Timestopper Begins Ch. 19

Story Info
Dharini again - & Amanda actually. Lots of work out of time.
6.6k words
4.54
27.6k
13

Part 19 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 19 - Dharini again

Lovely to be behind a screen in the office and overhear girls talking about private things. Dharini revealing, having got well over all the morning sickness of early pregnancy, just how much she was enjoying sex. The other girls saying "really!" and Dharini being quite graphic about it all. So funny to hear what girls talk about. Men would not do that at all. We don't talk about orgasms except in a round about sort of way.

It was clearly time to revisit Dharini and husband at home, indeed inspect a naked but pregnant Dharini and no doubt do that orgasm thing! I made a mental note.

By the time I got around to the visit Dharini was not just pregnant but very pregnant. Even under her sari you could not miss that. There is something about the pregnant girl, and I had found that with Cindy - the swollen with child look - that is rather sexy. It is a choice thing and many men would disagree and not a few women, I expect.

What is it about pregnancy? Those extra curves, the feminine thing which men cannot do, the very clear indication that she has been engaged in sex with a man (well, probably only these days: after all it might have been a female technician with a syringe and a white coat - though nicer to imagine that is all she is wearing...) and of course the larger breasts that come with pregnancy. The prominent stomach can be very dramatic especially when seen naked and I was very much looking forward to that, yes, seeing Dharini naked. I was also hoping to catch Aja and she engaged in sex as well. It would be nice to see how they managed conjugal relations with the 'bump.' Just nice of course to see the conjugal relations, the two of them working together in that fascinating and intimate way, but, of course, so nice for me to join in as well if they did not mind. I was sure, in the event of me turning up, they would not raise any objections...

And then there was the practical consideration of whether they would be alone when I visited and not have guests - hopefully not.

Dharini, certainly, very publically showed every day she had experienced sex with a man. Yes, there she was walking around the office making a public statement that she has had indeed had a penis within her, a penis that had been hard, a penis that had been moved rhythmically and the knob had spoken. I have mentioned before just how attractive a penis recipient she was. I cannot at all have been the only man who would have very much liked to have inserted himself: I also rather suspected, indeed was, near as dash it, sure that I was the only man in the office actually to have done that with her for real! I was not averse to doing it again and, actually, again. Delectable Dharini indeed.

Aja and Dharini were not engaged in sex - yet - when I got there. Aja was watching television in the lounge but Dharini was delightfully in her bath. Such a nice thing to see a girl naked in her bath - nice to see a girl without clothes most any time I suppose - but particularly nice in a bath. The water on her skin, the flush from the hot water, the slipperiness of the soap - oh yes we like girls 'wet!'

Isn't that such a nice word, such a word with loaded anticipation? Your girlfriend or wife whispers to you on the train on the way home, at a party or anywhere at all, "I'm really wet." No, you don't look to see if she has been out in the rain, and then she carries on, "I can't wait to get you home." Well, nor can you - and it is almost why wait? Why wait indeed! Perhaps you do not and your hand slips into her panties and your fingers confirm the veracity of her statement - all is running with soft lubrication, your fingers are in a pool of hot liquid, everything so soft and, well, 'wet!'

It is the word not to use when a colleague - a pretty girl colleague - comes in from getting her lunchtime sandwiches and been caught in the rain, "Are you a bit wet, Sally?" The office may dissolve into laughter around you.

I stood in the bathroom, closing the door and stood there, a little behind Dharini where she could not see me and let time flow. Lovely to see her beautiful coffee brown skin moving, her hands roaming as she washed herself, one hand steadying herself on the bath's side as she lifted her bottom up to wash herself below. What fine wide child bearing hips, what a lovely round bottom and so pleasing to see the water dripping and running from her - splish, splash. Pleasant for once to hear sound during my activities yet, even so, nice to stop time and sound and then to help her, yes lather up my hands and wash all her lovely intimate bits for her, including her wrinkled little rubbery bottom hole. And did I stick a soapy finger in there? Well, of course I did! You know bottom holes are not really very 'nice' but yet still so fascinating and why not poke her there whilst my hands were all soapy? Why not indeed!

And the fascinatingly grown stomach. So big to the front of her. Nice to wash with the soap as well, glide my fingers over the stretched brown skin and touch the protruding tummy button.

Could I resist the damp breasts as well? Again, of course not! Lovely to feel them all slippery and soapy and weren't they just getting bigger - and so, as well, were those black nipples. Her body readying itself to feed the baby and, you never know, perhaps Aja and myself on occasion. Nice to feel her nipples in the palms of my hands as I grasped the soft skin of her breasts - big and full. And what was this? Dharini's mouth was open - well I did not put a soapy finger in there of course - soap tastes just horrible. I had something a lot more suitable and not at all soapy. I stripped and stepped into the bath between Dharini's legs and presented myself. Could I? Was there room to get past the teeth?

Yes, just, but it was a scrape - literally! But so nice to look down and see my cock in delectable Dharini's mouth once again. Such a pleasure. It was not possible to slide back and forth unfortunately so the pleasure really was in being there not in moving. But just so very pleasant being there within the warm bath of Dharini's mouth. Nice just to stand there erect and held. Visually most appealing - particularly as I could see myself and Dharini in the bathroom mirror. What an image. Nice to look down and see Dharini but equally great to turn my head and see the scene from the different angle in the mirror as if in a photograph. Pleasing to be able to reach a out and pick up a shaving mirror and hold it at various angles. All very visual! And of course seeing myself in the third person - Delectable Dharini with a man (me) and his penis in her mouth.

What to do next? Without movement I was not going to reach a climax and, in any case, I was hoping to fuck Dharini that evening. It had been wonderful that time with the banana coming in her mouth. Really I should do that again - but what now? Probably the next thing was to pick up my clothes, retreat, hide and wait for developments. Hopefully bedtime for Dharini and Aja and some pleasing copulation. Unfortunately there was a problem with this plan as I soon discovered.

It was one thing squeezing and scraping my cock past Dharini's teeth: quite another extracting it. I was a bit stuck. I was stuck naked, standing in Dharini's bath with my erection in her mouth. I could hardly restart time and say, "Sorry Dharini my knob is stuck in your mouth, could you release it please?"

A rather naughty predicament. A bit like Nathan and Emma bound together unable to separate and her delightful attempts to get away which only created more danger, only stimulated Nathan the more until completely beyond his control he climaxed. Oh yes, that had been so funny! An unintended ejaculation in the wrong place. This time, though, it was I that was caught. Perhaps there was, actually, sufficient exposed shaft for me to have stimulated myself to ejaculation and my cock then to have gone 'down' but, in the event, I adopted the other option to reduce my erection by thinking about other things. Not easy trying to ignore the fact my cock was in an ever so pretty girl's mouth as I stood in the pleasingly hot water of her bath and thought about mundane things like my domestic accounts and tax return!

Eventually I subsided enough - tax really is not that erotic - and was able to free myself, step from the bath, gather my clothes and go and hide and await developments.

Nice, a little later, to hear Dharini go by and find her downstairs with Aja. There they were with Dharini clad in just her bath towel. Not surprisingly the television had lost its interest for him!

Clearly this was not an unusual occurrence. The players knew their roles. Dharini settled herself down on the settee and opened her legs within her big bath towel and in seconds Aja had his head down inside her bath towel clearly performing the male homage to the vulva - yes that sexual kissing of the female pudenda, yes cunnilingus, the use of the tongue in the...

A very happy, relaxed smile on Dharini's face as she settled back on the settee and looked at the television. Nice to have all that being done for her, how simply delightful for her, all those pleasing intimate sensations brought about by Aja's probing tongue - though it has to be said it all looked rather silly really. Aja's kneeling with his head hidden inside Dharini's towel.

He was good, Aja did not hurry and it all went on for a good five minutes before he reappeared. A quick kiss and he was off upstairs leaving Dharini to me - though neither realised that! Unfortunately not in time. From behind the curtains and, regrettably, out of time I appeared in my current TMP costume - yes absolutely nothing at all and with my 'wand of power' ready. Just like Aja I knelt and entered that wonderful warm dark place between Dharini's thighs within the bath towel. So nice just nuzzling in, my head and ears sliding past those so smooth brown thighs, the damp hot scent intoxicating. Clearly Aja had got her nicely worked up. Amazing to think I had been talking to Dharini only a few hours before in the office about some work matter and here I was about to... she would just not believe it!

A little further and there my face up against her soft wet flesh - and was it wet! There were the delightful little flaps of her labia minora for me to suck and play with using lips and tongue. Out of time, of course, when I pulled they stayed pulled, stayed elongated away from her body. No doubt Aja had been doing the same thing moments before but they would have pulled themselves back into shape when he let go - but not for me. My probing tongue slipped right up into her, into that moist slippery tunnel up into her body - the tunnel I had entered before on another occasion with my rather more substantial genital probe and indeed the very tunnel Aja's cock had entered to fertilise and create the baby. How many penises had actually been inside Dharini's delightful special wet place; how many knobs had released their special man cream in there? Was it just her husband Aja - and, of course, me? I suspected so.

Not yet the salty, sticky taste of Aja - that would come later - this was just Dharini. Round and round went my tongue as I pressed my whole face into Dharini's soft wetness. It occurred to me that if I can pull her labia and leave it stretched out of time - could I not do the same with her clit? There it was, I could feel it with my tongue, a little hard button. Could I make it rather more than that? Of course nice to gently suck, nice to pull on with my lips, nice to pull it away from her body, nice to feel it there now rather longer, lovely to poke at it with my tongue - a real little stand, a real little girly erection! Dharini would certainly feel that when time restarted!

Back behind the curtains I restarted time. Quite an 'ooh!' from Dharini - it is nice to get a response! Nice too to see her playing with herself as she awaited Aja's return. Her hand within her towel. Don't we men like to see a girl do that? Aja was not long in coming. Fresh from borrowing Dharini's bathwater he had not bothered pulling a towel around himself. He entered naked and unsurprsingly erect. Nice to see a fine figure of a man striding purposefully like that. Nice too to see Dharini lean forward and suck the proffered erection. The right thing for a wife to do!

What a picture and of course it was not long before I had to reappear and take a closer look. Nice to see in such detail Dharini's pretty and rather full lips encircling her husband's cock. What was her tongue doing to it? Easy enough to ease Aja back and onto an arm chair. His erection sliding out of Dharini's mouth as I moved him. He looked very odd propped against the chair like that - a rather surprising male manikin complete with pointing erection. And there before me - once more - Dharini's mouth in that accommodating 'O' shape.

Isn't it just so what men want to do? Place their erections in pretty girls' mouths and I could do just that at my own pace, without asking or anything. So nice to watch, so nice to feel my knob slipping into the warm bath of her mouth. Why, oh why, could she not do this to me at the office? Wait until everyone else had gone and ask, all modestly with downcast eyes, if I would like to be sucked off before she went home. Might she take my penis out of my fly, please. and have a little suck? Why can't girls be just so accommodating to colleagues?

Just so nice to slip in and out, watch myself fucking delectable Dharini's pretty mouth. Perhaps too nice. Not just tempting to come right there, more than tempting in fact. Yes, I overdid it a bit and suddenly I knew it was not just a naughty idea, a possibility amongst many, but a certainty - in seconds I would be ejaculating in Dharini's mouth. Should I pull out or just go with it? I cannot time stop my own cock - if it is going to ejacualate then it is going to ejaculate. It becomes an involuntary act. No, I wasn't moving from Dharini's wet mouth. Lovely, lovely, lovely to be there in Dharini's mouth, my penis stimulated by the sliding against her lips and feeling the first spurt. I couldn't see it but could certainly feel it, knew my stuff was pouring into her mouth - all warm and salty for her. I hoped she liked it!

Practically, though as I let myself subside, it was going to be a bit of a surprise for her. No banana this time but there would at least be Aja in its place. She would think it him... but of course it wasn't, no, not at all. Weren't they going to be surprised when time restarted! They were!

Aja replaced in position. His potent erection back in her mouth - a mouth, I could see when I took myself out, was actually rather full of semen. Me hidden again, limp behind the curtains and there suddenly was Dharini choking, Aja's cock ejected and looking rather creamy and Dharini spitting my cum all over her nice white towel.

Funny to watch Aja explaining he did not think he had actually cum, did not know what had happened. Dharini sitting there with cum dribbling down her chin looking incredulous and then really rather good seeing Dharini actually licking my cum from his erection as if it was her husband's. It wasn't!

Nice to see, even to move in close and see my cum on her tongue close to - but I had rather messed that up. Lovely to see but not as lovely as it would be if I was all charged up. My interest in sex was temporarily abated. However TMP has the amazing ability to recharge in seconds - well providing he goes for an out of time walk or reads a book for an hour or so. I had not planned on a walk but I certainly was not going to miss out on the opportunity of fucking Dharini later even though I did not 'feel like it' right at that moment.

It was a good walk all the way around a silent town. Absolutely nothing moving, everything and everybody frozen in time as I moved amongst them. No need to look right, look left and right again as I crossed roads - I could walk with impunity. And as I walked my interest in sex returned and with it my 'ability.'

Dharini and Aja were of course just as I left them. My cum still being licked from Aja's cock. Indeed the only difference was I could once more 'get it up.' Once again two erections in the room - I was back in the game!

Lovely to see the towel drop as Dharini stood up, lovely to see those big black nipples atop her large breasts, lovely to see Dharini's big round tummy pressed against Aja's erection as they kissed. She seemed surprised it was still firm. It must have appeared to her that there had been an ejaculation. Well, there had been, of course: just not Aja's! Simply far too much cum to have been Aja's pre-ejaculate but there it was, Aja up hard against her tummy.

Nice to stop time again and come out and press my own cock against her tummy and do a little fondling as she and Aja stood like a statute of two lovers embracing. Three of use naked and close together. Nice whilst they held each other to go around behind Dharini and pull myself tightly to her. One erection crushed against her tummy and another pressed in the crack of her bottom. How nice for a girl to be in a ménage a trois - all that hardness at her disposal.

It would not be long before Aja entered Dharini. Tempting to beat him to it - and so I did! A dip of my hips behind her and my knob was nicely lined up, sliding easily in the slipperiness of her vulva, right the way along and no doubt poking out the other side. Had Dharini not been pregnant I might have poked Aja right in the balls, given he was cuddling close to her the other side but with Dharini's swollen tummy they were hanging far away from my sticking out knob! An easy matter to verify - yes, there they were in my hand well away from Dharini's sex. Should I squeeze? No, I liked Aja. He had done nothing to upset me. Far from it. He had so kindly lent his wife to me for my pleasure. Not that he knew about it, of course, but what fun if it had been a proper invitation and we were doing the manly thing with Dharini together! "No, please, after you." Taking it in turns me in from the back, then out and Aja in from the front - except with Dharini's swollen tummy he simply could not reach!

And it was just so easy to let my erection rise up inside Dharini - slipping forwards and backwards and then up. Yes, I was fucking Dharini before Aja! I was fucking Dharini whilst they kissed. How nice to have done it in time. Imagine her surprise if I had actually let time flow so she felt rather more than just the dilation of her vagina by my member when time restarted. Should I? Should I?

Tempting, tempting - well, perhaps, just a couple of seconds. It was only that but enough to feel the whole alive Dharini, feel the clamp of her muscles on my erection as she felt the invasion, felt the substantial fleshy rod inside her. My will power in stopping time again was quite something.

It had been such a risk had my ability to stop time faltered - but since the early days it had become second nature like walking. I stepped back pulling myself from Dharini and went back behind the curtains.

It certainly broke the kiss. A gasp of surprise from Dharini. She whipping around to look behind her but of course there was nothing there. But in her mind and to her senses there had very definitely been something there! A body pressed against her - a penis within her.

A bit of consternation on her part. A bit of interruption to their love making but soon all resumed.

I was of course right. Other approaches are needed when girls are pregnant: Aja could not approach from the front. Dharini could have resumed her position on the settee and let Aja kneel between her legs and enter but, nicely, she chose to support her bump on the settee cushion and be on all fours letting Aja approach her from the rear - doggy style. Nice to watch them positioning, difficult, though, to see the entry without actually being right under them. Yet with time stop it was easy enough to do just that. Nice - well I like it - to see the connection of man and woman in close up - the penetrating cock, the hardness and the softness, the mingling hair, the wonderful liquidity of it all. Nice to be able to examine and touch. A bit like inspecting the underside of a car on your back - on second thoughts very different really!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12