returned erection. His refractory period must be quite out of the ordinary. Few men could manage an erection so quickly. Clearly Amanda had had no real worry on that score letting him have a little play in the kitchen before she got down to the real work later in bed.

Nice that the bedside light was left on. Nice that the covers were thrown back. Nice that I could watch through the crack in the door. Nice to see them slip into the 69 position with Amanda on top. Nice to stop time and join them on the bed and see in close up Amanda's pretty lips wrapped around Derek's cock. Nice to see just where his tongue was! It was all very... err, nice.

Good to see them move to intercourse. It was time again to join them on the bed and examine in detail.

I had never handled another guy's hard cock before - yes I had touched Carson's but not actually moved it or really handled it. Derek's was quite impressive - yes I think Emily would have found it interesting! Doggy style intercourse so his equipment was very exposed. Underneath Amanda I could examine the connection in close up and detail. See all her little folds and crevices and pushed a little way into her, Derek's cock. It had been further in but was in the process of being pulled backwards before plunged into her again in that typical way of intercourse. There it was, with a sheen of Amanda's lubrication, all veiny and hard and below it, no doubt swinging when time flowed, his balls in their wrinkled sack.

Three fingers curled around the top of Derek's cock, a sharp tug and out it came, the knob sliding and squashing against Amanda's clit.

Not sure if it was all a bit gay but I did like poking Derek's cock in and out of the Amanda! It was like playing with a girl using a remarkably realistic dildo - yes a bit like being with Emily. That had not been gay: so surely nor was using the real thing? I mean don't we all like to watch the porn clips with the guy ramming the girl? We like to see it go in all hard and watch it come out all soft and gooey and know it's done its thing. Well this was one better - I could put it in myself and pull it out again and push it back in. Like watching the film and actually feeling the participants as well.

A change of position. Amanda on top, riding cowgirl. A pleasing thing to see through the crack in the door. The girl stroking her own breasts as she rode. Pleasing to watch for a time, all so interesting. Again time stopped and in the silence I re-entered the bedroom. Amanda was just rising up the pole; Derek's erection mostly revealed, wet and shiny. Once again I reached and grasped the quite slippery shaft and pulled, a slight bending and out it came. So strange to be handling another guy's cock; and then I slid it back along Amanda's sex and popped the head back in. Yes, so like a very realistic dildo! I could push her down on it and pull her up again. There she was leaning over him, her pretty round bottom in the air and her little pointy breasts hanging, the two of them joined by the inserted penis and of course a little way to the front of the joining her delightful little tuft. With her bottom in the air and her little brown wrinkled hole exposed once more the thought of anal intercourse came back to me. How surprised she would be to find herself not just with Derek's cock in her but me behind her in the other place!

Well, too much of a surprise perhaps but there was no reason why I could not pull out Derek's cock, get up on the bed and bend over Amanda's back and slip into the conventional place. No reason at all not to do that. Not an easy thing to do without moving Derek whilst he had been taking her doggy fashion but cowgirl fashion is really so ready-made for two male participants!

It had been lovely with Amanda on the worktop and it was now super taking her doggy fashion. Derek's cock pulled out down below and me on her back kneeling and coming in from behind. So nice to be banging away and so prolonging the fun by being able to stop just before the crisis, pick up Derek's erection. pop it back in and stand outside the door and listen back in time whilst they carried on with their love making completely unaware of the strange interruption of another man coming in and doing some fucking as well.

And then doing exactly the same thing again once more. Stopping time and getting up behind Amanda and looking again at her lovely bottom, the wrinkled brown hole and her plugged sex. I even tried pushing in alongside Derek - yeah two cocks in the one hole! Not possible at all but the idea very erotic but, alas, it would not go in at all: true double penetration - the difficult one. Instead I had to pull Derek out to permit my own egress.

Of course it was really all too nice being in Amanda, feeling her hot, wet vagina all slippery on my cock and it was only so long before I finally had to let go and feel the wonderful sensation of my glands releasing all that stuff into her as jet by jet it came. Amusing after a few moments to pull out and, with a big grin on my face, pick up Derek's slippery erection and bung Amanda with it to stop my stuff slipping out when time restarted. What a strange thing to be doing! Another man's cock as a bung to hold your semen within a woman!

Standing, trying not to drip on the carpet, outside their door, I listened to them reaching a climax. First Amanda, being very vocal indeed and then Derek managing his second of the evening. I was really impressed with his ability. I did rather wonder how long before he could get it up again for a third time. The whispered 'goodnight' suggested there was going to be nothing more that evening and, unless I wished to sleep on the sofa and await any early morning activity, it was perhaps best if I made my way home. I could of course 'come' and visit Amanda again another day. So I left them. Amanda quite unaware that two men, not just the one, had 'loaded her' that evening: I, on the other hand, would be very aware of that the next day.

12