Timestopper Begins Ch. 11

Story Info
The timestopper has real time sex without being noticed!
4.8k words
4.56
59.9k
30

Part 11 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Office parties can be fun or a bit of chore: they can also be very amusing. It had not been in my planning at all but Mike was just such a pain and when the opportunity presented itself, well it just seemed to be so perfect. But I get ahead of myself.

I had noticed Mike's absence later on at the party and that he seemed to have disappeared at the same time as Mary Sandford. Now I had had my suspicions but she was, after all, married and with young children. Yes, older than me and Mike but certainly good looking. I found them, having stopped time, in the filing room - that cliché of the office party - and they were not just discussing a case. His hand inside her bra, one breast revealed and another hand up her skirt; his fly open and his cock in her hand. None of my business really what they did. After all I was not exactly one to talk about morals and not playing with married women. I had been watching Dharini a lot that very evening and thinking, well, just thinking. Actually I had also been watching 'Tufty,' I mean Amanda, a lot as well that evening and thinking her tuft and I should get reacquainted.

The idea came idly at first, merely as an amusing image but the thought grew and seemed to take on a life of its own. I have some experience of undressing girls but not men - other than myself. Quite a bother really but after some work I had him as I wanted; tiresome, no, let's be honest, bully Mike naked and, importantly, fully erect in the filing room.

Not easy carrying Mike - he was certainly quite a weight - into the party and setting him up naked and erect in the middle of the dance floor but everyone's reaction and particularly his was a hoot when time restarted. Sweet revenge. Nobody likes being laughed at but his face was such a picture as the whole party pointed and just creased up. It was not that his cock was small: it was just that seeing him like that in so the wrong situation was just too hilarious. Naked, erect and with a pretty ribbon tied as a bow on the end - quite tightly actually, I had seen to that - was just such a sight! Well the erection was already going as he ran back to the filing room to Mary who would, no doubt, be completely at a loss to account for his disappearance. I don't know if they completed what they had been planning on doing. Certainly I did not see Mike again that night!

Perhaps I should have given him and Mary a bit longer and waited until they were at it so I could have presented him wet as well on the dance floor and enjoyed Mary in his stead back in the filing room. But it was Amanda I was thinking of and it was Amanda and Derek I went home with - not that they realised, of course, anymore than they knew I joined them in the flat and the bedroom. And joined with Amanda of course!

Amanda was too tired for sex - which was a shame perhaps for her boyfriend but not really for me! Derek cannot have been too frustrated in reality. Not for him a quiet little wank after Amanda had dropped off. No, he was asleep pretty much as his head touched the pillow and it was about the same for her. It could have been quite amusing. Derek frozen in time with his hand on his erection. Me sneaking in and fucking Amanda and then him carrying on with his wank completely unaware that his girlfriend asleep beside him has just been fucked! Even funnier perhaps to have stopped time just at the moment of his ejaculation and me fucking his girlfriend with him next to me with his semen in the air! All assuming there was enough light to see the event, of course.

With them sound asleep it was easy enough to turn the bedside light on before stopping time. I don't know about you, assuming you are male of course, but I like the feel of my genitalia out in the open: swinging free so to speak. Walking naked across to Amanda in her bedroom I felt particularly conscious of it all, not that it was swinging - it hardly was going to do that in the aroused state - but it just felt so weighty, swollen and manly. I had a need and Amanda could help. I peeled back the sheets and looked down at their naked bodies. Very nice, even nicer to have seen them engaged in sex, of course.

Perhaps I should try that with a couple: find them asleep and wait for the man to have an erection. Well, it happens during the night quite a few times apparently and not just when you wake up. And put the couple together - probably using some lube - and see what happens. Of course neither might wake up and nothing happen but it might lead seamlessly to full intercourse or both being completely surprised. "What do you think you are doing?" "I don't know, I must have been dreaming." "A bit more than dreaming!" OR the man waking up and just carrying on: but what if just the woman woke up and the man was a heavy sleeper and what if she liked it. Imagine that, she turning him over onto his back and she fucking him and him fast asleep - perhaps even getting him to cum asleep - a wet dream. Presumably possible. Interesting research for me - Time Stop Man! Could I write up the experiment for some journal?

Anyway there were Amanda and Derek and he was not tumescent - rather he was out for the count and Amanda was clearly no more awake than he. It was of course 'Tufty' I was looking the more at. Derek's body was fine enough if you like that sort of thing and certainly you would not call his bottom flabby or his penis and balls small but whilst I am sure his bottom hole did not look any different to Emily's really it was so much more interesting to look at Amanda!

What a sight! Enough to make me want to wank and come just looking at her; my ejaculation splashing onto those so pale nipples that, even in repose, looked like the upturned noses of little piggies eager to play, her nearly hairless young girl cleft with just that tuft of fair hair growing from the slit. Quite wonderful and tempting, actually, to get some scissors and cut it off and take it home with me leaving her completely naked (Hmmm, collecting pubic hair now that would be an unusual hobby. Carefully sticking it in a big leather bound book with a neatly written account of the date, location and circumstances of the collection. Decidedly kinky and odd). Tempting but no. I looked and admired. Her pretty smooth young limbs and her lovely face all in repose with her eyes shut, her long straight fair hair cascaded around the pillow. I stood just staring and wanking gently - well wouldn't you?

Lovely to reach with no risk of objection; no risk of Amanda waking or anything out of time; lovely to touch those pale little nipples and then to nibble and pull. None of which did anything for the weighty feeling at my thighs!

"I am sorry Miss Close but I need to inspect your vulva; when did you last use it; yes I do mean when did you last engage in sexual intercourse? We do need to know this for our files. And was it with this young man? Did he make you come? It is very important for young ladies to be regularly exercised and have plentiful orgasms. He didn't? That is not good: but I suppose he did come himself? Yes, I thought so. Well, we shall see what I can do. Yes, Miss Close, I do mean that! Please open your thighs as if readying yourself for intercourse. Because that is what we need to do."

So fun being able to play act with Amanda's unresisting body. So nice to separate Amanda's thighs and take another look at her sweet pudenda, so pink and hairless, not with the swelling of lips that I had seen the other day but the labia major all closed and protecting, just a little poking through of inner lips up around her clitoris - so sweet to see that poking out. Well, all this would not do. My hand reached for some suitable cream. Amanda needed oiling up ready for what I was about to do. A little more spreading of the thighs and I set to work.

"You do realise Miss Close how important it is to be prepared properly for intercourse. If your boyfriend rushes too much then perhaps you need assistance - manual assistance with a special lubricating cream. I have some to hand. It is sometimes nicer to have a girlfriend undertaking the preparation as she will know so much more what is right - but do call me any time to help. Of course, I shall need release as well..."

It amused me talking as I gently made Amanda pleasantly slippery. Fun to have such egress for my fingers. Gently pulling open her lips and applying the cream so intimately; a general stroking on of the cream and then a dollop right on her entrance and a massaging finger slipping in. Did I dare do it in time with Derek asleep beside her? How 'under' was she? Would she moan with pleasure or clamp her legs shut with a sleepy, "No." With time stopped there was, of course, no movement at all and I could just do as I wished even making Amanda's nipples slippery with the cream. Such deliciously pale little areolae with small almost man sized nipples - yes, Derek's were no smaller really but his areolae much darker. How ridiculous for men to have vestigial nipples and how much more interesting the woman's Usually, of course, of larger size and, also, pleasingly surmounting such beautifully shaped and proportioned mounds.

I had done enough lubricating with cream; it seemed it was now the moment, as Derek did not seem to be doing anything about it, to do the further manly lubricating thing myself. Nice kneeling between her thighs looking at her pretty and very exposed sex, complete with that little dark entrance - the one I was about to stretch. And the thing which was going to do the stretching was looking very swollen indeed and hanging over Amanda's pudenda with very obvious intent! Yes, the shiny knob exposed, the long shaft (OK longish) firm and venose and beneath it all the hanging scrotum and twin reservoirs. I was ready.

Delicious feeling moving in and onto Amanda in missionary style, my weight on her, her lovely soft skin against my own, her breasts against me and my penis touching her intimate soft skin. A careful adjustment of hips and I was poised with the very end of my cock just pushing at the opening - yes, my own little opening pointing inwards at her opening and ready to deliver its stream of semen - but not yet!

"Are you ready, Amanda. This is necessary. It won't hurt at all."

The lubricating cream was sufficient: I pushed and slid forward feeling Amanda opening just for me. Once again I was fucking Amanda, and yet again with Derek beside us. It was lovely, but did I dare do the starting time thing - just how asleep was she? Of course I did, of course I tried just to see. I was getting more and more into risk taking but, to be fair, the risk was minimal as I could easily stop time again if she woke up: but she did not! Amanda stayed fast asleep. She did not wake at all but there did seem to be at least some recognition she was engaged in coitus, some pushing against me. But it was certainly good to feel some animation, a heartbeat against me, a movement of muscles, her chest rising and falling with breath. And so I came in real time. I really did! Amanda Close and me fucking in real time, fucking in her bed as if we were lovers. My knob releasing its stuff in wonderful spurts inside Amanda whilst she was not time frozen - lovely! Real, real intercourse with the lovely office graduate!

Would she notice in the morning, would she think Derek had been really rather naughty and fucked her whilst she slept; that she had been too tired or too overcome with wine to notice what he had been doing? Might there not be a bit of a row in the morning perhaps then made up and good relations cemented with that old balm - sexual intercourse? Derek's ejaculation joining mine of the night before. I wondered if I should stay the night and find out in the morning but did I really need to care? I had enjoyed the sex and did not have to worry about the consequences.

Nobody said a word about Mike's 'exhibition' on Monday when they came in. Not a thing but they certainly looked at him strangely. Was he quiet? Was he! He was quiet for days. Somehow he seemed to suspect I had something to do with it and he was not at all nice with me. When he could be unpleasant he was. It was unwise on his part. Very unwise. I watch and wait.

What somewhat surprised me some days later was discovering Mike actually had a girlfriend particularly after the Mary episode. Still, nothing seemed to have come of that - perhaps I had prevented an inappropriate office romance - certainly after the party she seemed to keep her distance from him and very wise, I thought that too. Perhaps TSM had done some good there once more and saved Mary from disappointment, upset and sadness. It was attractive to see myself as a hero and not a rather dodgy character on the sideline watching girls with bad intent.

Anyway Mike's girl was actually rather nice. Remarkable I thought! Not what I would have expected with Mike. So nice, not just in a personality and attitude way but in a pretty way as well. And with that it occurred to me it would be rather pleasing if I had the opportunity of seeing her without clothes and running my hands and perhaps other parts over - or in - her no doubt attractive body. I was developing a strong interest in the female form you see...

So, once again, I had to engage in the clandestine detective work of finding where they lived (separately) and make the choice of seeing her on her own, but probably not at all ready for sex - it was all so much easier if the girl was suitably moist and unclothed you see - or catch them engaged in sexual activity and insert myself in a pleasing way, if you see what I mean, at a convenient opportunity. What I had not expected was quite how convenient it all proved. I mean you do not expect to find the girl quite so well 'prepared.'

It was her own flat, not Mike's, and there she was not just sort of ready for intercourse but actually tied up and blindfolded on the bed. Yes really! I just walked in out of time and there she was, yes, naked as the day she was born, wrists tied to the top of the bed and unable to see due to a blindfold. Is it not funny the games people play? There with her was Mike as naked as at the office party and as erect - still not very impressive - playing with her breasts. Clearly I had interrupted - no come across - some quite kinky game. Easy enough to squeeze in among the frocks and things in the wardrobe and watch.

Well, Mike was certainly having a grand old time sucking and playing with his girl's breasts. Big wobbly mounds of fun would be a reasonable description and she seemed to particularly like him rubbing her nipples together "Yes Mikey, do that..." as she mock struggled against her bonds.

I wondered if on other days it was Mike who was tied up and had the girl teasing his nipples but leaving his penis alone for a long time. Him rolling around desperate to feel the touch of her skin on his cock but she denying him until finally he would feel her long hair gently brushing the exposed delicate skin of his knob. I could imagine the scene!

The sight of the girl wriggling against her bonds was erotic, the immediate presentation of Mike's hairy arse and hanging equipment less so!

Two ideas came to me though. One, why not tie Mike up and let him watch me taking his place for real. She would not know I wasn't Mike. Two, what could I stick in Mike's very visible arsehole that he would not like at all. My cock was certainly something he would not like but there again nor would I! On the other hand, tying him up and actually fucking his arse would be an incredibly dominant thing to do - his eyes bulging with fury as I did it. Not a totally unusual thing for men to do in primitive societies to show who was top dog and certainly it would be amusing seeing him having difficulty sitting down the next day! But I hardly wanted to do that to Mike - apart from his humiliation it really held no attraction for me as a plan - though, on the other hand, sodomising his girlfriend might be a different matter!

However, returning to the first idea, even more dominant, surely, would be for Mike to be tied up and have him watch me fucking his girl. Oh, yes, that would be good, very good. He would know it had happened but would not be able to do anything about it because it couldn't have happened. There was no way in his perception of reality that he could be suddenly tied up and helpless as I took his place and serviced his girl. It would not be corroborated by the girl who would see nothing and be quite unaware of the change of men. Would not understand what he was on about at all!

It was time for time's ceaseless flow to, well, cease - for a while.

Guess what I found in the kitchen - root ginger. Well it works on horses to 'ginger them up' and it would be interesting to see the effect on Mike. A careful bit of peeling and a somewhat medical insertion of the suppository into Mike. He was just so well placed for it. There was his hairy arse up in the air as I described. Very visible, so unappealing but so vulnerable. I pushed and it was gone! Amusing? Oh yes!

Next I manhandled Mike to a chair and tied him tightly to it. A gag was easy to improvise. I could have blindfolded him but much more amusing for him to watch.

He could watch what I was doing and he was going to have to do just that as I stripped off and took his place. From Mike's point of view one moment he was playing with his girl's breasts and rubbing her nipples together all worked up and ready for intercourse: the next he was tied securely to the chair in the corner watching another man doing just what he had been doing - and worse it was me!

Time stop sex is good. Don't get me wrong but the real thing has the edge! Instead of playing with a warm, but still, girl's breasts, all of a sudden, everything was animated. She wriggling in pleasure, breasts pushing against my hands as I played. Of course my erection was firm! I slid the soft skin of my knob against the softness of her nipple. That was really rather nice!

"Oh! That's your big cock, isn't it Mikey?"

It was a suitable cue, I turned my head and raised an eyebrow and mouthed "big?" to Mike and looked meaningfully at his cock and then down at my own. I don't think another man had seen my erection before, I mean I wouldn't normally display like that but with Mike it was so deliciously humiliating. Mike's eyes were bulging, he was struggling. And he was looking more than uncomfortable - was it the suddenness of his binding and seeing me in his place or the root ginger starting to burn away in his bum? I smiled and turned back to his girl.

It was fun the way she mock struggled against my attempts to open her legs: such a contrast to the very real struggles of Mike but he was tied securely - I had made sure of that - and you could barely hear anything through the gag.

"No, sir, please don't try to do that. I'm a virgin and saving myself for a good man..."

Like 'yeah.' This was all play acting and would have been great fun for Mike and certainly was for me. Again I looked at Mike and mouthed 'good?' - well, certainly I was a better man than he. And of course she soon relented and spread, not just a little but the whole way. What a sexy little snatch! Very hairy - nice!

Well, I did the honours. I was more than happy to give her a good time. She had done nothing wrong to me. It was Mike I had the difference with. It was he who was now having to watch my arse as I tongued her. And she liked what I did with my tongue and I liked what I was doing as well.

"Mikey - that's really nice."

And then penetration. Me on top; it was easy with her thighs so spread to just slip in. I mean what an invitation, she lying there all tied up unable to see with her hips rolling, her hips thrusting and her legs spread all demonstrating her readiness to be taken, the wet pinkness so open and clearly demanding to be penetrated. It was as if there was a big sign up saying 'Fuck me.' Yes, a girl in heat.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12